PDA

View Full Version : Bizzy Bone Fires Back – Part 1[Interview]

Mcthuggin99
03-29-2011, 04:49 PM
The following is a near-raw transcript of an exclusive 2-part interview with Bizzy Bone. Bizzy responds to a 2-part interview (Part 1 (http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2011/03/22/22621302.aspx)& Part 2 (http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2011/03/25/22627210.aspx)) with band mate Krayzie Bone.

http://allhiphop.com/photos/news_feature_images/images/22632435/425x403.aspx
Photo by Ralph Zavala for CriminalNation.Org (https://www.criminalnation.org/)
It’s a story that seems fit for Hollywood; one that only the most imaginative scriptwriter could conjure up. Poverty, abduction, abuse, triumph, superstardom, and heartbreak are all part of Bryon “Bizzy Bone” McCane’s incredible journey, including the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

As incredible as his personal story is, Bizzy’s professional one is just as compelling. He will forever be regarded as the mysterious and enigmatic member of one of the most successful rap acts in history, Bone Thugs N Harmony. Over the years, his absence from his Bone brethrens’ sides has made him a lightning rod for controversy.

When it comes to Bizzy, the line between fact and fiction has been blurred more and more with every passing year. But just when it seemed everything was quiet on the controversy front, Bizzy’s long time friend and Bone Thug brother Krayzie Bone shook the foundation of the group with an explosive two-part interview with AllHipHop.com. Krayzie’s unfiltered account of Bone’s trials, tribulations, and missteps were mostly aimed at the group’s youngest member, something that didn’t sit well with Bizzy.

In Part 1 of this AllHipHop.com exclusive, Bizzy responds to Krayzie’s accusations and reveals an unbelievable story from the past.

AllHipHop.com: You reached out to us to respond to our interview with Krayzie Bone. I know you had issues with a few of the things that were said there. What were the things that bothered you most?

Bizzy Bone: I mean, well, it’s basically, you know, the entire perception of what Bizzy was thinking, or what Bizzy was doing, and the psychosis of Bizzy. It was pretty much everything. Everything I was hearing, it was like, “That’s totally not me.” You know what I mean? Totally not me. And the inception of the problem was never touched upon. It’s like a real touchy issue. And I touched upon it in Thugz Cry. But nobody is really understanding where I’m comin’ from. And me, I’m the type of person to where, by every mean, protect what’s around you. And even if you’re not with somebody or around people, you still have the opportunity to have some integrity about ya damn self. And sometimes that polish that you display wears off on others. But you have to be superhero-minded in order for it to wear off on you. You know, first you gotta know who you are as an individual, and then from that point on, let that polish rub off on you.

So it’s pretty much every issue, you know what I mean? Everything that I was hearing. Because the interview started off terrific. And then it just turned into Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy. That’s how the whole interview ended: Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy. I’m like, wow, it was great in the beginning, and I think that was one of the problems. I don’t really think that the focus – when you’re dealing with a Krayzie Bone, or a Layzie Bone, or a Wish Bone, or Flesh-N-Bone – of the conversation should be based around Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy. I just look at it like that. You know, if I address the group, I address the group as a unit. And if I have a problem with one group member, or two group members, or three group members, or four group members, then I’m going to address the entire issue and take the integrity road and the polished road, which would say, “Well I’m not gonna say nothin’ about what he did wrong, or what I think he did wrong, or what I know he did wrong.”But I’ma say something that I think he did wrong, and I’m a just focus on, “Okay, that’s the enemy, that’s the enemy.” No! That’s not integrity. You let it all out. And then you worry about the consequences later.

AllHipHop.com: Since BTNHResurrection, and even within your fanbase, it’s a Krayzie vs. Bizzy thing. How do you think that grew? How do you think that materialized? Is it myth, is it true?

Bizzy Bone: Well, you know, the state of people and the energy of people and just Hip-Hop in general has always gravitated towards beef. It’s never been friendly competition. Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith never departed ways in a friendly format. Pistols have always been drawn, lines have always been drawn. And it’s never been, “Hey, we had five years, man. We sold 40 million records, man. Grammys, American Music Awards. Hey, man, we had a great run.” Sorta like how Jay-Z said to Damon Dash, “Hey, man, we had a great run.” You know? “We made a lot of money.” You know what I mean? “Hey, it’s time for me to move forward with what my plan is and where my walk is leading me.” It’s one of those kind of things. So, it’s never been that format in Hip-Hop. Because they’re always expecting, “Well, it might sell records,” or, “Maybe people will stop asking why Bizzy isn’t in the group,” or, “I’m tired of not being accepted without him on shows.” And still people with Bizzy shirts, “Is he gon’ ever be back in the group?” Because it’s not an amicable departing, they’re gonna always ask those questions. Because it’s loopholes, it’s like mysterious undertones within.

And I let my actions speak much louder than my words. I had a whole ‘nother agenda that I had to address. I have to address kidnapped kids. I have to address abused kids. I have to let my spirituality fly. I have to address molestation. I have another saga of what I’m doing. My story was just a little different, so it curbed me into another route. You understand? With the John Walsh thing, and the America’s Most Wanted thing. These are things that them brothers never knew about me. They were just as shocked as everybody else when it came out. They never knew that. And I wouldn’t call that “star power,” I would call that “meant to be.” These are issues that need to be touched on. And from that spurns the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the turkey giveaways and the shelters and the canned good giveaways and all of these different beautiful things that have been a part of my entire movement and existence.

So, it’s a lot deeper than, “Oh, Bizzy left ‘cause he wants money.” I had another agenda that I had to address. And I was placed in that position. I never asked to be kidnapped and be found by John Walsh from America’s Most Wanted when his son was kidnapped and I’m found in the trailer home. I never asked to go through foster homes, be abused, or be touched. I never asked for these things. Nobody does. These things were placed upon me. So as an artist – it’s just like Brad Pitt and Angelina adopting kids overseas, or Jay-Z putting water pumps in Africa, or any of these things. This is the place that they were put in because they are people of notoriety, television, radio. People listen to them.
So that was what the movement of me doing what I’m doing by myself is about. That’s where the Nobody Can Stop Me and all of that stuff – and even so much as the understanding that the style of Bone was going to be taken. It’s going to be taken. I don’t care what anybody says. They’re gonna take it and they’re gonna make it a Hip-Hop style, radio is going to accept it, the people are going to accept it, and those records are going to sell. So I understood where the game was going so I had to do different things with my style and different things of that nature. Because I’m a Hip-Hop artist, I am a musician. That rappin’ fast is not the only thing about me. Singing is not the only thing about me. Metaphors aren’t the only things about me. There’s much more other plateaus that I want to reach as an artist. And it might not fit with the group brand. But now that we’re in this position that we’re in, we have loyal fans but not loyal record sales.

AllHipHop.com: Now, talking to something that you mentioned, too, in terms of you going your own way – one thing about Bone that I’ve noticed, and I’ve followed the group for a long time since I was a kid, was one of the mottos, and I know Krayzie himself has caught some heat for this because of the last record and his views have kind of changed, is the “majority rules” thing. And that’s something that, now he’s starting to face a little bit of the heat, but it’s kind of what you were just talking about just now – you had to do your own thing. The thing is, fans, your loyal following, don’t care, as fickle as it sounds, that Krayzie is turning over a new leaf. You know what I mean?

Bizzy Bone: Oh, I totally hear you. I totally hear you. And what I really wanted to get across to you is, and what I understand about the people, just that thing – supply and demand. If they want a delicious ass glass of Coca-Cola, you can’t put Pepsi in their face. They want Coca-Cola. Period. And it’s totally understandable. I totally get it. But as far as the “majority rules” … I think the inception of it – it actually started with, “Hey, what songs do you guys think are hot? Hey, what kind of gear you think we gon’ wear? y, you know what, man, I’m f’in to get my hair braided, you get your hair braided?” “Yup.” “You?” “Yup.” “You?” “Yup.” Boom! Majority rules – we all got braids. So it started natural. It started pure. It started as a togetherness type of a thing. But it elevated because of certain issues. And I mean, you could take it to where record labels were choosing songs instead of the crew, money wasn’t as correct as it supposed to be.

There’s no way any mega group should sell 40 million records and still be out here workin’, doing shows, out of necessity. It makes absolutely no sense. And, of course, they’ll write it off – “Well, this is what the paperwork states” – whatever it may be, but it makes no sense. Absolutely no sense. Those kinds of things put an energy around the entire environment to where it’s like you lose control. You lose that pureness and the purity that spurns from great ideas. And others taggin’ along or aggressing, and making it a part of the rapport. Like, when Krayzie Bone came with the new style, and we was already basically doing it from Faces of Death, but he had another way of going about it when he got out from jail. He said, “I think you guys should be the same exact way.” And Layzie already had a song like that, and my voice was always tenor, so everything fell in line. Everything aligned correctly. So, that was out of purity. It wasn’t out of necessity. It wasn’t no come-up move. It was just something that we all agreed on, and it was pure, you dig?

But when you get into people taking from you, and you knowing that it ain’t right, you know it deep in your heart, but there’s nothing you can do short of murdering a motherf**ker in order to fix the goddamn problem … They got the lawyers. They got the company. They got the machines. They got muf*ckas thinkin’ we’re uncontrollable. They won’t even let us be the young rock and rollers that we are. When Eazy was around, you could tear up a hotel room, get banished from the hotel room, but these still my n***as. But he was livin’ off of the energy and the juice of N.W.A. He seen a new N.W.A that was a little tighter, was a little closer with one another than them. And they was probably one of the best rap/Hip-Hop groups to ever come out besides Sugarhill Gang and the likes of those. So, I think that’s how that happens, basically.

AllHipHop.com: Now, one thing, and this is where I’m confused, because I think one of the allures of your group is that it’s so authentic, even in the face of adversity. This isn’t a made up group. If you have problems with a group member, I think fans feel that organic authenticity, and the realness of it, and that’s why people are so willing to be so attached to the Bone Thug story even away from the music. Now my question from what you’re talking about is, the common thing that I notice is you all agree upon the fact that you didn’t get what you deserved. You guys –

Bizzy Bone: Before you finish, this is what I think. Like I said in the beginning, as far as that goes, with the problems in the group, it’s the state of Hip-Hop that gives the Hip-Hop fan that notion.When they understand if they take it to the root and soot, and the grain and the grit, then they understand if it started authentic, then it ends authentic. Don’t expect beef in the middle as an explanation. And the questions are the staying power of the interest. Like, “Well, why did you guys do this?” Okay, we answered that question. Then, “Well, why did you guys do that?” Okay, we answered that question. And when you put out positivity, that’s when more people start coming at you. That’s when you get the 12 year olds and the 13 year olds and the 14 years olds and the 15 year olds and the 16 – you get the purity, when it comes from that sort of a place. But when it comes from a negative area, then you’re gonna get, “Well, I like him and not him.” Or, “I like him and not him.” And into, “Well, I kinda like his style, I like to fast forward to Krayzie Bone’s verse, or Wish Bone’s verse, or Layzie’s or Flesh’s verse most of the time because I just like the way they rap.” But that doesn’t mean that Bizzy is mad because that’s your particular flavor of soda. If that’s what you like then that’s what you like. But please, continue that question. I just wanted to address so we don’t forget, and we cover all of our bases.

AllHipHop.com: No, that’s terrific. The thing is, and I’ve noticed, going back to the Ruthless days, and even with this Warner Brothers album, you guys agree that it wasn’t handled the right way. My whole thing is, for a group that came up together, why –

Bizzy Bone: Can I answer that question really quickly?

AllHipHop.com: Yeah, of course.

Bizzy Bone: Now, with Warner, this was my stance. I said, “I don’t want points. I don’t want percentages. Give me all mine, right now.” I sent it all to child support. Minus a few bills and maybe a gallon or two. I sent all of the money to child support. So it was never a money thing. But I knew that if they were going to market, if they were going to promote, then I would have made the mistake of not doing the points and percentages movement. But if they didn’t, then they weren’t serious. And I’ve seen that happen with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and myself. They only go out there, sell 20, 30, 40 thousand copies, get a distribution deal, make 5 dollars a copy, you know, take home 3 or 4 hundred thousand dollars, and then they move on and do another one. And it’s like baby come ups. Like, little tiny come ups that they come up on.

And I’ve seen this happen with so many people but with Warner, of course I wanted to give it a chance, because it’s a huge machine. So I was very, very close with the Warner chairperson, by the name of Mr. Naim Ali. Now, when I was asked not to participate on tour with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, I never took it to heart. I never had any bad feelings. But I called up the brother up at Warner, I said, “Hey, I’ve been asked to leave the tour.” And he was like, “Well, why?” I said, “Well, you know how I negotiated my own prices with you guys? It’s the same thing that I do wherever I go.” Because I believe that business and pleasure, business and friends, business and love, business and family, never mixed.

So everybody handle their own money issues, and from that point on we can all get up there and be all smiles. ‘Cause everyone’s satisfied within themselves of what their getting. It’s never a case of, “This dude gettin’ less than me. I’m upset, I want him to get the same amount.” Because that’s the reaction from, “He’s getting more than me. I’m upset, ‘cause I’m being shortchanged.” So if you’re gonna think in that way, you gotta think in the entire way. You know what I mean? And that’s how I think. So I’m willing to lay out, “Hey, man, this is what I’m making per show, you guys ask for the same thing!” Or I wouldn’t tell ya! I’d make ‘em sign a confidentiality agreement. So this is how I move in business. This is my movement. But get paid for an interview? Man, that ain’t never happened! How much money did you just give me for this interview?

AllHipHop.com: [laughter] … Nothing.

Bizzy Bone: [Playfully] Not a gotdamn dime! That s**tmade no sense to me. And I’m like, who is putitn’ this in my brother’s head to have him think that? And then with the [BTNHResurrection] record – that was only because Flesh-N-Bone wasn’t shining properly. And he needed to get in there, be a part of the chorus lines, be a part of the verses, and be a part of something! ‘Cause, you know, everybody talkin’ ‘bout, “Oh, he’s crazy, he’s goin’ crazy! Can’t deal with him!” And so on and so forth. So that’s why Resurrection was made like that. And, of course, the machine. And I don’t see any problem doin’ a tour with Krayzie doin’ his solo stuff, some of the old Bone stuff, and a Resurrection tour for some of the new stuff. If anything, we piggybackin’ it correctly! I don’t see a problem in that. But all of those calls weren’t my calls. But that’s the way I would have approached the situation had it been a “Bizzy thing.”

AllHipHop.com: So where did the communication breakdown in that situation. I mean, I don’t want to harp on the past, but this is an issue…

Bizzy Bone: Well, I’ma be totally honest with you, I mean, the characteristic of Krayzie has always been quiet. He’s always called himself the Silent Warrior. Krayzie Bone is a quiet individual. He’s a very, very quiet individual. That’s not to say what’s going on in somebody’s mind. But he’s very quiet! He very rarely talks! I mean, at all! And, you know, we’ve always respected that. Me? I’ve always spoken what was on my mind. Layzie has always taken a leadership role. Wish has always been like, “Let’s keep it poppin’, let’s keep it poppin’.” And Flesh has always been big bro! And that was the dynamic of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony! And now that Krayzie is expressing his thoughts, and so on and so forth – none of these thoughts were expressed. None of ‘em. none of ‘em…absolutely none of ‘em. That’s why it’s a complete shock to the fans and the people reading it. It’s very shocking.

So, I mean, the communication barrier is with those that were communicating. Do you understand what I’m getting at? That’s why no matter what Layzie has ever said, whenever he get on the phone and But if you’re thinking in that way you’re gonna love yourself so much in your temple, in your thoughts, that you’re just gonna run with it! “Hell, he’s an artist! He’s eccentric!” That’s what artists do! They speak they feelings. So, anyway, there was no communication there. Because Krayzie is naturally a very quiet dude. Very humble, very quiet.

AllHipHop.com: So, now, speaking to that, I know a lot of people look at, since that era, things became a little more public with the group. And I think one of the common things that people didn’t understand, is that the one constant was that you would go back, record, and then kinda fall back, you know. You wouldn’t be there for certain videos, for certain appearances. Now is that strictly a money thing? I mean, it’s an easy picture to paint, is what I’m getting at.

Bizzy Bone: Exactly. Well, let me just give you the dynamics of it. It was never a money thing. ‘Cause my money issue was never with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. They didn’t pay me one dime. The money issue was, “Who’s paying me for my performance?” And, “Who’s making money?” I always knew to look at it on a business term. I’m just – when it comes to, “Hey, we’re owed a hundred bucks” … “Well, let’s just go ahead and take this fifty – ” Uh uh, what what, huh? … “Well, nah, let’s take this 99 dollars and 99 cent – ” Huh? What? No, I’m not missin’ out on a penny, but that’s not a Bone issue. It has nothing to do with them,;it has everything to do with who’s trying to shortchange us. Any person in that group, right now, would love to have more, or at least what they deserve, than less. So that was never an argument. So as far as me, I was always told, “Hey, if y’all want another Bone record to come out – Bizzy, you gon’ have to be a part of it.”

So I’m not gon’ be the type of person that’s gon’ say, “Well, I guess another Bone record ain’t comin’ out ‘cause I got to do my thang!” I don’t even f**kin’ think like that. I’m like hell yeah, let’s get it poppin’! No problem! I’m on my way! But y’all know I’m doin me, just know that. There is no, “If you don’t show up to here I’m gonna kick your ass!” Well, I’ma be a kicked-ass muthafucka. It won’t be the first time; it probably won’t be the last. I mean, so that’s kind of where it comes from. That’s the vibe of it. You know what I mean? So it’s always been that, but the public has never really understood it. I tried to tell ‘em. Hell, I sued Sony, I sued Ruthless, I sued Loud, and I sued Relativity for my solo rights. – in 1998. It got settled in 2000. You can look it up on the Internet if you don’t believe me.

So, I mean, that, to me, is self-explanatory, but a lot of the new people, my brother, they don’t do that research. They’re only going off of hearsay. Because you gotta remember, Bone is 17, 18 – damn near two decades old. We started as kids. We’re still young men in this movement. But the people that’s comin’ up now that’s rappin’ real fast and, you know, doin’ the same kind of style, is really gettin’ the others to be like, they big uncles is like – (dismissively): “Man, that n***a sound like Bone!” “Who’s Bone?” … “Let me get on this Internet and show you what you’ve been missin’ all your life.” Then they hear Eternal, and they’re hooked. And then they start askin’ questions, and since it’s so much space in between, that’s when they make their own assumptions.

AllHipHop.com: One of the biggest things, and you just mentioned it, too, as you were finishing off that question, was, and that’s something that was big in the last album with the fans in terms of what they expect from you content-wise, and I’ve alluded to it before. Was that a struggle with the last album? Because I know Krayzie has shifted and done a whole 180 in how aggressive the content is. Is that a problem if you guys do get back together and do an album?

Bizzy Bone: I really don’t think that’s a problem right now, because the entire game has shifted anyway. Ain’t nobody comin’ out with hard s**tanymore. ‘Cause that era is gone. And when people try to say, “No, it’s not!” … they go aluminum foil. The era is gone. It’s the golden age. It’s gone. So at this point you have to contend with where we are now. I mean – a lot of, “I want to hear that same Bone record” – that’s why that record is a masterpiece, because you’ll never hear another one. And anything else that sounds similar will not be authentic unless it comes from the mouth and the voice and the vibe and the energy of some other artist. And that’s why these other artists are on stage bouncin’ their heads, rappin’ real fast like they gettin’ it, and people are enjoying it. That’s where that comes from. Success and good products bring forth good products. In some people’s eyes, better. But when it’s a masterpiece like Coca-Cola, or Pepsi, or one of these franchises that have never died out, then … hey, that’s just the way it is, and Bone will stay prominent long as they stay alive.

damn, they like to make these interview long

Undiluted Karma
03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
props lol, im not good at reading big paragraphs hahaha

djskillz
03-30-2011, 12:49 AM
can't wait for part two

Mr. R&B
03-30-2011, 06:37 AM
Yet another insightful read in a great series of interviews. Thanks again.

I wonder who, if anyone will speak out next?

AHH should just interview all of the Thugs to get everyone's take.

http://allhiphop.com/photos/news_feature_images/images/22632435/425x403.aspx

Dope ass picture BTW.

Mcthuggin99
03-31-2011, 03:05 PM
part 2

In part two of AllHipHop.com's exclusive interview with Bizzy Bone, the rapper goes into detail on the demise of Bone, his thoughts on what really broke up the group, and what it will take to reunite all five members and get them on the same exact page again.

AllHipHop.com: One thing I asked Krayzie – the way you guys were set up when Flesh came out, that was supposed to be a watershed moment for the next phase of Bone. Big brother was out of jail, you were there the day of his release, the five of you were together. Why didn’t that, outside of Warner, reach the level that it should have? Not even close.

Bizzy Bone: Well, let me just tell you, man. When somebody does ten years in jail, and his brothers, his family, sell fourty-million muthaf**kin’ records, and he gets out, and all I can give my brother is a diamond-encrusted watch, and I can’t put his bank account on straight, everybody feels down about that. At least I do. When he get out, I want him to have a million dollars in his account, like, “We put it down when you was down there, thanks for ridin’ for us, sir. We appreciate you.” But it was still in the same struggle. So, the way you think, brother, is not how Warner thought. It is not how Interscope thought. It is just not the way that they thought about things. You know what I mean, when you have somebody that’s speaking for the people that give a s**tabout Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and that’s what you’re doing, you’re speaking on their behalf. And that’s the consumer. So that’s the smartest way to go about it.

But these record labels don’t really understand the psychosis of their public. They don’t know who they’re marketing to. Their creative division isn’t creative, it’s just going up off of what somebody else is doing, and what they think is hot, and not the demographics of the people that love the Bone music and that have followed the Bone story. ‘Cause that is the consumer. So they’re not thinking on that level. You are. And when you’re in the midst of not being able to reach BET, and you shoot five videos, or VH1, or Where Are They Now?, or an 8-hour segment on the Fuse network, or any of these other things that’s what’s going on today, then you have to wonder … It’s like, okay, so maybe it’s the record label that’s not going towards the proper demographic, and not following the rules of a business.

That’s why Motown was so successful, because the young man came from a business-orientated environment, speaking of Mr. Gordy, and he brought that same environment to Motown, where he had control meetings, and boardroom meetings, and so on and so forth. And he did that every day like a job, not every 7 or 8 weeks. And then, “Let’s go out, let’s take out the black card, or the gold card, and take out bitches, and buy jewelery” … the executives wasn’t flossin’. That’s when the artist makes money, so the artist looks good to the public for being successful. And then the public says, “We did that. We helped them do that! Look at him, shinin’. That’s where my lil ten dollars – my lil ten dollars bought that watch for him! Yeah!” And that’s when you get that! But companies and labels don’t think like that.

AllHipHop.com: So, it seems like you guys are totally on the same page in terms of where certain things went wrong and what you guys don’t agree upon in terms of the record label. He said he’s tired of being a slave, it just doesn’t work, even in the independent it doesn’t work as well. So, my question moving forward is – can you guys get together and create a business model on your own with the Bone brand, and fans can see all five of you together?

Bizzy Bone: Well, I have thought about this issue and this particular subject for a while now. And I know what it’s going to take. It’s going to take the same thing that these major labels have. None of them start off with their own money. Not one of ‘em. Maybe Eazy-E, but nobody else. Everybody went in and got a deal, took they lil street change, and made something out of it, bought a couple of nice diamond pieces, so on and so forth, and looked like money, and smelled like money, and that’s when muthafuckas started givin’ em money. So what’s gonna have to happen is it’s going to have to be a great investor, you know. A hip-hop baby, a Floyd Mayweather, a LeBron James, from the Ohio area, that’s willing to give us the opportunity to put together the proper plan, and the proper people in the proper places that aren’t greedy, that aren’t trying to floss on their own, that have no hidden agendas, that are really only about the growth of a label and the growth of a mega group.

A good investor in this business, it’s called OPM – other people’s money. Just turn it into an investment to where they make they money back. And it’s very simple. It’s radio, it’s TV, it’s reality, and booyaka, let’s roll. It’s very simple, man. It really, really is. It’s not a difficult thing to do at all. You know, you hear Lupe Fiasco, and all these different people saying these major record labels aren’t doing anything, because they see the younger record labels that are really doing it. See, Baby loves Wayne. So Wayne will never be a struggling artist, no matter what. ‘Cause he loves him. He’s not trying to get over on him. They have a close relationship. And if you noticed, that’s what’s going on now. Young Drizzy, him and Wayne, they have a camaraderie about one another, because of what Baby gives Weezy, Weezy gives it to Drizzy. So, that, to me, is what’s missing with Bone as far as a major label or any of these other things. That’s why I say get a hip-hop baby, grab a Floyd Mayweather, get you a LeBron, get you a Shaq. Let’s put out a plan: radio, video, television, reality show, let’s go.

AllHipHop.com: What do you think that’s going to take, you know, for Bone to write that final chapter? That happy ending.

Bizzy Bone: I mean, I’ma be very honest. It may never happen because this is the first time it’s ever been put out there. So now what’s going to have to happen is, the publicity from the AllHipHop.com interview actually reaches the likes of these people that I’m naming. And that’s what’s gonna have to happen, it’s going to have to be a domino effect. You put the plan out there, sorta like a statement, you know, a meeting. It’s just like having a meeting. And once you put that out there … Who’s interested? Not, you know – some people would say – a bidding war, which if you have no bidders, then it isn’t a bidding war. So this is the very first time this has ever been heard because nobody has put forth a fool-proof plan like this. And it’s fool-proof!

And I’m gonna tell you what clears up everything: bills paid, children eating, wives, if you have one, or a girlfriend, if you have one, happy, home life good, personally feeling good, shining like the diamond that you are. From that point on, everyone walks in the studio smiling. Trust me. Everyone. Everyone. Nobody has a problem. That’s why, me being on my own, I can always go back to the group, because I go and I get that. I make sure those things are happening. And if they’re not, I set it to the side, and I keep grindin’ toward a certain cause. So that’s just, to me, the simplicity of Bone working on a personal level to the outside world. You understand what I mean? That’s just to the outside world.

But ain’t nothin’ wrong with Bone as a group. Absolutely nothin’ wrong. Everything is a question from somebody else, and a reaction from one’s temple, whether it be negative or positive at that time, but if you love yourself enough to pay attention to that inkling of a thought, and you go with it, then that’s how you command your temple, that’s how you command your ship. I must respect that. But I won’t let a lie come out that can’t be basically cleared up, and then tell you, “Hey, man, I understand where you’re coming from, though.” Just don’t love that thought so much that you forget about you. Or the truth. Or the commander. Don’t let it command you.

AllHipHop.com: Now, that’s interesting that you said, and I’ll backtrack a little bit here, because I think a big thing, and this is something I was stressing to Krayzie, I didn’t want that interview to come off with no positive outcome. So the thing with that was, like you said, Krayzie vented, but you guys had a conversation after from what I understand?

Bizzy Bone: Well, before I knew that the interview came out, and what’s always cool about me, is I understand where things are emanating from. You know what I mean, I don’t trip like that. I don’t catch attitudes or get extra mad. I know how to control that. “Hey, Bizzy ain’t shit,” or “da-da-da-da-da.” I know better than that. I can stand up for myself without anybody knowin’ about it. Without tellin’ anybody. But at the same time, I cannot allow certain things to be said, and not stand up and say that’s not right. I haven’t gotten paid for one interview ever! And never have asked for such an absurd request! If anything, Ruthless and the owner of Ruthless after Eazy passed away, could have been putting things in their mind. “Well, he’s not showin’ up because – ” No, I’m not showin’ up because I sued you for my solo rights and I’m doin’ my own damn thing! That’s why! And, of course, there’s always been me understanding, hey, if you gon’ take five dollars from me, shame on you, but if I let you take the next five, shame on me. And that’s just the way that it is.

I can’t accept that. It’s not right. And what really, really drove me away from the Ruthless Records thing is when the young lady came on to me. And the young lady tried to throw herself at me in return for my loyalty to her label, instead of throwin’ money at me. If you want loyalty to your business, they pay your f**kin’ employees! Gotdamn! Your body is not enough. Your lil temple ain’t worth that to me. This is before Ray J and Kim Kardashian was messin’ around. I can go get a Kardashian, you know, before they hit it big – she way flyer, way more bomb than what I’m lookin’ at! You can get that anywhere! But ain’t nomuthaf**kin’ piece of boo-kie worth millions and millions of dollars. And that’s just the honest to goodness truth why Bizzy left the Ruthless situation. And I said it in Thugz Cry: “We keepin’ the lights on at Ruthless / But I’m not f**kin’ the boss / Lookin’ at me sexy, take yo’ clothes off / But my d**k will go soft.” I put it right out there!

And she knew exactly what I was sayin’. That’s why she had people in the studios listening to what I was sayin’. She had, like, lil spies. Like, while I was recording and things of that nature, listening to the things that I was saying. And we caught ‘em. You know, we threw ‘em out the studio, and, you know, you get heated because you want to be free in your mind. You want to be able to grow, you want to be able to eventually say, hey, maybe she kind of wanted me because I’m a nice-lookin’ fella. But afterwards you start to understand, she don’t even like me! You know, what kind of a dumbass would I be, that if you have absolutely no fucking interest in me whatsoever, but you comin’ on to me …

We lookin’ at the stars ‘cause I done went and picked up a couple of bags of Mary J for my n***as that she was sellin’ us, havin’ us sign paperwork. “It’s legal now so it’s cool.” And, you know, we sittin’ up there, we lookin’ at the stars and I’m just waitin’ to get back, I’m rollin’ up blunts, you know, doin’ my thing. Waitin’ to get all these mufuckin’ bags to my homeboys. And we at the top of this mountain cliff lookin’ at all these stars and I looked at her and I said, “What do you want from me?!” ‘Cause it was just a dead silence and shit. And I’m like, “I’m ready to go, let’s go.” … “No, wait a minute, wait a minute.” … I’m like, oh, damn, what the f**k, I mean, yeah stars are beautiful, I’ve seen ‘em before (laughter). Hell yeah, gotdamn beautiful! And that’s “gotdamn” with a T, G-O-T-D-A-M-N.

But – so then she looked at me and she said, “You know …” And immediately, you know when a mufucka tryin’ to give some. First of all, Eazy died of AIDS. But I wasn’t even thinkin’ of that. I wasn’t even on that. I was like, oh hell nah! Take me to the studio right the f**k now! Right now! Let’s go NOW! She’s like, “Okay, okay, okay, gosh, okay.” And I’m like, yeah! And from that point on, I let everybody know what was going on, what had happened. And nobody took it serious. Nobody. I’m like, well, look, I think I’ma have to kill some muthaf**kin’ body. Look, I’m crazy as f**k, I got psychiatrist papers since a kid. I’m only gon’ do seven years. Y’all n***as agree majority that I’ma be able to do this? (Mockingly): “Man, you trippin’ man, you trippin’. You trippin’.” I’m like, you know what? I’m out. I am out! That was around, like, ’97. Put out the record in ’98, started suin’ everybody for my solo rights.

So, you know, to do the Give Up The Ghost with Immature, I helped rejuvenate people’s careers, they helped rejuvenate mine! This is what this game is about! You can’t suppress that. Same thing with Chamillionaire and Krayzie Bone. Absolutely no different. Absolutely no difference. So, at any rate, that’s the meat and the potatoes, the gotdamn mustard, the ketchup, the salt, the pepper, and the kool-aid of why Bizzy did not mess with Ruthless anymore. All of those things combined. There’s only so much you can take. They just gon’ keep beatin’ up on me, I ain’t no marshmellow man. That hurt.

AllHipHop.com: Is there anything that you look back on and say “that” was my fault? Because you know a lot of people draw their own assumptions. Do you look back and maybe say, “I fucked up there.” You know what I mean?

Bizzy Bone: I think I fucked up when I did not make us get another deal after Eazy passed away. I think that I fucked up with even considering being with Ruthless Records after Eazy died. It was a prime opportunity for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony at their prime of their careers. Not even in their prime, at the pinnacle. Not even there, but climbing towards it any everybody could see it! And actually go get a better situation, and build a relationship with a Puffy, build a relationship with a Master P, a relationship with a Cash Money, that already was comin’ through the door, and a camaraderie and a solid camp. Sorta like Motown. And to me that was the only mistake. Now, I don’t really see any mistakes of me making as a man. ‘Cause there’s always reasoning behind anything that I do.

If I decide to give up the music all together, and go work at McDonald’s, that’s my decision. There’s something at McDonald’s – I need to flip burgers! So, as far as making mistakes with the group, I really don’t – I don’t think like that. You know, I had deeper things that I needed to attend to being who I was. ‘Cause the John Walsh thing still has people shocked. I told TMZ, because they were at one of my shows, I told TMZ and they absolutely couldn’t believe it. “You know this kid was kidnapped and found by John Walsh? Can you believe it?!” And it’s so different and out of the ordinary of a hip-hop artist or any musician. ‘Cause usually you’d be traumatized behind some s**tlike that. And traumatized or not, to have enough strength to put your face out there, and tell the story, that’s what I call man’in’ up. So regret that?! I just can’t see it.

AllHipHop.com: Okay, I’m gonna switch it up here and I’m gonna ask you to put on your psychic hat here. In five years, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony will be blank personally, and blank professionally. Where do you see the five of you on a personal level and on a business level?

Bizzy Bone: Well, on a precept, if the world goes past 2012, and the prophecies aren’t correct, and five years surpasses, I see Bizzy still maintaining what he’s doing, and continuing progress, and continuing taking care of responsibilities. I see Bone in all of the best light possible. I wish nothing but success, nothing but happiness. It’s like, Krayzie’s in South Africa for these next two shows that we’re doing. And the fellas said, “Hey, B, we need you to come do these shows with us, we can’t miss out on this paper. And plus, we’ll get you your fair share, we’ll have you deal with the money people personally.” So I’m always there! For any cool plan, anything fair. I’m always there, I’m not goin’ anywhere, unless, you know, hey, I’m gone. You know? But that’s why I see myself and I see Bone in nothin’ but the best light possible. And success, happiness, riches, and families taken care of, and happy. That’s what I see. You know what I mean, I can’t see anything else. So that’s how I get down.

AllHipHop.com: And last I’ll ask you because we’ll get a chance to promote some stuff. You are always working, it’s seen with your catalogue, and it’s very extensive. You’ve done all kinds of different stuff. That rock album recently Crossroads 2010, which was very underrated in my opinion. It didn’t get out the way it should have. What’s next for Bizzy in terms of what he’s got going on for the solo tip?

Bizzy Bone: Well, what I’m doin’, brother, is, like, we had a soft release with Crossroads 2010. What I’m going to do is actually give that a worldwide release, we’re gonna add a few more things on there. Really just wanted to test the people to see, hey, what do you guys think about this new thing I’m trying to work on? And from that point on we’re going to take it to Canada, take it to South America, you know, go over there to Asia, take it out there to Europe, and I’m gonna make my first worldwide run. I’ve never went any further than Hawaii. So I’m gonna go ahead and just take it global. And that’s basically where I’m going with all of my projects, whether it be catalogue or anything else. I want to definitely keep creating music out there, constantly stay working, constantly evolving, and so on and so forth, as far as that goes. That’s just how I am as a musician. I’m not gonna hold anything. I’m gonna give them what I do as soon as it can possibly be heard. If I make sure, good, that’s what I want to put out.

You know, I want to hit the Guiness Book of World Records for the only rapper to make an entire record in one day, in a certain amount of time. You know, I have different things I’d like to do. Of course, I’m gonna continue my humanitarian work, my Make-A-Wish Foundation stuff. So those are the kinds of think I do to keep me movin’, man, and keep me rollin’. I’m doin’ new things with a new alcohol company, to where – I love to drink, you know – I’ve kind of simmered it down ‘cause I’m gettin’ older, I’m in the gym and keepin’ my weight right, and keepin’ everything right ‘cause you know as you get older your metabolism “da-da-da-da-da-da.”

But I’m doin’ some cool things for a company called Boussard. They’re from overseas, from France. Cognac, vodka, etcetera, etcetera. So I just keep my hands out there. Just read a movie script for a brother up at NBC, got that letter of intent. I wrote a movie for Katt Williams, Snoop Dogg, and myself, and Danny Glover. So, I have that, so I just have a lot of different things that I’ve been working on and I just try to stay productive. When I wake up, if I have an idea, if I have enough energy, I’m gonna write it down and formulate a plan and put the right people in proper positions in order to make it happen. You know?

AllHipHop.com: The last way I’ll leave this interview is the same way I did the Krayzie Bone interview. For a group that’s been around 17 years, solo, group-wise, everything, you have a great fanbase. Why shouldn’t Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fans lose faith in you guys individually and collectively in 2011 and so on?

Bizzy Bone: Well, I think that faith is something that isn’t acquired. Faith is something that you already have because of something that you have inside of you. You never lose faith. Like, when people say they lost faith in whatever they believe in as being God, they never had faith in him in the first place. They’ve always been on the wrong level. It’s not like, “Yeah, well, I love him today, but I just broke my leg, I slit my toenail. I don’t love him no more.” It just – faith doesn’t work like that. If you love something, if you believe in something, you’re gonna constantly believe in something. Especially when that something is putting itself forth for you to understand why you believe in ‘em. If you can’t understand it, hey, they tried to make you understand. And maybe later on, as you get older, you’ll understand certain aspects of it. So, that’s just the way that it goes.