PDA

View Full Version : Celph Titled & Buckwild instrumentals and new EP coming

Taskmaster2112
04-01-2011, 09:28 AM
http://www.hiphopsite.com/2011/03/31/celph-titled-buckwild-to-release-instrumental-vinyl-new-ep/

claaa7
04-01-2011, 09:54 AM
hell fucking yes!!!! i can't wait for that instrumental album, it looks like it's only gonna be released on wax which is understandable but since i don't have turntables yet i'll get my hands on the rip asap. this album will sound incredible with or without Celph, the beats are that good and while Celph Titlted is dope as hell and funny as hell i think Buckwild is much better as a producer than he is as an MC if that makes any sense lol. that says more about my admiriation of Buck than anything about Celph tho, altho i gotta admit that my favorite tracks on the album was the songs with guest apperances, especially the two posse cuts "Swashbuckling" (APATHY murdered it so hard and Ryu was crazy nice), the one with F.T. and Rugged Man and my lyrical favorite "There Will Be Blood".

the EP sounds interesting too, the best album of last year really left you fiending for more so this is a great thing. i wonder how many tracks it will have all in all, it says 3 tracks that's not from the album sessions but i guess they still Buck/Celph collabos but maybe it's Buck over new Buckwild beats while the others are left-overs from the album. maybe 7 tracks.. i really hope they will release this on CD

THE MASON
04-01-2011, 11:12 AM
nice, definitely will be copin the instrumentals for this, some of the best production last year, if not the best.

Meta4
04-01-2011, 02:00 PM
instrumentals on CD or bust...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
they already released one EP with two unreleased songs and a few remixes, can't wait for the rest