PDA

View Full Version : The SOURCE G U-NOT issue.....SOURCE has no credability at all

tical2000
10-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Yo, anyone see the new SOURCE issue.......with G-UNOT on the cover??? Like I got no problems with magazines doing some serious journalisim saying whats wrong with hip hop in 2005.......but THE SOURCE is such a piece of shit today it pisses me off......like they are so biassed and have no credability.....

Like I ain't the biggust G UNIT fan, but it is so obvious that the SOURCE has it in for AFTERMATH records......they have done repeated cover stories trying to bring down EMINEM, 50 CENT and G-UNIT........like its obviouse they just have beef with AFTERMATH records.......its pathetic, are they not supposed to be a journalistic magazine? Sure go after G UNIT, but why not go after all the other wack shit thats out there as well........like they just gave fuckin LIL KIM's new album 5 MICS, get the fuck outta here.......I hear it is becasue DAVE MAYES is fuckin LIL KIM.........it seems like if you are friends with BENZINO, or pay there ass in advertissing money, your record gets no less than 4 mics.......like JA RULE has never got anything less than 4 mics........

Seems like every month another story comes out on how lame and uncredabile the SOURCE has become, fuck I hate that magazine

crass
10-19-2005, 06:03 PM
fuck the source man, it's all a corporate game. but i hate fucking 50 cent and g-unit so i'd rather source diss them than dickride them.

but it's not like they ever do anythin for hip hop

Bodega Pop Tartz
10-19-2005, 06:25 PM
the source is a ok mag. i think niggaz hate because there fav. artist not on it. not sayin yall are^^^

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-19-2005, 06:26 PM
g-unit and wu-tang corp don't mix
like 2 dicks and no bitch

Razorsharp
10-19-2005, 06:38 PM
LMAO... nice

Koolish
10-19-2005, 07:06 PM
like 2 dicks and no bitchamen
________
UPSKIRT VOYEUR (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1141/voyeur/videos/1)

oldie
10-19-2005, 07:40 PM
i dont get what the problem is with the mag, i only ever bought it once and that was the odb issue, thats the only hip-hop magazine ive ever bought cos i see the source in virgin n that but tis always got some wack ass group like Dipset on the cover or the other month, sudge knight, and i wanna buy a hip-hop magazine but im like, im not buyin that shit, people like them don't interest me, it would have to have one of my fav rappers on it for me to buy it. plus i don't know any other hip-hop magzines rlly so i dont buy em cos i dn't like who's always on the cover and all inside the mag.

brown_dogg
10-19-2005, 09:06 PM
i never really thought the source was any good. i figured money must have gotten involved in it somehow.

PDTantisocial
10-19-2005, 09:42 PM
The articles ain't too bad, but whenever I get to the reviews I start to laugh, they're a joke, no real head takes that shit serious.

brown_dogg
10-19-2005, 09:53 PM
yea tha reviews are complete shit. i wuz lookin at a few tha other day in hmv and they were garbage. couldn't believe it.

Robert
10-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Thats cool, on one hand you got XXL dickriding 50 Cent and G Unit to the max, on the other hand you got The Source dissing G Unit. Lol, they are both shit but at least XXL has some credibility, The Source is one big advert for big corporations and their shit artists..........

mr stalin
10-20-2005, 03:01 AM
anything who gives 5 mics to lil kim is a piece of shit

bringoutthegimp
10-20-2005, 07:31 AM
hip hop connection is the ONLY good hip hop magazine, props to the source for g-unot though, i might pick up this issue in support

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-20-2005, 08:27 AM
hip hop connection is the ONLY good hip hop magazine
co-sign

but in the latest dangerdoom issue the guy totally fucks up the doom interview, lmao it is the worst interview ever! doom gets pissed at him for asking all these dumb ass personal questions and is obviously pissed at the journalist and gets all uptight with him, the guy writes the whole iinterview in third person to copy how doom talks...........wack as fuck!

how would you respond to someone you just meet saying "so your brothers dead, what’s that like?"

crash and burn

Analyze
10-20-2005, 08:56 AM
Thats cool, on one hand you got XXL dickriding 50 Cent and G Unit to the max, on the other hand you got The Source dissing G Unit. Lol, they are both shit but at least XXL has some credibility, The Source is one big advert for big corporations and their shit artists..........
What XXL is doing is far worst then anything the Source has ever done. I really believe that XXL is owned by Interscope and how do they have "street cred" when most of the people over there were either fired or not hired by the Source. I dont believe the Kim thing but XXL is blatant and dont give a fuck is you realize it or not, Benzino has been a partner since the beginning and it just recent that he's been oversteppin his position.

Wu Forever

Spanish
10-20-2005, 11:53 AM
I stopped buying the source a long time ago. I totally agree wit' ya. I fuck wit' XXL though.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-20-2005, 02:40 PM
word

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-20-2005, 02:44 PM
word |)

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2005, 04:10 PM
like they just gave fuckin LIL KIM's new album 5 MICS, get the fuck outta here.......
get the fuck outta here! honestly? That shit is fucked up, everyone should wipe their ass with that mag and send it to em in the post

hip hop connection is the ONLY good hip hop magazine, props to the source for g-unot though, i might pick up this issue in support
thats the worst mag out of them all. I fucking hate those guys more than any other, i aint read it in a couple of years cos i was getting too pissed with all the shit they kept writing, its a whiteboys, think they know it all piece of shit mag, who dont have a clue.

Unicron the Agitator
10-20-2005, 05:27 PM
The problem is that both the Source and XXL are vying for the right to be the print medium who shapes Hop-Hop. Neither magazine "reports" hip-hop. Rather, both cram their biased view on hip-hop, trying to force you to listen to who they want you to listen to, (which basically means which label they're in bed with). I stopped reading the Source some time ago, and have recently moved away from XXL as well. It has nothing to do with either magazine ignoring my favorite artists. As a Wu-Tang fan, I know that I'm a minority in this new age of hip-hop, and look to websites like this one to build with like minded fans. But at the very least, the two magazines should try to give an objective view of all aspects of hip-hop. Not just the one's who pay you the most money or take out the biggest ads.

tha god concept
10-20-2005, 06:31 PM
i stopped buyin the source a loooooong time ago

as if lil kims new album got 5 mics yo......thats fuct up large

i buy XXL now but its still kinda wack 2....o well the "eye candy" is tight!!!

Shyheim69
10-20-2005, 06:36 PM
i buy the new magazine skratch they rate like 20 albums a month plus mixtapes and they always got interviews with underground artists

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-20-2005, 07:35 PM
i love scratch, that is the only magazine i subscribe to now, it's the only one i can say is real...and it's been getting waaaaaay better since the first issue...love that shit

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-20-2005, 07:50 PM
thats the worst mag out of them all. I fucking hate those guys more than any other, i aint read it in a couple of years cos i was getting too pissed with all the shit they kept writing, its a whiteboys, think they know it all piece of shit mag, who dont have a clue.

lmao, your right, they sometimes ignorant cunts at hip hop connections.............. but they is the only mag with necro, sway, little brother and dangerdoom interviews all in the one place

BRONZBODY
10-20-2005, 09:32 PM
like 2 dicks and no bitchword up to da fukin bird up..

Chichikov
10-20-2005, 10:42 PM
5 mics to Lil' fuckin' KIM? Is that true? We're talking one of the WACKEST female MC's ever here!

BRONZBODY
10-21-2005, 12:08 AM
yeah my nigga its true yo its true..yall can say what yall wanna say about little brother like em or not, but there is no way in satans red hell that bitch album better than the minstrel show...zino need to come up for air and keep his face outta kims puss for real......

peace

KBOS
10-21-2005, 07:03 AM
G-unit is more like an elderly chode

Darkmindedprince
11-02-2005, 05:17 PM
GGG U-NOT!!!!!!!!!!! lol there fucken wack anyways who cares

Revolution
11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
like 2 dicks and no bitch Actually, you're the Wu's bitch and you get fucked everytime you listen to them.