PDA

View Full Version : The Curse of FAT white Pussy

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2011, 09:06 PM
wshhkdlRqvJpuD1ZilDn

This young buck didn't even make it to graduation before seeding up a White sperm whale that offered her peanut butter and fluff snatch.

If Rza still has a heart he will release "The Cure" so these young men can be saved from the mental prison of cottage cheeses.

Hollow Dartz
04-14-2011, 09:13 PM
lol wow.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-14-2011, 09:17 PM
the thing about fat white pussy is that is so easily obtainable....u dont have to work at it...you know you can have it whenever u want.

it takes great courage and restraint not to go this route.

some people dont drink, some people drink socially, others let alchohol ruin their lives

EAGLE EYE
04-14-2011, 09:37 PM
fat white pussy may possibly be as damaging as alcoholism

Olive Oil Goombah
04-14-2011, 09:49 PM
jesus....if im ever having a bad day, i should just play that clip and it will remind me how blessed i am..yikes

IrOnMaN
04-15-2011, 06:24 AM
To be honest, she's nasty as hell. If white men won't take them, who else is going to accept them? Well, I'm not an ex-con or some street thug.

She paid for dick because no one wanted her. Damn!

TSA
04-15-2011, 02:30 PM
fat white women have bomb vageen.
but im going to have to agree with robby.
fat white women are worst for black men then the crack epidemic.
idk why. i really don't know why.

Mr. R&B
04-15-2011, 02:48 PM
If Rza still has a heart he will release "The Cure" so these young men can be saved from the mental prison of cottage cheeses.

BAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Nice one.

INF
04-15-2011, 03:44 PM
that is HORRIBLE

there is no excuse for that. what a slut.wow

Lex Lugor
04-15-2011, 04:22 PM
rofl

check two
04-15-2011, 06:12 PM
I was going to ask why that fat ass isn't in jail, until the end where it said charges are just coming about now. But that fat ass probably won't get hardly any jail time, if any. If it was reversed, and it was a male teacher with a 15 year old girl, imagine how long that dude would get? Years and years and years. People would be calling him a sick, sick person. But will they call this fat so a sick person? No, they will just say that it was JJ's fantasy to sleep with her, or some crap like that.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-15-2011, 06:24 PM
im not gonna lie, in my perverted fantasies as a youth i thought of fucking a teacher that was kinda like that, but a relationsihp and multiple children?

he's an idiot.

and lets not blame this on age either...what the fuck, he's not 7 years old.

at 15 you realize that impregnating a fat white trash whore is a bad idea.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 02:48 PM
im not gonna lie, in my perverted fantasies as a youth i thought of fucking a teacher that was kinda like that, but a relationsihp and multiple children?

he's an idiot.

and lets not blame this on age either...what the fuck, he's not 7 years old.

at 15 you realize that impregnating a fat white trash whore is a bad idea.

The guy is under 18. She's an older adult, though. Plus, she probably said she'd do all types of sexual things to him. I assuming that she provided him with money too.

Six other guys? Her sex drive must be through the roof. Disgusting!

check two
04-16-2011, 02:59 PM
So a guy who is 15 is old enough to know what is going on, but not a girl who is 15?

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 03:10 PM
So a guy who is 15 is old enough to know what is going on, but not a girl who is 15?

Well, I see it like this. Maybe he was....sexually forced into the situation. She was 30 when he was only 15. Maybe he was vulnerable during the time they decided to have sex. It's obvious who's the idiot here. What upsets me the most is knowing that he didn't use a condom. A 30 year old woman doesn't have sense enough to know that a teenager won't be ready to be a father!

In my opinion, this is her fault. I guess she wants to be black. Well, she got pregnant by a black guy and she had sex with six other black men. She knows that her life is pretty much over.

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2011, 03:10 PM

Lmao!

check two
04-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Well, I see it like this. Maybe he was....sexually forced into the situation. She was 30 when he was only 15. Maybe he was vulnerable during the time they decided to have sex. It's obvious who's the idiot here. What upsets me the most is knowing that he didn't use a condom. A 30 year old woman doesn't have sense enough to know that a teenager won't be ready to be a father!

In my opinion, this is her fault. I guess she wants to be black. Well, she got pregnant by a black guy and she had sex with six other black men. She knows that her life is pretty much over.

How do you know that all the other guys are black men? lol

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 03:16 PM
How do you know that all the other guys are black men? lol

I'm only assuming.

I don't dislike fat chicks but a few of them spoil the bunch. Maybe it's because they don't feel wanted.

check two
04-16-2011, 03:19 PM
So are you saying that you have a thing for fat girls?

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 03:49 PM
So are you saying that you have a thing for fat girls?

Listen, I do think looks are important. However, if it's a very pretty women with a nasty stuck up attitude v/s a fat chick who is well-mannered, respectable, doesn't smoke drink curse, no kids, educated, not a bitch, and she can cook, I'll go with the big girl. I can help her lose the weight if she wants too. I'm not that shallow.

Now, some big chicks are just straight up over-confident bitches due to the fact that ex-cons and shit give them endless attention because they have such large asses.

Again, bad apples have indeed spoiled the bunch.

check two
04-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Listen, I do think looks are important. However, if it's a very pretty women with a nasty stuck up attitude v/s a fat chick who is well-mannered, respectable, doesn't smoke drink curse, no kids, educated, not a bitch, and she can cook, I'll go with the big girl. I can help her lose the weight if she wants too. I'm not that shallow.

Now, some big chicks are just straight up over-confident bitches due to the fact that ex-cons and shit give them endless attention because they have such large asses.

How many fat women don't have kids though?

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2011, 04:03 PM

lmao @ attempting to 'make a Heffer a house wife'

04-16-2011, 04:04 PM
LMFAO yeah i'd hit that but wouldn't had seed it up WTF dude, u lost smh. Fucking ur teacher - WIN, knockin' her up - FAIL BIG TIME.

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
How many fat women don't have kids though?

Not the ghetto ones. You'd be surprised.

lmao @ attempting to 'make a Heffer a house wife'

I don't understand. Because a woman is fat she's automatically labeled a heffer? Hmmm.

check two
04-16-2011, 04:18 PM
This one isn't ghetto

http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/78/92/rcv3zj45sk_127555034-2.jpg

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 04:32 PM
OMG, Check! I'm done!

Tecknowledgist
04-16-2011, 04:37 PM
LMAO @ the generalizations by you pussyless fucks

fat chicks only fuck convict blacks!

all fat chicks have kids!

some fat chicks don't have kids! you'd be surprised

check two
04-16-2011, 04:46 PM
^^

Got a fat woman pregnant

Tecknowledgist
04-16-2011, 04:52 PM
while wearing my flat-brimmed hat

check two
04-16-2011, 05:00 PM
ha ha ha

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2011, 05:19 PM
OMG, Check! I'm done!

Not just yet...

wshhB0e1MzqgDqzV80h5

04-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Tasty

check two
04-16-2011, 05:33 PM
She doesn't buy into the health consequences of being overweight? lol I hope she dies trying to reach the 1,000 pounds mark.

04-16-2011, 06:01 PM
They're just exaggerating, there aren't any LOL dumb bitch

Professor Poopsnagle
04-16-2011, 06:09 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj04lvd6vo1qavwj8o1_500.gif

IrOnMaN
04-16-2011, 07:03 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj04lvd6vo1qavwj8o1_500.gif

Damn! That ass belongs to me!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-16-2011, 07:17 PM
The guy is under 18. She's an older adult, though. Plus, she probably said she'd do all types of sexual things to him. I assuming that she provided him with money too.

yeah thus another problem in society rofl but seriously c'mon this dude had enough sense to fuck her, had enough sense to stay with her their both idoits here

BornPower
04-16-2011, 08:16 PM
yeah thus another problem in society rofl but seriously c'mon this dude had enough sense to fuck her, had enough sense to stay with her their both idoits here

i agree, but it takes NO sense to fuck....no matter if it's a pale sperm whale or Beyonce.

LoTec
04-16-2011, 08:32 PM
awesome 15 gettin with the teacher. that was def a fantacy of mine at that age. I think this is the first student teacher relationship on the news where the teachers not hot. She def dont look like a dancer to me.

TSA
04-17-2011, 12:35 AM

be honest, do you have a mental disorder?
im not trying to insult you

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2011, 01:02 AM
Wait .... so her life is officially over because she rode a chocolate eclair a few times?

LOLOLOLOL

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Let that concept marinate in your head for a few more minutes

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52206000/jpg/_52206161_011777541-1.jpg

IrOnMaN
04-17-2011, 07:55 AM
be honest, do you have a mental disorder?
im not trying to insult you

You're the one who's having unprotected sex with fat white chicks, not me.:ouch: So, who has a mental disorder?

I'm not bashing anyone who bangs fat white chicks because rumor is that they're pussy is one of the best feelings a man can feel, especially if he decides to nut inside her (they say it's unbelievable). It's like you stated, they're just like crack. Just can't get enough.}:|

Dokuro
04-17-2011, 11:51 AM
wshhkdlRqvJpuD1ZilDn

This young buck didn't even make it to graduation before seeding up a White sperm whale that offered her peanut butter and fluff snatch.

i like my cottage cheese with Tabasco and strawberries

Wu-tang Fan
04-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Poor kid, what a fucked up situation. If this was the other way around people would be calling for dicks to be cut lol. I bet he regretted fucking her the moment he came, but it would have been hard to resist at that age.