PDA

View Full Version : David Banner & 9th Wonder LP

claaa7
03-30-2011, 04:02 AM
their collaboration album called "Death of A Popstar" was released earlier this year and i don't think i have seen it discussed it on here before. i was listening to it for the first time yesterday and i think it's a cool album, 9th Wonder has started switching it up a bit more lately which i think is a good thing - a few tracks ain't all that on here but there's some definite bangers. the greatest suprise for me was the rhymes of David Banner though, i'm really only aware of him through a few guest spots and that horrible RZA tracks but he had a lot of important shit to say. far from a top MC but you can tell he really did his best with these verses and i think it makes the beats justice. it's only 30 minutes long tho... anyone else heard this?

THE MASON
03-30-2011, 11:14 AM
only time i have seen it mentioned was angry! made a post about it.

i have seen it a few times at the place i get cds from but never thought of picking it up. David Banner isnt my favourite emcee and 9th Wonder has always been up and down imo but i guess every producer has beats im not feelin haha

might check it out at some point tho

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2011, 11:33 AM
yea the album was good,i liked it as well and im not even a david banner fan like that