PDA

View Full Version : So uh.....the budget thingy?

TSA
04-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Republicans want to cut everything
Democrats don't cause when republicans want to 'cut everything' it usually means 'make it easier to kill black ppl'

where do you stand?
I say cut all that shit. fuck blakz LOL

Lex Lugor
04-12-2011, 01:45 AM
fuck blakz LOL

http://www.gossiboocrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ghostface-killah-09-main-58895718gossiboo422010124315am.jpg

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2011, 01:55 AM
I made a thread about the budget cut proposal long before the media made it an over-blown, fear mongering situation this past week.

In that thread I mentioned lots and lots and lots of entitlement programs would likely be cut, and I think sunny winkers had a wittle break down over me bringing the news and taking subliminal shots.

EAGLE EYE
04-12-2011, 02:01 AM
oh and speaking about entitlement programs..

look what Florida is setting out to do

Drug testing bill for welfare recipients advances in House

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/01/2144198/drug-testing-bill-for-welfare.html#ixzz1JHmDHRm9

hopefully the bill has some wording in it to bar people with Rick Ross haircuts from getting assistance

http://illseed.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/forfresh1xw11.jpg

TSA
04-12-2011, 04:11 AM
good.
I'm really not liking the democrats right now. they're sooo fucking gay dude.
they're too pussy to cut anything, the republicans are the only ones in government with dicks, at least they can be real and say we have to swallow a bitter pill in years to come.

Dokuro
04-12-2011, 05:50 AM
cut spending raise taxes yes i'm still a libertarian

i have the basic out line in the KTL go there for all this discussions about our debt

IrOnMaN
04-12-2011, 11:41 AM
If they decide to start cutting a lot of programs, people's problems (all races. Everything isn't about black people when it come to the crappy economy) will only get worst as time goes along. The employment rate is still crap but, fortunately, it's improving.

They wanted to cut a lot of women's programs like Planned Parenthood, breast cancer funding, and other things. That was one of the main things the government shutdown was about.

This isn't America's first roller coaster, you know?

cutn' heads
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
was in line at the grocery this weekend behind a bitch with a fat ass diamond ring using food stamps. saw her in the parking lot loading her gorceries into a benz truck so new i never even seen it before. fuck it. cut that shit.

IrOnMaN
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM
was in line at the grocery this weekend behind a bitch with a fat ass diamond ring using food stamps. saw her in the parking lot loading her gorceries into a benz truck so new i never even seen it before. fuck it. cut that shit.

You think that's bad! I saw a couple at a grocery store purchasing a lot of food with an EBT card. Once I made it outside, I witnessed them loading the food into a brand new Cadillac Escalade. I was like WTH! And they had touch-screen phones and I still have an Alias 2. Man!

I don't know there situation, though. Maybe they're just getting everything they need. Mid-life crisis? I don't know.

They need to start doing intense background checks on the people who apply. Now, college students can't apply for food aid because a few bad apple spoiled the bunch.

If they cut food stamps, the death rate in America will reach it's all time high.

cutn' heads
04-12-2011, 12:02 PM
nah man, theyre scamming. my firend works at social services. she offered to hook me up before. said its easy to get any of that shit.

IrOnMaN
04-12-2011, 12:48 PM
nah man, theyre scamming. my firend works at social services. she offered to hook me up before. said its easy to get any of that shit.

Hmmm. I thought that women only qualify for most of those programs like WIC, cash, food, section 8, a check for a car, etc. I know men can only receive food benefits.

Women don't have to work. Just have kids and she's all set for life.

TSA
04-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Ironman, its naive to say that the death rate will be effected by getting rid of the food stamps.

that would imply ppl kill and do crime out of need, which is a bold lie. the major reasons ppl kill are ego, and a want to have excess, but not to have a need. Need has long been eliminated from our economy.

the problem with cutting these things is you'd be asking this ppl to go get a job.

not only are 99% of them worthless and incompetent, that will also cause us to be honest about our unemployment rate, which is 24 million+ (roughly)

but since half of the unemployed aren't looking for employment it's only reported as half that. Them not looking for employment is actually an economic strategy because it keep the already over extended job market available for 10 million ppl to compete for

if you thought it was hard to get a job now, just wait till you have to compete with 10 million more ppl.

our unemployment rate would be on par with the 3rd world, consumer spending would holt tremendously and the economy will fall into a depression.

but once killing is uncool, the death rate will decrease.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2011, 05:12 PM
cut that shit, i dont even know that i even benefit from any of these govt. programs anyway.

fuck any healthy grown man over 18 and under 65 who gets anything from the government.

fuck any "poor" person who has an internet connection, weight problem, satellite dish and new "kicks".

fuck this government funded free cellphon bullshit, like a cellphone is mandatory to human survival.

I voted for Obama cuz Churchill said if you are under 30 and not a liberal you have no heart.....

...well im about to be 30 and if i dont vote conservative next election, I have no fucking brain.

IrOnMaN
04-12-2011, 05:35 PM
cut that shit, i dont even know that i even benefit from any of these govt. programs anyway.

fuck any healthy grown man over 18 and under 65 who gets anything from the government.

fuck any "poor" person who has an internet connection, weight problem, satellite dish and new "kicks".

fuck this government funded free cellphon bullshit, like a cellphone is mandatory to human survival.

I voted for Obama cuz Churchill said if you are under 30 and not a liberal you have no heart.....

...well im about to be 30 and if i dont vote conservative next election, I have no fucking brain.

You sound bitter.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-12-2011, 05:40 PM
bitter isn't the right word.

i never expected Obama to really solve anything, I just felt he had earned the vote more than McCain plus the past 8 years Republicans had been so-so.

I work and pay taxes and really dont get anything for free from the government, so it's in my best interest to see these programs cut.

Is it selfish?

Yea, of course it is, but people vote based upon self interest. Otherwise you are just being a moron, unless you are super rich and have the means to help other people out.

Im not. I, like 99 percent of everyone else, have to work hard to sustain and achieve what I want.

So, if that makes me bitter than so be it. I'm bitter.

but i'd rather be bitter and employed and dependent upon myself than bitter and unemployed and fully dependent upon the fucking government and political agendas.

netscape check two
04-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I've noticed that most of the people with flat brim hats are poor.

beautifulrock
04-12-2011, 06:19 PM
good.
I'm really not liking the democrats right now. they're sooo fucking gay dude.
they're too pussy to cut anything, the republicans are the only ones in government with dicks, at least they can be real and say we have to swallow a bitter pill in years to come.
The Democrats are just terrible negotiators. They coulda said, okay if you want to cut Government assistance programs like Planned Parenthood, we get to cut farming subsidies as a means of getting them to back off. But no, the Democrats first offer is to give away the farm. Literally. All the cuts went the Republicans way, and still it wasn't enough for them.

cutn' heads
04-12-2011, 07:38 PM

bitter isn't the right word.

i never expected Obama to really solve anything, I just felt he had earned the vote more than McCain plus the past 8 years Republicans had been so-so.

I work and pay taxes and really dont get anything for free from the government, so it's in my best interest to see these programs cut.

Is it selfish?

Yea, of course it is, but people vote based upon self interest. Otherwise you are just being a moron, unless you are super rich and have the means to help other people out.

Im not. I, like 99 percent of everyone else, have to work hard to sustain and achieve what I want.

So, if that makes me bitter than so be it. I'm bitter.

but i'd rather be bitter and employed and dependent upon myself than bitter and unemployed and fully dependent upon the fucking government and political agendas.

exactly how i feel.

only problem i have is that, aside from not wanting others getting shit for nothing, i have absoloutely nothing in common with conservatives. nothing. their party's been hijacked by religious wackos who see the US army as the tip of the christian spear. fuck that shit. i cant support that. i despise that kind of mentality more than any lazy fuck eating off my taxes.

its tough. i always say im gonna vote 3rd party and each time i step in that booth i get scared that if i dont vote democrat im just helping some bible thumper get a greater stranglehold on the nation.

whitey
04-12-2011, 08:55 PM
oh and speaking about entitlement programs..

look what Florida is setting out to do

Drug testing bill for welfare recipients advances in House

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/01/2144198/drug-testing-bill-for-welfare.html#ixzz1JHmDHRm9

hopefully the bill has some wording in it to bar people with Rick Ross haircuts from getting assistance

http://illseed.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/forfresh1xw11.jpg

NY is looking at something similar. I agree with it 100%.

Normal people have to take a drug test to actually go out and work for money.

People who want government aid should have to take a drug test to get free money; that is taxed from the working people who have had to take drug tests to work to earn that money in the first place.