PDA

View Full Version : why the fuck am i so easily angered and irritated by everyone and everything? help me

KATO
04-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Everyday, doesn't matter what the littlest thing is, if something sets me off I just want to tell you to fuck off and die, or I just want to smash your face.

Doesn't matter who it is, family, friend or whatever, I can't even go to work without wanting to hit my employer in the face, or hop over the desk and beat the shit out of whoever is there.

I've smoked a copious amount of weed and feel thats a contributing factor, and despite the fact there is no addiction in marijuana other than a psychological dependency, I am burning everyday, pretty well twice a day.......it's my only comfort to get through the everyday bullshit.

I'm just fed up, even if a guy cuts me off on the road, or goes before me at a four way stop even though it was MY right of way, I want to get out and fuck his car up as well as his face.

And I mean, I'm not the sort to just be like "hey I don't like you, piss off"

I'm more like:

You better shut the fuck up before I smash your face into a mirror, and wash it in the broken shards, you cunt scabbed faggit, and if you know whats good for you, you better fuck off or your (insert here") is fuckin next" etc etc etc......

a little awkward asking here, but I thought maybe someone could help who relates.......

help please, I'm on a downward spin to destruction :(

beautifulrock
04-20-2011, 12:02 PM
You need some pussy ASAP

KATO
04-20-2011, 12:06 PM
married with a kid on the way.....and even THAT is messing with me considering she was the one who mainly wanted it, and under the financial circumstances it's not good timing, which is REALLY fucking with me.

pussy no help here.......I think I need to win the $50 million lotto. otherwise I'm screwed.

also that girl is hot in your avatar

ERN-DAWGY
04-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Id say with all that anger building up you need to do something to get it out, long ass jog session following by some herbs, boxing followed by some herbs? or just go get drunk as shit in a shitty bar, knock a few people out then bounce n blaze

Socrates92
04-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Smoke more pot

RzaRectum
04-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Everyday, doesn't matter what the littlest thing is, if something sets me off...

Doesn't matter who it is, family, friend or whatever, I can't even go to work without wanting to hit my employer in the face.

I'm just fed up, even if a guy cuts me off on the road...I want to get out and fuck his car up as well as his face.

I thought maybe someone could help who relates.......

help please, I'm on a downward spin to destruction :(

You're suffering from rage. One of the many things I like to do is watch something funny. I like The Colbert Report (http://www.colbertnation.com/full-episodes/tue-april-5-2011-james-franco) <--Link. He's intelligent and hysterical. Another show is Family Guy. The laughter helps me take the edge off.

Another thing is to listen to something positive. I like messages delivered by inspirational speakers.

I dug this article up for you (it's short). http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Getting_Over_Your_Anger_and_Rage.html

I think it takes a deeper look at analyzing your situation. Understanding the problem is the first step to resolving it. Put another way, Proper diagnosis for a proper cure.

Also music helps. Enjoy this gift from the gawds: source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EoICC1SkA

L1EoICC1SkA
Hope this helps.

RzaRectum
04-20-2011, 01:12 PM
You can always focus by harnessing your anger into a positive output.
Writing; reflecting on your emotions; meditation;

Planning your future. How would you do things differently? Then take purposeful action toward accomplishing them.

Lex Lugor
04-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Chemical imbalance?

KATO
04-20-2011, 01:19 PM
You can always focus by harnessing your anger into a positive output.
Writing; reflecting on your emotions; meditation;

Planning your future. How would you do things differently? Then take purposeful action toward accomplishing them.

Thanks for the input, seriously helpful.

I've tried meditation, I like it, but it seems (IMO) that the only way I really feel its effects is during the process, rather than the afterward.

I've tried loosening up to more positive music, I mean I went from regularly listening to SLiPKnoT and Slayer and old school aggressive rap like Onyx, M.O.P, etc. To listening to Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Sublime, Justin Timberlake, etc.

I just find when I get into that specific frame of mine, I have no control like the Incredible Hulk or something.

I used to go to the gym on the reg, as well as do martial arts, but lately I've felt so drained and exhausted from being pissed off all of the time that even the THOUGHT of doing something active is thrown out the window.

Thanks again though for the input, I'd rep but I can't sorry.

KATO
04-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Chemical imbalance?

I don't know if there's a way for someone to diagnose this to someone else, but yes that def. crossed my mind.

But when I go to my doctor and mention something liek this, he'll just be like "you're fine, get some rest and exercise and you'll be 100%"

yea, tell me I'll be fine after I fuck someone up and you see me on the 6 o'clock news as a bad guy......rather than a dude who needed help but the doctors were useless in helping...

Origin™
04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
lay off the Ampthetamines...

KATO
04-20-2011, 01:29 PM
you mean "AMPHETAMINES"?

Origin™
04-20-2011, 01:31 PM
you mean "AMPHETAMINES"?

Indeed.. quit the abuse and your aggression willl level out

Edit:

Also, try to apply your aggression to something like weight training, other than that, I can't really think of any other ways you could sort it out.

Mr. R&B
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm the same exact way, but I can't really give you any advice because I enjoy being a Misanthropic asshole with no regard for human life.

Fuck Duh World!!!!!!!!!!! :fucku:

cutn' heads
04-20-2011, 02:23 PM
i cant stand people like you.

Professor Poopsnagle
04-20-2011, 02:31 PM
You're a frustrated loser with dry dick. I used to be there, but then I bounced back like Alan Partridge.

Mr. R&B
04-20-2011, 03:12 PM
i cant stand people like you.

Just because that's my worldview doesn't mean I constantly shove it down people's throat all the time.

If someone isn't all cynical and bitter then good for them.

I know how to keep that shit to myself most of the time, I'm selective about who I mention it to.

Usually I can spot people of a similar mindset easily.

I have a more chill demeanor than a lot of people you would come across on any given day if we're were to have a face-to-face convo.

Most people are dumb and useless, and I have very low tolerence for faggotry.

Visionz
04-20-2011, 03:46 PM
People that think they know more than 90% of the people around them is a sure sign of them not knowing shit. I don't say that because I take offense to what's being said, that's just reality.

The smartest humans on Earth know very little when considering the scope of all there is to know, the only difference would be they know they don't know much. Be more patient, have more understanding and compassion towards total strangers. The world didn't get so fucked up overnight. Rather and very long string of shitty and selfish choices left us all with world we know.

I say fuck all that, if i want a better world then I have to be a better person.

Mr. R&B
04-20-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't really disagree with any of that, you make a good point.

It's just kinda hard to change behavior like that, admittedly, I don't have much restraint and/or will power.

I'm very aware of my own flaws, possibly too aware.

RzaRectum
04-20-2011, 04:32 PM
I can see through, I can see through, who you want me to believe you are
Front shine and son knowin' you're a fallen star
I see the look in your eyes when I seen you in my car
I been felt the vibe so I played you from afar

Your problem is you think too negative.
It perpetuates your condition and cuts short your ambition;
you're not a wicked one, son;
you need development.
Don't worry when things are irrelevant.

You need to let it out, 'cause it could cause you bad health.
Hidin' your emotions could rob you from yourself. (Gravediggaz).

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2011, 04:47 PM
I think many of us have been here.

YOu need to take a step back and put things into perspective. Things could be alot worse.

You have a wife, a child coming, a job....alot to be thankful for. Think about if you lost all of those things.

If you truly hate your job, work at attempting to do something you want.

Rage can be very degenerative. I had a cousin who suffered from it and it cost him his life.

You are probably extremely high strung.

The weed wont help that. Drinking wont help that. Most drugs wont. Sex probably even wont.

There is something that is bothering you.

Is it possible you are not happy with yourself and what you are doing with your life? Are you not happy with your wife?

there is a deeper issue here that you need to address if you want help.

Percocets or xanax help calm you more than marijuana, if you need help from drugs.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-20-2011, 04:55 PM
re reading what you wrote, it seems financial in nature.

Well, alot of people can relate to that especially in these times. Having a child coming is even more stressful.

I've had periods where i was totally unhappy at work, and it does suck. But as i got older, i realized how lucky I am just to have a good job. I know that sounds stupid but its the truth.

i dont kno what i'd do without a job, or if i couldnt find one.

Maybe learn to budget your money better.

Nothing financial can ever kill you. If you cant afford something they repo it.....if you cant pay something off you file bankruptcy.

there are always ways out.

a credit score is not the be all, end all....people get caught up in things they think are necessities, when they most certainly are not. They are usually just luxuries.

YOu MUST be patient...

One second of patient in a moment of anger can save one hundred days of sorrow.....

thats an old chinese proverb, and its true.

Think about the bigger picture here instead of dwelling on the moment so much.

food for thought
04-20-2011, 05:02 PM
take about 4 grams of psilocybin mushrooms and kill your ego.

youll be fine after the trip