PDA

View Full Version : NORE ETHERS ODD FUTURE FAGGiTZ

CEITEDMOFO
04-06-2011, 08:47 PM
IFMeFpBFu8o'
http://hulkshare.com/7ts49i4y5bzp#

INF
04-06-2011, 09:13 PM
driving down the wrong side of the road on a one way ...

EEL

NORE smashed it.

Imagine a posse cut over the yonkers beat with like 5 killas

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2011, 09:16 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/03/18/rogerebert1_2.jpg

APOLLO STASH
04-06-2011, 09:32 PM
nore ripped it. yonkers is the only song i like from anything having to do with odd future as a matter of fact. that shit was nice and grimy. sounds nothing like anything else today. for the most part these kids are nothing special.

corky831
04-06-2011, 10:18 PM
slime time!

angry!
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
BAHABAHBAHBAHABAHBAHBAHBAHBAHABHAB

to show how backwards shit is...

niggas will say NORE is/was wack...

and gas ODD FUTURES TYLER THE CREATOR, in the same breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ODD FUTURE = wack beats
wack flows
wack lyrics
wack image
catchy name that appeals to the strangest generation of kids... the world has ever seen

melvin flynt got shit on...

but that shit was better, than anything ODD FUTURE has offered...

dope voice and a dope flow... and the nigga was funny...

i guess thats what these niggas think about tyler... BAHABHABHABAHBAB

these kids are fucked man...

radioactive waste got these kids buggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random 2012 rap faggot: dudddddeeeessssss tyler is crraaazzzzy fuckin atheist on pot deep voice rhymes and doesnt give a HOOT.. WoW!!!!!!!!!!! SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these kids would marvel at my turds...

ima stop flushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

main_man
04-07-2011, 12:09 AM
nice. nore ripped that beat.

but damn, more shitting on odd future, huh?

100% hood cat here. hip hop head for a long, long time. and i would easily put earl sweat in the top percentage of new mcs in the last 3-4 years.

cage & em were 2 of the best at spittin that psycho, serial killer, rapist hip hop storytelling shit. but since they have both moved on to emo punk rock shit & straight up hip pop shit, nobody's really been doing that type of hip hop justice.

then came earl sweatshirt's album. that motherfucker is dope, for real.
beats bang hard as fuck & earl rips that damn album from front to back. you can tell he's a smart kid and a naturally talented mc. if you dont like that old cage & em shit, i could see why you wouldnt like it. but if you miss that shit, earls album is perfect.
and this is coming from someone who didnt even fuck with that shit at first cause his name was corny.

its easy to judge these kids cause they aint "gully" and like shit like pop music and skating. but they aint that bad, for real.
i aint saying they're sean price or wu calibur. lol.
but as far as a lot of these newer cats who've all popped up in the last 4 or so years?
im just glad to see some young cats doin sick shit with some creativity & intelligence.
and in all honesty, i dont think any rapper has ever "shocked" me with their lyrics. including these kids. lol

JASPER BEARDLY
04-07-2011, 12:22 AM
angry knows all about em n cage

main_man
04-07-2011, 12:26 AM
angry knows all about em n cage

i will never question brother angry!'s hip hop knowledge. lol
he's one of the truest hip hop fans on this board, no question.

even if we agree to disagree that my digital nigga.

BudMonsta
04-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Why is N.O.R.E. helping them?

GhettoGnom
04-07-2011, 08:49 AM
BAHABAHBAHBAHABAHBAHBAHBAHBAHABHAB

to show how backwards shit is...

niggas will say NORE is/was wack...

and gas ODD FUTURES TYLER THE CREATOR, in the same breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ODD FUTURE = wack beats
wack flows
wack lyrics
wack image
catchy name that appeals to the strangest generation of kids... the world has ever seen

melvin flynt got shit on...

but that shit was better, than anything ODD FUTURE has offered...

dope voice and a dope flow... and the nigga was funny...
!!!!!!!

This is where you're wrong, my man.. You hear/see something you don't like, and you have to shit on EVERYTHING about it.. NORE's freestyle was cool (original is still better), but how you gonna say that he had a dope flow, while saying that OF's flow is wack? Wack lyrics? I understand it not being your cup of tea, but either you're straight up bullshitting, not listening right, or just you just don't get it... Have you heard Tyler's wordplay and references? Heard this kiddo Earl rhyme?? Call it whatever you like, but these kids got talent, and you're kidding yourself saying anything else..

As for OFWGKTA appealing to the "new, fucked up generation", you still have to answer for why most of your favorite artists dig the shit out of them.. NORE is probably banging the original more than his own version.

Fatal Guillotine
04-07-2011, 09:08 AM
its strange to me that how some rappers been doing this shit for years and all of a sudden a group pops up and they get all this camera time.....for what?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-07-2011, 09:52 AM
fuck yall niggas OF swag to the tenth nigga #based

angry!
04-07-2011, 06:03 PM
main_man = real nigga

its on some...

you play somethin you like... and dumb out...

ill play something i like... and dumb out...

then well play somethin we both like... and BOTH dumb out...

thats how it goes down... when the ribs are on the grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the way it used to go IN THA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no brain is the same... like minded... but no identicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sav you a good dude homie.... stay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i really should specify... before i start casting stones at these niggas!!!!!!!!!

i like earl... i like his flows, i like his wordplay... i like his potential... that boy can rhyme... period....

but tylers kinda the FRONT MAN...

and that nigga is fuckin TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

wack flows... nothing, at all, that makes me say... "man, this nigga talking bout some bullshit, but i cant hate on his technique"... i can hate on his technique... his breath control sucks, his meter sucks... hes not capable of sayin anything thatll shock me... and i dont like his taste in beats... what he considers a banger... i consider a NEXT....the older gods came up dropping acid in high school... and we didnt talk about it, or rap about it, it just fucking happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that performance on jimmy fallon, niggas were goin crazy for...

not impressive!!!!!!!! cpl ski masks, youthful energy, and VERY LITTLE KNOW HOW TO ROCK A MIC LIVE, and these crack babies are OPEN!!!!!!!!! sorry but these kids standards are all fucked up... im from a broken home, and i would never accept any weak shit, nor gas it in public, as a shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i dont give a fuck what nore likes... cuz that nigga thought reggaton was a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!

and i dont even think this is anywhere near nores best work...

just found it funny, that nore will catch hate, from someone who LOVS odd future... when nore has certified classic verses/albums in the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kudos to them... theyre making noise...

got these kids in a trance... repeating their tag lines... impersonating them, rapping like them, dressing like them....

maybe i AM that old head, that doesnt know what the fuck his kids see in these niggas...

but then i see a shorty spitting verses for me with no mic, at the bodega.... and im floored...

yeah im a hater...

but i never hate without doing the research!!!!!!

family history, photographs, soundbites.... i will go to great lengths to assassinate mans character!!!!!!!!

but ill always have a reason for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyler the creator = wack lyrics, wack beats, and an image, i dont understand, nor care to understand...

its a whole lot of these niggas now...

talking bout drugs, the devil...

when their experiences, research... just isnt up to par...

nigga i handled drugs, i digested drugs, i dealt with the devil... the fuck you gonna tell me?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

seriously if youre a grown ass man, jocking ODD FUTURE.. youre definitely the nigga showing up to the movie theater alone, with mustard on your sweat pants, with fogged up glasses.. seeing a movie you already seen before... just to get out the house.... SWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these industry niggas aint friends, they know how to pretend - 50 cent

these niggas are popping, of course the bigs are gonna say theyre fans... thas how this shit has worked, since... FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a FAN, been a FAN... im from the era, where if i dont like you... ima tell you i dont like you... and if you stick around long enough... ima try and hurt you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck all this... "these niggas are wack, wanna get a drink?" bullshit you kids play today...

NAH...

ima throw this bottle at this faggot, scare security, get a drink, and come right back, till you forced off the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sham-iLL
04-07-2011, 06:19 PM
"i'm a fucking walking paradox... No i'm not"

"Green Papers, Gold Teeth, Pregnant Gold Retrievers,
All I Want- Fuck Money, Diamonds, & Bitches- Don't Need'em"

italicized and bolded for you smart-dumb niggas.

CEITEDMOFO
04-07-2011, 07:21 PM
ROFL@ COMPARING WACK ASS EARL TO EARLIER CAGE AND Em

CEITEDMOFO
04-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I SEARCHED YOUTUBE FOR DOPE EARL SHIT AND THE ONLY THING I LIKED WAS THAT KILL TRAcK

EARL DOESNT HAVE THE SKILLZ,STYLE OR CONFIDENCE TO BE COMPARED TO THIS
BprbEsjzDOw

EARL SOUNDS LIKE HES READING HIS RHYMES OFF A PAPER AND THE BEAT USUALLY DROWNS HIS VOICE SINCE HE HAS NO STYLE

INF
04-07-2011, 08:05 PM
naw.... NOPE.

EARL is that dude. Watch , when 2012 hits and EARLS mind shifts and you instantly jump on the dick ,lollll , no homo.

straight up though , EARL is a lil ASS. KiLL is DEF one of his best joints but listen to any EARL verse an listen at the attitude on that kid. Its over. once he turn 18 its fucking over duuuuude

fuckingoverdude

...........only like 2 joints I heard so far where it sound like Earl reading off the paper and he probably was but fuck it .....

CEITEDMOFO
04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
HOPEFULLY HE GETS BETTER @ 18 AFTER HE STARTS HAVING SEx

main_man
04-07-2011, 08:43 PM
yeah, its really an easy comparison because those two are the biggest influences on earl & company.

i guess you just didnt hear the same mc i did. that kid has plenty of confidence on that ep he put out. and that album is head & shoulders above all other odd future releases.

earl's got multis
story telling ability.
a sharp ass sense of humor.
and his style is laid back yet psycho.

when i first bumped his album i thought it was good, but not great.
after repeated listens though, that shit is dope. and if you have some speakers you'll be hard pressed to find some shit that hits harder at the moment.

mofo's got his mind geared to hate all things odd future. and thats cool.
i cant hate on someone who has a sig with some of the most fantastic natural titties i've seen. lol

Tecknowledgist
04-07-2011, 09:07 PM
the kids are fuckin goobers but i can't deny they got skills, i'd much rather hear this than the shit on shade45 now

SiiqqBw47HU

INF
04-07-2011, 09:21 PM
^

"say sorry .... "

"sorry as fuck.... IM SORRY .... dont look at this.."

hahahahaha when he say "dont look at this" .... oh man

that other skit when he's like "uhhhh um domo couldnt be here ....and ...uhhhh I dont really like talking to people..... *dude faints*"

hahahahahaha

watch , when you get this cat in his PRIME. a classick album coming from that kid for sure.

GhettoGnom
04-07-2011, 09:49 PM
and i really should specify... before i start casting stones at these niggas!!!!!!!!!

i like earl... i like his flows, i like his wordplay... i like his potential... that boy can rhyme... period....
Yeah ok.

but tylers kinda the FRONT MAN...

and that nigga is fuckin TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

wack flows... nothing, at all, that makes me say... "man, this nigga talking bout some bullshit, but i cant hate on his technique"... i can hate on his technique... his breath control sucks, his meter sucks... hes not capable of sayin anything thatll shock me... and i dont like his taste in beats... what he considers a banger... i consider a NEXT....the older gods came up dropping acid in high school... and we didnt talk about it, or rap about it, it just fucking happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get what you're saying, but this is where we differ.

You're comparing him to what you're used to, what you expect from a rapper.. Tyler is not rapping to impress. Yeah it's going to make a good handful of heads (like you) hate, but that's also where a lot of his potential and uniqueness is. Ever since Rakim & BDK, rap have more or less been a competion, with the exception of club tracks. Even wack rappers are trying their best to impress with punches and whatnot.. This dude is not. This dude is pure expression, the way rap originally was, only with the influence of the more competitive, modern rap (you should read J-Zone's blog post on bad rappers (http://danteross.com/blogs/jzone/2009/11/17/j-zones-guilty-pleasures-great-bad-rappers/).. I don't think Tyler fits in there at all, but parts of what he's saying can easily be applied to him)..

Don't look at Tyler as someone who's trying to shock you. I don't know if I've ever been shocked by rap lyrics, (and if I have been, that gotta be some years ago).. Whenever dude raps, he's either taking his emotions, pushing them to the extremes and then displaying them openly, or he's just straight up fooling around. Kinda like how Big L wrote the most tabu shit he could think of just because that was his humor, most OF members are in the same boat. Big L wrote it as punches with dope rhyme schemes, Tyler serves it raw. Or how Slug describes his emotions in an abstract manner, Tyler just boosts them and describes them as actions most of us would only think about at our darkest. And that's a way of making art, you don't have to like it, but you can't front like he's just another talentless clown.

'I'm not an asshole, I just don't give a fuck a lot
The only time I do is when a bitch is screaming 'Tyler, stop!''
'It's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her'
'Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses
I told him to quit bitchin, this isn't a fuckin hotline
For a fuckin' shrink'

You really don't find anything this kid spit humorous?

Listen to bastard. Look at it as a confused kid expressing his emotions. Sorry, but I just can't do nothing but respect this. And those little changes between 1 line and multiple line rhyming is a nice little touch (not impressive, but effective).

'I'll crash that fuckin airplane that that faggot nigga bob is in
and stab bruno mars in his goddamn esophagus
and won't stop until the cops come in'
Look how he just simple and plain spits what we've all been thinking at some point or another. It's unfiltered expression, pure and simple. Hip Hop in it's most stripped down form. This isn't just to try and shock, very few people gets shocked anymore. It's all been done and the barriers have been ripped down.

And again, his use of referances is more clever than 95% of rappers out.
'watch an animal planet document on the Eagles
In the flyest '06 Supreme beanie, Sigel /seagull'
'I'm doing Big Style Willy, couldn't touch eleven
Seven, what's religion, nigga, I AM LEGEND'
'..this isn't a fucking hotline
For a fuckin' shrink, sheesh, I already got mine
And he's not fuckin workin, I think I'm wastin' my damn time'

and that performance on jimmy fallon, niggas were goin crazy for...

not impressive!!!!!!!! cpl ski masks, youthful energy, and VERY LITTLE KNOW HOW TO ROCK A MIC LIVE, and these crack babies are OPEN!!!!!!!!! sorry but these kids standards are all fucked up... im from a broken home, and i would never accept any weak shit, nor gas it in public, as a shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're 19 years old, not being able to rock a mic live as good as dudes like Jay-Z is acceptable. Can they rock the crowd though? Fuck yes.
I saw Nas for the third time last weekend, and I would've gladly paid 5 times what I paid for Nas to see a OFWGKTA show (well not really, I paid 90$ for that, completely ridiculous).. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say that as far as I've seen, these kids rock the mic a hell of a lot better live than Nas does, and easily on the same level as quite a handful of other rappers I've seen.

I'm honestly looking more forward to see them this summer than I'm looking forward to Big Boi. Do I think they will have better mic control than him? No, but they'll still probably have a better live show than him.. And that energy is after all a VERY large part of what can make concerts amazing.

got these kids in a trance... repeating their tag lines... impersonating them, rapping like them, dressing like them....
Rappers with hype are always gonna attract these type of fans, whether they're jocking Em, Ye, Wayne, Budden or OFWGKTA.. You gotta blame the internet for that, not the artists.

maybe i AM that old head, that doesnt know what the fuck his kids see in these niggas...

but then i see a shorty spitting verses for me with no mic, at the bodega.... and im floored...
Yeah, because that shorty spitting verses at the bodega is spitting verses to impress, you can't compare that to Tyler. It's like comparing Bob Dylan to Miles Davis.

these niggas are popping, of course the bigs are gonna say theyre fans... thas how this shit has worked, since... FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but OF is being bigged up by rappers who don't need that connection AT ALL.. What could Kanye possibly gain by bigging up OF? Think about it. Since when have you seen GZA co-signing rappers just because they're popping atm?

Now I need my sleep, sorry for all typos and unnecessary rambling I'm sure is in here, I should've went to sleep 5 hours ago.

stay gold
04-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Yeah ok.

I get what you're saying, but this is where we differ.

You're comparing him to what you're used to, what you expect from a rapper.. Tyler is not rapping to impress. Yeah it's going to make a good handful of heads (like you) hate, but that's also where a lot of his potential and uniqueness is. Ever since Rakim & BDK, rap have more or less been a competion, with the exception of club tracks. Even wack rappers are trying their best to impress with punches and whatnot.. This dude is not. This dude is pure expression, the way rap originally was, only with the influence of the more competitive, modern rap (you should read J-Zone's blog post on bad rappers (http://danteross.com/blogs/jzone/2009/11/17/j-zones-guilty-pleasures-great-bad-rappers/).. I don't think Tyler fits in there at all, but parts of what he's saying can easily be applied to him)..

Don't look at Tyler as someone who's trying to shock you. I don't know if I've ever been shocked by rap lyrics, (and if I have been, that gotta be some years ago).. Whenever dude raps, he's either taking his emotions, pushing them to the extremes and then displaying them openly, or he's just straight up fooling around. Kinda like how Big L wrote the most tabu shit he could think of just because that was his humor, most OF members are in the same boat. Big L wrote it as punches with dope rhyme schemes, Tyler serves it raw. Or how Slug describes his emotions in an abstract manner, Tyler just boosts them and describes them as actions most of us would only think about at our darkest. And that's a way of making art, you don't have to like it, but you can't front like he's just another talentless clown.

'I'm not an asshole, I just don't give a fuck a lot
The only time I do is when a bitch is screaming 'Tyler, stop!''
'It's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her'
'Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses
I told him to quit bitchin, this isn't a fuckin hotline
For a fuckin' shrink'

You really don't find anything this kid spit humorous?

Listen to bastard. Look at it as a confused kid expressing his emotions. Sorry, but I just can't do nothing but respect this. And those little changes between 1 line and multiple line rhyming is a nice little touch (not impressive, but effective).

'I'll crash that fuckin airplane that that faggot nigga bob is in
and stab bruno mars in his goddamn esophagus
and won't stop until the cops come in'
Look how he just simple and plain spits what we've all been thinking at some point or another. It's unfiltered expression, pure and simple. Hip Hop in it's most stripped down form. This isn't just to try and shock, very few people gets shocked anymore. It's all been done and the barriers have been ripped down.

And again, his use of referances is more clever than 95% of rappers out.
'watch an animal planet document on the Eagles
In the flyest '06 Supreme beanie, Sigel /seagull'
'I'm doing Big Style Willy, couldn't touch eleven
Seven, what's religion, nigga, I AM LEGEND'
'..this isn't a fucking hotline
For a fuckin' shrink, sheesh, I already got mine
And he's not fuckin workin, I think I'm wastin' my damn time'

They're 19 years old, not being able to rock a mic live as good as dudes like Jay-Z is acceptable. Can they rock the crowd though? Fuck yes.
I saw Nas for the third time last weekend, and I would've gladly paid 5 times what I paid for Nas to see a OFWGKTA show (well not really, I paid 90$ for that, completely ridiculous).. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say that as far as I've seen, these kids rock the mic a hell of a lot better live than Nas does, and easily on the same level as quite a handful of other rappers I've seen.

I'm honestly looking more forward to see them this summer than I'm looking forward to Big Boi. Do I think they will have better mic control than him? No, but they'll still probably have a better live show than him.. And that energy is after all a VERY large part of what can make concerts amazing.

Rappers with hype are always gonna attract these type of fans, whether they're jocking Em, Ye, Wayne, Budden or OFWGKTA.. You gotta blame the internet for that, not the artists.

Yeah, because that shorty spitting verses at the bodega is spitting verses to impress, you can't compare that to Tyler. It's like comparing Bob Dylan to Miles Davis.

Yeah, but OF is being bigged up by rappers who don't need that connection AT ALL.. What could Kanye possibly gain by bigging up OF? Think about it. Since when have you seen GZA co-signing rappers just because they're popping atm?

Now I need my sleep, sorry for all typos and unnecessary rambling I'm sure is in here, I should've went to sleep 5 hours ago.

Alright alright son. I'll agree with you but please just dont make me read all those paragraphs

Tecknowledgist
04-08-2011, 05:34 AM
jesus christ.

just make a point and post a track, you don't have gargle their dillz for multiple paragraphs

GhettoGnom
04-08-2011, 07:30 AM
^I've done that plenty of times, and it works for putting people onto new music.

It doesn't work if you want someone to see something in a different light. If you don't wanna read, skip it and go on with your day.