PDA

View Full Version : New teaser from Pete/S&W 'Monumental'

Jin10304
04-07-2011, 04:29 PM
http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/04/monumental-is-coming.html

Good lookin claaa7, check the beat at the end of the video for a snippet from the album. Sounds like Memphis Bleek

04-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Nice. Thx

deeznutz1981
04-07-2011, 07:22 PM
wow that track sounds like complete fire

this album is gonna be one for the collection

claaa7
04-08-2011, 03:11 AM
yeah these two videos really hypes up the project well. the two beats at the end of each videos sounds incredible, the first one is for the Styles P track (the studio session) i think. "Prevail" is also dope as fuck, it's like i said on my blog it would have been awesome if Rae had gone to Pete for his "Criminology" sequel instead.

Jin10304
04-08-2011, 04:15 AM
2nd thought the rapper at the end of that video def sounds like Tek

THE MASON
04-08-2011, 11:51 AM
ye this will be dope. another with Pete Rock is certified imo, and i havent had a full albums worth of material in a long time, this is welcome. also Smif n Wessun are ill, so to have them get dope production again is perfect

Mr. R&B
04-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Duck Down been winning.

W.A.R. + Random Axe + Monumental = WINS OUT THE ASS!

It's a wrap for wack MCs and bullshit ringtone tracks.

angry!
04-09-2011, 09:23 AM
the rasta vibe....

gonna force niggas to smoke out on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

its gonna be big hooks, crazy trade offs, and soulful, dirty beats...

tek n steele deliver some of the best hooks in rap on a routine basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they know how to spot each other, fill ins, doubles... skills never really dipped... at all... tek caught shit for the marley shit... when thats always been his element...

and i can see some fans being mad about the bleek spot...

me though?!!?!?!?

i fucks with bleek... bleek got flow, always has, and he got a spark in the booth, live wire... nothing to make you hit the pad, and step your bars up, but damn if the nigga cant rock a big beat and make it his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i copped every smif n wess/coca brovas/tek n steele release out there... these dudes never went anywhere... still underrated, still workin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duck down bout to strike again!!!!!!!!!!!

back to this monch album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiquidSwords32
04-14-2011, 07:55 AM
the rasta vibe....

Gonna force niggas to smoke out on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be big hooks, crazy trade offs, and soulful, dirty beats...

Tek n steele deliver some of the best hooks in rap on a routine basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they know how to spot each other, fill ins, doubles... Skills never really dipped... At all... Tek caught shit for the marley shit... When thats always been his element...

And i can see some fans being mad about the bleek spot...

Me though?!!?!?!?

I fucks with bleek... Bleek got flow, always has, and he got a spark in the booth, live wire... Nothing to make you hit the pad, and step your bars up, but damn if the nigga cant rock a big beat and make it his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copped every smif n wess/coca brovas/tek n steele release out there... These dudes never went anywhere... Still underrated, still workin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck down bout to strike again!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to this monch album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^faggot!!!!!!! Kill yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! you would fuck with bleek.....

JASPER BEARDLY
04-14-2011, 08:13 AM
hahaha someone caught feelings

EQ the GOD
04-15-2011, 08:36 PM
bout time this comes out damn

deeznutz1981
04-15-2011, 10:37 PM
most albums i need to listen to the DL before i cop but this and that Random Axe are just automatic cops for me these 2 albums WILL be straight hip hop.

I'm starting to feel that Prevail single they released. the beats mad simple but it's ill and the change up is classic. lyrics i dont even need to speak on that

and personally i feel that 1 producer albums are the way to go these days, i'd rather shop for music according to producers over mc's any day :fucku:

EQ the GOD
04-15-2011, 10:56 PM
and personally i feel that 1 producer albums are the way to go these days, i'd rather shop for music according to producers over mc's any day :fucku:

I'm with ya mostly on that. I can trust certain producers based on their track record