PDA

View Full Version : New Blaq Poet "Hood Talk" off Blaq Poet Society

Brutal Music
04-20-2011, 08:13 AM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/Tmelon/blaqpoethoodtalk.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?r0119vc7eio0lv7 - Blaq Poet "Hood Talk" prod. by Stu Bangas

Blaq Poet Society out June 21st on Brutal Music/Brick Records

JakobR
04-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Damn this is great stuff! Does anyone know if there is gonna be any premier tracks on the album?

WooHa
04-20-2011, 08:49 AM
R.A. The Rugged Man gonna be in this album

MaskedAvenger
04-20-2011, 09:02 AM
good lookin, this is going to be dope

claaa7
04-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Damn this is great stuff! Does anyone know if there is gonna be any premier tracks on the album?

i believe the entire project will be produced by Stu Bangas.

tragedykhadafi12
04-20-2011, 11:34 AM
DOPE, I love blaq po. Been waiting for new material, was dissappointed when they never released that everybody killer album that was supposed to come out..

Brutal Music
04-21-2011, 07:00 AM
RA is on the album, so is Paz, Capone and many more..all murder shit for the most part

claaa7
04-21-2011, 08:11 AM
DOPE, I love blaq po. Been waiting for new material, was dissappointed when they never released that everybody killer album that was supposed to come out..

whoa, i totally forgot all about that one. was there ever a tracklist
released? i remember there was a release date set and everything.

maybe that had something to do with him leaving Year Round Records, which was dissapointing to me because i would love to see "The Best to Neva Do It" entirely produced by DJ Premier. but at the same it's understandable cuz i don't know what the hell Premier is doing over there with his label, since he started it in 2002 he has released TWO albums and maybe 5 12" singles.

i think it's a shame he's letting such an amazing duo as NYGz just sit there and waste their talent when they could be the top crew in underground NY hip-hop right now. DJ Premier, Blaq Poet and NYGz was a serious team for a label.

tragedykhadafi12
04-21-2011, 09:11 AM
There was a tracklist for it but I heard that it is still going to be coming out just hasn't been released yet. Yea, a shame about the best that never did it though..

At least we have new material coming out from poet though and honestly, I thought some of the beats on the premo album were too soft for poet.

angry!
04-21-2011, 09:28 AM
blaq po!!!!!!

preems label fuckin sucks...

i love preem... but he been pump faking forever with that bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes been talking bout that NYG'z record way too long... change the model, cuz its not working...

the release schedule all fucked up, distro is all fucked up... what gives?!!?!?!

YEAR ROUND compilation dropped... did it even make stores!?!?!?!?

thats supposed to set shit off, and they couldnt get it in stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was like pulling teeth trackin the blaqprint down in stores....

poet doesnt need to be waiting around... good to see hes not!!!!!!!!!!!

this joint bangs...

yo brutal music.. i assume you = stu bangas...

drop some album snippets G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i wanna hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutal Music
04-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Yeah it is me g..just trying to get our promo on as much as possible..we'll be dropping some snippets next week i believe....glad you like the one joint tho...

angry!
04-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah it is me g..just trying to get our promo on as much as possible..we'll be dropping some snippets next week i believe....glad you like the one joint tho...
AHHHHH

the game is rigged son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im up on your shit and my barbershop is up on your shit...

and im loving this joint here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel for the up and comers that do it right... its never enough for these kids!!!!!!!!!

but i see you gettin bigger and bigger placements, keep working and the brand will build itself!!!!!!!!!

good to see a real nigga like poet take a chance with some young blood.. that dude is so official... its no wonder hes underrated as he is!!!!!!!!

if you dont got some bullshit attached to your name these bloggers could give a fuck man!!!!!!!!!!!!

and YO!!!!!!!!!!!! tell jus to drop a joint already!!!!!!!! i know you got some fire with the god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck on the project man yall got me sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MASON
04-21-2011, 12:32 PM
i been catchin up on duke. he sent me an invite on youtube and been trackin ever since.

got those big in ya face beats, which suites Blaq style of rap. good shit, im watching and listening no doubt. hope this project gets some attention

Brutal Music
04-21-2011, 06:19 PM
word gs thank you so much for the support, glad you diggin the beats.

Blaq Poet Society is all me and my business partner Vanderslice on the production.

Me and Jus got some shit too...coming real soon

claaa7
04-22-2011, 05:28 AM
sounding good so far man! is this the first single that's leaked from the project or did i miss one before? what kind of distribution could we expect on this, will it be in stores everywhere or is it an internet thing.. always looking forward to some new Poet tho!

Brutal Music
04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah this is the first joint we leaked...gonna leak a joint called Butcher Shop feat. RA real soon...

Brutal Music
05-04-2011, 07:08 AM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/Tmelon/Blaq-Poet-Society.jpg

1.) Intro

2.) Power Music (produced by Stu Bangas)

3.) Butcher Shop f/R.A The Rugged Man (produced by Vanderslice)

4.) Charles Speaks

5.) Daytime Shootouts f/Jaysaun & Chief Kamachi (produced by Stu Bangas)

6.) Hood Talk (produced by Stu Bangas)

7.) Bushmaster Music f/Vinnie Paz & Lateb (produced by Stu Bangas)

8.) Guns N Ammo (produced by Vanderslice)

9.) Mortuary Music (produced by Vanderslice)

10.) Bill Speaks

11.) New Age Villain f/Reef The Lost Cauze (produced by Vanderslice)

12.) Blood Pool f/Wais P (produced by Stu Bangas)

13.) Life Of A Hustler f/Capone (produced by Vanderslice)

14.) Nighttime Shootouts f/Apathy & Celph Titled (produced by Stu Bangas)

tragedykhadafi12
05-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Dope, wish this was comingo out earlier!

BIG D O
05-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Stu Bangas and Vanderslice are really coming up in the world man....guys are keeping that hardcore sound based off sampling alive and well...

TRONIX
05-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Dope cover and tracklist looks real good

Will be copping this when it drops

claaa7
05-05-2011, 03:21 AM
nice shit, i posted this on my blog yesterday with the tracklist and artwork/credits plus links to "Hood Talk" and "Power Music" since i believe these leaks were authorized by the artists? let me know otherwise.

check two
05-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Any more info on the new Screwball album also?

Brutal Music
05-05-2011, 07:32 AM
thx for support gs..glad you are anticipating the album...im just gonna keep posting the leaks and info in this thread so it doesnt clutter this board...yeah Screwball is workin on a new album..Poet added Scape from Roxbury and Nitty in the group

claaa7
05-05-2011, 03:47 PM
isn't female emcee Verse in the "new" Screwball anymore?

Brutal Music
05-06-2011, 07:02 AM
I honestly dont know the full roster of the new Screwball..only those two that I mentioned..

this is a couple more beats off the Blaq Poet Society album and a quick snippet of the joint feat. Vinnie Paz :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKVtAYmwvkI

Jadda
05-08-2011, 09:02 AM
UfpG4IK25eU&

Brutal Music
05-13-2011, 12:30 PM
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?t=Blaq-Poet-Blaq-Poet-Society-Audio-CD&UPC=BRK111CD - Ughh is taking pre-orders for the cd and it comes w a Brutal Music mixtape, all joints me and Slice did for other underground cats

you can pre order the cd for cheaper direct from me as well at:

http://stubangas.blogspot.com/2011/05/pre-order-blaq-poet-society-ships.html