PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Papoose?

David Daniel Davis
03-31-2011, 12:53 PM
He just disappeared all of a sudden.

Edgar Erebus
03-31-2011, 05:45 PM
No album, no guest appearances, no point.

CEITEDMOFO
03-31-2011, 06:00 PM
2011 BANGER
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106622

THUGA THUGa

Socrates92
03-31-2011, 10:44 PM
I heard he was slaughtered by the alphabet?

Dr Sleepwalker
04-01-2011, 12:36 AM
papoose is trash imo. hope he stays irrelevant. dudes incapable of making a real album. has countless mixtapes where he flows like a robot. out of his 100's of mixtapes, you could probably find only a handful of tolerable tracks smh

last time I seen him he was doing a commercial for The Jump Off, advertising fake bootleg clothing lol

claaa7
04-01-2011, 02:29 AM
No album, no guest appearances, no point.

nontheless Papoose was one of the most promising new MC's in a long time if you ask me. great voice, he got the street element intact, loads of quotables and although he never dropped an album he probably released more music than the majority of these new cats through mixtapes. and there's been some insane guest features, altho there been some years but in 2008 i can think of two real bangers where production and rhymes totally complimented eachother - "Comprehend" on Pete Rock's album and "Watch How It Goes Down" DJ Premier remix with Termanology and Lil' Fame.

papoose is trash imo. hope he stays irrelevant. dudes incapable of making a real album. has countless mixtapes where he flows like a robot. out of his 100's of mixtapes, you could probably find only a handful of tolerable tracks smh

last time I seen him he was doing a commercial for The Jump Off, advertising fake bootleg clothing lol

a mixtape is a mixtape and i don't fuck with mixtapes for the most cuz i can stand DJ shouts, half songs, blends, and MCs not giving their all, etc. but he definitely has potential for a full-length that's at least as good as Skyzoo's and Saigon's imo.

this is from 2011, great fucking shit:

4hLBLk9yzEI

2010, hanging with Teflon and Saigon... no problem!!

qlcdTv7OdNk

and a little older shit but this one below is a true MASTERPIECE, no question

3lXrv3CXCTE

hanging with Lil' Fame? no problem... outshining Termanology so badly it ain't even funny, but that's not saying much tho haha.

SI5xAraYMfE

going head to head with Talib Kweli, Raekwon and Jadakiss. no fucking problem, they ALL killed it on here. classic track.

25z8q0V4j70

if you think these songs are wack then just jump of the bridge or something. as you can see Pap could easily put together an amazing album with the right producers, the tracks above are produced by DJ Premier (two of them), Pete Rock, Hi-Tek and the first i don't know but it's definitely bangs. i still haven't given up on a Papoose album, i take that over Jay Electronica any day (he's nice tho), Pap's the man.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-01-2011, 05:47 AM

What the fuck?

claaa7
04-01-2011, 08:28 AM
2011 BANGER
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106622

THUGA THUGa

yo Ceited, i found the mp3 in 320 kbps, no tags or nothing. i don't know how familiar you are with my blog at all but i think you gonna like it. the Papoose track is at the top right now and below is the other Sean P song you posted. gave you a shout on both. same page has classic underground New York out-of-print mini-albums/EPs in "The Juggaknots" by Juggaknots and the incredible "Ghetto Chronicle Daily" by Money Boss Players from '95 back when Lord Tariq and Minnesota was still full time members. the link is in my sig homie.

CEITEDMOFO
04-01-2011, 04:45 PM
YEA I REMEMBER JUGGAKNOTS MOST FAMOUS UNDGERGOUND BANGER TROUBLE MAN
9QVFG8VvP80

MONEY BOSS PLAYERS GOT 2 G TRACKS ON THAT LAST P BROTHERS LP\
uz9h24Oi35c
qWjNxNwB4xw

Suga Duga
04-01-2011, 05:15 PM
dope punchline/battle rapper, wack ass song maker.