06. chop it up
07. cash and bucks ft. infinite
08. the strenght ft. shyheim
09. set me free ft. crunch lo and nina
10. skit
11. move on em ft. crunch lo and just da barber
12. da arsenal ft. thirstin howl iii
13. hang it up

I think we need more of the freaher material in this room....2 days ago I was trying to get the older wu general stuff out of the way.

Hollow Dartz
10-20-2005, 04:26 PM
hey i ordered this cd last week, i should have it this week, i hope i can review it for you

Bloo
10-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Got my copy yesterday. Haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But, the first 5 tracks are stiill hot. Especially Lionz in da Jungle

PJ FlemFlam
11-02-2005, 04:05 PM
yes i know itz hot especially domination

hellbound
11-02-2005, 04:45 PM
its pretty good short though

deadlymelody
11-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Was this an internet only release? Id like to get it someday because im a big PR Terrorist fan.

Hollow Dartz
11-03-2005, 08:25 PM
man hes doing his thing, he got 2 new compilations out right now hes gonna make me go broke.

Hollow Dartz
02-03-2006, 07:36 PM
1. Intro- I love the Killa Sin Shoutout
2. Lionz In The Jungle- 4/5 beat is hot lyrics are kinda weak but its still a banger
3. Double Up- 4/5 this shit is fire crunch lo kills it Dom p ends it off Nice
4.Skit
5.Stand Strong- 4/5 Nice beat but Dom P fucks it up with the second verse and gets lazy, that lil bow wow line was weak as hell
6. Chop it up- 4.5/5 i love the base drop, shit is fire with a catchy hook
7. Cash and Bucks- 4/5 Shit is fire too, the guess apperances are good
8. The Strength-5/5 Shit is fire EVERYTHING ABOUT IT JUST LISTEN TO IT.
9.Set Me Free- 3/5 shit is kinda weak kills the momentum of the album
10. Skit
11. Move on Em'- 4/5 good track, just da barber kills it, catchy hook
12. Da arsenal- 4/5 nice track
13. Hang it up- 3.5/5 its ok not really nothin to brag about
14. Whats ya position- 4/5 nice beat dom p has nice verses
15. executive plan-3.5/5 nice outro

overall this is between a banger(4) and a average killa bee cd(3.5), i like dom p alot so ill give it a 4/5

deadlymelody
02-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah I got a chance to get this album.

First off, I'll say that I am a huge Dom Pachino fan. Great lyricist, always have something good to say. Plus, he's probably the hardest working artist in the entire fam.

This album, unfortunately, has a very small replay value. Nothing is outstanding or great on this album. That opinion could change though, some albums do take time to grow on you.

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Puerto Rico

Hollow Dartz
06-12-2008, 10:43 PM
1. Intro

2. Lionz In The Jungle
Cool beat, Dom Pachino just talking about his life and exactly what the title of the track is. Nothing really too special about the track, nothing wack either. 3.5/5

3. Double Up
Beat on this track is kind of simple, this is the first time I've heard Crunch Lo but he sounds like he can spit some heat. Lyrics are kind of suspect on this joint though, I like how Dom Pachino ends the last verse. 3.5/5

4.Skit

5.Stand Strong
Beat on this joint is a straight banger but the lyrics are lazy he could've came better on the second verse, nevertheless it's still a banger. 4/5

6. Chop it up
This is a nice cool beat, Dom Pachino is nice on this joint a little quick three verses it's all good though. 4/5

7. Cash and Bucks
I like the hook on this joint, this kind of bangs hard aswell, Infinite comes correct on his part. Dom Pachino could've came harder on this joint though it still was pretty solid. 4/5

8. The Strength
This a crazy beat right here, Dom Pachino starts it off cool, then Shyheim comes in and comes correct, it's good to hear some Killa Beez still keep intouch, a great track indeed. 4.5/5

9.Set Me Free
LOL this is a weak joint right here, I don't know where he was trying to go with this one. Crunch Lo couldn't even save the track. 1/5

10. Skit

11. Move on Em'
This joint is aight, nothing really special about it, the guest appearances are most definitely on point though everything else is ok. 3/5

12. Da arsenal
This is a nice track right here, Thirstin Howl comes correct and the hook is cool, it's something about this beat I like. 4/5

13. Hang it up
This joint grew on me right here this is the Dom Pachino I was looking for throughout most of the album, he just goes in on here, even though the beat is a simple loop, the track is hard hitting, this is some good shit. 4.5/5

14. Whats ya position
This joint is cool, Dom Pachino comes nice on here I think this was one of the singles. 3.5/5

15. executive plan
The beat on this joint is nice, this is a little quick outro, nothing too special about the lyrics though. 3.5/5

Beats - 4/5
Lyrics - 3.5/5
Overall - 3.5/5

This is an ok joint it has some hits and misses, I think lyrically Dom Pachino took a step back on this joint because if you pop in Domination then this..... ****Overall 3.5/5****

Reviewed.