PDA

View Full Version : [NEW video] Vast Aire - Nomad (prod by Kount Fif)

bamboo
04-13-2011, 06:07 AM
sf16J3DGRIY?hd=1

The album, OX 2010: A Street Odyssey, coming out May 31th!
With contributions from Raekwon, Cappadonna, Guilty Simpson, J-Zone, Kount Fif, Ayatollah, Thanos.... ^O^

oDoUoSoKo
04-13-2011, 10:19 AM
eh, i think i liked him better with meg because i think he had to go harder to keep up and it made him nicer, still not a bad song

Fatal Guillotine
04-13-2011, 10:44 AM
eh, i think i liked him better with meg because i think he had to go harder to keep up and it made him nicer, still not a bad song

i agree

mega made the group

whats the background on kount fif, name sound familiar

KBOS
04-13-2011, 10:56 AM
dope anyhow

Fatal Guillotine
04-13-2011, 11:05 AM
what happen to the other album he had deuces wild or something like that it was called

RynMur
04-13-2011, 12:08 PM
^It wasn't bad. Not as good as Mega's solo... everyone wants a new can ox album!

Fatal Guillotine
04-13-2011, 01:03 PM
i think time away will make vast step his game up

i remember reading an interview and it seem like he was upset of the split

the interviewer even ask him numerous times about vordul but he's responses were minute

one i hope is they get better production

dont know why but i feel if they had 9th wonder it would help them hell even production from premier is helpful

Dr Sleepwalker
04-13-2011, 10:53 PM
a new cannibal ox album would be the most anticipated album EVER for me if it came to be.

I own both Vordul's solo's, and both of Vast's albums, plus his mixtapes.

What I noticed is, that Vordul ends up making better albums because of beat choices, but Vast's a better emcee, and his lyrics have more originality to them.

Together, even seperately, but especially together, these two EMBODY hip-hop. No flashy shit, no high strung bullshit hooks, no gimmicks or nonesense. Just straight up raw rhyming over beats they hand pick

Looking forward to this album

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-14-2011, 03:26 AM
I think Kount Fif produced for Killah Priest...I think it's a good song, just don't feel his metaphors anymore. Somehow I still hope he'll be as good as he was back in 2001.

bamboo
04-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Yeah, Kount Fif produced the whole 3 Day Theory album, and some other tracks for Killah Priest.

Vast Aire is solid, his two previous solos "Look mom, no hands" and "Deuces Wild" are filled with thoughtful, complex, funny, street, cartoon, everyday life... lyrics.
Banging production, he gathered work from a handful of top notch producers on both releases.
His joint with rapper Karniege (as Mighty Joseph) was also really dope, y'all should check that one out "Empire State" it's called.

But like stated by others, the Cold Vein, is the epitome of a good album!!!

All of his albums have been dope, his discography is consistant, I don't think this one will dissapoint neither.

Fatal Guillotine
04-14-2011, 11:02 AM
cold vein was the best album not doubt