PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Liu

Solid Flame
10-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Yesterday I was at my kung fu school for training. While we were warming up I saw my Sifu talkin to a balheaded Chinese guy. I was like damn this guy looks like Gordon! But I wasnt sure tho. Later Sifu called us together and told us we got a special guest today... It was definately him! He told us that he likes to see such a traditional school like ours and that hes happy to be here.... It was really cool to see this man! It would have been cool to talk to him a little bit but after we finished training he was already gone... However, now I can say I met a real legend....

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah man, you truly did meet a legend.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-20-2005, 09:30 AM
he has got mad abilty

100pr00f
10-20-2005, 09:31 AM
damn u lucky

were u located
at and what is ur style of kung fu

blackwisdom
10-20-2005, 10:33 AM
damn u lucky

were u located
at and what is ur style of kung fuCo-sign minus the d word.

Peace

Skellington
10-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Damn that's dope, I wish I'll meet some legends at my school someday aswell, props!:)

num2son
10-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Lucky guy.

Solid Flame
10-20-2005, 01:11 PM
damn u lucky

were u located
at and what is ur style of kung fu
Im livin in germany right now. Im studying Hung Gar Kung Fu. Its a very old Southern Shaolin style with powerful punches and low stances. It contains the 5 animal forms (tiger, crane, leopard, dragon and snake). it was devloped by the shaolin monk Gee Sin Sum See. You can see this style in alot of kung fu flicks, f.e. Master Killer or Magnificent Butcher.....

Luther Large
10-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Yesterday I was at my kung fu school for training. While we were warming up I saw my Sifu talkin to a balheaded Chinese guy. I was like damn this guy looks like Gordon! But I wasnt sure tho. Later Sifu called us together and told us we got a special guest today... It was definately him! He told us that he likes to see such a traditional school like ours and that hes happy to be here.... It was really cool to see this man! It would have been cool to talk to him a little bit but after we finished training he was already gone... However, now I can say I met a real legend....
i'd still whup your ass i'm a motherfuckin greenbelt jack

Golden_Armz
10-20-2005, 01:17 PM
damn, thats deep

Gordon Liu = gangsta!

100pr00f
10-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Im livin in germany right now. Im studying Hung Gar Kung Fu. Its a very old Southern Shaolin style with powerful punches and low stances. It contains the 5 animal forms (tiger, crane, leopard, dragon and snake). it was devloped by the shaolin monk Gee Sin Sum See. You can see this style in alot of kung fu flicks, f.e. Master Killer or Magnificent Butcher.....

cool thanks for the info

tajeco
10-20-2005, 02:49 PM
That's cool. Master Killer.