PDA

View Full Version : Brotha Lynch Hung-Coathanga Strangla

J-Cee
04-22-2011, 01:18 AM
If is a thread of this album already my bad.
Shits dope in my opinion,lynch has grown on me massively the past year or two..madd shit.will post a few tracks here

http://hiphopisdream.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Brotha-Lynch-Hung-Coathanga-Strangla.jpg

cwSI-TuRIGU

spiggity_ace
04-22-2011, 02:56 AM
i made a thread of this it got only 2 people responding to it, people are sleeping HARD this is an insane album.

angry!
04-22-2011, 08:05 AM
yeah niggas sleepin hard cuz they think brotha lynch is corny i guess...

they dont know about brotha lynch cuz his core fans are some real Gz........

this album is better than dinner and a movie...

he murdered this shit front to back with incredible flows and vintage lynch violence....

signing to strange saved his career... he got some real production value behind his projects now, and look what hes done with it... the comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VzpnNBJ02QY&feature=related

this joint had me catching flashbacks... liquor in a cup, trading some gangsta tapes with the homies... AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drippie k
04-22-2011, 05:01 PM
DujH8ZmeYUo
...nothin like season of da siccness

theDZA
04-22-2011, 07:57 PM
i fucking loved Dinner and a Movie....i'll be getting this the second my student loan comes in next week, as well as some weed to smoke as i listen to it lol

spiggity_ace
04-23-2011, 12:06 AM
yo seriously though the production on here is brilliant, its such a strange vibe to it, its shit u can bang in ur car, wutever u want, and that track u posted angry o my god wen i heard the singing on that i went psycho and raped someone on the train, lynch as a mc is untouchable, i cant see how people would find him corny, i guess the same way people find necro corny, these people are HERBS and dont wanna hear this good music.

Mcthuggin99
04-23-2011, 12:47 AM
ive been listening to this since it came out. ive said it before, but i think its better than Dinner And A Movie. Tech N9ne went off on his verses. favorite tracks are

WtsnP5qvBvo

jliRgoBBVxU

dX1qGm-v1Pk

DThayer36
04-24-2011, 05:54 PM
I just found out about Lynch last year after Dinner and a Movie was released but I heard "Murder Over Hard" and was amazed so copped the cd immediatly. I've been listening to him alot ever since and have been getting his older material also. Coathanga Strangala is dope too. I cant wait for Halloween Night!!

check two
04-30-2011, 10:20 PM
pMoh5Ne9qbc

J-Cee
05-01-2011, 12:04 AM
much respect to yall that checked this and understand Brotha lynch..dude is a beast,real dope album.