PDA

View Full Version : I don't get hangovers

TSA
04-10-2011, 11:56 AM
is it cause i don't drink beer?
afterwork i down 4-6 shots in rapid sessesion to catch up to everyone else down town, followed by random drinks here and there

i have never had a hang over. I've once drank to the point of throwing up, but i just think it's cause whatever i was drinking was gross.

idk how much i drank last night but it was ignorant, but i feel like a million bucks this morning. I always wake up feeling really rested when im annihilated the night before.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-10-2011, 12:57 PM
I think beer does play a role due to the wheatyness might linger and make you drowsy next day.

I used to never get hangovers no matter what I drank. the last year or so though, occasionally i get em. and when i get em they can last for a few days.

I drank half a bottle of cheap whisky friday night and worked early saturday morning feeling fresh as shit, fresher even.

general health fitness, eating well before you drink, and immediete heavy rehidration help.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
04-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Ur still a young dude, trust me they'll get worse as you get older!

CEITEDMOFO
04-10-2011, 01:45 PM
AS I GOT OLDER I JUST LEARNED TO SLEEP IT OFF

BEER DEF GETS U A WORST HANGOVER , LIKE IF U DRINK HIENKEN ALL NITE U WILL GET A ROCKIN HEADACHE

SiNCE I DRIVE TO DIFFERENT CITIES I DRINK LITTLE HIENKEN MOSTLY CORONAS AND SOMETIMES VODKA AND PINEAPPLE JUICE AND OCCASSIONAL HENNY SHOTS

SL33
04-10-2011, 01:57 PM
since i'm not a beer fan, i don't get hangovers too often, allthough cheap vodkas can really fuck me up.

Sleep and water are the best for this proble, i guess.

Art Vandelay
04-10-2011, 04:38 PM
i think it's just because you're a cunt, T$A. you're drinking alabama slamas and red headed sluts you fag

APOLLO STASH
04-10-2011, 04:54 PM
i don't get hang overs either, i have a while back, so i appreciate the fact

Mumm Ra
04-10-2011, 06:15 PM
usually only cheap beer does it to me
if im drinkin cheap dueces and 40s all night i tend to feel like shit the next day

drink a case of some respectable shit and it usually doesnt faze me the next day

Mr. R&B
04-10-2011, 06:34 PM
I drink cheap trash, so I get hangovers quite a bit.

usualy if I mix it with narcotics it doesn't fuck with me as bad.

I stay high off weed, coke, pills w/e longer than alot of people because I ingest them in moderation.

Mostly due to monitary concerns.

I'm fucked up right now, 90% of my posts are composed whilst intoxicated.

Shit's fun.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2011, 07:07 PM
certain types of beer give me a hangover...the heavier, stronger types obviously.

whiskey alone doesnt give me a hangover.

but if i drink any sort of shots with sugar....e.g. red bull, bombs, jaegar....i will be fucking sick to my stomach the next day. its the sugar that can get you.

so i hate those faggoty fruity drinks and shots that alot of people like to do....stuff men probly shouldnt be drinking anyway.

Mumm Ra
04-10-2011, 07:29 PM
it was last wednesday i had a Sparks, pitcher of miller light, deuce and a 40 of bud, then 2 bottles of budweiser and some chronic and i wasn't feeling the greatest in the morning

hadnt had sparks in years though that shit fucks my stomach up before i even finish it

ALCATRAZ
04-10-2011, 08:24 PM
wine gives the worst hangovers hands down

food for thought
04-10-2011, 08:57 PM
from my xperience, It depends on how more alcohol is in your system compared ot the water and food

come around my way and drink with my people and i guarantee you faggits will have hangovers the next day.

also, when i first started drinking i was like you faggits. then the more i drank the more my hangovers became persistant

my problem most of the time though is that i dont get enough sleep and wake up too early.

a few weeks ago, i bought a 40 oz of old english high gravity and didnt even finish the whole thing. i had to wake up like 4 hours later and drive 2 hours outa town. that day i had the worst hang over evre and i havent touched cheap malt liquor since. I wasnt a big fan but still bought a bottle once in a while when i wanted to drink a little

my personal hang over remedy -
1 fat boy chipotle burrito with steak,
1 tall boy bottle of water,
1 fat blunt of a strong indica preferably

let it marinate and sleep shortly thereafter

Olive Oil Goombah
04-10-2011, 10:06 PM
marijuana will indeed cure a hangover especially if its a stomach based hangover.

eating helps..bread helps...hydration helps.

try not to mix different types of drinks too much.

remember kids.....whiskey before beer, never fear....beer before whiskey, getting risky

baby jesus
04-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Ur still a young dude, trust me they'll get worse as you get older!

Pretty Much Getting Hangovers Is A New Phenomenon For Me I Never Use To Get Them Now It's Almost Guaranteed For Like A Year Or Two. I Never Really Get Stomach Problems But I Feel Like I Got Hit By Mack Truck Or Something. But It's Weird Once Every Blue Moon I'll Wake Up Feeling Amazing The Next Morning Like Full Of Energy But Most Mornings Not So Much. Could Also Be That As I Got Older I Drank More And More In A Night.

Poison Flowerz!
04-10-2011, 11:10 PM

Bobby Budknickers
04-10-2011, 11:19 PM
i can never find any instrumentals from that album

Mumm Ra
04-10-2011, 11:46 PM
seeing the folks tsa hangs with id imagine he's taking shots of parrot bay

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Superb stole the show on that joint with that flow he fitted that track the best they shouldve just had Perb swaggin all over that shit for 4mins instead

dret.izm
04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
my personal hang over remedy -
1 fat boy chipotle burrito with steak,
1 tall boy bottle of water,
1 fat blunt of a strong indica preferably

let it marinate and sleep shortly thereafter

damn that shit sounds ill.

yeah beer gives you a shitty as fuck hangover... but i continue to drink it regularly

vodka fucks up my stomach in the morning.

and wine hangovers are just straight ruthless.... thats why i dont fuck with that sheit....
plus it tastes like poo's.

not that i would know how poo tastes. i just assume it wouldnt be tasty.

good spirits dont have much of an effect in the morning imo

Sunz of Man
04-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Tequila definitely brings the worst hangovers for me. for some reason beer usually doesn't give me hangovers, but vodka/whiskey/ or rum fucks my world up the next morning. I can also never get a hangover if i chug a couple of glasses of water before i pass out

RALPH WIGGUM
04-11-2011, 05:32 AM
White wine gives the worst hangovers.

Lagavulin and guiness make me feel like Ive got mud in my head

Dokuro
04-11-2011, 06:15 AM
i never drink beer ether but i do on occasion some hard liqueur and i git hangovers so wait until age catches up

cutn' heads
04-11-2011, 07:55 AM
i only drink really strong beers. i get silly hangovers. sometimes they last for 2 days. sometimes i dont feel them at all. its a craps shoot. usually wifey will have some bacon and eggs ready for me when i wake up. that helps.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-11-2011, 06:21 PM
When I go to bed drunk, I wake up early and with extreme vigor. Then later in the afternoon I get tired and turn aggressive when shit doesn't go my way.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/1b92225d.gif

Dokuro
04-11-2011, 06:27 PM
hahahahahhah best gif ever