PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather lines up Mitchell bout

Prince Rai
10-20-2005, 07:46 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4359088.stm

all the talk of judah n mayweather fightin... hmm well its seems miles away there hasnt been talk of that for ages.. COS THEY ARE FREINDS they were just beefin their images..

anyways..

i know the clear winner for this bout!!!!!

the8stricker
10-20-2005, 11:08 AM
Both Zab and Floyd are great fighters. If I had to choose I would go with Floyd but Zab is one of my favorite fighters.

Dirt W McGirt
10-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Zab has way more power than Floyd but I think Floyd would beat him by UD. The Mitchell fight shouldn't even be happening.

benzo
10-20-2005, 04:25 PM
This Mayweather shit is a joke. He's the undisputed, most gifted boxer of this era and he's content to have "fights" like this. Mitchell's been out of serious contention since Kostya knocked him the fuck out. I know that Pretty Boy and Zab have hung out publically and shit but I promise you they are not good friends. It's just a mutual respect thing. Plus, there was a documented sparring session between the two and apparantly Floyd really turned up the heat on Zab. Word is he was workin him over big time, plus Floyd started talkin shit about how much better he was than Zab and how he was the best in the game, etc. Since then, Zab hasn't had any friendly things to say about Mayweather. This shit is a few months old now, anybody hear any new quotes from Super Judah? BTW, I'd pick Floyd by decision or possibly an early, upset KO by Zab if Floyd gets caught flush. Peace......

Prince Rai
10-20-2005, 11:32 PM
hey peace benzo..the way u put it seems def up 2 date!

RynMur
10-27-2005, 10:47 PM
November 19th at the Rose Garden huh. I'd rather see him fighting Zab, but oh well. I say Mayweather by KO.

hectis
11-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Mayweather Should Beat The Shit Out Of Mitchell But Yo Whut If Mayweather Got
Knocked Out Would That Be Good For Boxing Or Bad?

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 01:54 PM
ifffffff mayweather got knocked out.... pigs will fly!

lol, basically it would be a dissapointment, buttt there is no way he wudnt come back stronger! his opponent reallllly has to work harddd to achieve dat!! even a knockdown gaainst floyd is an achievement!

Sergio
11-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Mitchell is a tune up fight for Judah, remember Floyd makes his depute @ 147lbs.