PDA

View Full Version : the baby daddy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
just some questions to the men on the forum

1.have you ever dated a woman with a kid/ kids?
2.if so how was the experience?
3.was the baby daddy and asshole or was he cool with it?
3.if so how did you handle him?

i wanna see the answers im gonna get here which will prove a theory im tryna work on

peace

Bloo
10-19-2005, 01:18 AM
Well I can't add much to that theory see as how I haven't. But my sister has a kid and the guys she dates don't seem to care too much about that daddy. but that's probably because she hasn't heard from him in almost 3 years too...

triggahappy187
10-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Chyeah I have dated a female with a seed she was beautiful but he was a byrd an use to talk shit behind myy back to her seed. So we got into it one night at the club an after that he stopped talkin cheap.

Queen Of Poetry
10-19-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm curious to find out what Gravey's theory is all about......

M.I.C Diesel
10-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Yeah, peace.. I'm happily married to my soulmate, who has a son from a previous marriage..
I aint gonna discuss my business, but lets just say there are no bad vibes on any angles.. My wifes 1st born emcees with us both, along with an 11 member deep click. We also have 2 sons together who are 4 & 7..

G.O.D.PT3
10-19-2005, 09:16 AM

i wanna see the answers im gonna get here which will prove a theory im tryna work on

peace
my answers to your q's lord

1 - indeed
2 - the experience was cool she had two of the beautifulest seeds and i would play with them like they was my baby sisters. the experience also made me feel like being a daddy is something that make god-body complete
3 - her first baby daddy wasnt even around after her 1st daughter, 2nd daughter daddy was a good brother he was much older then her and would always give me dap whenever he would see me and still does. took care of his and i respected that and money respected that the mother of his seed wanted to be with me.
4 - ^

peace and get at me grave.stay up nigga

Skellington
10-19-2005, 11:48 AM

-Yes, once, a Portugese girl with a 5 month old boy

-I fet great, like a father,I love kids

-I guess so cause otherwise he wouldn't have left the girl and his son.I don't think he knew about us tho, I never met him either.

-Myeah,never met him but the relationship didn't last that long cause the father didn't want his daughter to date a Belgian,so one day he kicked me out.

Mark
10-19-2005, 01:46 PM
No

Hot shit

Tha illest shit

Gangasth

Machete
10-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Mark, your sig pic. That black dude's smile resembles a camel. Sorry if you know that person it was just the first thing that came to mind. All you need to do is ps some slobber....jk

Anyway it takes a special kind of person to look after someone else's kid. I couldn't do it, but highly respect those that do because I come from that type of family and understand it first hand.

Big Bad Man
10-19-2005, 06:59 PM

4.if so how did you handle him?

peace
1 - I messed about wit a bitch wit a kid a lot, aye
2 - it was just sex but the kid was a bit baffled I soon found out
3 and 4 - he hated it but I wasnt the 1st, we never got on at all man, and Id be the same if a woman had men around my kids, on that note youd hink wed be cool, but nah, met a few times and I let it be known I wanted nuttin to do wit his son. A few times he phoned her up asking why the kid wanted to stay wit her more but when i confronted him over the phone myself he never said nuttin. After that all was cool but i binned her later anyhow coz I found some asian persuasion.

Lookin back, the kid never really affected me and her, but I regret bangin her for many a reason and now we hate each others guts as well. She hates me more but thats the same wit any woman ive dumped so fuck it :lmao: So, no sumtin Id recommend man.

Something to hink about as well is, if I ever start a proper relationship I couldnt if she had kids. Ive never been down wit startin a family n shit later in life on top of sopmething thats already in progress know? I mean, sounds harsh on the kids n shit, but I wouldnt wanna father another fathers seeds. Just no me man. Diff if you taking some1 in who has no family and has a hard life, offering them 1, but I dont even know if Id do that, fact I wouldnt man. Just me though. Peace.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 12:15 PM
wow..suprisingly opposite of what i thought,ill be back to elaborate more

Queen Of Poetry
10-21-2005, 12:59 PM
wow..suprisingly opposite of what i thought,ill be back to elaborate more

LOL.....I'm curious Grave.....

Oztradamus
10-21-2005, 01:55 PM

peace
1. Yes, currently with her..

2. It's no so bad, at first I was hesitant to date a woman with a child, but I got over it, nobody is perfect. She was just too cool, funny, intelligent & beautiful to pass up, I didn't want to deal with the What If... later in life..

3. Never in the picture..All I know is that he's a Wu fan LOL

4. Read the above.. But If it ever came down to that, she said not to worry, I can take him on easily LOL..

Dating a woman with a kid, is not for everybody I guess.. It takes a much more mature person in my opinion.. T

Ayatollah Prolific
10-21-2005, 01:55 PM
I've dated a woman who has two children. I had nothing but respect and admiration for her, but it inevitably had to end because she was married. The husband understood what was going on indirectly (lack of intimacy, staying out late and so on). He was very honorable to her, and was patient in his efforts to work through. They went to marriage counseling. In the end, the guilt was overbearing and inevitably pulled us apart. She went back to her husband. I went to feeling like a home wrecker with no morals. I guess we cut out before it truly effected her kids.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-22-2005, 02:12 PM
ok...some good answers here

now to my point

well its like this,My cousin is dating a girl with 2 kids,she is mad cool,real down to earth and shit..a real keeper and all and the kids seem to love him alot to a point where they are calling him daddy and all that shit,he has been with her for the past 1 year with no problems and had never met the baby daddy because he is a loser scumbag that dont wanna take care of his responsibilities

Now heres the deal,tell me why after a year,this cat was able to get my cousins girls number and he has been calling talking shit,i mean this herb who has never put a dime onto those kids is now talking about he gonna murk anyone that goes around his kids and all that...so my cousin decided to take the more polite route about shit and got on the phone with duke and told him straight up "yo,i got no problem with u wanting to be around ya kids..just make sure that you take care of em in the process",now tell me why the oldest daughter got on the phone with this cat and he promised her a bike and ALL kinds of shit,talking about he was gonna come see her for a birthday and all that,now mind you,this is a lil ass kid who has only seen her real dad for a few months before he ditched so she was hyped about that shit seriously anticipating all the promises the scumbag had made and when her birthday hit,he didnt arrive and no bike was there,for 3 months again ..he stopped calling

now this cat mind you is outta town in another state,the reason why she moved from him was that he was beating her senseless,taking her work money and smoking crack with that shit...her family even told me that at one point,he tried to set her on fire and burn her alive and shit,basically,ol boy is a nutcase...so once my cousin found out,he decided to be moire careful and when dude started calling again,he started talking all this shit about he gonna track em down and murk people,.basically...he is coming with heat..from then onwards,its been pathetic bullshit from this guy,he has been calling day by day with stupid threats and all that crap,heres another very sick thing about this guy,he started going with her when she was 14 and he was 24,that faggot should be doing jailtime for that shit but she aint have no kind of family to give a fuck like that and shit...

now why i asked this was to find out if most of these baby daddy cats is like that because i think shit like that is the most pathetic stuff ever,if you cant be a man,dont get mad when someone else steps up and does it,if a girl dont want u,let go and best believe we waiting for his ass,cause word on the street is that he is in town looking for my cousin and his fam,....we will be patiently waiting for his old ass...who knows,he might just be the one getting set on fire and get a taste of the medicine he tried to inflict

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Iight here I got one for you.

I knew this girl from back in the day, I knew her through her brother, and I knew her baby daddy from when they was still together and the clique he chill with the whole family ETC. Just Downtown niggaz. So Like 4 years down the line, me and my nigga E is homeless, so E's like yo let's see whats up with this girl, so we go to her crib, it started out with us just chilling there once and a while and doing our thing. Eventually we got around to moving in with her. Her baby daddy's in the army, and they wasn't together but they was gonna get married for benefit purposes. He was doing his thing over in washington with other girls and she knew that, and she was doing her thing over here, and he knew that. So one thing led to another and we hooked up, and than we was just fucking on the regular, it wasn't even on some we was together tip we was supposed to just be fucking on the DL. But this bitch got a big mouth, so her brother wich I knew since I was like 9 found out, the baby daddy found out, the kids uncle found out, it was embarassing. But everyone was cool with it at first. Than that shit was just a downward spiral after like a series of events. Now I got beef with like every member in her family, I got beef with her baby daddy and his brother, and shit is just rediculous. If I had the chance to go back and not do it, I would.

And if I see the baby daddy or his brother in the hood I'ma beat the bricks off of them.

As for the kid, I liked him he was cool because he was mad intelligent and shit, but the mother was a fuckin horrible ass mother. She was just an all around bad mother, like when this kid get older he gonna be in juvy by like 9 years old, because she insist on bringin mad gangstas around the house and shit. Thats her family and friends and shit thats just the way they are, they from the hood they ghetto but still, the kid don't need people like that around at a stage in his life like that. I mean I did my dirt in the street but unlike some people I got enough common sense not to take that personality around a seed, I show restraint na mean. So the kid was a terror all day, he was just crazy, he would just destroy things and act up all day, you could tell he was doing it out of a lack of attention. I hated the way she was parenting him, but I couldn't say nothing na mean. I kept my boundaries, me and E would baby sit, we would be close with him, but more of on an uncle tip, I didn't wanna get in that father role at all.

Anyways, yea as for your cousin, unless he really plans on making that relationship work, he should probably break off from that and remain as a friend. Although it's gonna be hard now because of the situation they're in, he can't leave them to fend for themselves. IDK yo strap up or something. Go get a burner and if a nigga try something stupid just burn em... you know.

Escobar_Incorporated
10-22-2005, 07:54 PM

peace
1. no.but they are the freakiest
2. see number 1
3. never found out
(lol)3. see number 3

in summation..women with children are freaky sex partners that typically know how to keep their indiscretions secret

Queen Of Poetry
10-22-2005, 08:34 PM
1. no.but they are the freakiest
2. see number 1
3. never found out
(lol)3. see number 3

in summation..women with children are freaky sex partners that typically know how to keep their indiscretions secret
LOL......no doubt baby!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I like to hear!!!!!!!!:9

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2005, 12:27 AM
Werd up that girl did know what she was doing.

10-23-2005, 10:21 AM
,he has been calling day by day with stupid threats and all that crap,heres another very sick thing about this guy,he started going with her when she was 14 and he was 24,that faggot should be doing jailtime for that shit but she aint have no kind of family to give a fuck like that and shit...

dude's a coward. once yall kick his ass, he won't bother her anymore. peace

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2005, 04:35 PM
dude's a coward. once yall kick his ass, he won't bother her anymore. peaceI don't think it's as simple as that.

Some situations escalate past ass kickings, especially in certain areas, and turns into kill or be killed. Thats where shit gets complicated thanks to the "Law".

Big Bad Man
10-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Nah cunts like that will take their doin well fae grave n co, and come back harder to the girl 1 day, coz thats how cowards do. I had a dude beat my auntie for 3 years solid, we never knew shit, and when we found out, i was about 7, so my dad n shit went and hospitalised his ass, but they never finished him off and shit came back to haunt us coz he hunted down my auntie bout 10 year later, and they ended up in a 1-1 situation in a dark alley, somehow my auntie came off best and killed his ass, so there ya go. If u gon do sumtin to this mofo grave do it proper, seriously, as in cut off his fingers or some shit so he can never do nuttin to her again. Peace.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-27-2005, 09:40 PM
i hear that