PDA

View Full Version : B.o.B - No Future (Odd Future Diss)

whitey
03-25-2011, 08:20 PM
guess he took offense when tyler said he'd crash his airplane.

JCnbRIcRXC0

Mcthuggin99
03-25-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/73/He_Mad.jpg

lol Tyler doesnt even give a fuck, he called the diss dope, but he also said Airplanes is still wack

diggy
03-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Diss was wack. They are not even on his level...on second thought, maybe they are since B.O.B. caught feelings.

tical2000
03-25-2011, 09:50 PM
this shit is weak as fuck

BOB's a fag

Odd Future own this cupcake

diggy
03-25-2011, 09:57 PM
That's the thing. Before making a diss track, one needs to make sure it is justified and then make sure it bangs hard. I don't think this diss satified those requirements.

Dirty Knowledge
03-25-2011, 10:37 PM
lets see if those battle swords are sharpened..

Frank Sobotka
03-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Don't feed the trolls.

BudMonsta
03-26-2011, 05:43 AM
If you're above someone in level, you come at them like LL Cool J did against Canibus. Not this whack shit.

B.O.B. you garbage. He looks like he's cousins with FMJ's signature.

main_man
03-26-2011, 12:14 PM
this is pretty pathetic.
you cant even tell who he's really dissing. the true sign of a pussy diss record.

and odd future really wont give a fuck. nobody should.

and if you want the memory of this awful "diss record" out of your mind, download this Odd Future mixtape.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BACERZSV
free earl!

Wh0am3ye?
03-26-2011, 12:16 PM
I just discovered odd future last night, dude tyler creator is sick. B.o.B shouldn't have bothered with this weak bullshit.

CEITEDMOFO
03-26-2011, 12:31 PM
I DISLIKE BOB MORE THAN ODD FUTURE, BUT I GIVE BOB PROPS TO TAKING THE HIP HOP CHALLENGE SINCE HE FEELS HES A BETTER EMCEe

THE MASON
03-26-2011, 02:24 PM
what an awful diss track, just awful.

emcees have no idea what they are doing in this realm anymore. last 3-4 years, i cant recall one diss track with impact.

its all weak ass subliminals, minimal beef, wack beats and just overall shitty emceeing

please for the sake of hip hop stop until you realize what it is to make a DISS track

Sham-iLL
03-26-2011, 03:41 PM
odd future won't even respond to this.. i mean, bob shouldn't even have responded to that line tyler spit on yonkers. b.o.b just ended his own career.

muscularghandi
03-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Diss tracks shouldn't sound like "The Dougie"

drippie k
03-26-2011, 04:52 PM
that was terrible..tyler shitted all over this just on those two lines he said on yonkers..BOB's diss was pathetic...i dont think tyler was just dissin him cuz he hates him, its just for the sake of saying something crazy..BOB took it like a pussy

Wh0am3ye?
03-26-2011, 05:16 PM
that was terrible..tyler shitted all over this just on those two lines he said on yonkers..BOB's diss was pathetic...i dont think tyler was just dissin him cuz he hates him, its just for the sake of saying something crazy..BOB took it like a pussy

Yeah, I mean he didn't even say B.O.B he said Bob hahahaha

wutangclan97chamber
03-26-2011, 06:03 PM
lol.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-26-2011, 06:11 PM
Tyler troll good.

Hollow Dartz
03-27-2011, 12:52 PM
this is wack. This is the future of hip-hop. a nigga disses you on wax and you respond on twitter and its considered ownage. lol smh....this is why i dont even pay attention to this shit

Edgar Erebus
03-27-2011, 02:10 PM
If It Was A Diss Tho, Crazy That I'm On His Radar. Didn't Know People Took Me So Serious. I'm Officially In The Music Business.

"@bobatl (http://twitter.com/bobatl): I don't feel like I was dissed, I actually laughed when I heard the line." See, Yall Take It To Serious.

But those two tweets have more impact than "No Vaseline". Twitter >>>>>> Takeover.

On the serious note:

My Mom Just Asked Me To Stop Calling Women Bitches. LMFAO. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Loser

She Was Serious Too hahahahaha

I'd like to meet this dude.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Hollow, you take this rap music malarkey too seriously.

As does this Bob character.

Hollow Dartz
03-27-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm just saying my nigga, if a nigga disses you on wax (unless you're jay-z status) you usually respond to it in a track or something like that... twitter? lol this is a joke and niggaz are co-signing this shit, i can see it now

U-God vs Rick Ross

Rick ross drops 32 bars killing u-god
u-god responds on twitter : it's u-god motherfucker!

u-god is declared the winner

Dirty Knowledge
03-27-2011, 11:46 PM
The fact of the matter is B.o.B. got off on these young niggas and they need to man up or just prove to the world that they aint bout that life. You rap about dead bodies and shit my nigga you better at least come with a few bars for this dude.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm just saying my nigga, if a nigga disses you on wax (unless you're jay-z status) you usually respond to it in a track or something like that... twitter? lol this is a joke and niggaz are co-signing this shit, i can see it now

U-God vs Rick Ross

Rick ross drops 32 bars killing u-god
u-god responds on twitter : it's u-god motherfucker!

u-god is declared the winner

Look, i'm not saying anyone should be "declared the winner", but Tyler obviously doesn't give a shit. The original "diss" from him was an offhand remark, Bob took it too seriously because OF are becoming popular.

No ones taking this shit seriously, least of all OF by the look of things.

They didn't respond on twitter... just made another offhand comment about the track, and moved on.

This kind of harmless, pretend beef is just a promotional tool, Bob is simply acknowledging them in an attempt to increase his relevance. Why would OF play into that lame shit?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2011, 12:23 AM
You think these guys care, they're cloooooooowinggggg.

ueDKITezaW4&feature=player_embedded

zHKdKA114ig&feature=relmfu

"did curtis mayfield die?"

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2011, 12:27 AM
pzmJQpeLGmY&feature=relmfu