PDA

View Full Version : whats the craziest shit thats happened to you at a party

Locust
04-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Dude passed out on the couch wakes up walks to the middle of the living room, pulls out his shit takes a piss, then goes back to the couch and passes out. Owner of the house goes to wake him up to kick him out and pretty much tell him what he did, he denied the whole thing granted everyone watched him.

i know yall had some crazy shit happen to you, share

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-11-2011, 01:45 AM
I remember being highly intoxicated at a party and I actually pulled the best looking girl and was freak dancing with her. We were the only cats dancing. The bitch was nuts at dancing too, incredible! SEXXXY. Everyone was cheering us on and my boys giving me the "you da man!" chant. Long story short I spilled the entire cup of red wine on her that I was holding in my hand. It was one of those Big Gulp plastic cups from 7 Eleven, almost filled to the brim. Like in the movies you hear the needle scratch and the music stops and everyone looks at you like a fool. The whole place got quiet. She cussed me oouuttttttt and I got bitch slapped. Her friends got her the hell outta there and left. I yacked on the carpet. Never saw any of those bitches again. Life is good. :Y

Dokuro
04-11-2011, 02:03 AM
at my parties there all outrages
ummm let me think all get back to you

oh i actually posted it once i was eighteen and i still don't remember the actually happened
were else in the world can you go to a grocery store drunk pass out and wake up 3 days later in a hotel room with 5 naked women 3 of them possibly dudes wiring a sombrero on top of a donkey with a fifth of vodka in Hollywood
sorry thats as close as i can get

thats what happens when you live your life without morals

TSA
04-11-2011, 02:50 AM
dude..idk where to start lol

dret.izm
04-11-2011, 02:54 AM
getting charged with arson. was 15 though

NIGHT MAYOR
04-11-2011, 03:17 AM
two stories

one time was at a lame arse party just standing around, a dude that had it in for me was to my right (out of sight) with his buddies, next minute i wake up on the floor, i was sucker punched by one of the friends to the jaw and knocked out instantly - dudes were ejected b4 i knew what happened. i am now a friend with the dude who clocked me - he is one of the hardest people from my area

number two (was after a party) dropped off a mates mate at a place is was staying, he was an out of towner, so he was on all kind of drugs and literally passing out on the ride home, i didnt know where he was staying so i was getting staggered info on where to drop him off. i let him out of my car at a place i thought he was staying (it was a complex of dwellings that look alike - it was hood territory) next day i heard from my mate he got out of the car, headed to the number of the house he THOUGHT he was staying, key did not work so he kicked the front door in and crashed on the couch, in the mourning the residents woke to find a shaven head tatted up lebanese bloke crashed on their couch and stupidly decided to wake him - he was ruffled by the wake up call and knocked the dad cold out and ran. i always felt i was to blame. funniest shit tho

NIGHT MAYOR
04-11-2011, 03:19 AM
.............cops never caught him luckily

dret.izm
04-11-2011, 03:31 AM
^ ahahaha second story is gold

kempa
04-11-2011, 03:33 AM
i got drunk too early at a party once, so drunk that a mega fat bitch managed to drag me to her room. so we started kissin, gettin naked and rubbin and all of a sudden i looked at that bitch and sobered up INSTANTLY, pulled my pants up and jetted the fuck out. the next day bitch had told everyone that i had smashed
smh :nonono:

TSA
04-11-2011, 12:02 PM
^LOL

idk which sorry to pick, but i avoid conflict because wtf, even though (and im not trying to sound cool or whatever) if jersey shore looking males see that im pulling too much cunt they start wanting to fight and it's annoying, but i'm good at beating someone down with words to the point that they'll feel retarded wanting to stay at the party or fight, so i haven't fought since 2006.

Dokuro
04-11-2011, 12:18 PM
i got drunk too early at a party once, so drunk that a mega fat bitch managed to drag me to her room. so we started kissin, gettin naked and rubbin and all of a sudden i looked at that bitch and sobered up INSTANTLY, pulled my pants up and jetted the fuck out. the next day bitch had told everyone that i had smashed
smh :nonono:

hahahah same shit happened to me but i did fuck, i cam and then got the fuck out of there after i realized

TSA
04-11-2011, 12:32 PM
I threw a party a few days ago and there was this cute white bitch that someone told me was feeling it. So i went in, and eventually i smashed, only i turned her around for el'doggeh and there was lint in her ass

lint dude. fucking lint. real lint, like a fucking drier nigga. Shit was disgusting, i got light headed with outrage. I lost my damn mind, so i just skeeted in her hair and ran off. I tried to get her to take a shower but she was being retarded, i just got dressed and dipped with no looking back.

if anyone asks i deny i smashed though. I'd take fat over ass lint anyday.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
04-11-2011, 12:44 PM
the first time i got really wasted idrunk a whole bottle of some light liquor (cant remember what kind) then after the party caught a jux and went to one of my dude's friends house (btw i took like a whole bottle of sailor rum frm the dudes house we juxed) so i drunk most of the rum by ,myself had two cups of enj (yes i mixed dark and light liquor) drunk it all straight thru up all over this dudes bathroom so he had to throw out his carpets in the br and all tht nd i passed out with my pants down in the bathroom cuz i was trying to take a piss they had to drag me out the bathroom and i slept on the couch outside till like 3 am nd staggered home nd got in my bed with throw up all on me no shower or ntn lol. . not tht crazy but its the first one i thought of ill think of more

Socrates92
04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I had a beer once

Uncle Steezo
04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
i was at a house party in New Haven it was packed. some uninviteds showed up and got denied. one of em pulls out a str8 razor and wolverines his way into the house and thru the crowd. everyone scattered and pushed. me n my cuzzs jumped out a 1st floor bathroom window. the guy that jumped out behind us was leaking bad.
then 5 mins later when everyone was kickin it outside... "blaow blaow blaow"... another mob riot scene.
party over.

Poison Flowerz!
04-11-2011, 07:14 PM

dret.izm
04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
edit

APOLLO STASH
04-11-2011, 08:06 PM
i helped throw this party in long island with my cousins. we invited a lot of queens and long island kids. the party was going good but supposedly the queens and long island kids weren't getting along to well. i don't quite remember all of it because anyone who knows me knows that liquor makes me forget shit. but there were a lot of severe verbal arguments going down and there were some stupid crazy kids there and shit was about to get ugly any second and everyone was just about to flip out in drunken rage. the old people next door called the cops and they raided the shit and everyone started running, the place was filled with weed and shit. i remember me and my cousin in the kitchen drinking and talking and a cop comes to us and says some shit i don't remember but i remember my cousin was like "WE'RE BOTH OVER 21 NOW GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SLAM THE DOOR ON YOUR NUTSACK" and he left. we kicked everyone the fuck out and only the best of the best stayed and it became a lil VIP party. i was already like 20 beers deep, with some mixed drinks at this point, drunk out of my fucking mind. i volunteered for a keg stand and when i done and they stood me back up. i could not stand up for shit and if anyone didn't help me stand i would have fell straight to the floor. they all put me on the couch. i passed out quick and woke up a little while after still drunk as a motherfucker with ranch dressing and cold cuts all over my face with penises and swastikas written all over me and i'm soaking wet, and i'm almost certain my cousin's boyfriend applied his nutsack too cuz i saw the pictures the next day. i was furious and i started threatening everyone there but i ended up passing out again. wonderful time

Poison Flowerz!
04-11-2011, 08:26 PM

APOLLO STASH
04-11-2011, 08:53 PM
ok the craziest thing that happened to me at a party was when my friend got shot andd swat team dragged me out of my house

or when i overdosed on that crack

but alas, i had spun those triumphant tales befroe

so i will tell a different experience:

one time i went to a party out of town with 8 car fulls of people with us

where i am it is always warfare with blacks & ese's, and we didn't know it was an ese party until we arrived. EVERYONE in that house was related and had the same body type lolol

everything is cool for awhiles until i accidentally flip the beer pong table over, and someone in my group fell through a window (he leaned on it too hard, blood was abundant LOL)

there is tension built from the destruction we have caused so we decide we will relocate elsweyr

we walk out the back door because all of the cars were parked in the back yard. One of our people says he has to go back in the house to get his bottle, several seconds later he is superman punched and flies THROUGH the glass door in a Jazzesque ragdoll physic fashion (without his bottle). He doesn't get up

suddenly it looks like the cuban revolution when everyone swarmss outside of the house trying to brawl. One guy (he was HUGE) that was smoking dust earlier comes out with a cowboy hat on like a fucking southwestern themed CACTUS JACK, latin terminator and gets punched in the jaw by someone i knew from jail. The punch didn't phase him at all abd he screamed "THATS ALL YOU GOT YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA" he ended up knocking one of my friends out

at this point everyonee is engaged in combat

two guys jump on my friend (the biggest guy in my group) and got him up against a fence, so i stuck one of them guys in the brainstem and he stumbled, i backed up to box with him
when
out of knowheres, i get sucker punched, i turn around and it was 2 FEMALES (his sisters?? they were sexy)

one tries to hit me again so i punch her square in the EYEris and she drops, DEAD WEIGHT

the other chick tries to rush me so i spared her the indiscriminate lesson i had bestowed upon her unfortunate battle companionn, and pushed her down hard

all of a sudden someone yells "he stabbed me!" and a 2 gun shots go off

i look around and my ride is gone, THEY LEFT ME

everyone scrambles to their vehicles and i end up in a pitch black field by an airport alone, i got a ride home later from a stranger

it was pandemonium, a brawl on the same scale as the WARRIORS

i still do not know if it was us or them that got stabbed, and who opened fire, or why that guy got punched through the door

more episodes to come

oh yes. you reminded me. there was this one time where the cops raided my cousin's house during a party. i ended up fighting them all by myself in a bruce lee-style brawl. i was victorious as i am still here to this day, posting on this forum. sharing my anecdotes.

Poison Flowerz!
04-11-2011, 09:08 PM

APOLLO STASH
04-11-2011, 09:13 PM
redneck parties are always great

Dokuro
04-12-2011, 12:12 AM
ok the craziest thing that happened to me at a party was when my friend got shot andd swat team dragged me out of my house

wait the SDF did that? i don't know there kind of pussys
i smell bullshit

ALCATRAZ
04-12-2011, 01:03 AM
some blonde college chick blew me for a line of blow one time. i felt like a dirty person but she was beautiful.

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2011, 01:14 AM
LMAO @ Poisen punching bitches in the face