PDA

View Full Version : Toucher motherfucker!

Dokuro
04-11-2011, 04:51 AM
opps believe it or not that title was a typo

bringing back the classic Wu game, if you don't know what i'm talking about then you don't belong here i shouldn't have to explain the rules ether

i'm going to fuckin nail you to a char cut off your eyelids drug you full of NoDoz then make you watch the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya's:endless 8 on a loop skipping the 8th episode.

04-11-2011, 05:42 AM
Toucher, muthafucka, toucher, what, i fuckin', i fuckin' toss ur fuckin' salad right, give u a fuckin' reacharound, rub ur fuckin' back right, put my dick out, let that shit hang for like a half a minute, beat it and cum on ur fuckin' forehead like ssssssssssssssssssssssssss BLAOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-11-2011, 05:57 AM
I fuckin' go on tour right and tour this shit like on some... tourshit... like... BLAOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dokuro
04-11-2011, 06:55 AM
Toucher, muthafucka, toucher, what, i fuckin', i fuckin' toss ur fuckin' salad right, give u a fuckin' reacharound, rub ur fuckin' back right, put my dick out, let that shit hang for like a half a minute, beat it and cum on ur fuckin' forehead like ssssssssssssssssssssssssss BLAOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok you got the point but technically that was flirting

i fucking put you in an all mirrored room tie you up make sure you cant touch or move your self and feed you a shit load of aphrodisiac while having two vary sexy lesbians having sex just out of reach of you

ohh i forgot sssssss-blaoww

04-11-2011, 11:19 AM
ok you got the point but technically that was flirting

i fucking put you in an all mirrored room tie you up make sure you cant touch or move your self and feed you a shit load of aphrodisiac while having two vary sexy lesbians having sex just out of reach of you

ohh i forgot sssssss-blaoww
lol