PDA

View Full Version : Retarded ramblings about dumb shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-16-2011, 10:10 PM
the worlds greatest biggest and free to enter no lines disneyland would people give as much of a shit about the rainforest?

people hate on wood companies, but a company is a company right? both disneyland and wood companies are just trying to make money, in different ways.

sure Disneyland brings happiness to people and is a cultural benefit and all the other positives but in the end, its just its particular way of making money. disneyland isnt free, or cheap.

imo its all about personal prejudices, and perspective. sure no one would like all the rainforest being cut down, and animals killed etc, for a theme park, but I think they would dislike it less if they were getting something out of it, for themselves.

basically, how can you differentiate between one money making legit company, and another?

because one provides things you value more than the other? thats not a fair or reasoned arguemnt, its one based on personal preference with no real value.

so i despise what logging companies do to the rainforest, but its irrational to hate the logging companies themselves, your basically going to have to challenge the whole concept of money and earning and free markets, and how the fuck are you going to do that?

Dokuro
04-16-2011, 10:32 PM
there is a huge differences between Disney and loggers

loggers in at least in america are actually good for the environment the do this by cutting down old growth to allow new growth t grow ether by planting or buy cross pollination left in there wake if it worn't for loggers wee would have huge forest fires as well ass the old growth chocking the new oh and the majority of wildlife lives in new forest not the old decaying

Dokuro
04-16-2011, 10:33 PM
oh fuck this is gen chat i mean bababo-ee babba boo-ie

INF
04-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Disneyland is good for the environment. You like being safe right? no bombs going off where you live?

SKAMPOE
04-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Wow

Professor Poopsnagle
04-17-2011, 03:52 PM
A lot of medication comes from plants in the rainforest. It's of great importance to preserve the rainforest. As a matter of fact, I rather go to the rainforest than to Disney World. Fuck those talking ass animals, that's not real.

CEITEDMOFO
04-17-2011, 03:53 PM
I DISAPPOINTED IN YOU YOUNG JASP , I WAS EXPECTING A NUDE PEDo PICTURE

Professor Poopsnagle
04-17-2011, 03:55 PM
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/0c36a89b.jpg

This is the closest thing I got. Photobucket has cleaned my account. On topic, that dude looks like Micky Mouse.

EAGLE EYE
04-17-2011, 03:55 PM
pretty sure the rainforests are responsible for something like 28%-30% of the worlds oxygen turnover.

SKAMPOE
04-17-2011, 04:08 PM
http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/magazinemo.jpg

Dokuro
04-17-2011, 04:27 PM
pretty sure the rainforests are responsible for something like 28%-30% of the worlds oxygen turnover.

Nope thats about how much north america is responsible for theres no way that the amazon thats about 1/3 the size produces that much

north america is only number 2 in air production number one is north Russia

but then again the is no place like the sequoias my home bitches