INF
03-29-2011, 06:03 PM
http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almighty/desktop-warriors-or-radness

dad
03-29-2011, 06:09 PM
swag.

BornPower
03-29-2011, 06:13 PM
I'd do something with that St Nowhere track you have samples running all over, it sounds like Jeff Goldblum talking. lol

and i like that Inf VS Sinapse instrumental too. would have loved to jump on that track.

BornPower
03-29-2011, 06:15 PM
I'd do something with that St Nowhere track you have samples running all over, it sounds like Jeff Goldblum talking. lol

and i like that Inf VS Sinapse instrumental too. would have loved to jump on that track.

INF
03-29-2011, 06:21 PM

ok no doubt!!!!

I got that beat with and without the Jeff Goldblum sounding cat. That sample is from a movie called "they live" just search for the trailer on youtube if you aint seen it.

I can send you both the battle tracks whenever you want. They up for DL as they are right now so jump on it if you want.

big up for listening

oh yeah

RUGGED SOUNDS MY MUHFUCKIN HOMIE!!! FUCK THA WORLD!!!!

BornPower
03-29-2011, 06:26 PM
i would greatly appreciate it if you could PM me the links for DL if you have the time

INF
03-29-2011, 06:32 PM
got you , hold up

SKAMPOE
03-29-2011, 06:43 PM
fat fat fat
live ass emceeing on here, dropped sum real nice ass lines bruh
my only complaint is the POPPING on ur mix
either u need a popGuard or ur eq mix is too deep were it sounds like BASS

not to be confused with the bass thums on the beat
which is fuckin nasty and inf u murked the beat with the emceein

rly enjoyed this drop Nity

INF
03-29-2011, 06:47 PM
no doubt fam. this was something I ripped for vatican purposes. It was quick and impromptu. I didnt even check my levels.All I cared about while pressing record was that it didnt sound like shit.

I wanna complete this rap and master it properly but it aint gonna happen to this beat.

What you are hearing is me ripping the audio from my mic being plugged into my mixer which is plugged into my cpu and a youtube of a DILLA joint running in the back.YOUTUBE blows for audio and like I said I didnt check my levels on the mixer I just went for it right quicK

PEACE THO FAMILY!!! 1

INF
03-29-2011, 07:56 PM
fat fat fat
live ass emceeing on here, dropped sum real nice ass lines bruh
my only complaint is the POPPING on ur mix
either u need a popGuard or ur eq mix is too deep were it sounds like BASS

not to be confused with the bass thums on the beat
which is fuckin nasty and inf u murked the beat with the emceein

rly enjoyed this drop Nity

PEACE fam , thanks for listening. glad you dug that shit.

:mmmyah:

SKAMPOE
03-29-2011, 07:59 PM
daaayum u for real, shit sounds doooope over here bro

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
03-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Being from the west coast, this kinda reminds me of some Digital Underground type of shit. Love that funky feel to the beat.

H.Notik
03-29-2011, 09:57 PM
mad funky in here.

love how you dropped on the beat, the whole track was just screaming hip hop.

keep banging.

LoTec
03-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Yeah that some fiza funky shit

INF
03-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Being from the west coast, this kinda reminds me of some Digital Underground type of shit. Love that funky feel to the beat.

Its a Dilla beat. I had some type of mood I typed into youtube with the word instrumental and seen it on the list that came up

mad funky in here.

love how you dropped on the beat, the whole track was just screaming hip hop.

keep banging.

Yeah that some fiza funky shit

word ,thanks yall.thanks for listening.peace

:thumbup: