PDA

View Full Version : WHo here attended the Military?

NinjaSpiT
04-13-2011, 03:43 AM
Thinking about getting into the Air Force.Any advice?

TSA
04-13-2011, 03:52 AM
http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/13/anus_tattoo.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
04-13-2011, 04:37 AM
ahaha

food for thought
04-13-2011, 04:38 AM
lol

Uncle Steezo
04-13-2011, 04:41 AM
http://h6img.com/p/8/gopher.gif

NinjaSpiT
04-13-2011, 05:17 AM
oh,ok.thanks.

INF
04-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Thinking about getting into the Air Force.Any advice?

yeah man , air force is the best of all the branches. You will learn the most there and stay the safest. Don't fuck with the marines unless you ready to die and don't give a fuck.

I don't know how old you are but if you are interested in the Air Force and you are in High School you should hit up the ROTC program because if you do right in there and then go to college and clean up , you can go into the Air Force a certified BO$$.

I would have done that but I thought I knew it all and didn't wanna waste the time of all that schooling. I didn't wanna work for that shit but I would be big bossin it RIGHT now pretty HARD if I woulda stuck with that shit.

its whatever though ,you gonna live how you want.

don't ask these fucks about the military if you are seriously thinking about it for a life decision , lmao

THE MASON
04-13-2011, 12:56 PM
you have to be smart to even be considered for the Air Force, and being your a Wucorp poster and made a thread about in GenChat, might i suggest something a little more simple minded.

NinjaSpiT
04-13-2011, 04:03 PM
you have to be smart to even be considered for the Air Force, and being your a Wucorp poster and made a thread about in GenChat, might i suggest something a little more simple minded.

right, and Id listen to someones advice on this board who based my whole being on one post.

NinjaSpiT
04-13-2011, 04:14 PM
yeah man , air force is the best of all the branches. You will learn the most there and stay the safest. Don't fuck with the marines unless you ready to die and don't give a fuck.

I don't know how old you are but if you are interested in the Air Force and you are in High School you should hit up the ROTC program because if you do right in there and then go to college and clean up , you can go into the Air Force a certified BO$$.

I would have done that but I thought I knew it all and didn't wanna waste the time of all that schooling. I didn't wanna work for that shit but I would be big bossin it RIGHT now pretty HARD if I woulda stuck with that shit.

its whatever though ,you gonna live how you want.

don't ask these fucks about the military if you are seriously thinking about it for a life decision , lmao

word word thanks G.

Art Vandelay
04-13-2011, 04:24 PM
yeah, a friend of mine was int rotc, then joined the airforce. he was making more money than everyone else at jumpoff

check two
04-13-2011, 05:03 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/21/128690931056656994.jpg

INF
04-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Bronze was right though.The written test are fucking CRAZY. You do gotta be hella smart to get in the air force. Best route is that rotc shit though , you get BANK.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-13-2011, 06:54 PM
I have maaaaaannnyyy friends that have joined the military. Please be aware that if you're going to join the military it should be for the long run, or dont join at all. If you're thinking of joining for less than 5 years FORGET IT. All of the nice benefits come with a catch. One of the catches is you have to fulfill the required time (like prison.) Even then, your branch will think of any way possible not to pay you. Think of this: many few people come out of the military successful, with a lot of fun stories, and ready for the world. I'm not telling you not to do it, but please dont do it if you think it will be an easy way out, etc..

David Daniel Davis
04-13-2011, 10:41 PM
I did; I was in the United States Coast Guard for six years; I enjoyed it but I got bored with it about halfway through and that is why I left; definitely make sure to take advantage of the educational benefits; whichever branch you join.

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-14-2011, 10:14 PM
^ Did you receive any money or benefits now that you are out of it?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-14-2011, 10:25 PM
if i joined any branch, thats the one I would have joined.

drippie k
04-15-2011, 07:16 PM
i've come close to joining the AF...my dad just retired last year from the AF, he was in 25 years and i've been to a lot places because of that (portugal, germany, england, italy, iceland)..it's the best branch to join, they take better care of their people, their bases and facilities are better, more up to date and theres a lower chance of being deployed..and if you do get sent away, you could end up being on convoys n shit since the air force is slowly become more like the army where they're working as security and shit..air force also has the easiest boot camp (basic training, as they call it)...it used to be only 6 weeks but now its 8 weeks like the rest of the services..if you do join, get stationed overseas, trust me, i suggest europe or japan...they have a thing called COLA (Cost Of Living Abroad) that helps pay for your shit should you choose to live off the base