PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that thinks...

Lex Lugor
04-22-2011, 01:03 AM
4,5,6 is the hands down best G Rap album, and one of the best hardcore records of the nineties?

Inspektah Meth-Tical
04-22-2011, 01:18 AM
It's not his best. Live and Let Die is better but it definetly is his second best and both are two of the best in the 90's. Fuck Allmusic.

Sunz of Man
04-22-2011, 01:44 AM
4,5,6 is the hands down best G Rap album, and one of the best hardcore records of the nineties?

Agreed. Live and Let Die is definitely a classic, but I prefer 4,5,6. Such a grimy album. b1, nas, & mf grimm all kill their guest spots too.

claaa7
04-22-2011, 05:06 AM
"Wanted: Dead or Alive" is his best overall album to me, but "4, 5, 6" is definitely underrated by many.

angry!
04-22-2011, 07:52 AM
live and let die is the benchmark for me...

the stories... the production... the vibe... i still play that shit start to finish... flawless!!!!!!!!!! its incredible how underrated that album is, even back then... it was slept on...

and i love 4,5,6...

but on the low...

i actually like THE GIANCANA STORY more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the giancana story is where kool g rap upgraded his whole shit, and murdered niggas with threats, and street talk tip to tip... he fell back on the storytelling... and brutalized every emcee in existence, with the most technical street rap i ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7Vri9iHVByQ&feature=related

he murdered so many different flows on that album, all high octane shot out of a cannon shit... that makes you wanna kill innocent bystanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucked up how these kids couldnt cop a g rap record in stores if they tried... rawkus pump faking on the god, albums gettin yanked off the shelves... alotta BS...

cant wait on that new album... cuz g rap can still potentially drop his most advanced shit yet... that nigga doesnt rust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UB63PLXcrJY&feature=related
this shit reminded me of 4,5,6...

Taskmaster2112
04-22-2011, 07:54 AM
I don't know if "4, 5, 6" is his best, but its definitely my favorite and the one that gets the most spins from me.

TAURO
04-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Since no one has brought it up, im gonna give Rated XXX some shine too, a seriously overlooked album.

TAURO
04-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Since no one has brought it up, im gonna give Rated XXX some shine too, a seriously overlooked album.

Wh0am3ye?
04-22-2011, 10:58 AM
I was just bumpin this track then stumbled upon this thread...

AU74DsiUOp0

THE MASON
04-22-2011, 11:12 AM
personally, 4,5,6 is my favourite G Rap album. they are all dope as fuck tho, some have less herion injection but for the most part i have never been disappointed by a KGR release.

but ya 4,5,6 is prolly my favourite joint. and Angry if it makes youu happy, last time i was in a record shop i saw 3 copies of Giacana Story, Live and Let Die and 4,5,6. so G gettin his shine at least some where lol

Mr. R&B
04-23-2011, 03:28 AM
Kool G Rap's entire discography is ridiculous.

Fuckin' LEGEND!