PDA

View Full Version : It's been hard.....but i'm coming out the closet

Inspektah Meth-Tical
04-22-2011, 02:57 AM
Yo i think its time to put the keyboard and the mic down. I've had a good time on the Wu-Tang corp site and it's been good educating all of you. I'm sad to quit just after battling and coming on top of 'Bronze Feet'. Atleast i go out on top haha.

I'd like to give thanks to Fatboybrandon, Claa7 and Sheepish Lord of Chaos for being down with me (atleast for a bit) keep it up niggaz.

Also i wanna say sorry for being an ass for the past 4 months lols, sorry to anyone i offended especially Synthesizer Patel, Indians are coool but i will not be coming again ;).

Anyways i'm sure y'all are happy that i be leaving so yeaah, i'll keep it short. I'm for real this time. Thanks again.

So can one of you faggot Admis please delete my account from the history of this site please?

Inspektah Meth-Tical.

Visionz
04-22-2011, 03:02 AM
if you can't write a decent line then you can't write a decent verse you imbecile. Stop lying to yourself though I must admit that coming out the closet and admitting you're a fag is a positive first step. You have to embrace who you are sooner or later

Inspektah Meth-Tical
04-22-2011, 03:04 AM
Visinz its ok if you're gay man, i don't mind it. After all people that hate gays are the ones that are afraid they're gay.

One of these faggots admins changed my shit but thats aight, hates gon hate son.

Visionz
04-22-2011, 03:09 AM
No hate for gays but you trying to pretend we share sexual preferences isn't going have me switching lanes.

Thanks for stepping out the closet though, I think this is a big step forward for you.

Next you're going to need to admit your writing is terrible. We'll get through this and I'm here to help.

food for thought
04-22-2011, 04:51 AM
kill yourself right now faggit.

BGS
04-22-2011, 07:24 AM
faggot! now we need prof zooruka to leave too!

SL33
04-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Zooruka is a cool person, this guy is a faggot though.