PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry but The Firm was fucking corny dude LOL

TSA
04-06-2011, 01:19 AM
ver5BaJ0dGgHahahahah wtf dog! ahahahahah

LOL at the coordinated big willy style dancers. smfh.

TSA
04-06-2011, 01:24 AM
LMAO at the bubbles! aAHahahah

i swear dude, who the fuck told the pie faced foxy brown she was cute

is there really a reason Nas and Az are rolling on the ground with a flock of fags?
haahahahhaaaaaaa

so these niggas are suppose to be the mafia and shit? LOL wtf, corn

food for thought
04-06-2011, 02:33 AM
lol this is corny?

wKKqKTM7RqQ

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2011, 02:39 AM
foxy brown has some big ol' sloppy joe titties, and I'd fuck her thick deaf ass -even if she had hearing aids in.

claaa7
04-06-2011, 02:52 AM
hahah yeah some of the shit they were doing with The Firm project were straight wack and this element/track definitely has some corny elements. like half of the tracks on that album are serious bangers and the LP had so much potential (not to mention "Affirmative Action" and "La Familia" when Cormega was still on there) but they fucked it up by going 50% "jiggy with it" lol

Edgar Erebus
04-06-2011, 06:45 AM
I was listening to a lot of '97 hip hop recently and... damn, hip hop sucked back then.

josborne3680
04-06-2011, 08:13 AM
This album was hit and miss. For every solid track, the next 2 tracks sucked. Overall the album was borderline disaster. However, "Desperados", "I'm Leaving" and "Phone Tap" save the album because these tracks are that good. Peace

Inspektah Meth-Tical
04-06-2011, 08:34 AM
It's funny how people think Canibus outshined the Firm wen AZ clearly outshined his ass.

The Firm was nice, one of the best. Don't fuck with em.

TSA
04-06-2011, 09:54 AM
lol this is corny?

wKKqKTM7RqQ
hell yeah LOL.

Fatal Guillotine
04-06-2011, 10:00 AM
foxy brown has some big ol' sloppy joe titties, and I'd fuck her thick deaf ass -even if she had hearing aids in.

lmao

Wh0am3ye?
04-06-2011, 12:20 PM
_46viymuwiY

when I was at rock the bells in 09, AZ came outta nowhere to perform this with nas and shit had me out of my seat wavin my middle finger

CEITEDMOFO
04-06-2011, 03:53 PM
THAT VID TSA POSTED WAS GAY AND HAD SOME GAY TRACKs BUT FIRM HAD SOME BANGERz LIKE PHONE TAP AND THIS JOINT

gbh2CRbrjik

PHONE TAPs BEAT IS SO ILL THAT I WAS BOPPIN MY HEAD TO RnB FOR THE FIRST TIME TO THIS

-H-srZBaCJY&start=13

SO EMOOOOTIOONNAALLLLLL!!

TURTLENECK WEATHER
http://www.hotwaxx1.com/images/CarlThomasEmotional_hi_res_.jpg

THE FIRM WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WIT CORMEGA BUT HE WAS TOO GANGSTa FOR THE ALBUM SO THE MOST GANGSTA FIRM TRACK WASNT ON THE ALBUM

WATCH HOW THE FANS GO NUTS FOR CORMEGAs PART
SLKDHH2MrcM

food for thought
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Affirmative Action is one of the greatest tracks ever recorded ever imo

there are some shitty songs on the album but there are some definate banger

Firm Fiasco
Im leaving
PHONE TAP - THE GOD OF THIS SHIT
and that one song with nas on first "we smoke spliffs/when bones lit, hoe get hit, blow the whole shit"

and some other tracks i dont care to think of right now

claaa7
04-07-2011, 03:20 AM
6FhXAl14LuA

^ they should have saved this track for the album ^
it was the second song The Firm recorded, first "Affirmative Action" and then this appeared on a Foxy Brown B-side. there's also the "Affirmative..." remix which has different lyrics.

QnxIeJlwNn4

wQXROalBN5I

1ku_c_DNaw4

all in all i think there were about 7 or 8 great songs on that The Firm album, coupled with "La Familia" and "Affirmative Action" that would make for a dope LP.

fatboybrandon
04-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Yeah that Firm Biz video was kinda foolish, that was the era when artist were hypnotized by all the money getting thrown at them by the industry then making stupid choices of music & image.

To me the album was like biting into my favorite sandwich and finding out that the main ingredient is missing or something between the bread is rotten. Dre had a strong vision on the production in most parts that are still ahead of it's time though.

Jin10304
04-07-2011, 01:53 PM
"THE FIRM WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WIT CORMEGA BUT HE WAS TOO GANGSTa FOR THE ALBUM"

actually it was disagreements with Nas & his manager Steve Stout relation to contract issues