PDA

View Full Version : peep dis new track the 6th by irie and jonny details towards r ep almost dun hahah

Jonny Details
04-11-2011, 11:44 PM
eat dat mothafuckas

http://soundcloud.com/jonny-details/piece-of-mind-prod-by-irie-1

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
04-12-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty much finished with a set of front and back covers for this. Color scheme, last track name and an album title are the only things left to work on. Nothing is final though!

LoTec
04-12-2011, 02:14 PM
dope song, all around dopeness. Good hook, this is going to be a cool project.

THE MASON
04-12-2011, 02:18 PM
thats like 6 track you released from the EP, i hope there are more that are unheard. its almost like heres the appetizer but wait, thats the main course too hahaha

anyways, solid track. the shit you posted has all been good, ill still listen to it in it entirety to see how it flows as an album. but damn, yall done released a lot for it lol

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
04-12-2011, 03:54 PM
thats like 6 track you released from the EP, i hope there are more that are unheard. its almost like heres the appetizer but wait, thats the main course too hahaha

anyways, solid track. the shit you posted has all been good, ill still listen to it in it entirety to see how it flows as an album. but damn, yall done released a lot for it lol

Guess it wouldn't matter in the long run though since the tracks were only streamed. If ppl wanna d/l it then that will be ill. I'm just happy another project is in the books pretty much.

Big thanks to all the ppl who have been showing us mad love and rep!

INF
04-12-2011, 04:17 PM
this was really good. mad respect. looking forward to DLing this and spinning it in full.1

M.O.D.
04-12-2011, 07:50 PM
ill shit . projects gonna be ill

keep it commin