PDA

View Full Version : Replay In Sports

baby jesus
10-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Do You Like Replay In Sports? I Know Some May Argue That They Like The Human Aspect Of The Ref's And That Mistakes Could Happen And That It Will Slow Down Games. But I Think The Replay I Like That The Play Should Be Called Correct. I Like How It's Implemented In Basketball At The End Of The Quarters For Buzzer Beaters. Hockey The Review Goals And I Like It That Way. Football Got The Replay And I Like It, That You Can Only Get A Few And Only Certain Plays Can Be Reviewed. Baseball There Is None But I Would Like There To Be One But Only For Questionable Home Runs. Soccer I Dont Know If There Is One But Would You Like There To Be One For Instance To See If Someone Who Scored A Goal Was Offsides. In Horse Racing They Got The Photo Finish Which Is Like A Replay. Also I Dont Know If Tennis Has Replay On Like Close Calls On The Line But I Think There Should. So Do You Like Replay Do You Think It Should Be In All Sports Or Just A Few? If So Which Ones? And How Would You Like Them To Implement It?

num2son
10-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah I like replay in NFL FOOTBALL, in football the refs cant take a chance in getting a call wrong. Baseball is the only sport i know that will not use it at all, except in determing faul and homerun balls.

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 06:19 PM
replay in the NFL is good it helps determine the REAL winner

deadlymelody
10-19-2005, 09:06 PM
I like it for NFL and NBA, but it has to stay out of baseball.

THE W
10-20-2005, 07:54 AM
get it right. it would be great for baseball. dont use it to determine balls or strikes but fouls, homeruns, and wether someone is safe or out at the plate. give them 2 or 3 replays to use like with football.

Bedlam
10-20-2005, 07:03 PM
I think replay is good in any sport, but wtf is up with how long it takes these guys in football. Some plays are the most obvious shit, and yet they still take 5 minutes. Thats what pisses me off

THE W
10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
^^that is an issue but i think the positives far outway the negatives.

num2son
10-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Ncaa football needs more and more replays.

baby jesus
10-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah Like Weiss Was Sayin It Should Either Be In Or Out Not Like Some Places Have It Some Don't The Visiting Team Chooses If They Use It. No It's Either In Or Not And I Think It Should Be In.