PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm. Government shutdown appears imminent.

IrOnMaN
04-08-2011, 10:01 AM
fJeSyud7Xw8

My patience is growing very thin. This is all bullshit!

cutn' heads
04-08-2011, 10:15 AM
my best friend is in iraq right now, fighting. he told me that if they shut down he wont be seeing any more checks. i find that hard to believe, i hope he's mistaken.

Dokuro
04-08-2011, 10:43 AM
the issues he mention are the war and deregulation

but is this shut down time like a dooms day clock scare or an actual dead line

Dokuro
04-08-2011, 10:46 AM
i don't know my bullshit transceiver seems to be acting up on this one maybe its broke

so i think ill remain objective at this point in time

IrOnMaN
04-08-2011, 11:11 AM
my best friend is in iraq right now, fighting. he told me that if they shut down he wont be seeing any more checks. i find that hard to believe, i hope he's mistaken.

He and the rest of the US military will continue to receive pay, but that's after the shutdown, whenever that may be. If the government happens to shutdown, federal employees won't be paid, including our troops. To my knowledge, that'll be only for a short period of time. Once things clear up, our troops will start getting paid again(including back pay). Washington is fighting for our troops so that they can continue to be paid during the government shutdown.

During the Clinton years, America has experienced two government shutdowns. Fortunately, things worked out for America. That was in the 90s. This is 2011. Our way of life and how we live it has changed! Now, we have Obama and his administration. I'm curious to know if this government shutdown will lead us into a deeper recession. Let's focus on the positive things: Job growth is up slightly, people are purchasing homes a lot more, and the economy is slowing recovering from the Bush era.

Let's say that this government shutdown happens and the end result of it is failure. Is it right for the American people to point the finger at Obama and his administration? Who's really to blame?

Mr. R&B
04-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Fuck the government / I grab the mic, thats when the thunder hits
Never love a bitch / Rhymes echo throughout the Dungeon pits...(echo throughout the Dungeon pits)

:dududu:

beautifulrock
04-08-2011, 01:29 PM
He and the rest of the US military will continue to receive pay, but that's after the shutdown, whenever that may be. If the government happens to shutdown, federal employees won't be paid, including our troops. To my knowledge, that'll be only for a short period of time. Once things clear up, our troops will start getting paid again(including back pay). Washington is fighting for our troops so that they can continue to be paid during the government shutdown.

During the Clinton years, America has experienced two government shutdowns. Fortunately, things worked out for America. That was in the 90s. This is 2011. Our way of life and how we live it has changed! Now, we have Obama and his administration. I'm curious to know if this government shutdown will lead us into a deeper recession. Let's focus on the positive things: Job growth is up slightly, people are purchasing homes a lot more, and the economy is slowing recovering from the Bush era.

Let's say that this government shutdown happens and the end result of it is failure. Is it right for the American people to point the finger at Obama and his administration? Who's really to blame?Stop treating this like it's doomsday. It's all just posturing. If the government shuts down all NON-ESSENTIAL workers will fail to receive pay and they will go apeshit until the government signs a budget deal. This should last no longer than the weekend. But either way, the country is safe from zombie vampires so you can sleep easy Ironman. It's all just a dog and pony show, watch episode of the West Wing entitled Shutdown. It will give you a better understanding of what is going on.

cutn' heads
04-08-2011, 01:37 PM
id rather treat it like its doomsday. makes life more interesting.

Mr. R&B
04-08-2011, 01:43 PM
This is DOOMSDAY, for MCs with hollow skills / who talk about clothing articles & dollar bills
And fake ass 5's that they don't even drive/ Hip-Hop's war, and only strong MCs will survive

IrOnMaN
04-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Stop treating this like it's doomsday. It's all just posturing. If the government shuts down all NON-ESSENTIAL workers will fail to receive pay and they will go apeshit until the government signs a budget deal. This should last no longer than the weekend. But either way, the country is safe from zombie vampires so you can sleep easy Ironman. It's all just a dog and pony show, watch episode of the West Wing entitled Shutdown. It will give you a better understanding of what is going on.

I will look into that. Thanks.

EAGLE EYE
04-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Stop treating this like it's doomsday. It's all just posturing. If the government shuts down all NON-ESSENTIAL workers will fail to receive pay and they will go apeshit until the government signs a budget deal. This should last no longer than the weekend. But either way, the country is safe from zombie vampires so you can sleep easy Ironman. It's all just a dog and pony show, watch episode of the West Wing entitled Shutdown. It will give you a better understanding of what is going on.

haha

i wonder how many morons are out stocking up on water, TP, and canned goods because they aren't familiar with the scenario.

I remember it happening a couple times back during the Clinton administration. At that age I was more concerned with basketball, juice boxes, and pulling bitches pony tails.

I'm sure my ol man convinced me it was all Clinton's fault. He hated that doughy fuck.

CEITEDMOFO
04-08-2011, 09:38 PM
WEST WING FAGGiT
id rather treat it like its doomsday. makes life more interesting.
LOL
This is DOOMSDAY, for MCs with hollow skills / who talk about clothing articles & dollar bills
And fake ass 5's that they don't even drive/ Hip-Hop's war, and only strong MCs will survive
ROFL

Mr. R&B
04-08-2011, 09:44 PM
At least someone noticed.

I figured you'd call me a "WARCLOUD FaG" and ragequit the thread.

Dokuro
04-08-2011, 11:09 PM
i don't know it still smells like bullshit to me

but the shut down wont last more then a week

Obama and his drones are probable using this scare to get some drastic measures throw legislating hopefully its an immediate withdraw of the troops because nothing will recover as long as we founding this war that should be handled by SOCOM and these embargo need to be lifted

if you want peace(*1) free trade is the only answer

no fighting(*1) not actual peace witch is death/stasis but you all already know my opinion on that

netscape check two
04-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Where's the beef?

Dokuro
04-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Where's the beef?

i don't know ask your peta bastards who realest my cows out in the open apparently all but 2 came back on there own there were confused and lost

netscape check two
04-08-2011, 11:52 PM
i don't know ask your peta bastards who realest my cows out in the open apparently all but 2 came back on there own there were confused and lost

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/08/religious-animal-slaughter-ban-netherlands_n_846856.html

cutn' heads
04-09-2011, 12:02 AM
you know the shutdown is over, right?

whitey
04-09-2011, 01:16 AM
phewww.

let me tell you.

i was almost out of bottled water.

Dokuro
04-09-2011, 01:18 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/08/religious-animal-slaughter-ban-netherlands_n_846856.html

you know what funny about that people that practice animal sacrifice respect animals more then those who say sacrifice is wrong

sacrifice is a necessary part of life what wrong with treating the animal with the respect it deserves before killing it

i say itadakimasu ("i humbly receive" your flesh so that i may live)

instead of god bless

ritual sacrifice is only wrong when you do not consume the flesh and use every part of the animal which being kosher and halal is all about

oh an in addition stop eating veggies because according to Buddha a plant to is alive with a soul

does a tree not bleed when you cut it down

nothing in life can live with out killing another to do so
life and death are woven together one does not simply come after the other but before as well

i say we all need to go back to killing animals in rituals

instead of just throwing them in the grinder

but um aren't we off point

Soul Controller
04-09-2011, 07:01 AM
bankrupt nations bailing out broke nations,. lol
the money system is seriously struggling all over the globe,
how much more can they keep printing before (people realise) it is totally worthless??