PDA

View Full Version : End of times volume duece, elohiems, project blue sperm or basedgod angels

CEITEDMOFO
04-19-2011, 09:47 PM
THE HONORABLE LOUIS FARRAKHAN SAYS WE WILL SEE THEM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
3foSSjPu-f0&start=35

PROOF OF THE NEW SIGHTINGS
wshhVYIAW66j0ci9k3D7

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2011, 10:17 PM
it's been 5 days assmunch

CEITEDMOFO
04-19-2011, 10:36 PM
I THINK HE MEANS WEEKS OR MONTHs

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2011, 10:46 PM
until he gets put into a 'home' ?

Lex Lugor
04-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Rofl

Uncle Steezo
04-20-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm the Jaime Maussan of Wucorp.

Dokuro
04-20-2011, 10:36 AM
and another reason to laugh at you when it doesn't happen you are aware that each time a group makes a false prediction they lose credibility right

CEITEDMOFO
04-20-2011, 05:22 PM
THE SECOND ViD CANNOT LOSE CRED,
ME AND STYLEMASTER ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO OVERSTAND THIS, AND DONT DOUBT FARRAKHAN HE KILLED MALCOM X FOR HAVING RED HAIR

RzaRectum
04-20-2011, 06:58 PM
THE HONORABLE LOUIS FARRAKHAN SAYS WE WILL SEE THEM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
3foSSjPu-f0&start=35

PROOF OF THE NEW SIGHTINGS
wshhVYIAW66j0ci9k3D7

Extra-Dimensional Beings.. Makes me wonder if the depictions of an unseen God shining on his different vessels as he spoke are possibly one and the same,

http://sljglobal.wikispaces.com/file/view/moses.jpg/41439167/moses.jpg

also if the communications were telepathic.

http://sonnietrotter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/god.gif

CEITEDMOFO
04-20-2011, 08:38 PM
In the ancient cities of the Maya, Grand Elder "Wandering Wolf" talks about 2012, the end of the world, the New Sun and the ancestral knowledge of the Shift of the Ages.

vcaez8jn2Zg

diggy
04-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Let me just say some real ish though. If you do see something out of the ordinary, something seemingly superstitious happening, involving 'angels' or 'ufo's, then the likelyhood of something terrible happening is high. I'm just saying.

I remember in Sareavo (or however you spell it) in the early 90's, people started seeing 'angels' and other visions of beings, and it wasn't too long after that, that they had a war killing each other. And its not just there; there are other places which had foreign beings said to be seen by people and it was not too long after that that some major life altering event happened.

But let me say for the record that I do not beleive in this man far-a-CON.

Wh0am3ye?
04-20-2011, 10:32 PM
http://www.animate-gif.de/aliens/Alien013.gif

http://www.animate-gif.de/aliens/Alien015.gif

CEITEDMOFO
04-21-2011, 12:04 AM
NEVER HEARD OF Sareavo POST A LINK

Robert
04-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Sarajevo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo

diggy
04-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Exactly. Before all the breakdown in the relations between people, there were sightings of 'Angels' and 'saints'.

These sightings I believe, were documented in shows like 'unsolved mysteries' and prime time shows like 20/20.

RzaRectum
04-21-2011, 02:40 AM
I don't really know where this conversation is going, nor do I believe any particular event is supposed to happen, but I do enjoy philosophizing over ancient history and it's effect on the future. Some things on my mind today:

1. What if God is an (Extra-Terrestrial / Extra Dimensional) being?
2. Did God communicate to Moses and his prophets through telepathy?
3. Does prayer/meditation connect us to an ether that allow us to plug into a higher intelligence?
4. Is this intelligence a collective or a single power?
5. Did Jesus really ascend into the heavens?
6. Is this ascension related to an extra-rdimensional presence?
7. If so, could this mean God is an extra-dimensional being?
8a. 2 Kings 2:11 describes a scene where Elijah was taken up in a whirlwind.
8b. Genesis 5:24 tells of a man named Enoch, who walked with God for 300 years, and then God simply took him. He was no more after that. Are these related to an interdimensional presence?

9. Is possible that we are higher dimensional beings?
10. Is the second coming of Christ simply this big UFO invasion described as flaming chariots?
11. What about the "stargate" theory? Are there "wormholes" or other anomalies that allow travel through the far reaches of space faster and easier than the ways we've attempted through our space programs?

Let's talk about Moses again.. Assuming any of these speculations hold weight,

12. were these Extra-Dimensional(s) guiding Moses through the desert? Presuming "yes", certainly they had the technology to know where under water reservoirs were during the Exodus.

13. In addition, the parting of the Red Sea/Reed Sea could be an anomaly manufactured by the presence of these Beings.

14. The 10th Dimension; does it exist?
XjsgoXvnStY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY&feature=player_embedded

We know our universe exists and we know that life on this planet exists in abundance. We also have a reasonable certainty that there are many planets similar to ours in other galactic solar systems that could have life on them.

Not saying I buy into any of this shit, but understanding the possibilities excites the mental fruit of my loins. Thoughts?

JASPER BEARDLY
04-22-2011, 02:57 AM
interesing questions

its strange considering the fact that many ppl from the bible probably were just aliens

Compulsion
04-22-2011, 03:18 AM
THE HONORABLE LOUIS FARRAKHAN

I hope that was sarcasm, or else you are even more lost than I previously thought.

LoTec
04-22-2011, 02:39 PM
check these vids out, they show some sightings Ive never seen before. One is a crazy swirling light that was seen over to different countries.
87PRVP4EQAo

35JWz2MzEC0

/tKVHc7F_0bc

CEITEDMOFO
04-22-2011, 04:44 PM
YEA THAT FiRST VID U POSTED IS THE SECOND ONE IN MY FIRST POsT

04-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Kinda awesome

LoTec
04-22-2011, 09:28 PM
YEA THAT FiRST VID U POSTED IS THE SECOND ONE IN MY FIRST POsT

oh my bad, that I watched both of those guess I didnt lol

There is a second part to the vid with Michio Kaku that I posted. It has a crazy exerpt from I think coast to coast radio show. This dude calls up all frantic claiming that he works at area 51 and is on sick leave. And he dosent have much time cuz they will triangulate his postition. He talks a little bit and then the radio transmitter gets knocked off line and they have to go to a back up. Its pretty fuckin eerie, I suggest yall watch it.

CEITEDMOFO
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
YEA IT WAS IN MY VID As WELL COCKFACE

food for thought
04-22-2011, 09:45 PM
ahahahahah