PDA

View Full Version : Odd Future - Fuck Steve Harvey Mixtape - FREE DOWNLOAD

main_man
03-26-2011, 12:10 PM
This is a mixtape that a ran across online about 2 weeks ago.
It's a compilation of OF songs from all the projects they've released so far.
I banged it in the ride and its dope. No bullshit.

So, if you haven't listened to the Wolf Gang yet.
Or are on the fence.
Or heard all the hype and said fuck it, im not gonna listen to these kids.

download this and check it out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BACERZSV
fuck the internet videos.
fuck all the hype.
if you dont like this mixtape based off the MUSIC alone, then your not gonna like these guys.

CEITEDMOFO
03-26-2011, 12:32 PM
IGHT GONNA GIVE THESE DWEEBS A CHANcE AND CHECK IT OUT

ALCATRAZ
03-26-2011, 12:58 PM
have they even said what their gripe is with steve harvey?

CEITEDMOFO
03-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Ight i deleted this crap, there elementary rhymes is killing me, i know westcoast people have it in em to rap ill see encore,ras kass, fashawn, chace infinite, doc doom, old holocaust, some of the cats from the stoney jackson lp,

so this got annoying, although i like the double cheeseburger beat thats about it

dad
03-26-2011, 01:08 PM
dude, why dont you guys just get Radical and The Fucking Tape? This is some unofficial shit.

dad
03-26-2011, 01:10 PM
have they even said what their gripe is with steve harvey?
One day they were in downtown LA and seen Steve Harvey. Tyler asked him if he was in fact, Steve Harvey? He said yeah, and for them to have a blessed day. Tyler told him fuck you, and thats how it all started.

BudMonsta
03-26-2011, 01:14 PM
One day they were in downtown LA and seen Steve Harvey. Tyler asked him if he was in fact, Steve Harvey? He said yeah, and for them to have a blessed day. Tyler told him fuck you, and thats how it all started.

Well that's gay as fuck.

CEITEDMOFO
03-26-2011, 01:14 PM
REAL WESTCOAST SHiT
QnQndYBkUHk

dad
03-26-2011, 01:20 PM
REAL WESTCOAST SHiT
QnQndYBkUHk

Word, that album is sick!
6ehUdycWiUI

main_man
03-26-2011, 01:23 PM
dude, why dont you guys just get Radical and The Fucking Tape? This is some unofficial shit.

cause honestly this is better as a whole album than those 2.

but it has material from both of those, i think.

dad
03-26-2011, 01:26 PM
are you sure you didnt make this? cause i looked online and didnt see it anywhere? last mixtape that someone made for them got deleted. Tyler got all pissed and shit.

dad
03-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Get their real shit :
The Fucking Tape (http://www.mediafire.com/?mjtijjitmm2)
Radical (http://www.mediafire.com/?92x7c3wwyzqzq2o)

main_man
03-26-2011, 01:56 PM
are you sure you didnt make this? cause i looked online and didnt see it anywhere? last mixtape that someone made for them got deleted. Tyler got all pissed and shit.

naw, homie. i saw it on a site i visit every now and then and downloaded it cause i never heard of that particular mixtape and i'm glad i did.

not as much filler as the other "offical" mixtapes.

THE MASON
03-26-2011, 02:14 PM
this Tyler kid seems like an emotional faggit

"Tyler got pissed and shit" "Tyler said Fuck You" "Tyler didnt have his nap so hes grumpy" "tyler needs his grape juice"

off that alone i wont be checkin more from these kids. smh

INF
03-26-2011, 02:25 PM
bumpy knuckles has never been happy and he a grown man.lol

THE MASON
03-26-2011, 02:29 PM

cmon son?

thats just childish, besides id like to see this punk say that shit to Bumpy Knucks.

difference between disrespect and being unhappy. Bumpy = regulator, Tyler = emotional pre teen

INF
03-26-2011, 02:36 PM
well I bet thats just a Rumor that for no reason besides a 'blessed day" Tyler popped off.

I look at it like this (in my imagination and based off some shit I read)

Tyler knows Steve Harvey's kids and something happened. I dont know how it went but lets say either Steve harvey's kids are some bitchmade mf's or something happened with Harvey Directly with OF ... something to do with business

Rugged is from Cali though and knows some of OF so idk....

THE MASON
03-26-2011, 02:40 PM
regardless if Harveys kids are bitchmade, would you let your children speak to Steve Harvey in such a manner? or any elder god for that matter?

id beat the living piss outta my kid for such things

INF
03-26-2011, 03:05 PM
ok well , YES , I am teaching my children to respect their elders .... but these are dif times and the way I see it

OF as artist ... if they said FUCKYOU to steve harvey cuz he is RELIGIOUS thennnn

that shit is whats up.

If my kids talked to somebody like that in this day and age over religious shit .... IWOULDNTGIVEAFUCK

you my nigga B and it dont matter to me if you aint riding with OF but I am.

these cats is sick , EARL in particular. Nod to Hodgy Beat.

THE MASON
03-26-2011, 03:13 PM
ye its no beef man, i dont care if people listen to there music or not.

but they come off as childish and disrespectful. and ye, hip hop is about disrespecting your opponent, but in a respectful manner, at least thats how i was raised on it.

sayin having a blessed day to me is like sayin have a good day. blessed, good all in the same vein of positivity.

they wont last long if thats there gimmick thats all imma say about that

INF
03-26-2011, 03:21 PM
yeah , AYO , I'm eye to eye on that old school respect. I was raised like that and keep it to this day but I'm saying ... I can only expect that from kids these days cuz the whole world is broke down and on its knees when you compare it to the world that left us with the values that we were taught ( You and Me)

Sham-iLL
03-26-2011, 03:45 PM
son i thought tyler said fuck steve harvey cuz ppl say EARL looks like Steve Harvey and it's never the opposite where STeve Harvey looks like EARL. so they say "fuck steve harvey"

ALCATRAZ
03-26-2011, 03:51 PM
this Tyler kid seems like an emotional faggit

"Tyler got pissed and shit" "Tyler said Fuck You" "Tyler didnt have his nap so hes grumpy" "tyler needs his grape juice"

off that alone i wont be checkin more from these kids. smh
lol i thought u knew, black people don't drink grape juice... we fucks wit dat grape drink

dad
03-26-2011, 04:25 PM
well I bet thats just a Rumor that for no reason besides a 'blessed day" Tyler popped off.

Tyler knows Steve Harvey's kids and something happened. I dont know how it went but lets say either Steve harvey's kids are some bitchmade mf's or something happened with Harvey Directly with OF ... something to do with business

its not a rumor. i talk to someone from OF almost daily.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-26-2011, 06:19 PM
lol i thought u knew, black people don't drink grape juice... we fucks wit dat grape drink

riiiiiight

INF
03-26-2011, 06:34 PM
its not a rumor. i talk to someone from OF almost daily.

lol ,oh yeah I forgot about your daily OF check-in :ouch:

dad
03-26-2011, 06:44 PM
lol ,oh yeah I forgot about your daily OF check-in :ouch:

eBfiN849Utc

INF
03-26-2011, 06:49 PM
you wont be sending me messages ...

OKk2It4FwCc

dad
03-26-2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.arthursclipart.org/accidents/accidents/child%20choking.gif

Undiluted Karma
03-26-2011, 07:42 PM
riiiiiight

ahhhahahahahahaha

x2

racist randy
03-26-2011, 08:14 PM
aren't you asian my nigga?

EAGLE EYE
03-26-2011, 08:23 PM
^lmao

He chases Old English with organic green tea.. Hard body shit.. Fuck StarBuckets!

Undiluted Karma
03-26-2011, 08:25 PM
aren't you asian my nigga?
ya but he wishes he was 5 shades darker

EAGLE EYE
03-26-2011, 08:29 PM

Harvey's kids are probably wired into the sounds of the notorious b.i.b.l.e.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LXJQQ1wmhD8/SQEVlbaTf5I/AAAAAAAAAgs/5yYGyfzdww8/s400/Todd+and+Rod+Flanders.gif

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-26-2011, 09:40 PM
hahahahahahahaha

rod and todd

the only emotional 'faggits' i see are the ones bitching about OF because of stuff entirely unrelated to their musical output.

dad
03-26-2011, 09:49 PM
^^ Amen.

oDoUoSoKo
03-26-2011, 10:27 PM
eBfiN849Utc
yes

Longbongcilvaringz
03-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Why do people give a shit if OF just say 'Fuck Steve Harvey' for no reason...

You're all big Steve Harvey fans?

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Steve Harvey said he thinks atheists are idiots so, yeah...fuck Steve Harvey.

Edgar Erebus
03-27-2011, 09:27 AM
ye its no beef man, i dont care if people listen to there music or not.

but they come off as childish and disrespectful. and ye, hip hop is about disrespecting your opponent, but in a respectful manner, at least thats how i was raised on it.

sayin having a blessed day to me is like sayin have a good day. blessed, good all in the same vein of positivity.

they wont last long if thats there gimmick thats all imma say about that

This forum is becoming filled with old farts.

Origin
03-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Why do people give a shit if OF just say 'Fuck Steve Harvey' for no reason...

You're all big Steve Harvey fans?

Because this website is infested with men that are bitch.