PDA

View Full Version : Leaked!!! Ill Bill x Vinnie Paz - Heavy Metal Kings

DirtMcgehrk
04-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Yup it's officially on the interwebz now. I'm about to go on a run and give it a listen through. I've heard some early opinions saying it's pretty damn good and that the Muggs produced tracks are amazing.

For those who've heard it: Thoughts? Opinions?

Synthesizer Patel
04-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Where da link at

Mr. R&B
04-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Can't post links for leaked retail albums here.

Either Google it or ask for the link via PM.

I'll wait til I cop the disc to hear the whole thing.

They did a pretty good job of keeping this from leaking too soon

I'm sure the shit is crack rocks!!!!!!!

GhettoGnom
04-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah, got this earlier, looking forward to listening..

claaa7
04-01-2011, 04:24 PM
it only has 1 DJ Muggs beats tho.. track #13 - "Leviathan", judging by the title i would guess it's similiar to the "Kill Devil Hills" stuff. hopefully! there's one beats by Gemcrates (who produces for DJ Premier's publishing company and was on the Blaq Poet) album, one by Shuko and lots from C-Lance, Ill Bill, and some other guys i never heard of. hopefully it's good, it's all about the production. "Kill Devil Hills" and "Season..." was dope but they had some of the best producers of all time on there, this has only one or two producers that's known to be really, really good.

klege
04-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Just on to my second listen now, its a good album.

DirtMcgehrk
04-01-2011, 05:19 PM
it only has 1 DJ Muggs beats tho.. track #13 - "Leviathan", judging by the title i would guess it's similiar to the "Kill Devil Hills" stuff. hopefully! there's one beats by Gemcrates (who produces for DJ Premier's publishing company and was on the Blaq Poet) album, one by Shuko and lots from C-Lance, Ill Bill, and some other guys i never heard of. hopefully it's good, it's all about the production. "Kill Devil Hills" and "Season..." was dope but they had some of the best producers of all time on there, this has only one or two producers that's known to be really, really good.

Ah I thought it had more than one. I think I just assumed that "Age of Quarrel" was a Muggs production because that same piano loop was used on the GZA track "Luminal" that he produced for Legend of the Liquid Sword.

Paranoid
04-01-2011, 05:52 PM
album is fucking crazy

Djaminha
04-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Two fat fuckign failures talking about sci fi.

No thanks

oDoUoSoKo
04-01-2011, 07:28 PM
lmao^

deeznutz1981
04-01-2011, 08:57 PM
whoa!!! i'm buying this shit

vinnie paz completely owns this album

but i'm giving best verse on the album to ill bill for The Vice of Killing joint. anyone else think he sounds like pun on that shit?

dope ass album

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-01-2011, 09:38 PM
album is banging

racist randy
04-01-2011, 09:48 PM
corny white mcs (looks for link)

theheavens
04-01-2011, 10:14 PM
just listened to the album. the beats are dope all-around, but the first half is much better than the second half. by the time track 8 rolls around, the lyrics get repetitive and the two mcs lose enthusiasm. like the last 5 tracks sounded the same to me. anyway vinnie outshined bill on most tracks. I'd rather hear vinnie and jus than ill bill

Synthesizer Patel
04-01-2011, 11:23 PM
vinnie outshining billie? this i have to see.

Nuttkase
04-02-2011, 01:35 AM
album is fucking sick!!!

Paranoid
04-02-2011, 02:22 AM
bunch of faggots talking shit about this

Soul Controller
04-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Been waiting for this for a while.. downloaded it yesterday 1st listen :) , 2 sick mc's,. but they can chat shit. i want deep tracks with ., deep subject matters, that make u bug out,. on the 3rd joint now,. :S not too impressed yet :S

oh sickness at last, impaled nazarene woah

peace

Origin™
04-02-2011, 06:34 AM
six listens in, and I have no compaints, album is solid from start to finish, beats knock like crazy, vinnie and bill got serious ear for beats!

derek41
04-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Between this album and Action Bronson's Dr. Lecter, these are both absolute bangers. This Heavy Metal Kings is fucking dope. Mad Energy, impaled Nazarene, Blood Meridian, fucking insane.

Poet_Laureate
04-02-2011, 06:10 PM
shit BANGS, lyrics dope as well

not for the faggots of heart

Seanuz
04-02-2011, 10:46 PM
but i'm giving best verse on the album to ill bill for The Vice of Killing joint. anyone else think he sounds like pun on that shit?

I thought the exact same thing with bill sounding like pun. if u forget the subject matter and just listen to how he soundds u could easily mistake it for pun.

otherwise the album is just ok. all the beats sound exactly the same as all the shit on that muggs and bill album, shit sounds too crisp, needs some griminess

angry!
04-03-2011, 06:22 AM
this shit here is way beyond my expectations...

PAZZY RIPPED THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knew bill was gonna come with madness... "homie you could call me hot furnace, ILL BILL, aka nocturnus, walk up to you at point blank range and pop burners"

but pazzy snapped back to some VIOLENT BY DESIGN shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPALED NAZARENE... "its symbolism from beginning of recorded times"

and they picked nothing but bangers... its like 1 or 2 beats, that dont do it for me...

"I AM G HARDBODY, I AM NOT COMMON"

in all actuality, 2 of the rawest white emcees of all time... clicked up, and dropped some gully shit... both of these dudes got a wave of biters, and mimics... paz gets so much shit... when hes an icon in the underground community... he gets shit cuz he looks like patton oswalt... son been destroying mics longer than most his critics been alive... everything from sci fi battle shit, to knife in your back blood shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

bills bouncy, unpredictable, nasal flow... mixed with pazzys power rhyming, always in pocket.... nice contrast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"i study bullet trajectory
its my love for physics
chicken aint got nothin to do with my love for biscuits"

BAHABAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBA

hard beats raw flows, and hot lyrics... fuck else you want?!?!?!?!?!?!!

MUGGS track is ridiculous.. DRUG MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!

and c-lance... that boy is a monster... hes not stoupe.... but that kid is a fuckin problem... vinnie found another one.... YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sickdog
04-03-2011, 10:15 AM
album is fuckin boring. not worth buying. only one good track with Muggs.

paz is boring, bill is ok. lyrics are boring and its stupid to rap about same shit in all albums. beatmakers are weak and no name. oh and cd cover is wack as a fuck.

fuck it.

Razorsharp
04-03-2011, 02:03 PM
what kind of music do they bang in Lithuania^?

Paranoid
04-03-2011, 03:38 PM
album is fuckin boring. not worth buying. only one good track with Muggs.

paz is boring, bill is ok. lyrics are boring and its stupid to rap about same shit in all albums. beatmakers are weak and no name. oh and cd cover is wack as a fuck.

fuck it.

fag

sickdog
04-04-2011, 12:05 AM
ya ppl have very primitive taste in music.

Nagual
04-04-2011, 01:34 AM
co fucking sign with what sickdog said, y'all bunch of сainozoic simians

Paranoid
04-04-2011, 02:33 AM
pfffffft yea whatever fags

Nagual
04-04-2011, 02:42 AM
the frequency with which you use the word fag (und its derivatives) is bit suspicious, хм.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-04-2011, 02:50 AM
If there is one thing Paz and bill aren't it's primitive

Paranoid
04-04-2011, 10:28 AM
the frequency with which you use the word fag (und its derivatives) is bit suspicious, хм.

stfu fag with your big words

Synthesizer Patel
04-04-2011, 09:07 PM
this album is straight wild

Origin™
04-05-2011, 01:42 AM
co fucking sign with what sickdog said, y'all bunch of сainozoic simians

Yet, you still feel the need to post in the thread? lowering your standards to that of us measly "Cainozoic Simians" ?!

hahaha fuck off back to Bieber land..

http://i53.tinypic.com/fny0b7.png

makhnovitch
04-05-2011, 05:33 AM
aiyo Makhno on troll-mode haha
TRACK 2 EYE IS THE KING prod by me, whats your thoughts on this joint?

Origin™
04-05-2011, 05:47 AM
aiyo Makhno on troll-mode haha
TRACK 2 EYE IS THE KING prod by me, whats your thoughts on this joint?

if you're speaking the truth, then you're a talented dude, that beat bangs like fuck, keep doing what you do man!

Mr. R&B
04-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Word, Eye is the King is a sick ass track. :king:

Great job on that beat.

I hope you work extensively with both of these guys in the near future.

I'm gonna leave in a while to try to grab a copy of HMK, hopefully the Best Buy here got it.

jsofunky
04-05-2011, 09:51 AM
album soundz 2 forced

makhnovitch
04-06-2011, 12:20 PM
PEACE thx for the support
the shuko track "devils rebels" is one of my favorites on the album too