04-18-2011, 03:32 PM
royce already lost with that twitter drama

WooHa
04-18-2011, 03:57 PM
If Royce reply with a diss track it all gonna be over.-

misawa98
04-18-2011, 04:18 PM
If Royce reply with a diss track it all gonna be over.-

For royce it is. That nigga is obsessed with canibus. He doesnt stop. No doubt the usual suspects will say Bis is begging for attention when it was Royce that started all this shit. Nigga needs to stop bitching on twitter as well.

The pressure is all on him as all his said is how much he can murder canibus.

WooHa
04-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Bis is begging for attention

etze
04-18-2011, 04:49 PM
never been a big fan of 5'9 but after that twitter shit he's like a clown to me

etze
04-18-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm not gonna Diss Canibus... Too much respect for Rass, Kurupt n Killa priest... Plus Joey said I shouldn't and he don't talk like that lol
4 hours ago
from royce's twitter

misawa98
04-18-2011, 05:35 PM
4 hours ago
from royce's twitter

See this is the BS royce comes with. He goes on like he can murder Bis whenever he wants and how he says he wont diss him.

I mean he didnt go on like he had much respect when he was saying shit like "Horseman track with Slaughterhouse but no Canibus". Bis is there boy yet he was speaking smack.

Nigga changes his tune more times than the radio. He dont whether his coming or going.

tombstone
04-18-2011, 05:55 PM
here's a slightly longer snippet of the actuall diss, no filler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdad82xaq48

JEM
04-18-2011, 05:56 PM
I always thought royce was a dope mc but he just looks so phony to me nowadays..
he first says this on stage after the budden/rae incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArOeQLErbI

then says this on the slaughter house album

"Fuck salutin, I don't really think y'all niggaz get it Run up on you with an army it is on 'til it's done, finished You got a problem with any one of my Slaughters then y'all niggaz can come wit it Me and Joey we a perfect fit He likes startin shit, I like endin shit I don't squash the beef, I don't bend a bit"

"FUCK hip-hop, I target it I will diss Joe Budden then diss, every legend that started it"

FAKE ASS RAPPER

tragedykhadafi12
04-18-2011, 10:11 PM
fuck royce da 59

Tecknowledgist
04-18-2011, 10:30 PM
hahahahAHAhAhaHA!

"Joey said I shouldn't diss him"

royce on a tight leash these days?

this whole royce beef started because royce is OBSESSED with bis.

bis dissed eminem and then out of nowhere royce dissed canibus.

then canibus had a falling out with primo and royce disses canibus again.

then he has a fallout on twitter with a canibus imposter. meanwhile canibus is sitting in the lab not giving a FUCK about any of it! hahaha

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2011, 10:37 PM
"a twitter fallout"

we are obviously living in the last days.

CEITEDMOFO
04-18-2011, 10:39 PM
I always thought royce was a dope mc but he just looks so phony to me nowadays..
he first says this on stage after the budden/rae incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArOeQLErbI

then says this on the slaughter house album

"Fuck salutin, I don't really think y'all niggaz get it Run up on you with an army it is on 'til it's done, finished You got a problem with any one of my Slaughters then y'all niggaz can come wit it Me and Joey we a perfect fit He likes startin shit, I like endin shit I don't squash the beef, I don't bend a bit"

"FUCK hip-hop, I target it I will diss Joe Budden then diss, every legend that started it"

FAKE ASS RAPPER
EHH HE AINT REALLY DISSIN WU TANG

JOE BUDDENS SUCKS SO MUCH THAT I STOPPED LISTENING TO ROYCE BUT HIS VERSE WAS DOPE FOR MONCHs LP
q3vIBdss6C0

standout
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
See this is the BS royce comes with. He goes on like he can murder Bis whenever he wants

but he can?

biz is a clown for this shit...10 minute track and only like 10 filler bars? wtf was he thinking...dude fell off huge.

this aint 1998. anyone that thinks biz would stand any chance in this is a moron.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-19-2011, 01:01 AM
anyone that heard the two albums bis dropped last year and thinks royce is currently a better mc is a moron

royce is a good mc but he ain't on bis' level

only thing bis doesn't have is a sick range of flows. besides that you can't say anything deragatory about bis or you clearly just don't understand what he's saying

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-19-2011, 01:42 AM
royce da 5'9 = poser

misawa98
04-19-2011, 03:00 AM
but he can?

biz is a clown for this shit...10 minute track and only like 10 filler bars? wtf was he thinking...dude fell off huge.

this aint 1998. anyone that thinks biz would stand any chance in this is a moron.

Go ahead and do it then. Dont be telling everyone you can and then come out with some BS excuse why you wont.

Fatal Guillotine
04-19-2011, 10:22 AM
this nigga told royce to go buy an encyclopedia set before he try to diss canibus.

LMAO

canibus shouldnt even waste his time, royces's other diss toward bis were garbage

angry!
04-19-2011, 10:36 AM
canibus already won...

canibus sends a legit shot...

open invitation....

and royces response is "ill murder canibus"... to... "im not gonna diss canibus i respect ras kass KP and kurupt too much..." = ROYCE IS SCARED SHITLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royce dismantled d12 but he knows this is an entirely different scenario...

bis made it clear... this is just hip hop...

so royce needs to shut the fuck up, stop worrying about offending the HRSMN, and defend himself... cuz canibus is NOT SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!

bis is ready to set it off...

and royce doesnt know what to do....

this is the bully getting punched in his mouth... seeing his own blood... questioning whether or not hes as bad as he thinks he is... he can either throw hands and test himself, or get smacked and go home...

and it looks like hes gonna get smacked, and go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is nothin but a warning shot... and i can already see that bis is ready to wipe the floor with nickel.. making refernce to royces short eye sight, and alcoholism.. nickel def. shook... cuz bis got him read like a book, and royce is short on material... not much can be said about bis, that bis hasnt already said about himself...

im a royce fan, but the nigga been acting like a straight bitch ever since he started fuckin with buddens... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope canibus drops an all out diss anyway, cuz royce been talking shit...

this is like INSPECTAH DECK brutalizing buddens TO NO RESPONSE....

guess thats how the slaughterhouse gets down...

fuckin twitter nonsense...

hate how the diss is chopped up, but the actual bars bis did send, are LETHAL for a warning shot... royce is shook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
04-19-2011, 10:53 AM
one of the combatants, entire thought process, is being televised on twitter...

the insecurities...

should i do it... i cant do it... i can, but i wont...

flip flops, questioning himself...

meanwhile bis is somewhere HOPING royce mans up...

so he can blast the nigga outta the SKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is in the hot seat!?!?!?!?!?!?

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?

royce worried about offending the HRSMN...

canibus?!!?!?!?

"STOP TALKIN NIGGA
CUZ YOU COULD ALL GET IT!
W-A-R nigga, IM RAW WIT IT!"

"dont let the alcohol fuck with your short vision
ill knock you outta da park nigga, LONG DISTANCE"

he sound like hes worried bout offending royces man?!!?!?!?!?!?

BABAHBAHABHABABAHBAHBA

you gotta be ready to pull out and spray... sometimes friendlies get hit... thats just how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the inclusion of the marley marl soundbite, was genius... cuz it brings light to the fact, that the slaughterhouse hip hop pedigree, isnt what its sposed to be... marley marl SONNED buddens, and pulled his card... and niggas love saying "bis WAS nasty, nigga fell off" as if hes so far gone, he cant respond...

NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one niggas ready to fight...

the other niggas trynna talk himself INTO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

half step and youre gonna get wrecked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poet_Laureate
04-19-2011, 03:33 PM
for royce to diss canibus he just has to make his 200+ twitter post on bis into lyric form...but seeing royce says he has to much respect for kass, priest, & kurupt...

this nigga dont want it, obviously thought canibus would ignore/bitch & moan back? hell nah

main_man
04-19-2011, 04:25 PM
wow. i gotta say, this could be one of the great rap "beefs" in the last 5 years.

but WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST LISTEN TO?!?!?!

sorry 'bis fans, that nigga just cant do diss records right since the cool j beef.
9 fuckin minutes of bullshit. a couple bars here & there. get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. dont put someone just talkin shit and splice in your bad ass "diss record". this is another complete failure by canibus.
i mean, release the record in its entirety, or just please shut the fuck up. that eminem diss feat d12 last year was one of the biggest bitch moves in rap beef in the last 10 years.
the whole "c true hollywood stories" was an amazingly gay concept and canibus' worst album by far. and now this bullshit??
its a warning. i get it. but its fuckin wack as fuck. 9 minutes of that bullshit. i kinda wanna punch canibus in his shit for wasting my damn time.

twitter beef is fuckin high school girl shit. royce loses for that, i agree. but this canibus shit is just fuckin pathetic so far.

Poet_Laureate
04-19-2011, 08:25 PM
wow. i gotta say, this could be one of the great rap "beefs" in the last 5 years.

sorry 'bis fans, that nigga just cant do diss records right since the cool j beef.
9 fuckin minutes of bullshit. a couple bars here & there. get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. dont put someone just talkin shit and splice in your bad ass "diss record". this is another complete failure by canibus.
i mean, release the record in its entirety, or just please shut the fuck up. that eminem diss feat d12 last year was one of the biggest bitch moves in rap beef in the last 10 years.
the whole "c true hollywood stories" was an amazingly gay concept and canibus' worst album by far. and now this bullshit??
its a warning. i get it. but its fuckin wack as fuck. 9 minutes of that bullshit. i kinda wanna punch canibus in his shit for wasting my damn time.

twitter beef is fuckin high school girl shit. royce loses for that, i agree. but this canibus shit is just fuckin pathetic so far.

the 9 min 1 is a sampler/snippet..the actual hasnt been dropped yet

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-19-2011, 11:08 PM
canibus already won...

canibus sends a legit shot...

open invitation....

and royces response is "ill murder canibus"... to... "im not gonna diss canibus i respect ras kass KP and kurupt too much..." = ROYCE IS SCARED SHITLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royce dismantled d12 but he knows this is an entirely different scenario...

bis made it clear... this is just hip hop...

so royce needs to shut the fuck up, stop worrying about offending the HRSMN, and defend himself... cuz canibus is NOT SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!

bis is ready to set it off...

and royce doesnt know what to do....

this is the bully getting punched in his mouth... seeing his own blood... questioning whether or not hes as bad as he thinks he is... he can either throw hands and test himself, or get smacked and go home...

and it looks like hes gonna get smacked, and go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is nothin but a warning shot... and i can already see that bis is ready to wipe the floor with nickel.. making refernce to royces short eye sight, and alcoholism.. nickel def. shook... cuz bis got him read like a book, and royce is short on material... not much can be said about bis, that bis hasnt already said about himself...

im a royce fan, but the nigga been acting like a straight bitch ever since he started fuckin with buddens... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope canibus drops an all out diss anyway, cuz royce been talking shit...

this is like INSPECTAH DECK brutalizing buddens TO NO RESPONSE....

guess thats how the slaughterhouse gets down...

fuckin twitter nonsense...

hate how the diss is chopped up, but the actual bars bis did send, are LETHAL for a warning shot... royce is shook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this

spiggity_ace
04-20-2011, 12:09 AM
royce da 5'9" aint even that good, i always see people sayin OH SHIT ROYCE THIS ROYCE TAHT, the guys only good songs were only listenable due to good beats or good features. biss will rip this dude

standout
04-20-2011, 01:36 AM

this..

5thlion
04-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Idk man if it came down too royce slaughter house crew an the four hourse men crew in a rap battle I mean c'mon man I respect joel ortiz an shit which I think is the strongest out the crew but he can't mess with rass kass priest or bis maybe kurrupt but nah not the treacherous 3 this battle would b over the first round

standout
04-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Idk man if it came down too royce slaughter house crew an the four hourse men crew in a rap battle I mean c'mon man I respect joel ortiz an shit which I think is the strongest out the crew but he can't mess with rass kass priest or bis maybe kurrupt but nah not the treacherous 3 this battle would b over the first round

in 2011, ras kass and kurupt are the only dope ones in that crew...maybe even just ras since kurupt is only dope when he wants to be.

and joell ortiz already admitted that hes the weakest in the crew.

and since where on the topic we should state that slaughterhouse did more in 2 years then the horsemen did in 10+ (full album, EP, features, a bunch of major tours, shows, clothing and merchendise, 2 record deals, second album in the works on a major label)

your opinion is invalid.

Poison Flowerz!
04-20-2011, 04:41 AM
"i wrote this rhyme in 5 minutes
i'm like 10 Ghostface Killahs and 25 Gza's
so fuck with it if you want to, nigga i'm bomb proof
it's like you on twitter with nobody to talk to
crush your spine 59 times with a horse shoe
it's on you nigga, don't say i didn't warn you"

Origin™
04-20-2011, 05:51 AM
in 2011, ras kass and kurupt are the only dope ones in that crew...maybe even just ras since kurupt is only dope when he wants to be.

and joell ortiz already admitted that hes the weakest in the crew.

and since where on the topic we should state that slaughterhouse did more in 2 years then the horsemen did in 10+ (full album, EP, features, a bunch of major tours, shows, clothing and merchendise, 2 record deals, second album in the works on a major label)

your opinion is invalid.

First off, nobodies opinion is invalid, stop getting butt hurt and e-motional over other peoples opinion.

Second, I'd take 1 HRSMN song, over the whole catalogue of that wack slaughter house shit, Quality over quantity my dude....

Ortiz is that dude thou, i won't front on Joel, that dude only drops decent verses.

god damn Slaughterhouse stans all over this site

tragedykhadafi12
04-20-2011, 09:01 AM
I thought slaughterhouse was wack from the beginning. Royce was never that big, joe budden was never that big, joel ortiz is new but is decent and crooked i was never that big. To me a supergroup are mc's that are just really ill and have a big presence.

Don't get me wrong slaughterhouse may be ok but I never even gave them a listen just because I wasn't interested...

Horsemen I will check out though

angry!
04-20-2011, 09:29 AM
slaughterhouse is filled with emcees that NEED eachother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRSMN never needed eachother...

for real...

what the fuck can royce say about canibus?!!??!?!?!!?

canibus has sold more records than royce...

canibus has had a better career than royce...

these slaughterhouse niggas put out records that do absolutely NOTHING...

canibus audience, that he built for himself, is bigger...

slaughterhouse gotta chance over at SHADY... before that, these niggas were drying up like snot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still dont know how em is gonna make slaughterhouse sell... hes gonna have to be on every track, every video... cuz the slaughterhouse niggas arent STARS... they been out, and none of them have established a solid sales history... they drop retail albums now, that no one cops... joells joint, buddens shit, crooked i never even dropped an album, royce shit does nothin...

for all the shit canibus gets, he has an audience that isnt goin anywhere....

if royce never replies...

this will be a black mark... i wont forget about it...

cuz these slaughterhouse niggas walk around like "im a super battle rapper" but when its time to scrap, they pussy foot and back out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royce cant say canibus is irrelevant, cuz that means royce is irrelevant...

"joey said i shouldnt"

this nigga is gonna take buddens advice on battling... when that nigga has gotten torched by every emcee hes ever dissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHABHABHABAHBHBWHBWHWBHBAHBHB

bis should drop the diss for matter of public record... itll be like decks diss to buddens... buddens can talk all the shit he wants... he got served by a legend and had no answer for it... shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaskedAvenger
04-20-2011, 09:33 AM
man.. you never lie

Fatal Guillotine
04-20-2011, 10:48 AM
if i was bis i'd let paranoid chillin take a crack at slaughterhouse....kurupt, ras kass are the most know

however truthfully no one knows of the paranoid chillin and i think it'll be a way to established themselves even if its on the underground scene

and to the person that state ortiz is ill, you need to google presto (the rican cat in bis group)....dude would send ortiz packing

Inspektah Meth-Tical
04-20-2011, 11:14 AM
We need this for hip hop, keep this shit off twitter and get it on wax. Twitter sucks and these niggaz on internet feuding that sucks. Canibus is a dope battle MC, maybe the greatest battle MC, if Royce opened his mouth, its only right he comes out with a disss. Word .

standout
04-20-2011, 11:57 AM
I thought slaughterhouse was wack from the beginning. Royce was never that big, joe budden was never that big, joel ortiz is new but is decent and crooked i was never that big. To me a supergroup are mc's that are just really ill and have a big presence.

Don't get me wrong slaughterhouse may be ok but I never even gave them a listen just because I wasn't interested...

Horsemen I will check out though

So first you say you thought they were "wack from the beginning" then you go on to say "I never gave them a listen" in the SAME post

I never knew such hypocritisim is even achievable by man kind.

this cant be life...

I think its to the point where everyone on this site would hang themselfs off the tallest tree in a forest before they admit to slaughterhouse being dope simply cuz they still cant get over the rae/joey incident.

yall some sad mother fuckers...shouts out to the few on the site that actually know hiphop.

BornPower
04-20-2011, 03:56 PM
We need this for hip hop, keep this shit off twitter and get it on wax. Twitter sucks and these niggaz on internet feuding that sucks. Canibus is a dope battle MC, maybe the greatest battle MC, if Royce opened his mouth, its only right he comes out with a disss. Word .

AMEN.

One of the reasons I started liking Royce was because he would talk mad shit about niggaz I thought were lame anyway...now he starts some shit with Bis and wont even put out a record? There's a word for this in English, hold on....oh, yeah.

BITCH.

Don't get it twisted though, I like Royce. He's got MAD styles but on the other hand Canibus has one thing Royce doesn't....it's called a vocabulary. It seems that Budden and Royce learned to ride the "drama" wave of hype and forgot that there are those in the Hip Hop world that don't care about hype and tote mics cuz they REALLY know how to use them.

No matter the forum, if you start some shit you should be ready to get down or lay down when/if your opponent decides to fight back and it looks like Royce exposed his bitchness with this "Twitter fallout".

Is this what grown men in Hip Hop do now?

:nonono:

It's funny how Royce, Budden and others of their ilk can talk shit and back down quick when shit hits the fan but an artist like Black Thought can and will call out the fakes and nobody says shit about it.

Fuck the fake, Respect to the real.

standout
04-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Don't get it twisted though, I like Royce. He's got MAD styles but on the other hand Canibus has one thing Royce doesn't....it's called a vocabulary.

royce doesnt have vocabulary? what kind of vocabulary are we talking about here?

let me guess, you place value on putting scientific definitions in rhyme?

im preety sure that if royce wanted to he could hit up the nearest Chapters, purchase a few advanced astrophysics textbooks, maybe a couple history of Babylon books, and a few sci-fi novels, and put that shit in rhyme as well.

on that note, i beg to differ. i place value on being lyrical while saying something that makes sense. not building verse, after verse, after verse, of fancy sounding words and lines that when broken down and analyzed actually mean NOTHING...

now before some of you go on a Canibus lyric rampage, im aware that he has songs that make sence...but recently (post Rip the Jacker) he really hasent showed it much.

and since you value vocabulary so much, and you believe Canibus "has it"...translate this verse for me without using google. tell me what canibus is talking about here:

Mr. Magorium's metaphor emporium
Vanglorious warriors with deep space euporia
The Dragon of Judah executed the Lion from Narnia
I'm still trying to build God's army up
The pedagogy tried to call me a communist
And pacify my audience, sprinkle them with zombie dust
The isosceldren is a prison for a three headed demon, Hip Hop behemoth
Knowledge is needed to argue with the followers of Jesus
Rearranging impossible peices, my quantum is increasing
I am sleeping in a posturpedic, deeply breathing
Dreaming a chakra site-seeing, philosophically speaking
I saw Ghandi weakening from now eating

please explain.

It's funny how Royce, Budden and others of their ilk can talk shit and back down quick when shit hits the fan but an artist like Black Thought can and will call out the fakes and nobody says shit about it.

Fuck the fake, Respect to the real.

and wtf is this. Do you know Canibus personally? Do you know royce personally? you dont know who, in real life is fake, or whos real...nor do you know what goes behind the scenes.

were talking music. were talking entertainment...stop being a hoe ass stan acting like you know these people in real life. if royce was soft he wouldnt be able to nickname himself "king of detroit" and walk around with known gangsters like Trick Trick and have shit be all sweet.

stop it.

Synthesizer Patel
04-20-2011, 05:58 PM
standout is a standout

BornPower
04-20-2011, 06:18 PM
royce doesnt have vocabulary? what kind of vocabulary are we talking about here?

let me guess, you place value on putting scientific definitions in rhyme?

im preety sure that if royce wanted to he could hit up the nearest Chapters, purchase a few advanced astrophysics textbooks, maybe a couple history of Babylon books, and a few sci-fi novels, and put that shit in rhyme as well.

while it may be true that Royce could do this, the fact remains that he has not done so and Canibus spits scientific on a regular basis while describing things that you obviously don't understand or just don't care about.
This does not make Canibus the better rapper (such things are subjective, after all) but it does make me like him more than Royce.

on that note, i beg to differ. i place value on being lyrical while saying something that makes sense. not building verse, after verse, after verse, of fancy sounding words and lines that when broken down and analyzed actually mean NOTHING...

now before some of you go on a Canibus lyric rampage, im aware that he has songs that make sence...but recently (post Rip the Jacker) he really hasent showed it much.

and here you admit that he does make sense then bash him for not doing so. make up your fucking mind. with your own words you admit that 'Bis demonstrates a larger vocabulary AND makes sense but you bash him for "not making sense" because you don't understand what he's saying. perhaps you should get your spelling checked before you try to comprehend such dense subject matter. this only reflects YOUR ignorance, not a lack of talent on 'Bis or Royce's part.

and since you value vocabulary so much, and you believe Canibus "has it"...translate this verse for me without using google. tell me what canibus is talking about here...please explain.

so you went through the trouble of finding an obscure verse by Canibus that uses phrases and words that you might not be familiar with and you ask ME for a translation?

EPIC FAIL ON YOUR PART.

what is understood need not be explained to larger percentages. as I said before, I am a fan of 'Bis AND Royce and I'm not disrespecting either with my statements.

and wtf is this. Do you know Canibus personally? Do you know royce personally? you dont know who, in real life is fake, or whos real...nor do you know what goes behind the scenes.

I described Royce's behavior as fake, not the man himself. Actions speak and words walk. If you gonna diss someone then do it and stop talking about it. Period.

were talking music. were talking entertainment...stop being a hoe ass stan acting like you know these people in real life. if royce was soft he wouldnt be able to nickname himself "king of detroit" and walk around with known gangsters like Trick Trick and have shit be all sweet.

stop it.

you got nerve to try to tell ME that it's only music and entertainment when most of my 900+ posts on this site are lyrics....where are yours?

my opinions are only that and should be taken as such. get your thong out your ass, you're on the internet where the world can see it.

standout
04-20-2011, 07:03 PM
[B][COLOR="Red"]
Canibus spits scientific on a regular basis while describing things that you obviously don't understand or just don't care about.

i got an honors degree, im far from stupid. but i do not know who the Vanglorious warriors are, nor do i have any knowledge about where deep space euporia is...and lastly, i have no clue what zombie dust is, where it can be purchased, with what method im supposed to sprinkle someone with it, nor do i know the side effects caused by being sprinked with such a substance.

do i care about zombie dust? no. but can i come to the conclusion that i dont want someone sprinking me with it? yes.

now since you said that i somehow found a "obscure bis verse"...to be fair, let me hit you with another one, same cd, different song. explain this one to me:

I'm a hypo-lyrical spontaneous alchemical
Elite neo-liberal child of the indigo
Drilling holes through the Faraday cages of your brains
Then I implant the arcane image of Saint Germaine
High lyrical exponent intelligence quotient
When I'm focused I can engage multiple opponents
But I won't if, I have no motive, "Soldier be careful, it's loaded!"
Verbose with emotions of psychosis
In case you didn't notice when I wrote it,
I'm spitting lyrics fitting in tighter spaces than outer-space roaches

explain to me what an elite neo-liberal child of the indigo is..

explain to me where the Faraday cage of your brain is located, and how it functions within the human body.

Explain to me what an "arcane image" is and how it differs from, lets say regular images

define emotions of psychosis

explain the meaning behind outer-space roaches. why are they used as a metaphor for tight space?

no using google. your being tested here. since i clearly dont understand what hes talking about, and you do, enlighten me.

Synthesizer Patel
04-20-2011, 07:43 PM
neo-liberal child of the indigo: reference to The Color Purple

Faraday cage: the Id

arcane image: surrealism

emotions of psychosis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

outer-space roaches is a possible reference to the different dimensions present in the fabric of space-time. theory has it that the dimensions are so small that they are more miniscule than most subatomic particles

ya pretty much.

standout
04-20-2011, 07:47 PM

outer-space roaches is a possible reference to the different dimensions present in the fabric of space-time. theory has it that the dimensions are so small that they are more miniscule than most subatomic particles

ya pretty much.
lmaooo. yall kill me man

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2728/4478249978_283f832a5f_o.gif

Synthesizer Patel
04-20-2011, 07:50 PM
lmaooo. yall kill me man

possibly the most feeble attempts at using gifs ever.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-20-2011, 08:00 PM
because you are an idiot doesn't mean there's anything wrong with canibus' rhymes

BornPower
04-20-2011, 08:03 PM
i got an honors degree, im far from stupid. but i do not know who the Vanglorious warriors are, nor do i have any knowledge about where deep space euporia is...and lastly, i have no clue what zombie dust is, where it can be purchased, with what method im supposed to sprinkle someone with it, nor do i know the side effects caused by being sprinked with such a substance.

do i care about zombie dust? no. but can i come to the conclusion that i dont want someone sprinking me with it? yes.

now since you said that i somehow found a "obscure bis verse"...to be fair, let me hit you with another one, same cd, different song. explain this one to me:

explain to me where the Faraday cage of your brain is located, and how it functions within the human body.

Explain to me what an "arcane image" is and how it differs from, lets say regular images

explain the meaning behind outer-space roaches. why are they used as a metaphor for tight space?

no using google. your being tested here. since i clearly dont understand what hes talking about, and you do, enlighten me.

Let me get this straight.

YOU:

white guy from Canada with degree does not understand hip hop lyrics that he obviously listens to. I know you listen to Joe Budden, Royce, 'Bis AND Drake (EPIC FAIL on the Drake choice) but you claim to not understand not one but TWO verses from 'Bis on an album you own. No lyrical talent detected from your history on this site=

either you on bullshit.....or you on bullshit.

open your mind and stop being so sensitive.

ME:
Black guy from Chicago with 360 degrees. Numerous threads (AND posts that demonstrate intelligence and artistic talent. Onsite blog granting a look into a life that incorporates Hip Hop culture and Divine Math=

one well rounded mufukka.

unlace crusty stitches
in this reign the mud is relentless,
gunless midgets plugged in with Kobayashi intentions
washed of a god's strength and robbed of all wisdom,
big balls, scripts and bombs are dropped in ponds as prescriptions
pop pills on watching civilians
witness my mobs of killers realizing their LIMITLESS potentials
millions of missiles, digits and tissues
stitched in a series of serious visuals, from my screen to your living rooms
limping rulers spewing rivers of twisted bolts,
truth delivered by grinning ghosts, throttle darts with gripping posts
this walk is ripping robes, dripping gold from distant scrolls
penned by chipping bones,
this flesh is weak and temperature's cold
I blend winters with hidden codes and sip their souls,
build artKIText roads and never rest in my role (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2068029&postcount=162)

so i guess you need a line-by-line breakdown of this too, huh?

You are nobody to test me if you can't do something as simple as gain your own understanding of a verse that uses knowledge and wisdom that's been documented and obviously ingested by your feeble mentality.

Maybe you shouldn't be listening to 'Bis if you're asking me for an explanation of his lyrics.

standout
04-20-2011, 08:17 PM
because you are an idiot doesn't mean there's anything wrong with canibus' rhymes

because you are a die-hard fan yet im willing to bet you dont even understand the general topics hes talking about in 90% of his most recent releases is whats sad.

and lets get this straight, im not no hypocrite, i give almost anything a listen, and i like canibus' older stuff...heres a screen shot of some of my canibus cds

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ep4ljd.jpg

So i aint speaking out of my ass nor am i being biased like the 95% of this board that admit to never listening to slaughterhouse shit yet calling them weak. Matter a fact even the Melatonin Magik cd that i grabed those quotes from is right there.

And yes i got a Best of Brandy cd there. that Full Moon and What About Us shit goes hard. And i got that Christina Aguilera - Back to Basics joint there too. Preme killed a few beats on that shit.

fuck off my dick.

Synthesizer Patel
04-20-2011, 08:18 PM
I've listened to Slaughterhouse and their shit straight puts me to sleep

standout
04-20-2011, 08:20 PM

thats cool, everyones entitled to an opinion and their personal taste.

BornPower
04-20-2011, 08:44 PM
because you are a die-hard fan yet im willing to bet you dont even understand the general topics hes talking about in 90% of his most recent releases is whats sad.

You attempt to degrade another by saying that HE doesn't understand what 'Bis is talking about. I could have sworn that you JUST tried to do that to me....and failed.

and lets get this straight, im not no hypocrite, i give almost anything a listen, and i like canibus' older stuff...heres a screen shot of some of my canibus cds

it's funny that you listen to the music my culture produces and make NONE of your own but you call others "stans" (a term coined by another white guy that happens to actually have some artistic talent).

So i aint speaking out of my ass nor am i being biased like the 95% of this board that admit to never listening to slaughterhouse shit yet calling them weak. Matter a fact even the Melatonin Magik cd that i grabed those quotes from is right there.

If you weren't being biased you'd just admit that both Royce and 'Bis are talented instead of trying to point that you aren't biased. You obviously are...

And yes i got a Best of Brandy cd there. that Full Moon and What About Us shit goes hard. And i got that Christina Aguilera - Back to Basics joint there too. Preme killed a few beats on that shit.

That's awesome that you're musical horizon has been broadened by Brandy and Christina...defensive much?

fuck off my dick.

awww! are you feeling persecuted because of the things YOU posted online? how sad!

you gave Patel a pass on saying slaughterhouse puts him to sleep...

but you choose to attempt to go hard on me because I disagreed with you in an intelligent manner.

a wise general chooses his battles wisely.

you did not.

your silence shows this.

5thlion
04-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm sure slaughterhouse got some bangers(havent really checked for em)mainly cuz of Ortiz who I believe is the future of this hip hop shit u got vets on the horsemen man rass priest and bis alone is enough to say supa group with the right production ie. Rza primo an Pete comon now the lyrics would b to heavy they'd bring the earth out of it's orbit these new jacks would not win if it came to a crew battle

BornPower
04-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm sure slaughterhouse got some bangers(havent really checked for em)mainly cuz of Ortiz who I believe is the future of this hip hop shit u got vets on the horsemen man rass priest and bis alone is enough to say supa group with the right production ie. Rza primo an Pete comon now the lyrics would b to heavy they'd bring the earth out of it's orbit these new jacks would not win if it came to a crew battle

^^^
Co-sign

5thlion
04-20-2011, 08:58 PM

Mr. R&B
04-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Damn, people catching feelings left and right ITT.

standout
04-20-2011, 09:31 PM
it's funny that you listen to the music my culture produces and make NONE of your own but you call others "stans" (a term coined by another white guy that happens to actually have some artistic talent).

make none of my own? first of all, keep that race shit out of this conversation.

second, im serbian...that screenshot is my english albums section.

do NOT make me post a screen shot of my serbian music folder.

Damn, people catching feelings left and right ITT.

how could i not? this thunder/nuggets game aint looking good for my wallet as of now...i gotta vent on someone.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-20-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm not gonna explain lyrics to a moron who doesn't think killah priest is still sick

I don't get everything he says, when I care to know I look it up

Tecknowledgist
04-20-2011, 09:34 PM
you got nerve to try to tell ME that it's only music and entertainment when most of my 900+ posts on this site are lyrics....where are yours?

my opinions are only that and should be taken as such. get your thong out your ass, you're on the internet where the world can see it.

ya pretty much.

lmaooo. yall kill me man

possibly the most feeble attempts at using gifs ever.

Let me get this straight.

YOU:

white guy from Canada with degree does not understand hip hop lyrics that he obviously listens to. I know you listen to Joe Budden, Royce, 'Bis AND Drake (EPIC FAIL on the Drake choice) but you claim to not understand not one but TWO verses from 'Bis on an album you own. No lyrical talent detected from your history on this site=

either you on bullshit.....or you on bullshit.

open your mind and stop being so sensitive.

ME:
Black guy from Chicago with 360 degrees. Numerous threads (AND posts that demonstrate intelligence and artistic talent. Onsite blog granting a look into a life that incorporates Hip Hop culture and Divine Math=

one well rounded mufukka.

so i guess you need a line-by-line breakdown of this too, huh?

You are nobody to test me if you can't do something as simple as gain your own understanding of a verse that uses knowledge and wisdom that's been documented and obviously ingested by your feeble mentality.

Maybe you shouldn't be listening to 'Bis if you're asking me for an explanation of his lyrics.

fuck off my dick.

awww! are you feeling persecuted because of the things YOU posted online? how sad!

you gave Patel a pass on saying slaughterhouse puts him to sleep...

but you choose to attempt to go hard on me because I disagreed with you in an intelligent manner.

a wise general chooses his battles wisely.

you did not.

your silence shows this.

^^^
Co-sign

yeah so anyway

royce don't want it.

standout
04-20-2011, 09:52 PM
real talk though you guys think lakers are gonna cover tonight?

angry!
04-21-2011, 10:17 AM
standout = joe buddens hype man

rap is more than just punchlines?!!?!?!?!?

NOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny, you say royce got that covered...

when royces shit... post DEATH IS CERTAIN..

is all loony punchlines, name drops, and current event bullshit...

and canibus been on some KILLUMINATI/apocalyptic/end of the world... conceptual shit...

you cant tell me shit about slaughterhouse, cuz i know all about em nigga...

i knew about each and every emcee and had an opinion on them, before they formed slaughterhouse out of desperation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe budden = couldnt go plat with one of the biggest hits in hip hop history
royce da 5'9'' = fucked up his chance with SHADY early on, flopped on his own... almost lost everything cuz of his drinking/depression
joell ortiz = got dropped after he couldnt sell records with dre backing him
crooked i = been out since the mid 90's, still hasnt dropped an album, no fanbase to speak of

really... thats the supergroup thats gettin you wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

death is certain is a classic album g...

im a royce fan...

but hes scared shitless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he can have a twitter war with FAKE canibus...

but SCARED to RAP against REAL CANIBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

arent you a rapper nigga!?!?!?!?!? DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also...

funny that royce feels hes all of sudden ABOVE canibus...

when it was royce asking canibus to get on the BAR EXAM 2...

not that long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHABAHBAHBABAHB i will always be able to identify and obliterate a faggot stan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the niggas in HRSMN actually ahave a TRACK RECORD of battling niggas live on stage... and ENDING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slaughterhouse?!!?!?!? buddens got no battle rep, he wasnt ruining niggas LIVE... EVER!!!!!!!! royce?!?!?!?! got torched by mistah fab LIVE for gods sakes...

KURUPT caught more bodies in battle than all of slaughterhouse LIVE... fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laolu
04-21-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLCRYWetqA&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KexUIT834U&NR=1

Robert
04-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Wow, I actually read all that shit.

Royce would get bodied.

We could have just referred the 2000 B.C (which is a battle rap album) and left it at that.

Tussin
04-21-2011, 01:45 PM
First off, nobodies opinion is invalid, stop getting butt hurt and e-motional over other peoples opinion.

Second, I'd take 1 HRSMN song, over the whole catalogue of that wack slaughter house shit, Quality over quantity my dude....

Ortiz is that dude thou, i won't front on Joel, that dude only drops decent verses.

god damn Slaughterhouse stans all over this site

co-sign

i feel Joe Buddens is the weakest of the 4, i'd put Joell Ortiz above Royce too in my personal preference

Tussin
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Slaughter House will still be hard pressed to even stand up to Paranoid Chillin or Undergodz.

Royce got more than he could handle from a fake Canibus twitter account

Royce u mad?

main_man
04-21-2011, 04:55 PM
damn. niggas really think royce couldn't body canibus???

i'll be the first to admit, 1999-2001 canibus is a mc you dont want beef with. and he's still dope on the mic. but when it comes to this beef shit he just handles it in such a stupid and idiotic manner that it really knocks any shit he does down a few levels.

and canibus just dont have no "hood shit". muh fuckas might diss slaughterhouse on here, but joell ortiz & royce are certified hood cats with rhymes about hood life that lets you know they really been there.

canibus is ill, but he really dont have much "hood shit". but he's canadian, so we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

check this.
xAVRFrh3nsw

dope ass horsemen/slaughterhouse collabo. but royce kinda smokes ras kass on this. mainly because he rides beats better than most rappers doin it nowadays.

im still up in the air about who would really win a canibus/royce battle. but i do know that royce is a more complete mc than 'bis. sorry ya'll, its the truth.

laolu
04-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Canibus just dont have no "hood shit". muh fuckas might diss slaughterhouse on here, but joell ortiz & royce are certified hood cats with rhymes about hood life that lets you know they really been there.

canibus is ill, but he really dont have much "hood shit". but he's canadian, so we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Are you serious? I would also like to add that Canibus is not even Canadian...

misawa98
04-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Joe budden & Royce jus tweeted this
@JoeBudden
"I promise y'all that if i got high, i would smoke Canibus."

@TheRealRoyce59
"Canibus is gonna receive random bars (Pause) from me n Joey for eternity lol.. Smh.. Dumb Nigga..."

Budden on Youtube talking Bis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWBM6l_0RE&feature=player_embedded

Whats with this niggas? Always up on twitter speaking shit. If Canibus is so wack then why dont they just bury him instead of the smokes and mirrors shit.

Royce is funny. Dude has some dope flows but his whole attitude towards this Canibus situation is nothing but a joke.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-22-2011, 03:33 PM
royce looks like a fag during that freestyle vs mr fab, spits weak bars too

Guarded By Martyrs
04-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Wow, I actually read all that shit.

Royce would get bodied.

Hahaha I just said that to myself.

And came to the same conclusion I had before doing so....

Canibus would consume him.

misawa98
04-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Hahaha I just said that to myself.

And came to the same conclusion I had before doing so....

Canibus would consume him.

if I was Canibus I would be laughing ay Royce and Budden. His got them (especially royce) acting so stupid without even doing much.

What happened to the days of MC's spitting barz instead of becoming keyboard warriorz?

Royce on twitter

"I ain't doing a whole diss record tho fuck that shit...."

Grow a pair already!!!

BornPower
04-22-2011, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=standout;2083795]make none of my own? first of all, keep that race shit out of this conversation.

what does you not making music have to do with your race? i don't give a fuck if you a martian, what you said was just dumb for someone that claims to listen to hip hop the way you supposedly do.
"can you explain THESE canibus lyrics?" :lmao:

second, im serbian...that screenshot is my english albums section.

do NOT make me post a screen shot of my serbian music folder.

again, what does this have to do with what we were talking about? good job on trying to cloud the issue, though.
bottom line, we disagree and you chose to attempt to insult me in the process instead of doing so in an intelligent manner.
you have yet to address the points that i made that actually refer to what the thread is about and your anger is a feeble attempt at distracting others from the fact that your argument is lame.
great way to communicate, eh?

BornPower
04-22-2011, 06:41 PM
if i was canibus i would be laughing ay royce and budden. His got them (especially royce) acting so stupid without even doing much.

What happened to the days of mc's spitting barz instead of becoming keyboard warriorz?

Royce on twitter

"i ain't doing a whole diss record tho fuck that shit...."

grow a pair already!!!

^^
couldn't agree more

misawa98
04-22-2011, 06:53 PM
^^
couldn't agree more

What doesnt make sense is Royce likes to talk as if Canibus is washed up and means nothing to him yet he keeps mentioning his name.

I mean whats this BS about dropping random lines going forward. If you really dont care then say nothing and just move on.

A summary:

A Canibus impersonator gets Royce mad

-Royce starts spreading personal information about 'Bis over Twitter, and says he'd murder him if they had beef

-The real 'Bis throws a few jabs Royce's way, touching on Royce's alcholism and short-sightedness

-Royce says he's going to response to Canibus (the real one this time)

-Royce says he got talked out of dissing 'Bis

Honestly, Royce looks like a damn fool over all of this, he rips on a fake Canibus, but when the real one lets Royce know's he's listening Royce backs down

'Bis got Royce and Joey acting like bitches on Twitter without even doing much/anything lol

JASPER BEARDLY
04-23-2011, 05:39 AM
paranoid chillin would KILL slaugherhouse, but it'd also be unfair bc how could u diss paranoid chllin. what is there to say na mean

undergods would fucking merk them... bis n keith murray would rip shit up so bad. it would seriously be a joke. i honestly think bis could take all 4 on his own if he wanted to so i can only imagine if him n keith were in it together. hes just so much more lyrical and thought provoking than anyone in slaughterhouse

has royce responded yet? and or has the full diss leaked from bis?

misawa98
04-23-2011, 05:47 AM
paranoid chillin would KILL slaugherhouse, but it'd also be unfair bc how could u diss paranoid chllin. what is there to say na mean

undergods would fucking merk them... bis n keith murray would rip shit up so bad. it would seriously be a joke. i honestly think bis could take all 4 on his own if he wanted to so i can only imagine if him n keith were in it together. hes just so much more lyrical and thought provoking than anyone in slaughterhouse

has royce responded yet? and or has the full diss leaked from bis?

Royce said he ain't doing a full diss track. Him and budden said they are just gonna keep dropping random bars against bis.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-23-2011, 05:55 AM
thats a fuckin joke and a shame, i guess they know whats good for them

Mr. R&B
04-23-2011, 06:04 AM
These Slaughterhouse dudes need to stay the fuck off of the internet and focus on recording.

They act act like 14 year old girls obsessed with social networking sites.

misawa98
04-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Look at what chino said on Twitter to royce.

CHINOXL RT @TheRealRoyce59: 'Don't try to slander me if your relationship with cashier at liquor store Is better than your relationship w/your kids"

Not sure what this is about but chino xl ain't one to be fucked with

triPAUD
04-24-2011, 11:33 PM
yee, didn't really read the whole thing cause ppls tastes are so divided that they biased already. honestly, these are two of my favourite emcees, and I think both were almost bound to clash cause they're both on that level. look the three of them (em) really have had a history over the last decade. royce started talkin shit about bis cause of airstrike. thats fair, cause bis was goin at his boy w/ that other dz dude. now when that shit came up w/ bis and preemo, which was blown outta proportion, i gotta say that was wack how royce argued w/ a troll. i never saw what he said, but either way thats given up his card. royce talks a lot of shit (99% of the time other emcees too shook to say shit), and bis is way too defensive cause he knows he can body emcees. anyone who says one dude would eat the other is full of shit, or doesn't recognize the other emcee's ability.

it would be the greatest battle in awhile, and although it hurts to see two favourite emcees at each other, id like to see a bis v royce or bis v em battle.

straight up, hrsmn v slaughterhouse battle would be ridiculous, but probably whats stoppin them from unleashin

Synthesizer Patel
04-24-2011, 11:36 PM
why should that hurt? You should be happy! They're gonna be battling it out with some wild shit!!!

triPAUD
04-25-2011, 12:18 AM
why should that hurt? You should be happy! They're gonna be battling it out with some wild shit!!!

Yo, straight up, I want this battle to happen. just don't need the lingerin division and animosity.

spiggity_ace
04-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Royce said he ain't doing a full diss track. Him and budden said they are just gonna keep dropping random bars against bis.

LOL they sound like little girls, "we wont kick ur ass, but we'll try to push u or talk shit behind ur back"