PDA

View Full Version : Free instrumental album of the Year...

anti-social
04-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Spanish Jose's "ZeMental Vol.1"

This producer has worked with 9th Prince, Dom Pachino, Daddy Yankee, AKIR, Shabam Sahdeeq, Virtuoso and currently producing a project for me which will feature Wordsworth, Thirstin Howl the 3rd, Rock of Heltah Skeltah, Sadat X, Grand Puba and many more. He is a very versatile producer and can make mainstream to underground music. Your feedback is welcomed.

The instrumental album starts off with Spanish Jose lead single "Nothing to Prove" then followed by 11 dope instrumentals. If you are an emcee and want to use the instrumentals, please send the finished tracks to spanishjose2011@gmail.com for us to listen. If you want to Spanish Jose to make beats specifically for you, email us at the above email.

Enjoy this free project. Vol. 2 coming this summer.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5SKUFU45

Follow on Twitter @SpanishJoseRaps

Anti

Wh0am3ye?
04-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Sick production, don't sleep on this one.

anti-social
04-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Sick production, don't sleep on this one.

Appreciate the positive words. Peace.

anti-social
04-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Vol. 2 is done. Dropping May 1st. Continue to download and support this. Spanish Jose will be dropping Free Instrumental album 1st of each month until the end of the year. Peace

Sham-iLL
04-04-2011, 03:09 PM
IMO the Oh No 'Caine beat is the best one because it has an appeal to all types of audiences.. i'm finna spit on it. don't know yet...

JakobR
04-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Sounds amazing so far. thanks for sharing! I will spread the word

anti-social
04-04-2011, 05:40 PM
We appreciate the feedback. Definately let us know how we can improve on the next project or what you guys loved about this project. :spin:

Peace

JakobR
04-05-2011, 01:30 PM
I love how you add a bit of rock to the soulful sound. The vocal sampling is great too! I'm not an expert when it comes to producing so it is diffult to say what you should improve on cus I honestly just find your work flawless.

Feeling a bit stupid for asking this, but are you the actual producer? You say "we appreciate the feedback" but is speaking in third person in the op.

anti-social
04-05-2011, 06:45 PM
"Spanish Jose" is my production alias, I put the project together with my homie who said no one will like it. HA to him...so that's why I said "WE". Again, shout out to all that are downloading the project and spreading the word. Burn the beats, spread them like a dirty bitch spreads STD's. I grew up on Rock and Soul music so it shows in my production. Vol 2 is gonna be another banger. May 1st. twitter @SpanishJoseRaps

Peace

JakobR
04-06-2011, 05:33 AM
I added the link to my blog and wrote a few words about it. I don't know if anybody checks out my blog but I'm always willing to help spread the word about dope underground artists.

anti-social
04-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Much appreciated homie. I'll spread your blog on my twitter and my page as well. Peace

wutangclan97chamber
04-06-2011, 04:54 PM
the only thing is that most of the beats end abruptly. like NYC feels like it will keep going, but it doesnt. the ones that end or fade out sound better. not a big deal but the biggest deal nahmean

very dope tape. beats are just ill as fuck.

anti-social
04-06-2011, 07:50 PM
^^ LOL. appreciate it my dude. Keep spreading the word. If you know any emcees, have them send me finished tracks to Spanishjose2011@gmail.com I wanna hear how emcees from other regions of the world sound like on my tracks. Peace to all

Twitter @spanishjoseraps