PDA

View Full Version : opinions on: tanning?

kid cal
10-19-2005, 09:56 PM
i'm sure most of you don't give a fuck about this but i think this subject appeals to girls more anyways; but please boys feel free to comment. what do you think of tanning, you know, fake baking? and i'm talking more about the white girls that like to keep themselves orange and almost even a dark brown (i've even seen some go as far as changing their look completely; dying their hair black with their new brown skin). do you think this is attractive? do you guys think this is attractive? i don't know i just want to hear opinions on this funny little "thing" in (teenage?) society that seems to be the only way of being synonymous with "hot".

i would also like to thank the boys that drove by me today and said "get a tan" as my inspiration. :)

Big Risk
10-19-2005, 09:58 PM
I personally have no beef with your skin color, but I like a NATURAL tan. Not a fake one. I perfer your skin color over a fake tan ANYDAY.

Your picture in your avator is leeping me hard, i mean happy.

deadlymelody
10-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Guys don't do it. I know a couple dudes who fake bake those fucking fags. As for girls, I don't really care.

Big Risk
10-19-2005, 10:04 PM
MY dad tans, and he would FUCK you up lol

Razorsharp
10-19-2005, 10:04 PM
jus dont tan, bcuz you'll get burnt.... thats why brown is the way to go...j/p lol..peace

kid cal
10-19-2005, 10:06 PM
I personally have no beef with your skin color, but I like a NATURAL tan. Not a fake one. I perfer your skin color over a fake tan ANYDAY.

Your picture in your avator is leeping me hard, i mean happy.
in the summer i tried tanning a little just to get a little color on me (but not to drastically change), you know, but it didn't even work; i just burned and went back to having my ass glow in the dark. whatever though. i'm pale as hell and that's how my skin is, i'm a quarter irish, a quarter german, and i don't know what my dad gave me but i know that they must of been some pretty pale people.

...but i always wondered how it might look to a beautiful puerto rican girl with pretty brown skin when some white girl comes in with a complexion darker than hers, you know?

Big Risk
10-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Youre fine as fuck naturally.

Prolifical ENG
10-19-2005, 10:08 PM
As long as its not those sexy eastern european girls.....sometimes when they tan too dark of a tone, it ruins the complexion of their face.

tajeco
10-19-2005, 10:15 PM
My sister tanned from the late 80's until just a few years ago by sitting out in the sun and going to tanning beds. She stopped because she developed a few cancerous spots on her face and body. Most were not serious, but one of them she had to do radiation therapy. My dad has done construction for almost 30 years and had to get a few skin cancers removed off his face.
I heard that the people most at risk for skin cancer, either have blonde or orange hair, or green or blue or hazel eyes. Cancerous Caucasions. And as far as tanning, and plastic surgery, Caucasions do it the most, bunch of fuckin insecure people.

kid cal
10-19-2005, 10:21 PM
My sister tanned from the late 80's until just a few years ago by sitting out in the sun and going to tanning beds. She stopped because she developed a few cancerous spots on her face and body. Most were not serious, but one of them she had to do radiation therapy. My dad has done construction for almost 30 years and had to get a few skin cancers removed off his face.
I heard that the people most at risk for skin cancer, either have blonde or orange hair, or green or blue or hazel eyes. Cancerous Caucasions. And as far as tanning, and plastic surgery, Caucasions do it the most, bunch of fuckin insecure people.
well then i'd like to see half of the girls in my school in 10 years, and how wrecked their skin will be.

Murdah Piff
10-19-2005, 10:37 PM
MY dad tans, and he would FUCK you up lol NO HOMO

kid cal
10-19-2005, 10:39 PM
yeah well my dad tans and has hair like jerry seinfeld.

crass
10-19-2005, 11:53 PM
i like white girls to be white. nothing looks more pathetic than a white chick with bronze skin unless she's naturally dark like that in which case it's beautiful.

Bloo
10-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Na fuck tanning. If you're pale as snow be happy with it. My GF is constantly complaining about how pale she is. If I had a problem with it I wouldn't have gotten with her ya know? Just be natural.

Although I must say that my tan is bangin!!

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 12:46 AM
While caramel complexion girls are beautiful, for a white girl you get my motor running so you good mami, stay the way you are.

Fake tans are retarded looking and most of them preppy ass bitches do that shit.

Os3y3ris
10-20-2005, 12:50 AM
A reasonable tan, similar to normal sun exposure is fine. If they turn orange and shit, it looks retarded.

blackwisdom
10-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Just be cautious that there are VI types of skin melanin. Eumelanin type VI being possesed by Blacks and pheomelanin being possessed by caucasians. The closer you get to type I the more likely you are to receive damage from UV rays. It would appear that you are very close to type I, especially from your comments about your previous tanning experience. I would say stay natural. If you try to alter your appearance you may cause more damage than good.

This is the nice caring version.

Take it easy
Peace

Reggie_Noble
10-20-2005, 05:46 AM
just don't look too pale....

Queen Of Poetry
10-20-2005, 08:13 AM
I think u r what u r.......going to a tanning bed is stupid and so is that cream stuff.......I mean, if ur at the beach or something that is something different. There u can't escape the sun but to purposely layout to get a tan or go to a tanning place makes no sense to me.......

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 08:17 AM
I think a natural tan looks good but I'm not down with that fake-tan-orangey look. Fuck that.

Skellington
10-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Naturally I got a white skin but I tan very easily, I like a tan, but i'm not the kinda guy to lay under the sun all day. It's probable my Portugese root that makes me tan easily,I dunno lol.
But I don't like these girls going 5 times to a solarium.Cause those kind of tans look unnatural, you turn all orange and shit, espescially blonde girls (no offence to the blond girls tho) but, they shouldn't get a tan, cause it always looks like shit, a blond girl needs to stay white, if she get's a tan, it's faul.....I know lots of blond girls who get tans etc....but, it ain't right, it doesn't look good.
That goes for blonde guys aswell ofcourse.

AK Spray
10-20-2005, 09:42 AM
itan outside... like at the beach and shit.. ANd i like the natural look.. not, CHEMICAL version. lol.

kid cal
10-20-2005, 10:10 AM
If I drove by you and said "Post nudes on Wu-Tang Corp el-oh-el" would you seriously consider it? Keep what you have unless you do it naturally.
i'm not considering doing anything because of what some jackass said; i was just using their comment as a catalyst for discussion on the subject.

kid cal
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM
just don't look too pale.... there was a point in my life when i went out of my way to stay OUT of the sun as well; so i'm pretty pale. that's why i like to get a little color on me, because i don't really want to look "sickly" or anything either.

oldie
10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
fake tan on girls is all good as long as its done right, not patchy and not orange - a nice golden brown :D but for males, fuck that mate, unless your a pretty boy wiv tha ripped jeans wiv bleach patches on em n shit wiv ya blonde or brown hair colour tips n shit n ya pink polo t-shirts wiv some gay shit like 'a random number and some random college name' or sum shit like dat. FUCK DAT! IMO anyway.lol.

SurreaL
10-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Just do it for abit, once you're happy with the color, and feel that your skin tone has changed (even if it's just a little bit), then just stick to going to the beach, walking outside, etc, be careful though, I've seen some girls go from sheik to freak shit with those tan booth shit's, peace.

kid cal
10-20-2005, 10:17 AM
fake tan on girls is all good as long as its done right, not patchy and not orange - a nice golden brown :D but for males, fuck that mate, unless your a pretty boy wiv tha ripped jeans wiv bleach patches on em n shit wiv ya blonde or brown hair colour tips n shit n ya pink polo t-shirts wiv some gay shit like 'a random number and some random college name' or sum shit like dat. FUCK DAT! IMO anyway.lol.
i know one of those guys. hahaha.

baby jesus
10-20-2005, 11:14 AM
fake tan on girls is all good as long as its done right, not patchy and not orange - a nice golden brownCo-sign

Spanish
10-20-2005, 12:11 PM
i have no problem wit' females tanning or keeping they're natural skin complextion. Some chicks just aren't meant to be tan. While others look bangin' wit' a tan!

kid cal
10-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Oh yes you are, indirectly. If enough of us said yes you've proven you're not immune to other peoples opinions shaping your actions. ;D
well then i guess i really am an alien from outer space.

Bloo
10-21-2005, 02:17 AM
there was a point in my life when i went out of my way to stay OUT of the sun as well;
Yeah, I did that one summer too. Shaved my head after almost 6 months of not doing it afterwards so my scalp was even more pale than my skin. I was damn near yellow. My mom said I looked like a skinhead. That make me go outisde again just to get back in with my roots :)

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2005, 03:07 PM
How anybody can avoid the sun is beyond me, as soon as the summertime hits I'm outside all fuckin day, loving every minute of it. Beautiful scantily clad women running around with there little cut off shorts with they ass cheeks sticking out. Sipping on a cold beer and relaxing, throw a BBQ or something, smoke some weed, play basketball. I FUCKIN LOVE SUMMER.

Fuck you winter...

Kriszy Substance
10-22-2005, 05:28 PM
First, I say to each their own. If you wanna tan, or be darker or lighter then do what makes you feel good. Obviously if you tan too much or get burned too much (tan booth or outside) then it is putting your health at risk. I think women and men of all colors and skin types are beautiful and that is that.

But, here in Alaska in the winter we barely see the sun at all for like 4 months. That is kind of un-natural and extreme for sure. I will go in a tanning booth in the winter here and there just to get a little color and to try to remember what the sun feels like!

Tanning Salons make a killing here in my parts due to that.

All My Love

The Unknown Disciple
10-22-2005, 05:41 PM
personally i dont tan, i burn way too easilly.

Escobar_Incorporated
10-22-2005, 07:48 PM
i enjoy a nice tan every now and then..nothing wrong with that

Koolish
10-22-2005, 08:11 PM
tanning is kinda queer, but if it's hot outside you don't wanna get a farmer's tan, but uhh, as to stay outside and soak up the rays? it's alright for women, but for guys, no.
________
Bdsm movie (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/8/bdsm/videos/1)

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Once when I was in the desert I turned purple. I don't like farmer tans.

Peace

Queen Of Poetry
10-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Once when I was in the desert I turned purple. I don't like farmer tans.

Peace

LOL.......Silly.

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 09:00 PM
LOL.......Silly.For real. I don't like having two toned arms, but that's how I look in the summer from wearing my uniform. But it's all good. I'm just happy that I don't have to apply all of that mess on my skin to protect me from the sun. Well at least not yet (folks messing up our planet).

Peace

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2005, 12:29 AM
But, here in Alaska in the winter we barely see the sun at all for like 4 months.

I don't know how you do it, I'd go insane.

Bloo
10-23-2005, 09:35 AM
sounds like heaven to me

TUCO
10-23-2005, 09:59 AM
im naturally indio black