PDA

View Full Version : fuck tuco

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 04:33 AM
fuck tuco

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 04:34 AM
this dude been hating on me for a long time now, and he cant even flow, im sick of seing this bitch flood my threads, so ima drop a lil verse letting this asshole know how i feel, if u got some shit to say now bring it bitch

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 04:34 AM
why you trying to copy my style, fool this aint kinko's
and i wanna know who is this bitch ass named tuco
he thinks he's fat, fuck that, ill give him lypo
snatch the chord out ya hand, he's like "where the fucked my mic go"
im psycho, i roll with 200 crazy white dudes on harley davidson motorcycles
that will knock your ass out like nyquil
you're name is tuco, you're one letter off from beinga taco
skinny ass kid, snap you like a twig cuz you're flaco
call me rocko, cuz ill rock this baby to sleep
how could he not know im a wolf dressed up as a sheep
and you best to keep ya mouth shut before i sew it closed
gay slut who takes it up the butt, and he wears woman's clothes
high heels, be careful, you get your wig peeled backwards
you never drop shit, not even a fucken little black turd
you just a black bird, dont fuck with this scare crow
how could u attack my words, stop hating on my rare flow
use a bow and arrow, aim it right at your noggen cuz
i wanna see u get scared and freeze up like haggen daz
and when i let it go, hit tuco, fucken bullseye
fucken with jeckel and hyde is suicide, i made this fool cry

b.a.R.n.
10-20-2005, 07:05 AM
HAHA lol i agree kris

Robert
10-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Let him do what he wants, I'd like to see tuco come back at this coz apparently he's got mad style but more then likely he'll come on here and bag the verse.

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 08:09 AM
pale kris, r u for real, dont u think if i do something, i got a reason for it, this dude came in talken shit on just about every thread i ever written in temple of darts, and im sick of it, why this bothers u, who knows, but i dont come in tellen u how to do shit, so u shouldnt care how i do it

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 08:15 AM
apparently u r so concern with edicate here, so tell me, why didnt u say anything when he comes in my thread and says im garbage or im wack, i didnt see u tell tuco, to challenge me rather then to be rude and shit, maybe u dont know the history of it, but he ruins all my threads

and as far as the thread i made "dedicated tio kingshyt and spoken" i made that thread bcuz kingshyt told me to, he sent me a private message requesting that i respond to a diss him and spoken wrote about me, i would normally just challenge someone, but on these 2 instances i had to do this shit my own way, if u cant understand that, oh well

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 08:18 AM
and why r u so against beef, msot good songs and albums are influenced by some sort of beef, not everyone in the whole world is gonna get along, but trust me, i mind my own business, but when someone needs to be called out, im gonna do it, and im gonna do it right, ask a few people on here who know me, if u look throguh my threads, im sure i have written more rhymes then anyone else in the past 3 months. im not one of the people who chats here more then rappen, i drop rhymes all day, but when i need to defend something i stand for, i do it

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 08:25 AM
dude for real, u are the one who needs to chill, if u are so against online beef yet i see u talk msot of the drama, no one asked u to get mad cuz im dissing this guy, maybe u like him, i dont know, but i never seen anyone get so upset at someone for writting rhymes, jsut shut the fuck up already, go save the world

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 08:36 AM
ok now seriously, now i got an issue with u, who the fuck are u to label anyone, what is your deal, did someone hurt your feelings once and now u are trying to protect the world, dude u are hilarious, this is the 1st time i have ever seen anyone so concerned, its starting to look homo, but u can call me whatever, label me whatever, im gonna take your advice and ignore your stupid punk ass, u talk so much but u have no idea what u are saying, next time u say some shit, it better be in a thread challenging me bcuz otherwise i dont wanna hear any shit coming from u, peace

Robert
10-20-2005, 08:43 AM
What the fuck Hollywood? Just chill man, Kris aint dissin' you man I can see his point, still you got a right to post disses if you want. Save your aggression for Tuco but
peace

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 08:48 AM
ok jamel, u are right........pale kris, thanks for your comments, but ima do my thing, peace

SurreaL
10-20-2005, 09:08 AM
what a stupid thread, no offense.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 09:14 AM
what a stupid thread, no offense.
LOL, co-sign ....some people take the internet toooo seriously.

Locust
10-20-2005, 10:42 AM
The Internet Is Not Real

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 11:38 AM
cheech thats funny u say that, being that u have 25,000 post on here, seems like u take this way serious, seems like its your life, with that many post, and i dont know why everyone got comments, this between me and this tuco bitch

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 11:46 AM
cheech thats funny u say that, being that u have 25,000 post on here, seems like u take this way serious, seems like its your life, with that many post, and i dont know why everyone got comments, this between me and this tuco bitch
LMAO, you idiot ...you think this post count is real? ...I've probably got 500 posts ... Mark Mayo just gave me a crazy post count ...

hollywoodrealty
10-20-2005, 12:33 PM
well still, why do u care what i do, i never seen u come in my threads when this bitch ass tuco maken rude comments and talken shit, no one ever said shit, but now i defend myself and call this fagget out and all u people getting mad at me for some dumb reason

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 12:36 PM
well still, why do u care what i do, i never seen u come in my threads when this bitch ass tuco maken rude comments and talken shit, no one ever said shit, but now i defend myself and call this fagget out and all u people getting mad at me for some dumb reason
LOL, listen, I ain't mad, I said I think you takin' it a little too seriously ....and I don't mean callin' him out, that's the way to handle it ... I mean the way you started flippin' on that other dude in here. Whatever his name is.

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Well because niggaz is actin noobed out. You gotta be a battleboard noobie not to know what a fuckin diss thread is. My man wrote a diss track and posted it, theres nothing wrong with that, than kris came in and blew it out of proportion, hollywood responded.

Like I said, nothing wrong with that.

The contradiction in this thread is pretty damn funny though.

Potent1
10-20-2005, 05:27 PM
someone always gotta bitch - you know about that, rye Tek?

TeknicelStylez
10-20-2005, 05:29 PM
I know about bitchin, you know about being a bitch lol.

Potent1
10-20-2005, 05:33 PM
lmao - uh huh.

tha god concept
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
i wanna c hollywood vs tuco

hollywood got a dope style

tucos juss a bitch that comes in here and types reel wack shit like "no homo"
like seriously what the fucks that shit all about?

so i wanna c this happen......my moneys on hollywood!!!!!!

TUCO
10-20-2005, 07:54 PM
im sorry...i was at work making money for a living....wat happened?

oDoUoSoKo
10-20-2005, 09:40 PM
o.k, 1 more post and then I'n gone k?

once again:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nicklozon/retard.jpg

k? now since u wanna start beef with me now, then my friend:

http://lanpirates.net/misc/retard.jpg

peace my best friend hollywood
HOLY CRAP!!!! im never gonna 4get this. Anyway my take on the situation: hollywood has the right to post whatever he wants, kris got the right to state his opinion, but hollywood blew the shit out porportion (NO BEEF INTENDED PA!!!!) anyway chill dukes.

Potent1
10-20-2005, 11:31 PM
lmaO!!

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2005, 11:58 PM
yeah tuco is a wanker, but so what. what the point of this thread. just i dunno battle or something. shit i hate most is that picture-posting-insult shit, so fucking lame, all that "u mad?" shit. man that is gay shit.

Ballad Ballistik
10-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Drama Hour

TeknicelStylez
10-21-2005, 01:37 AM
yeah tuco is a wanker, but so what. what the point of this thread. just i dunno battle or something. shit i hate most is that picture-posting-insult shit, so fucking lame, all that "u mad?" shit. man that is gay shit.Not to mention those two diss pics are older than my dead grandmother.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-21-2005, 02:21 AM
^^ yeh, played out lame shit.

hollywoodrealty
10-21-2005, 06:23 AM
man this is a battle request, i went in the battle thread and challenged this dude, and i dropped my verse, and now people hating on that for some reason, but fuck it, everyone got their oppinion, and i didnt start flippen on that dude pale kris, i just dont think he should care why im beefing with bitch ass tuco, but i dont care, ima keep posting shit the way i see fit, peace to all of u

TUCO
10-21-2005, 12:00 PM
didnt even read the repeated offensive
seen it on 3 pages, may have caught a few segments
i feel so tested in a sarcastic kinda manner
i can dissapear from sight but to you, i still matter
to you, im an idol unlike any American
a veteran thats better than someone as small as a sediment
lower than a crack cocaine stone in Jersey
burn u with a flow, enslave u till u scream out "sir please!"
"stop all the viloence, sorry for my hostility!
its just that i wanna learn from the best in Miami"
the best at wat i do is much more like it
dont let ur ego grow bigger, keep shit at a tight fit
put ur thinkin cap on and just ponder my theory
if u know im better why not just admit the truth clearly
its scary how these cats online gather like fairies
flap they mouths like wings and just fly away scared of me
as soon as im finished i'll count down the hours
i estimate 3 or 4 before the dickriders scour
up and down, left and right, sideways and central
empty minded followers lyrically hollow in the mental
they see ya name next to a weak line and cheer
almost like a black kid seeing nude pics of Pam Grier
the time is near for hollywood's apology letter
deny me once, 2nd time u should know better
not looking to "end" or "kill" anyones dreams
but rather wake them up and drop coffee on they team
by the way, thanks for reading and hearing my peice
u left feedback, i knew u really liked me from the peak
of ur rhymesaying career fantasy in candyland
no ladypants for you, take this notepad and scribble sumthin sad
"thy should not fuck with TUCO, he's something amazing
his cockyness is like a blessing to my fantasy chasing"
enuff of the quotations, u heard em all too much
how bout now u just HUSH and let the bull horns rush
let the fire burn slow, curiosity killed the cat
walk on wires like George with no saftey net or floormat
face the reality before u meet the one MESSIAH
im not killing you man! stop hittin them notes like Mariah
and carry ur own weight in these sticky situations
dont vote for niether one of us, these rhymes are sanitationary
im cleaning up the mess thats spread all over this site
even ben cant control so much garbage in one night
so hollywood, my dear, dont take this to the heart
i just hate dudes that claim sumthing theyre not, it rips my culture apart
rips my heart in half, rips off evrything i have
and thats not much since im a failure in evry aspect of a man
so i write to u today u immature little insect
dont take my name in vain unless u wanna see my wrists slit
i'll kill myself before i have to read ur failed attempt
i'll cry out tears of shame and how hard it is to accept
to let it sink in is like injecting pure heroin
the first time hurts ur veins like rat poison medicine
it may become addictive to hit u back with throwaways
but i wont walk that plank and lower myself to a measly stowaway
fuckin tired, gotta start my new life in the industry
im done with this net beef, if i dont like you...i dont like you
simple as that homey

peace

Robert
10-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Gotta say that hollywood just got murdered by that. The personals in that were harsh.........

tha god concept
10-21-2005, 02:22 PM
tuco came wit sum nyce shit, but it was a lot of rambling on 2 me

im goin wit hollywood on this 4sher cause he got the raw punches on tuco

Visionz
10-21-2005, 03:28 PM
so hollywood, my dear

no homo!

tha god concept
10-21-2005, 03:56 PM
lmao hahahahahaha

TUCO
10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
lol that no homo was funny
its ok god concept....im sure hollywood will like u even more now ;)

tha god concept
10-21-2005, 04:57 PM
yo thats what i was aimin at!!

iNtell3kT
10-21-2005, 04:58 PM
lmao, TUCO keeps on gettin served!!!! everywhere i go on this forum, TUCO's a bitch, TUCO's fat, TUCO TACO, lmao, they're having a field day with your ass! lol

TeknicelStylez
10-21-2005, 06:16 PM
lmao, TUCO keeps on gettin served!!!! everywhere i go on this forum, TUCO's a bitch, TUCO's fat, TUCO TACO, lmao, they're having a field day with your ass! lolPot calling the kettle black?

hollywoodrealty
10-21-2005, 07:09 PM
yo this kid cant touch me lyrically, tuco is a joke, he came in about 10 different threads i wrote in since i been on this site, and i just about saw enough of his bullshit comments, i dont need any votes, i know i killed his week 80 line rhyme he wrote, what a waste of words

oDoUoSoKo
10-21-2005, 10:50 PM
lolhahaloloahlahoalhaohalhaoha... wtmf, YOU PEOPLE MAKE LIVIN WORTHWILE (not really)
keep killin eachother, its fuckin great,lolhaha.

tha god concept
10-22-2005, 04:58 AM
YO 4REEL THO

tuco didnt come wit shit.....hollywood got skillz

how can u say tuco merked hollywood, u must be a simpleton yo........

peep hollywoods lyrics more than once.....ull c what up .....

tuco didnt do shit but babble on about fuck all

and who eva thynks differently gotta check theyself!!!!!!

hollywoods one of the best emcees on wucorp.......and dont say im ridin his dick either cause i beat him in a battle toe 2 toe ......and next tyme we battle he could merk me cause cats like us actually battle.......and anything can happen in a battle...............more than 98% of u cats dont even no what a battle is yo.....ur votes dont mean shit!!!!!!!!

dammmmmmmm

im sooooo jazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 05:07 AM
spoken just defending his budy, he knows that his boy got killed here, but he is being a good friend to that little bitch, let him say what he wants, like i said, its so crystal clear that tuco's 100 lines of worthless word distrabution was unorganized, 1/2 the shit didnt rhyme, and he took more shots at himself then he did at me, but lets not forget, taco is sooooo jazzy, maybe he didnt reolize, this is the wu tang web site, not the will smith website, he must of gotten his password mixed up, bcuz who else would make some shit called "so jazzy" kinda sounsd like so jiggy, but so jazzy is a lil more gay

SurreaL
10-22-2005, 07:02 AM
You bitch's claiming you're the " best " on the internet for textee, drop a audio and show some skill. And Spoke, I will be working with a artist from T dot that has a hookup for studio time, I'll drop a single he just did, maybe the 3 of us can work somthing out, peace.

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 07:06 AM
im not in it for the money, and i dont want the spotlight, im a writer, and thats what i enjoy doing with my spare time, i have 2 business i run, so i dont need to rap and hustle for a living, just do it for fun and for the love of hip hop and wu, i dont care about others comments, i just dont like to be disrespected, but u have the right to your oppinion

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 07:11 AM
ima drop some, pale kris, i didnt have the equipment either but i just went to office max and spent 30 bucks for a program and 10 bucs for a mic, ill drop some audio soon.......

SurreaL
10-22-2005, 07:26 AM
why wouldnt you save the 30 and just ask me to hook you up with a studio program? (thank you Dae :) )

SurreaL
10-22-2005, 07:28 AM
spoke check him out, a rugged track.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WOL889PSWBTW2O7ONHXPEABGV

Visionz
10-22-2005, 07:33 AM
^what up w/ sound click? cant stand that usendit shit homie

tha god concept
10-22-2005, 07:34 AM
ask ballad how fresh my off the top is yo.......thats all i gotta say son

off the top..........ill merk anyone ........ yall lucky i dont no shit about computers yo .......................4reeeeeel

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 07:42 AM
surreal if u wanna hook up that program, by all means, sounds good, and that track u loaded, it wasnt bad, id say its above average, u can tell some work was put into it, a rhyme comes out a lot better on audio when u can add in sounds, make voices echo, edit some shit, i just dont got the time, thats why i am trying to team up with someone who specializes in beats and editting, bcuz i dont have the time for it

Dae Ja Nae
10-22-2005, 07:55 AM
spoke check him out, a rugged track.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WOL889PSWBTW2O7ONHXPEABGV
Who is this? This ain't half bad ... I was feeling the flow ... especially the 2nd and 3rd cats ... I just didn't like the background sounds (slow vlocals) ... sounds like the monster from lost.

SurreaL
10-22-2005, 08:11 AM
This my boy that I work with, and his crew, I'll be working hopefully with all them in the next few.

SurreaL
10-22-2005, 08:11 AM
They got that Grimey.

SurreaL
10-22-2005, 08:12 AM
He's coming by in a hour to pick up some cd's, I'll let him know your feeling the track, peace.

TUCO
10-22-2005, 08:43 AM
lol funny thread
this not even a battle dude....u dropped a short verse and i dropped a longer verse against you (cause ya verse didnt really feel hostile)...all in fun hollywood...no need to hop on top of ur computer chair and declare "I'M THE KING OF WUCORP!".....my honest opinion....i beat you man
im sorry but i think i did...my verse was longer, funnier to read, and it had my name in it :D
ur verse was kinda stupid bro....taco-tuco....i hear that all too much homey, come up with sumthin original (get some tips from Intellekt....he has a dictionary of disses to me)...
thanks though for makin me a lil more famous with a 4 page thread full of nonsense, lol....i was a dissappearing act in this site for a while now...cause i work an all i never have time to check it out....but again, thanks for the promotion bro

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 09:21 AM
u r still wack and im just glad more people are aware of your bitch ways, peace

TUCO
10-22-2005, 09:50 AM
yea exactly...thanks for the exposure homey

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 09:58 AM
no no no, thank u for bringing back that thirst of killen kats in battles, i was getting bored in here, and u helped bring out the best in me, i should be thanking u for flooding my threads with stupid comments

TUCO
10-22-2005, 10:16 AM
u killed me? really?
wow yall dudes take this online battle shit out of hand already...its just an impersonal exchange of words....thats bout it....just a fun 10 minute timewaster

hollywoodrealty
10-22-2005, 10:50 AM
ya, when u spit, it is a waste of time, i agree

TUCO
10-22-2005, 12:51 PM
thanks for the feedback...u took the time and actually cared to let me know wat YOU think
appreciate the fan support

tha god concept
10-22-2005, 02:17 PM
tucos 2 raw !!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

howd u get so ill ...???

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 05:18 PM
i didnt read all 70 replies, just diss him back harder i guess. u too just need a one line dis thread. tuco vs hollywood. peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 05:20 PM
^ I'm a fuckin dumbass with cpus 2, maybe its cus we're Canadian? lolhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyflamethrower.gif

hollywoodrealty
10-23-2005, 07:00 PM
ok this was fun but looks like the fun is over, peace

sileNt.siN.
06-12-2009, 11:54 AM
you got serrrrrved

oDoUoSoKo
06-12-2009, 02:24 PM
wow would u reup this?

iniquity
06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
. it's like two retards chose to battle after watching 8mile . lol, hollywood got it tho . funny stuff .