PDA

View Full Version : A Physical Intelligence?

TSA
04-07-2011, 09:50 PM
It's not a no found fact that muscles can 'learn' and have 'memory' like DUH BRAIN, and like the brain, it's clear in our society that there are ppl more able to use there body in a wide range of ways then others.

Things like co-ordination, flexibility, a range of motion to me constitute a 'physical intelligence'. Like the intelligence of the mind it can vary from person to person and can be amended through training, but for the fact that everyone essentially has similar bodies, but the ranges of control over it people have vary so greatly it's clear to me that there's a seldom referenced 'physical intelligence'.

unless its a known thing and i'm just personally late in learning about it.

for example
7LkhVeW7VV0

TSA
04-07-2011, 09:52 PM
ljuDJW6Wn_U

TSA
04-07-2011, 09:54 PM
0fMrMzxRHXQ

EAGLE EYE
04-07-2011, 09:59 PM
KbrYYGoZP2g

Imma learn this one in case I make MEAtloaf after work some night.

INF
04-07-2011, 09:59 PM
aVUzOqDVoiQ

TSA
04-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Yr3npyxj7u0

diggy
04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Actually it's called muscle intelligence. It's known but not talked about much.

TSA
04-07-2011, 10:12 PM
KbrYYGoZP2g

Imma learn this one in case I make MEAtloaf after work some night.
http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Rico-Slim-Samklef.jpg

Uncle Steezo
04-07-2011, 11:07 PM
good shit. i was thinking about this not too long ago.
this is how i saw it:

intelligence is a measure of a few things
a person's control of the body- sports are 90% mental. the mind makes trillions of calculations and processes tons of data just to throw and catch a baseball. it does this on two levels, conscious and subconscious and its a dance between the two. i mean you need to concentrate but the best athletes do automatically what many of us do with concentration. this allows them to transcend what we consider to be humanly possible

awareness - which is the ability to process information and the perception of relationships between that information. a good problem solver can gather a lot of data and come up with a solution based on the inputs.

creativity- which is the ability to process and manage information that comes from a nonphysical dimension. inspiration, ideas, dreams, solutions to problems all come out of this faculty.

i think its a combination of those things. but it comes down to processing information in various ways.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-08-2011, 01:28 AM
repetition in fight training is what allows people to handle combo's - its like walking through a field of grass over and over, you end up making a path and it gets easier and easier to repeat that said path.

SL33
04-08-2011, 02:02 AM
yes, muscle intelligence exists. it is some form of special reflex that is developped after hours of training and mental preparation.