Jammin
04-21-2011, 01:55 AM
first of all read this

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/04/my-infamous-life-excerpts#3

now this

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1662411/nore-prodigy-my-infamous-life.jhtml

Apr 20 2011 11:04 PM EDT 392
Exclusive: N.O.R.E. Responds To Jumping Account In Prodigy's Book
'There are certain things that you're not supposed to talk about,' Nore tells MTV News of Mobb Deep MC.

By Rob Markman

More

Text Size Decrease Increase

Despite Prodigy's account in his new book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy," Queens rapper N.O.R.E. insists that he isn't the shook one he is depicted to be.

In the "Hell on Earth" chapter, Prodigy recounts an incident when members of his entourage jumped Nore in front of a Queens club, which led Noreaga and his crew to retaliate immediately with gunfire. For the full excerpt, head to MTV News' RapFix blog, but here are a few salient lines from Prodigy's book:

"Come over here so we can talk," [rapper Ty] Nitty told [Nore], putting his arm around N.O.R.E.'s neck and walking him into the street. After a few steps, Nitty started punching N.O.R.E. in the face while he had him in a headlock. N.O.R.E. dropped to the ground and the crew jumped him.

Gotti, Havoc, and I stood by the trucks and watched them beat the clothes off that boy. Man, I never saw somebody get jumped so bad!

In an exclusive interview with MTV News, Nore who is dropping the free online mixtape NORE-Easter on Sunday admitted that some of Prodigy's accounts are true. Still, he expressed his overall disappointment in the Mobb Deep rapper's decision to drum up old beefs.

"There are certain things that you're not supposed to talk about," Nore said. "Now, I didn't read the book and I don't read where he's going crazy. I read the little inserts where he [talked] about the jumping incident. Let me just clear the record up and say: None of the things that it says in the book would ever make me go at him. I'm not gonna see him and try to throw him in the full nelson."

Nore does admit to getting jumped that night in Queens, which he estimates occurred in either 1996 or '97. "I did get jumped. They jumped me with 40 people," he recalled. "If you ever see 40 people jump on one man, that one man never gets touched, because most of those 40 people are hitting each other. You can't hit the target. I got up."

Next is where the two rappers' accounts differ. In the book, Prodigy said that during the beat-down, N.O.R.E. was stripped of his chain. "I never got robbed in my life," Nore fired back. Prodigy also said that the "Super Thug" rapper and his crew came back with a TEC-9; Nore said it was a 9mm. In the aftermath of the gunfire, Mobb Deep affiliate Ty Nitty was left shot in the back.

"Why would you bring up something where your man got shot?" Nore asked. "I thought you would be cool with Ty Nitty. I like Ty Nitty."

Nore also revealed that he spoke to longtime friend and frequent collaborator Prodigy just a few days ago, and P assured N.O.R.E. that only positive things were written about him in the book. "When I spoke to him the other day, he said, 'Yo, I only spoke about good things about you in the book, and when you see the book, you'll realize that,' " Nore recalled. "I said, 'Yo, P, first off, nobody can really make me change on you, because I know you.' I know him personally. We're cool. We speak."

The Queens MC doesn't expect things to change between him and Prodigy, but he felt he had to respond. "I don't know why he would bring up a situation where they clearly lost," he said.

food for thought
04-21-2011, 06:32 AM
what a bunch of faggots.

that faggit ty nitty got shot in the back but if he died i bet these faggots would be crying about stopping the voilence and shit

fucking hooligans.

Synthesizer Patel
04-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Fake or not, Prodigy's stories will make for good entertainment.

angry!
04-21-2011, 09:03 AM
yo JAM i just got the book homie...

maybe ill up some dope stories from it a lil later on...

if no one rips it by then...

but P gonna get in some shit over this book...

like always...

P just talking, tryin to keep it real... i mean some of the shit got me laughing out loud, cuz P really does feel invincible... and even after he gets disciplined, hes right back... talking again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil nigga got a lion heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prodigy = best new author

BAAHBWHBWHBAHBAHWBWHBWHBAAHB

food for thought
04-21-2011, 09:05 AM
@senatormustard pretzel,

idk about that,

i would be pretty pissed off if i realized ive been reading fiction about queensbridge rappers

angry!
04-21-2011, 09:23 AM
those QB niggas really are fuckin wild though...

to the point..

i completely understand why nas said "FORGET them niggas"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headache... ridiculous...

all the talent, but dysfunctional as it gets...

like... im just finding out about capone snitching on the stand!!!!!!!!!!!

and they had a business history after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fuck!?!?!?!?!

you snitch on my brother...

we cant work together!!!!!!!!!!

these niggas are something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAS - DESTROY AND REBUILD = nas' boiling point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert
04-21-2011, 10:43 AM
@senatormustard pretzel,

idk about that,

i would be pretty pissed off if i realized ive been reading fiction about queensbridge rappers

I mean, I wouldn't exactly take Nore's account all that seriously. Of course he'll come out and defend himself.

Jammin
04-21-2011, 10:45 AM
yo JAM i just got the book homie...

maybe ill up some dope stories from it a lil later on...

if no one rips it by then...

but P gonna get in some shit over this book...

like always...

P just talking, tryin to keep it real... i mean some of the shit got me laughing out loud, cuz P really does feel invincible... and even after he gets disciplined, hes right back... talking again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil nigga got a lion heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prodigy = best new author

BAAHBWHBWHBAHBAHWBWHBWHBAAHB

iam waiting for mine ... will receive it real soon

Mr. R&B
04-21-2011, 01:36 PM
@senatormustard pretzel

lmao

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-21-2011, 02:05 PM
i completely understand why nas said "FORGET them niggas"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headache... ridiculous...

!

True.

Jammin
04-21-2011, 02:19 PM
1tPHNJmGtwA

Sham-iLL
04-21-2011, 02:24 PM
the reason this nigga P always be on his invincible shit is cuz he smoked a lot of dust in his life

BudMonsta
04-21-2011, 03:34 PM
So N.O.R.E. got jumped by 40 people but didn't get hurt and got up? http://www.booleansoup.com/images/emoticons/eyeroll.gif

CEITEDMOFO
04-21-2011, 04:18 PM
what a bunch of faggots.

that faggit ty nitty got shot in the back but if he died i bet these faggots would be crying about stopping the voilence and shit

fucking hooligans.

PUSsY

Dirty Knowledge
04-21-2011, 04:38 PM
ahahahahaha damn p the gossip girl

Dirty Knowledge
04-21-2011, 04:46 PM
So N.O.R.E. got jumped by 40 people but didn't get hurt and got up?

When you got people swingin down at u kickin u...most the time they hittin elbows and knees with eachother so the blows aint all that bad as it would be 1 on 1 when you can fully follow thru on a dude....plus it was prolly a 10 second frukkis that everybody jumped in and jumped out off anyway...NORE is a g for that one tho cuz its true...you sometimes do get up unscratched..

theres the times you aint so lucky tho...

AND i dont buy the I NEVER BEEN ROBBED/DIDNT GET ROBBED shit...he manned up on the beatdown but hes too prideful bout those valuables...

wukillabee25
04-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Didn't ghost jack Nore's chains and rock them on The Source cover?

BudMonsta
04-21-2011, 07:02 PM
When you got people swingin down at u kickin u...most the time they hittin elbows and knees with eachother so the blows aint all that bad as it would be 1 on 1 when you can fully follow thru on a dude....plus it was prolly a 10 second frukkis that everybody jumped in and jumped out off anyway...NORE is a g for that one tho cuz its true...you sometimes do get up unscratched..

theres the times you aint so lucky tho...

AND i dont buy the I NEVER BEEN ROBBED/DIDNT GET ROBBED shit...he manned up on the beatdown but hes too prideful bout those valuables...

Nah man I stopped buying it when he said 40 people jumped him. That's just trying to make yourself look better, which is I guess what I would do to if I was in Nore's position.

"So you got jumped?"

"Yeah man, but it was like 40 cats on top of me, but I didn't get hurt though, you know like a G"

Just makes me roll my eyes, sounds like something one of my friends would say to cover up getting they ass beat.

And its not like I'm a super Mobb Deep fan or anything, but that just came off as phony to me, like he was trying to hard. I just would've said it differently.

diggy
04-21-2011, 08:54 PM
lol @ thread.

I have plans to copp the book tomorrow.

Wh0am3ye?
04-21-2011, 09:44 PM
"If you ever see 40 people jump on one man, that one man never gets touched, because most of those 40 people are hitting each other. You can't hit the target. I got up[

bahaha yeah if you gettin jumped by the special olympics

http://www.krackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cmon_son.gif

idk who to believe but that story makes me wanna read that prodigy book.