PDA

View Full Version : when trying to resolve a problem...

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-14-2011, 07:08 AM
you have to remain unbiased in order to look at the matter objectively from polar opposites, the sides that are they black and the white. there are many shades of grey area and you have to decide which end of the spectrum you think is best for you.

remember your instincts but still try to give them the benefit of the doubt. be calculating don't just rely on instincts.

only with the people that you trust can you go into auto-pilot. you will have your doubts but don't point the finger until you have proof.

i used to look down on chavs but i gave j almost 3 years of oral and the occasional sexing.

there will be things that you like and won't like about each individual you communicate with and there will be things they like and won't like about you too. some people stick with the same connections and throughout their lives, usually this will be their family and friends. sometimes you need to disconnect from some of your connections and switch to a connection that can electrify you, keep you going, keep things afloat. bad connections will leech your energy and will result in breakdowns. some connections can be repaired but when it's dead you have to find other connections in order to keep going. those you disconnect from will also find new connections too.

Mr. R&B
04-14-2011, 02:20 PM
I agree with that for the most part.

Most things in life are a grey area, it's best to be aware of all the factors involved and possible outcomes as opposed to choosing hastily.

Alot of people can't comprehend that, that's where problems arise.

Robert
04-14-2011, 02:44 PM
By a lot of people you mean most people. We get taught shit in such black and white terms it isn't really surprising.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-14-2011, 02:48 PM
i used to look down on chavs but i gave j almost 3 years of oral
haahahaahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

Dokuro
04-14-2011, 02:54 PM
you have to remain unbiased in order to look at the matter objectively from polar opposites, the sides that are they black and the white. there are many shades of grey area and you have to decide which end of the spectrum you think is best for you.

remember your instincts but still try to give them the benefit of the doubt. be calculating don't just rely on instincts.

only with the people that you trust can you go into auto-pilot. you will have your doubts but don't point the finger until you have proof.

i used to look down on chavs but i gave j almost 3 years of oral and the occasional sexing.

there will be things that you like and won't like about each individual you communicate with and there will be things they like and won't like about you too. some people stick with the same connections and throughout their lives, usually this will be their family and friends. sometimes you need to disconnect from some of your connections and switch to a connection that can electrify you, keep you going, keep things afloat. bad connections will leech your energy and will result in breakdowns. some connections can be repaired but when it's dead you have to find other connections in order to keep going. those you disconnect from will also find new connections too.
so your ether stating the obvious here or you just now figured this out

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 07:13 AM
i knew it all along. i just thought i'd share. you obviously had no idea cos your way of trying resolve something is to make a new account, pretend you're someone else so you can't be held accountable for your actions. you can't do that in real life. basically you're a pussyole with no clue.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 07:34 AM
and leave me the fuck alone, cunt.

pretend i don't exist. put me on ignore.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
04-15-2011, 07:36 AM
basically you shouldn't waste time on me. go fuck your imaginary wife.

Mr. R&B
04-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Lil Lou Lou was Ether'd.

Dokuro
04-15-2011, 03:54 PM
i knew it all along. i just thought i'd share. you obviously had no idea cos your way of trying resolve something is to make a new account, pretend you're someone else so you can't be held accountable for your actions. you can't do that in real life. basically you're a pussyole with no clue.

noted

but i just change my name i don't have any new accounts i haven't for a while....wait there was when i used my wifes handle but i was pretty honest about it i grew out of that fade no more 2condaries for me but
i'm not held accountable for my actions i'm not caught up with your laws i ain't no nigger

Dokuro
04-15-2011, 03:59 PM
oh and if your going to teach some one something make sure its not common knowledge

diggy
04-15-2011, 06:56 PM
But that's where one should start. Start with common knowledge or agreeable points, then branch off and shed light on other things.

And sometimes, people just need to hear the obvious things.

diggy
04-15-2011, 07:03 PM
:o