PDA

View Full Version : Do you reckon Eminem will ever say

ol dirty abbot
10-20-2005, 05:22 AM
You think that bitch Eminem will ever say nigha in a song?

Sweet6
10-20-2005, 05:51 AM
Do oyu think Fat Joy will ever say nigga instead of using the word d00d 4 times per sentence?

Queen Of Poetry
10-20-2005, 07:10 AM
I doubt it.........why would he?

Skellington
10-20-2005, 07:25 AM
Myeah, that's what i'm wondering aswell, why should hé? Personally I doubt he'll do it.

oldie
10-20-2005, 09:08 AM
never rlly thought about it, i presume he already has. im gunna listen to my few Em albums, Infinite, Marshal Mathers, Slim Shady, Don't Call Me Marshall jus to see if he does, well i say im gunna but i wont.lol.

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 09:12 AM
fuck it if he does. i like em. fact is.....if my brothas can say it and call each other "nigga" it aint no more disrespectful if shady says it. people are too touchy about shit. i call people niggas and honkies all the time. fuck it. get mad

kid cal
10-20-2005, 09:23 AM
pitbull says nigga quite often and he's cuban.

Bone Collecta
10-20-2005, 09:27 AM
fuck it if he does. i like em. fact is.....if my brothas can say it and call each other "nigga" it aint no more disrespectful if shady says it. people are too touchy about shit. i call people niggas and honkies all the time. fuck it. get mad
^^white guy

Bone Collecta
10-20-2005, 09:29 AM
pitbull says nigga quite often and he's cuban.
hispanics are allowed cause they are our brothers and sisters from another mother and father lol. alot of hispanic ways of life are influenced through african culture. we relate closer to each other as well. put a hispanic person in a room one side all white and the other side all black i guarantee that 90% of the time the hispanic person would go to the black side.

Bone Collecta
10-20-2005, 09:30 AM
never rlly thought about it, i presume he already has. im gunna listen to my few Em albums, Infinite, Marshal Mathers, Slim Shady, Don't Call Me Marshall jus to see if he does, well i say im gunna but i wont.lol.

no he did in an old song but thats it. he caught alot of controversy cause of it too. fuckin bastard em

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 09:31 AM
hahahaha....how the fuck u know that? you got proof who i am or where im at?
dont make generalizations about cats.....callin me white is offensive lol....

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-20-2005, 09:32 AM
^ aint no race better than any other

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 09:34 AM
^ aint no race better than any other
for real man. thats the facts^^^. brothers STILL takin slaves in africa TODAY. that shits gotta stop.

Locust
10-20-2005, 09:58 AM
he already has dropped 'the n bomb' in an old song

Sweet6
10-20-2005, 10:01 AM
http://www.globalschoolnet.org/programs/woodsy/images/scolding.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-20-2005, 10:08 AM
for real man. thats the facts^^^. brothers STILL takin slaves in africa TODAY. that shits gotta stop.
wtf

where you hear that shit???

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-20-2005, 10:08 AM
^^white guy
yea that was obvious...

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 10:11 AM
its the truth man.....read up on it. hahaha why the fuck i gotta be white lol....yall cats is somethin else man.

Prolifical ENG
10-20-2005, 10:12 AM
I am moving this thread to the hip hop section because it deals with hip hop. Plus I dont want this to be another long thread about who and who is not allowed to say that word. That has been done enough.

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 10:23 AM
wtf

where you hear that shit???
motherfuckers over there been sellin black children into slavery to work in sweatshops and all types of other shit. read up on it. not to mention i know a few cats from sudan who was tellin me about that shit. its fucked up.

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
anyways....this shit is about em. who cares if he says the "n" word. that shit is played over and over agian. i personally dont give a fuck.....but im white....what the fuck do i know....hahahahahahalol

Locust
10-20-2005, 10:29 AM
wtf

where you hear that shit??? yeah, i heard that shit too

DANKZILLA
10-20-2005, 10:34 AM
word....that shit still exists today (slavery) and everyone shruggs it off. it is black people selling black people. and no one does anything about it.

tajeco
10-20-2005, 02:54 PM
He said it in an old song like 10 years ago, we've all said stupid things in the past. He apologizes to the rest of the race in "Yellow Brick Road" on the Encore cd.

Sifu Dragon
10-20-2005, 02:57 PM
yes.....two more times

tha god concept
10-20-2005, 06:07 PM
played out!!!!!!!

U-Samurai
10-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Whuts Up With Foos Using The Word Reckon? If U Use Reckon In Your Vocabulary Then I DONT THINK U SHOULD SAY Nigga.

Bone Collecta
10-20-2005, 10:03 PM
word....that shit still exists today (slavery) and everyone shruggs it off. it is black people selling black people. and no one does anything about it.
lol black ppl are the only ones holding slaves today? gtfoh yall white ppl still holding slaves. look at ya 3rd world white countries like Romania women and children being sold as whores n shit. gtfoh ya fuckin lame ass. they are having more wars in Africa cause you white ppl came in and fucked up the borders. ya dumb piece of shit

Bone Collecta
10-20-2005, 10:04 PM
anyways....this shit is about em. who cares if he says the "n" word. that shit is played over and over agian. i personally dont give a fuck.....but im white....what the fuck do i know....hahahahahahalol
played out? ya ur definetly white

Chichikov
10-20-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't know about Eminem himself, but I do recall Dr. Dre addressing him with the n-word:
"...I've had your back since day 1, NIGGA, let's blow this bitch"

tajeco
10-21-2005, 12:21 AM
why do people say "you white people?", are you seriously putting all of us in the same body and mind, don't be as ignorant as the KKK, that's what they did

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 12:50 AM
lol black ppl are the only ones holding slaves today? gtfoh yall white ppl still holding slaves. look at ya 3rd world white countries like Romania women and children being sold as whores n shit. gtfoh ya fuckin lame ass. they are having more wars in Africa cause you white ppl came in and fucked up the borders. ya dumb piece of shit
lol....YALL white people....what the fuck i got to do with romania.....what the fuck i got to do with white people? sounds to me like you are the one quick to judge. .....oh by the way....romanians are white. i was stating the fact that slavery is still going on in africa, but people turn the other cheek instead of helping those people. and it aint got shit to do with fuckin borders or white people. i know it aint the only place it exists....slavery and racist bullshit exist everywhere. but you know what....you go on ahead with your ignorant ass. dont speak to me unless you want to battle. come with all that bullshit talk to the battlefield.

LordAnk
10-21-2005, 01:03 AM
my 2 cents, if the word nigga is used as a term of endearment by either a white or black person then it seems acceptable to me, however i aint black so it doesnt matter what i think
the word holds too much weight when said by a non black person. because they were enslaved and beaten and raped and on top of that were called these terms to in order to be identified as being less human... so i think black people in america get to choose who says it and who doesnt...its the least this country can do....

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 01:28 AM
agreed.
i just dont give a fuck. every single race has been a slave at one point in history to another race. but we, as true human people all bleed red. you shoot a fuckin white man, or a black man they all spill the same red shit on the ground. personally, i dont think ANYONE should use the term regardless. i think it is still a form of disrespect in alot of ways.....like how people call women bitches and hoes n shit. a brotha calls another a nigga, it is like thats what THEY want you to do. keep the fuckin hate flowin.
so fuck it....until people fuckin lighten up, thier all fuckin niggas and honkies and shit. fuck it. it's stupid bullshit that will never end. humans are fucking stupid animals. especillay rich white politicians from texas. fuck em all.

GhettoGnom
10-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Slavery is still going on alot of places... Africa, Romania, Russia, Thailand(dunno what's the english word is :S ) it ain't about borders or white ppl and shit, it's way deeper... Another think, it's funny when american ppl talkin bout geografic places in europe... Haha, no offence ppl, but there are alooooot of ppl from the USA that have no clue what so ever on geografic outside north-america.... :p

Bone Collecta
10-21-2005, 02:03 PM
lol....YALL white people....what the fuck i got to do with romania.....what the fuck i got to do with white people? sounds to me like you are the one quick to judge. .....oh by the way....romanians are white. i was stating the fact that slavery is still going on in africa, but people turn the other cheek instead of helping those people. and it aint got shit to do with fuckin borders or white people. i know it aint the only place it exists....slavery and racist bullshit exist everywhere. but you know what....you go on ahead with your ignorant ass. dont speak to me unless you want to battle. come with all that bullshit talk to the battlefield.
shows u dont know wat ur talking about

Marc051
10-21-2005, 07:40 PM
slim shady can say anything he damn well pleases, he's one of the hip-hop Gods,

The Unknown Disciple
10-21-2005, 08:11 PM
agreed.
i just dont give a fuck. every single race has been a slave at one point in history to another race. but we, as true human people all bleed red. you shoot a fuckin white man, or a black man they all spill the same red shit on the ground. personally, i dont think ANYONE should use the term regardless. i think it is still a form of disrespect in alot of ways.....like how people call women bitches and hoes n shit. a brotha calls another a nigga, it is like thats what THEY want you to do. keep the fuckin hate flowin.
so fuck it....until people fuckin lighten up, thier all fuckin niggas and honkies and shit. fuck it. it's stupid bullshit that will never end. humans are fucking stupid animals. especillay rich white politicians from texas. fuck em all. I aggree 100% every person on this fuckin planet despite there color, religion or anything, is born, lives, and dies, we all bleed, we all breath, we all eat, and drink to stay alive, i dont give a fuck what color you are were all humans and thats the fact of it.

The Unknown Disciple
10-21-2005, 08:14 PM
slim shady can say anything he damn well pleases, he's one of the hip-hop Gods, Hip-Hop Classic - Yes even though i dont like him yes he is a classic, Hip-Hop God - Not even close, he has'nt changed a thing in hip-hop music since he began so isnt a hip-hop god

Theori
10-21-2005, 08:29 PM
Eminem-"Criminal" The Marshall Mathers LP

"I drink malt liquor to fuck you up quicker
than you'd wanna fuck me up for sayin the word NIGGER"

it was edited out on the album

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 08:42 PM
lmao..i always love the "we all humans,we bleed the same blood" excuse to say racist words

wtf

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 08:44 PM
shows u dont know wat ur talking about
i thought i told you not to speak to me with negitivity like you know me. take it to the battlefield you got a problem with me. im call you out. either be civilized, shut the fuck up and keep my name out ya mouth, or meet me on the battlefield. ill deal with you there.

The Unknown Disciple
10-21-2005, 08:47 PM
lmao..i always love the "we all humans,we bleed the same blood" excuse to say racist words

wtf maybe to you it is, but I understand it in the true way of saying it. I know what its like to feel racism from fools on the street....

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 08:47 PM
I aggree 100% every person on this fuckin planet despite there color, religion or anything, is born, lives, and dies, we all bleed, we all breath, we all eat, and drink to stay alive, i dont give a fuck what color you are were all humans and thats the fact of it.
thank you. people need to stop with the past bullshit an look to the future. think about this shit.....do you think the true enemy cares if you are white or black? fat or skinny, muslim or christian??? fuck no. was plenty of muslims and christians and blacks and whites in them towers on the 11th.

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 08:48 PM

wtf
you can bring your negitivity to the battlefield too son. ill mash your ass up.

Wu-Tang_Killa_Beez
10-21-2005, 08:49 PM
eminem is the gayest peice of shit i fucking hate that fucking FAGOT

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 08:50 PM
racism is not something of the past

it exists even in todays world,if you were really black,you would understand what im talking about cause i face it everyday ,be it on the street,at work or anywhere and before you trip,im not gonna classify every white person as a racist because i know alot of genuinely good white cats,shit im best friends with em but you cant deny that racism still exists unless u living on mars

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 08:52 PM
you can bring your negitivity to the battlefield too son. ill mash your ass up.
you wont be mashing shit...net thugism aint my thing hommie...and you wouldnt want it in a real life scenario either so lets leave that alone aight..i hate cats who catch feelings over the net

you should have expected a vast array of views when u made this thread,not everyone will agree with u g

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 08:55 PM
aint no hard feelins son. aint no bullshit net thug either. ill take you there. you want to exchange words. all that real life beefin bullshit can stop. you dont know me either dig?

KBOS
10-21-2005, 08:58 PM
motherfuckers over there been sellin black children into slavery to work in sweatshops and all types of other shit. read up on it. not to mention i know a few cats from sudan who was tellin me about that shit. its fucked up.
The sad shit about it is nobody else really gives two fucks, they would rather spend all their time and effort focusing on some white girl that got into some trouble in aruba. Every time there is a murder mystery with some pretty white bitch the media jumps on its cock and rides it for about 8 months untill they have brainwashed the maxium amount of retards possible into thinking its the only important crime. Whilest this discusting bullshit is going on in our media children are being kid napped in africa and givin AK47s and told to blow people to pieces or they will suffer a sad sad death. Africa needs to stop being ignored.

Anyway, yeah, em sad the big white peoples no no word way back. He was heated at his black girlfriend being a total bitch or something and he utters the big white peoples no no word once or twice. I think that shit is forgiveable, people do bad shit and say bad things they don't really mean when they are pissed off. He certainly is not a racist and its not like he jumps out the window yelling nigger and every track. On the real tho, some white people on this forum need to stop using the word nigger, or nigga or however. Some of yall be using stupid arguements like "I could cause I know a few black people" or "Its just a word and it sounds really cool to rap with, niggah this niggah that, wow cool!" and on the real, its not just a meaning less word. I also think it depends on where your from, cause I be going to the midwest and mad white people think its ok to say nigger when if you said it in boston or the greater boston you would be seen as a low douchebag.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
thats what im saying..we dont know each other like that so dont assume things,...i have a history of meeting cats from this site at wu concerts and setting em straight so my credentials talk for themselves,im sure alottA cats here can tell u that..

thats besides the point tho...im not with senseless shit talking...just debate or stop making threads like these if u cant take the heat

The Unknown Disciple
racism is not something of the past

it exists even in todays world,if you were really black,you would understand what im talking about cause i face it everyday ,be it on the street,at work or anywhere and before you trip,im not gonna classify every white person as a racist because i know alot of genuinely good white cats,shit im best friends with em but you cant deny that racism still exists unless u living on mars U should know people of every race have ta face racism every day....

DANKZILLA
10-21-2005, 08:59 PM
you wont be mashing shit...net thugism aint my thing hommie...and you wouldnt want it in a real life scenario either so lets leave that alone aight..i hate cats who catch feelings over the net

you should have expected a vast array of views when u made this thread,not everyone will agree with u g
i aint made this thread neither. fuck your real life scenario.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-21-2005, 09:00 PM
U should know people of every race have ta face racism every day....
thats not the point im tryna make,cats here always talk that racism is the thing of the past crap like it died and went away,we know that never happened...

2ndly dankzilla...show the true child in you..lol...i told u,im not gonna go there with you.....front all u like hommie

cats like me see thru it