PDA

View Full Version : peacegod.com

brahma
10-19-2005, 11:04 PM
site update with lotsof nice links

www.peacegod.com (http://www.peacegod.com)

iīm on the airport right now... i copped some last minute holiday tickets for 12 days havana/cuba! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lmao ... nah for real.. iīm feelin like fred flintstone right now! WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAAA! OMG ... come to think about this isnīt the best time to travel to the caribeans. no matter. gotto go. they callin our flight out.

LHX
10-20-2005, 04:28 PM
tell raekwon i said whats up if you see him

Revolution
10-20-2005, 07:05 PM
That website is nothing but bullshit propaganda and a scam. It sucks.

Shemsu Elohim
10-20-2005, 08:47 PM
site update with lotsof nice links

www.peacegod.com (http://www.peacegod.com/)

iīm on the airport right now... i copped some last minute holiday tickets for 12 days havana/cuba! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lmao ... nah for real.. iīm feelin like fred flintstone right now! WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAAA! OMG ... come to think about this isnīt the best time to travel to the caribeans. no matter. gotto go. they callin our flight out.tell raekwon i said whats up if (you) see himThat website is nothing but bullshit propaganda and a scam. It sucks.

lol! {:(

brahma
10-29-2005, 02:27 PM
tell raekwon i said whats up if you see him
rae wasnīt there. tony montana neither :-( but alot of waters... we were evacuated two times but after three days the rain stopped and the rest of the holidays were nice... bought a lot of coke for a real nice price so the next vacation is already paid in full by now :-)))

brahma
10-29-2005, 02:29 PM
That website is nothing but bullshit propaganda and a scam. It sucks.

you call it propaganda? hm... ok
i call it.. some information about god in his personal aspect.

and... i hope god will propaganda your ass to hell MOTHERFUCKER - GO FUCK SOME PIGS IN THE ASS STUP INCEST BITCH! HAHAHA! (i havénīts moke anything for a week now so iīm slighty fucked up...but I REALLY MEAN IT! FUCK YOUR SELF IF YOU WANNA FUCK WITH MY WEB SITE- YOU FUCKIN WITH GOD! HAHAHA heīll forgive you)

brahma
10-29-2005, 02:32 PM
lol! {:(u know what? i finally given up on this world. this website is def the final version of what i do for this world in the internet... i donīt care if anybody likes it. i donīt care if anybody likes god. i know 98% of all people are mad wrong and we donīt meet ever again, cause i willl go up to supreme heaven were ONLY the best can climb up to...
iīm one of these.. even wu members arenīt on godsīlist by now. they had and still have the chance to get on the list...but.. who cares.. askin me... i say FUCK BLACK MEN. they look like SHIT COMIN OUT THE ASS! especially graveyard shifter ! hahahaha only jokin ! ban me

iīm so done with music... ask my winamp when he last played a song... he wonīt remember... can nobody tell me shit..all rappers are dumb as fuck.. thanks god i advanced.. damn god, cause itīs lonely at the top... out

brahma
10-29-2005, 02:49 PM
ehm.. driver! hit the gas pedal of my benz and drive us on straight over that bridge... ehm sir? yeah yeah.. you gon get a hundred dollar bonus next month! ok sir... brrrrrrrrrooooooooom
hahaha (stupid driver, donīt know the bridge is closed....)

*DEAD

Shemsu Elohim
10-29-2005, 03:00 PM
u know what? i finally given up on this world. this website is def the final version of what i do for this world in the internet... i donīt care if anybody likes it. i donīt care if anybody likes god. i know 98% of all people are mad wrong and we donīt meet ever again, cause i willl go up to supreme heaven were ONLY the best can climb up to...
iīm one of these.. even wu members arenīt on godsīlist by now. they had and still have the chance to get on the list...but.. who cares.. askin me... i say FUCK BLACK MEN. they look like SHIT COMIN OUT THE ASS! especially graveyard shifter ! hahahaha only jokin ! ban me

iīm so done with music... ask my winamp when he last played a song... he wonīt remember... can nobody tell me shit..all rappers are dumb as fuck.. thanks god i advanced.. damn god, cause itīs lonely at the top... out

I wasn't hating on your website.

Just laughing at the thread.

I really doubt that someone who's going to the "supreme heaven" would talk like that though.

brahma
10-29-2005, 11:27 PM
hehe... i know ... iīm like god... half time comedian other half reserved for real talk... oh iīm already dead. the end