PDA

View Full Version : New Brotha Lynch Hung Track

fortyglock
04-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Here's 'Look It's A Dead Body', a track from Brotha Lynch Hung's upcoming album Coathanga Strangla.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.14419/title.brotha-lynch-hung-look-its-a-dead-body

Mcthuggin99
04-02-2011, 09:49 PM
just so you know, the album leaked now.

BudMonsta
04-03-2011, 12:21 AM
just so you know, the album leaked now.

http://images.wikia.com/familyguy/images/9/92/Vlcsnap-464872.png

That's cool, you wanna fight about it?

Pretty good track btw.

Mcthuggin99
04-03-2011, 12:29 AM
the tracks with Tech N9ne are dope as fuck

SKAMPOE
04-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Pm me th lp pleez, i got rep to spread

angry!
04-03-2011, 06:43 AM
its incredible...

how many hip hop heads sleep on lynch...

because a. his name is BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

and b. he rhymes about eating people, and sticking niggas with meat hooks

and now c. he rolls with TECH N9NES label

his skill level has ALWAYS been elite...

and hes the first rapper to ever take it to the cannibal shit... thtas HIS... if youre not doing something different, youre gonna fall in line with everything else... his imagination, is what helped him go GOLD, when the expectations were NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

if you love classic hip hop, vintage west coast shit... and you never head season of the siccness... YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

and he produced that album... guy can do it all...

DINNER AND A MOVIE was ridiculous... i think this album is even BETTER...

so hes dropping some of his illest shit ever, what... 18 years in?!?!?!!?!?!?!

been through label hell, and hes still spitting that incredible, murder shit.. props all day... to the brotha lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear its some G'z that listen to lynch... now he got the tech n9ne audience too...

but initially... it was a whole lot of G'z... fuckin with lynch...

salutes to a real pioneer... its a whole heap of bums tryin to spit that sick shit, after hearing blh... give up... shits wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspektah Meth-Tical
04-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Lupe is better at painting better murders imo.

If you got a bitch that be hanging on and shit and u just cant cut loose, play a Lynch track.

Frank Sobotka
04-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Lupe is better at painting better murders imo.

If you got a bitch that be hanging on and shit and u just cant cut loose, play a Lynch track.now I'm sure you're just trolling.

Origin™
04-03-2011, 07:44 AM
album is raw, Brother Lynch Hung dropped another dope as hell album

no complaints so far, album blends together very well, beats knock good, lynch on his normal raw content, flow is on point as always.

INF
04-03-2011, 08:02 AM
bout to listen to this album today.B lynch been killin it since jump. I remember back in the day passing the seasons of the sickness tape back and forth with this one cat from school and then one time the tape fucked up and played backwards and the shit sounded hard than a MF!!!! hahahahaha

Thats whats up too about him being on tech n9ne's label .Brotha lynch hung has a consistent catalog too. I dont see it stopping anytime soon.