PDA

View Full Version : Krayzie Bone leaves BTNH! Jesus Christ!

IrOnMaN
04-14-2011, 07:38 AM
-DoTyOffHas

#(

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-14-2011, 07:40 AM
in all honesty they've pretty much been over for a while it's just trying to keep the group together is how the wu is right now and it's tough when not everybody's on the same page n shit

whitey
04-14-2011, 07:42 AM
this is no news news. bone thugs haven't done anything relevant in years. those dudes are always fighting like girls.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
04-14-2011, 07:55 AM
this is no news news. bone thugs haven't done anything relevant in years. those dudes are always fighting like girls.

Truth!

MaskedAvenger
04-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Meh

Djaminha
04-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Isn't he a jehovas witness now?

http://www.dancehallareaz.com/forum/attachments/entertainment-talk/8566d1276485872-krayzie-bones-new-haircut-krayzie-bone-haircut2.jpg

Mcthuggin99
04-14-2011, 08:29 AM
^^he has been for a while now.

but he said a while ago that he left bone. i guess that they were trying to work things out. the 4 members were all in Layzie Bone's video. but i guess they realize that it wont ever be the same again.

but its whatever now, they've been struggling to get it together for a long time now. maybe Kray can finally get Chasing The Devil done

Mic Tyson
04-14-2011, 08:29 AM
^^^^^^^^they been jehovah's witnesses

IrOnMaN
04-14-2011, 08:39 AM
maybe Kray can finally get Chasing The Devil done

I have a feeling that Chasing the Devil won't live up to the hype. How is Krayzie going to promote this album without being on a major label?:ouch:

Mcthuggin99
04-14-2011, 09:10 AM
I have a feeling that Chasing the Devil won't live up to the hype. How is Krayzie going to promote this album without being on a major label?:ouch:
I dont think he even wants to be on a major anymore after all these bad experiences with Warner. i think he might just release it on that label that releases the Fixtapes and just do a tour to promote and a couple of videos.

he's been working on this album for a long ass time. Flesh is already done with his album and he started working on it like early last year. its coming out June 28th i think

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Seriously, at this point, whatever. It's sad, but tbh, its more sad in a pathetic way. Like how can you say "Im no longer bone thugs n harmony" when your whole career has been based on you saying bone 4 life, you'd never leave bone no matter what, because its not something you can "quit" because its not a group "its who we are" etc etc

I preferred Kray when he never used to speak.

MaskedAvenger
04-14-2011, 10:46 AM
dude looks mad different

IrOnMaN
04-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Seriously, at this point, whatever. It's sad, but tbh, its more sad in a pathetic way. Like how can you say "Im no longer bone thugs n harmony" when your whole career has been based on you saying bone 4 life, you'd never leave bone no matter what, because its not something you can "quit" because its not a group "its who we are" etc etc

I preferred Kray when he never used to speak.

I understand where you're coming from on this issue. But understand that BTNH have been in the game since 1994. These guys have been through hell and back. Krayzie Bone has have enough of the crap that's been going on in BTNH. He has stated several times that the members of BTNH aren't doing what they need to do in order for the group to succeed again in the hip-hop industry. As a result of that, Krayzie Bone made a tough decision to depart himself from BTNH because he believes that he'd be better off on his own.}:|

Mr. R&B
04-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Isn't he a jehovas witness now?

http://www.dancehallareaz.com/forum/attachments/entertainment-talk/8566d1276485872-krayzie-bones-new-haircut-krayzie-bone-haircut2.jpg

So Thuggish-Ruggish lol.

Whatever man, I can't really say I'm surprised.

I mean it sucks, but I'll just check for Krayzie, Flesh & some of Bizzy's solo output and continue to enjoy BTNH's classic early work.

Anybody check Layzie's latest 2 solo LPs or that Bone Brothers 4 album?

Does anyone here fuck with those Bone Brothers joints at all?

I've only heard the first one.

Mcthuggin99
04-14-2011, 02:15 PM
i havent checked out Lay's albums yet. but ive heard that they're alright.

Bone Brothers 1 was dope. mostly the tracks that featured Krayzie. and 3 was legit. i didnt listen to 2 much because they were just throwaway tracks. same with 4

RynMur
04-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Didn't they just announce new tour dates too?

Mr. R&B
04-14-2011, 04:16 PM
i havent checked out Lay's albums yet. but ive heard that they're alright.

Bone Brothers 1 was dope. mostly the tracks that featured Krayzie. and 3 was legit. i didnt listen to 2 much because they were just throwaway tracks. same with 4

Usually the stuff I check for on BB albums is the stuff with the rest of BTNH, or with Krayzie at the very least.

If Flesh, Layzie & Wish are gonna continue as a unit, then they should pick another name.

I'd go with "Thug Family", seeing as they're related (obviously).

I didn't even like the idea of calliing them BTNH without Bizzy.

But now that Krayzie's out too, it's time to start anew.

Mcthuggin99
04-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Lay and Flesh had announced an album they're doing called Howse Boys a few months ago.

and i think Wish is gonna leave along with Kray. it seems like everything Kray does, Wish follows along

SKAMPOE
04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
theres no bone with out bizzy

Mr. R&B
04-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Lay and Flesh had announced an album they're doing called Howse Boys a few months ago.

and i think Wish is gonna leave along with Kray. it seems like everything Kray does, Wish follows along

I'm aware of the Howse Boys project, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm just saying that if Wish does stay around for future projects, then a name change is in order.

I do agree about Wish following Krayzie's moves though, as sad as it is.

IrOnMaN
04-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Forget that! Wish needs a change in his music career fast! I think that this would be a perfect opportunity for him to start working on that very long anticipated solo album that everyone has been waiting for. If Wish decides not to pursue a solo album, in my opinion, he has disappointed his fans because most people do like him. He shouldn't be a follow to Krayzie anymore. I think that he should take a chance in this case.

racist randy
04-14-2011, 05:14 PM
All them Bone Brothers cd were wack, Besides Thug Mentality, Heaven's Movie, The Gift, bone is wack solo, theyre better as a group, these niggaz fell off worse than wu

IrOnMaN
04-14-2011, 06:40 PM
All them Bone Brothers cd were wack, Besides Thug Mentality, Heaven's Movie, The Gift, bone is wack solo, theyre better as a group, these niggaz fell off worse than wu

That's because they're not good business people. They weren't satisfied with any major label because BTNH, sorry, Krayzie Bone often felt that BTNH was always being used and not respected. Sure!

shystar36
04-14-2011, 08:18 PM
Forget that! Wish needs a change in his music career fast! I think that this would be a perfect opportunity for him to start working on that very long anticipated solo album that everyone has been waiting for. If Wish decides not to pursue a solo album, in my opinion, he has disappointed his fans because most people do like him. He shouldn't be a follow to Krayzie anymore. I think that he should take a chance in this case.

wish has always been the weakest link... people are really waiting for that solo. once bizzy lesft the group i stopped caring. now i only care about krayzie and bizzy solos, and even those have been disappointing for a minute now

racist randy
04-14-2011, 08:23 PM
wish is the weakest link lol haha nigga who gonna buy a wish solo? lol "the wishmaster" fuck outta here lol haha

EQ the GOD
04-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Wack that he's leaving but BTNH best music is behind them

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2011, 12:51 AM
This may be John Walsh's biggest challenge EVER.

Getting the Boner Thugs back together. And finding the magic wishbone.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Apparently, Flesh-N-Bone is extremely upset at the fact that Krayzie has made a painful decision to departed from BTNH.

I have something to say in regards to Krayzie Bone (my favorite hip-hop artist) departing from BTNH:

It's impossible for BTNH to continue without Krayzie, even if Bizzy came back. I know it's hard to accept that BTNH are finished but REAL fans won't accept this, unfortunately. But let's understand something: BTNH have been in the hip-hop game since 1994. They've experienced many ups and downs throughout the years in the music industry. They've managed with and without the presence of Bizzy Bone. Now with Krayzie gone, BTNH cannot continue. This day was coming sooner or later. Krayzie Bone was the driving force behind BTNH.

I'm not Krayzie nor do I know him personal but I can speak as a fan and as supporter. Obviously, the decision to exit BTNH couldn't have been an easy one. He's been apart of one of the BEST hip-hop groups that have ever existed, and that's a fact! He's made classics and he's made a lot of money over the years. Krayzie Bone is a legend in hip-hop and there's no denying that! He wants to pursue a solo career, maybe even producing. Is he selfish for that? I don't think so because I believe that he wasn't happy where the group was headed in the future. So, why continue?

As a fan and a supporter of BTNH, I have to accept that BTNH are done. That's it.

IrOnMaN
04-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Cxnxd3upDz4

bYmRMbUT1Oc

Something's not right!

Why didn't Krayzie Bone challenge Layzie Bone when he receive the e-mail stating that BTNH were going their separate ways? That would've been my first reaction if I were a member of BTNH. "Why are we separating?" That should've been Krayzie Bone's first question. It doesn't seem smart on Krayzie's part not to ask Layzie or the manager what the heck is going on with the group. Make sense, doesn't it?

I think he's hiding something because it doesn't make any sense to me!