PDA

View Full Version : When did the homeless start to get picky?

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2011, 11:59 PM
I've heard several accounts recently about people offering the homeless free food and them having the audacity to flat out refuse it.

I also don't believe in giving anything to the ones who have signs with funny sayings. The one's on the brink of starvation (often outside the US) aren't in any position to be funny.

What's even more crazy is you've got these potential "career homeless" or con artist posing these days. For example I overheard a guy's conversation @ work about how he was approached by some clean shaven, well dressed guy, who uses elaborate, well put-together stories to scam people out of money. Most often using a sob story about how they are in a bad predicament and need to get somewhere so they can help their kid, sick spouse or parent.

I guess this guy quizzed the other guy on where his made-up home address was located and called him out for lying, considering the address given was non-existent.

If one more able-bodied person in their 20's who doesn't suffer from a severe mental disorder asks me for something, imma kick their semi-rotten teeth out of their fucking head -then yell Swag or something hiphopish.

diggy
04-19-2011, 12:41 AM
On an investigative show years ago, they watched a man with a hidden camera and found he was pretending to be homeless, then turned the corner and drove away in a truck.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-19-2011, 01:48 AM
This is where Skampoe comes into play. Pretty sure he figured this one out a while ago, homeless people dont care as much about food as he does. So why not lick a plate with the "forgotton godz"?

Visionz
04-19-2011, 01:54 AM
I had a crackhead turn down some banana bread when she asked me for money and I offered food instead

Who the fuck doesn't like banana bread?

TSA
04-19-2011, 02:58 AM
http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/15bc6a2e-be2f-4d7e-9780-89f949c43343/output.gif
yeah i've noticed that a lot more homeless think it's a god damn game these days. guys with 'funny' signs about just wanting a beer , or being comedic on the side walk downtown so that their selling of dignity can get them spare change.

there's this homeless guy that plays a wash board down town in lincoln
he's been doing if for years
but then the less BOUT IT homeless noticed he was getting paper and they're all trying to do the same thing only trying to be 'over the top' and dancing around acting faggoty. http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/15bc6a2e-be2f-4d7e-9780-89f949c43343/output.gif
idk, shit's retarded cause everyone loved the first guy cause he was R2EL to the game and a staple, but this exploitative homeless are just crooning up spare change where the other guy was just crazy and loved playing the wash board.

RzaRectum
04-19-2011, 03:22 AM
Yea, there were these people who opened a muffin shop that tried to get an angle on the market by selling just the tops of muffins, because they were so tasty. They cut off the stumps and sold ~just~ the muffin tops.

After a while they had so many muffin stumps they had to figure out a way to get rid of that shit. So they donated them to a homeless shelter. Those homeless guys were so pissed these people had the nerve to donate muffin stumps without the tops. Perfectly good muffin stumps! Who does this shit!

Dr Sleepwalker
04-19-2011, 04:09 AM
LMAO @ 'muffin stumps' loooooool

diggy
04-19-2011, 04:33 AM
Speaking of 'homeless' people trying to be comedians, I saw a 'homeless' guy have a sign saying something about 'help fight hobophobia" or something, but for sure he used the word hobophobia on his sign. This is ridiculous. A true homeless does not practice comedy.

Teh KillaBee
04-19-2011, 04:52 AM
this is why nobody cares when a bum gets bont, or in a fight for a bottle of booze or freezes to the ground during winter. Cause these twats suck at life, IMO

Robert
04-19-2011, 05:01 AM
Yea, there were these people who opened a muffin shop that tried to get an angle on the market by selling just the tops of muffins, because they were so tasty. They cut off the stumps and sold ~just~ the muffin tops.

After a while they had so many muffin stumps they had to figure out a way to get rid of that shit. So they donated them to a homeless shelter. Those homeless guys were so pissed these people had the nerve to donate muffin stumps without the tops. Perfectly good muffin stumps! Who does this shit!

I see you....
sHtWEH0euh4

Visionz
04-19-2011, 05:15 AM
Speaking of the homeless, a guy cooking eggs behind a gas station left to get some beer which subsequently started a brush fire that burned down eight houses yesterday in the neighborhood behind me.

The families effected had to wonder why his non-roof-having ass had to bring 'em down to his level except that ironically enough, the homeless man and his felony charge will now have a roof over his head and three meals a day. We better hope this doesn't become a trend. If you start seeing homeless people walking around with blowtorches be very afraid.

Rame
04-19-2011, 05:40 AM
I see you....
sHtWEH0euh4

Haha word. I was wondering where I had seen that before.

catx420x
04-19-2011, 07:33 AM
I gave a homeless guy some change because I felt sorry for him, and right after that he said he was gonna buy some liquor.

Mumm Ra
04-19-2011, 09:06 AM
I had a crackhead turn down some banana bread when she asked me for money and I offered food instead

Who the fuck doesn't like banana bread?
that almost makes me a little angry
banana bread is fucking delicious - if i was in a suit and tie and somebody offered me some id snatch that shit in a second

i guess its hard to sell banana bread for crack money

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 09:48 AM
the last time i gave a homeless a dollar it was because he had a sign than said, I NEED MONEY FOR BEER

so i said, here, grab a deuce deuce on me.

i usually give money to the guy that plays the saxophone on the street downtown after sporting events. Now there's a hustla

Robert
04-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Who cares what they spent your money on anyway. They're fucking homeless. I'd be buying drugs too.

PALEHORSE
04-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Hey baby! I'm just spreading a little bit of rep around so I can hit you up again!

Bye for now!

what a faggot

Robert
04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
PALEHORSE NEG REPS:

i hope the next dix you suck asphyxiate you

nice try faggot

your a retrd and your brothers a faggot

die

Bahahahahaha!

Cute.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 11:09 AM
LOL...you should see what palehorse, pandemic, skampoe and magma neg rep me with. its like you dont realize you touched nerves that deep until they hit ya with the neg rep comments. ahahaha

Dokuro
04-19-2011, 12:20 PM
eheh totally.. the homeless are fucked up especially now that people found out they can make more money begging then working minimum wage

LoTec
04-19-2011, 01:40 PM
PALEHORSE NEG REPS:

Bahahahahaha!

Cute.

almost as lame as neg repping for spelling lol

Robert
04-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Lol dude. Get over it. It's rep. It's meaningless. It's not going to adversely affect your real life because you're not PALEHORSE.

Look, I'll hit you up with some pos rep to make it all better but you need to stop getting all care bearish on me, ok?

drippie k
04-19-2011, 03:26 PM
only homeless person i give change to is this crazy lady i always see but she never remembers me...she looks like she hasnt showered in years and just walks around and just stops and stares at nothing...literally nothing..she's got mad issues so i dont mind givin her a quarter...but not to those fools who just walk around asking for it so they can get enough to buy a 40 oz...fuck them

IrOnMaN
04-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Speaking of the homeless, a guy cooking eggs behind a gas station left to get some beer which subsequently started a brush fire that burned down eight houses yesterday in the neighborhood behind me.

Jesus Christ!

The families effected had to wonder why his non-roof-having ass had to bring 'em down to his level except that ironically enough, the homeless man and his felony charge will now have a roof over his head and three meals a day. We better hope this doesn't become a trend. If you start seeing homeless people walking around with blowtorches be very afraid.

You have to understand that the criminals have more rights that the victims. Yes, the man committed a thoughtless crime but at least he's now being served three hot meals a day, right? On top of that, the prison that he's living in receives funding because he's an extra body. It's more money for the courts, lawyers, doctors, judges, police officers, the city, and the state. His criminal act paid off, unfortunately.

Well, what about the families who lost pretty much everything? Well, I'm sure the Red Cross probably gave them a debt card with limited funds, some clothing, some personal things, and put them in a hotel for two days. Hopefully, they'll be back on their feet in no time. Unfortunately, everything isn't the same with everyone and it's mainly due to money. This is America! Lose your house, your job, your car, your touch screen phone, your nice clothes, etc. People will dislike you for that just because you've lost access to money. These people lost their homes due to a dirty-stinking-uncombed beard-crack smoking-bitch ass motherfucker who couldn't take his ass to a shelter! Fuck him because he's ruined lives in the long run. I'm sure some of these people will probably lose their friends and even their families. Some of these people probably won't recover from this because a fire can cause a chain reaction of constant bullshit in his/her life.

I'm upset at the fact that a man who committed a crime is eating good, sleeping good, watching cable TV, hot showers, security, and warm while the people who "had it all" are now cold, hungry, scared, and probably on the edge of destruction.

I'm done!

HANZO
04-19-2011, 04:50 PM
the only time i gave a homeless person money was when the dude held up a sign saying he needed one more pound to make a million. dude was creative in his begging so i gave him money.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Once, when I was shitfaced leaving a bar, some homeless asshole asked me for money and I told him to fucking dance for it, and he did.

I actually kind of felt guilty about it, but I did give him 10 bucks.

Looking back, I no longer feel bad at all, as I gave that dirty bum the best gift I could have given him.

No, it wasn't the 10 dollars, it was the fact that, for during those awkward 15 seconds of arrhythmic, impaired, homeless gyrating, my transient friend transcended his situation on a spiritual level, and became an honest, hard-working man, busting his ass for a day's wage.

Sure, I may be a hero, but remember, it's not about me, it's really about being thankful that you aren't homeless, because, let's face it, bums suck ass.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-19-2011, 05:14 PM
hahahaha! ^

I gave a homeless guy some change because I felt sorry for him, and right after that he said he was gonna buy some liquor.
I once offered two half liter beer cans to a bum and he didn't want them because he just recovered from alcoholism. He was kind of angry at me for offering.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Once, when I was shitfaced leaving a bar, some homeless asshole asked me for money and I told him to fucking dance for it, and he did.

I actually kind of felt guilty about it, but I did give him 10 bucks.

Looking back, I no longer feel bad at all, as I gave that dirty bum the best gift I could have given him.

No, it wasn't the 10 dollars, it was the fact that, for during those awkward 15 seconds of arrhythmic, impaired, homeless gyrating, my transient friend transcended his situation on a spiritual level, and became an honest, hard-working man, busting his ass for a day's wage.

Sure, I may be a hero, but remember, it's not about me, it's really about being thankful that you aren't homeless, because, let's face it, bums suck ass.

Fucking brilliant.

IrOnMaN
04-19-2011, 05:22 PM
I always wanted to know how could a person become a street bum in the first place. Homeless is a term that I give to those who don't have a home of their own. Street bums are the ones walking around daily begging for money in order to purchase a drink or drugs.

Some people find themselves homeless either because they lost their job or they lost their house. Some may still be working while homeless because they're trying to get back on their feet. Most of them are either living with family, friends, or at a shelter.

I think we as Americans have this image of a homeless people as a dirty-money-begging asshole who isn't worth a dime. Not true.

A lot of famous people were at one time homeless but were they walking around and hanging in front of stores asking people for money? No.

Again, there's a difference b/w a person who doesn't have a home and a street bum. Think about it.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 05:29 PM
dude shut up.

jesus no wonder women want nothing to do with you, you may be the biggest cornball in the world.

go show ur alien schveiner to some homeless person

IrOnMaN
04-19-2011, 05:41 PM
dude shut up.

jesus no wonder women want nothing to do with you, you may be the biggest cornball in the world.

go show ur alien schveiner to some homeless person

It's an observation, Nicky. Clam down! Just clam down!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 05:45 PM
my name......is DICKY

IrOnMaN
04-19-2011, 05:52 PM
my name......is DICKY

Is that so? Hmmmm. As I recall, your previous username was Nickytouch. I thought Magma changed it.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 05:53 PM
THAT is a move that the scumbag known as magma (who is a cheap prick at christmas time) would do.

but alas, he did not.

food for thought
04-19-2011, 05:55 PM
smh. seems these bums are extra shameless in denver

last time i gave a dollar to a bum/crackhead, he turned around and asked the other people i was with for more

i stopped giving these american bums anything after that

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 06:03 PM
oh aren't you just the elitist.

what happened to your Che principles and guidlines to living life.

are not these bums the victims of rich spoiled college kids like yourself?

YOu fucking phony.

Take that tupace shit outta ur sig you bourgeois Rush limbaugh teet suckler

Professor Poopsnagle
04-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Take that tupace shit outta ur sig you bourgeois Rush limbaugh teet suckler
ahahahahahahaa!

cutn' heads
04-19-2011, 06:12 PM
my homeboy gave a bum $10 once for the bam morris ravens jersey he was wearing. he wears it sometimes.

food for thought
04-19-2011, 06:15 PM
oh aren't you just the elitist.

what happened to your Che principles and guidlines to living life.

are not these bums the victims of rich spoiled college kids like yourself?

YOu fucking phony.

ahahahahah

stupid old man faggit.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 07:38 PM
"stupid old man faggit"

nice grammar

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2011, 08:48 PM
my name......is DICKY!!!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/andy_dick-arrest.jpg

you need to put some emphasis on it

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2011, 09:07 PM
its just pure laziness on my part

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Who cares what they spent your money on anyway. They're fucking homeless. I'd be buying drugs too.

^

IZA
04-20-2011, 05:51 AM

looooooooooooooool