PDA

View Full Version : Blacks just aren't cut out to be doctors, lawyers, or scientists. Seriously?

IrOnMaN
04-22-2011, 12:21 PM
http://www.vdare.com/sailer/090406_graduate_school.htm

I'd like to how people feel about this. When you walk into a doctors office and the doctor is African-American, what comes to your mind? Me? He/she is just a doctor. Some other people might frown their faces.

Here's another article that's about Affirmative Action and how it plays a major role in Graduate Business Schools. The numbers are shocking!

http://www.gmac.com/NR/rdonlyres/DF4DD33E-C576-4BAD-A680-1D05E7BB105D/0/AffirmativeActionw96.pdf

Professor Poopsnagle
04-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Black people just aren't intelligent enough. But at least you spooks can play basketball and run.

TSA
04-22-2011, 01:09 PM

I'd like to how people feel about this. When you walk into a doctors office and the doctor is African-American, what comes to your mind? Me? He/she is just a doctor. Some other people might frown their faces.

Here's another article that's about Affirmative Action and how it plays a major role in Graduate Business Schools. The numbers are shocking!

http://www.gmac.com/NR/rdonlyres/DF4DD33E-C576-4BAD-A680-1D05E7BB105D/0/AffirmativeActionw96.pdf
wtf?
a second thought doesn't come to mind if a black person is my doctor or not.

idk maybe it does in other ppl and im the bizarre one, but odds are a person that's a doctor was capable of passing medical school. I hate it when my doctors have bulbous elbows instead of pointy ones though. round elbow ppl are retarded.

Art Vandelay
04-22-2011, 01:12 PM
i don't think black people make good doctors. or even most white people. from now on i only go to jews and asians.

TSA
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
i dont see the difference on that level and affirmative actions doesn't just pick ppl out of the woodworks and makes them doctors the person still has to be qualified and still has to, obviously, pass medical school.

THE MASON
04-22-2011, 02:04 PM
all the doctors around here are indians and smell like curry............ so i dont go

can honestly say i havent been to a GP in prolly 15 years, any other doctor visit was against my will as i was unconscious

Professor Poopsnagle
04-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Of course affirmative action doesn't turn retards into neurosurgeons, but it does leave the suggestion that a more capable person didn't get the job. I would be suspicious about black doctors operating on me.

LoTec
04-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Come to think of it I've never been to a black doctor. I perfer my doctors to be Indian or Philipino.

netscape check two
04-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Dr. Huxtable

Professor Poopsnagle
04-22-2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.signis.net/malone/img/wiki_up/dr%20dolittle.jpg

Dokuro
04-22-2011, 05:21 PM
fuck you moa i hope you get arboviral encephalitides fucking pig
and thats my scientific opinion

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2011, 05:26 PM
hmmm......all of the pre med students i've ever met are mostlly Indian or asian(mainly chinese). and then some whites.

I've never met a pre med black person. And i live in a black city. but most of these kids who come to go to school at Case are usually from somewhere else.

certain cultures go into certain fields. Alot of blacks are in the engineering programs...which is good for them because there is jobs in that field.

most whites dot the libral arts and business and law schools.

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2011, 06:29 PM

lets discuss our feelings with a gay black man, fucking queer

Black people just aren't intelligent enough. But at least you spooks can play basketball and run.

AHAHAHahahahaAHAHAHAHahhahahahah POW!!!!!!

Dr. Huxtable

another gay un-funny post, how bout you keep your gayness to the pro wrestling thread faggot.

netscape check two
04-22-2011, 06:38 PM
^^

lol You haven't said anything worthwhile the whole time you've been at the forum. You take your bitterness for being a dead beat dad and having an ugly wife towards WTC.

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2011, 06:46 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G47ydZTmxIA/S7j3nebh1xI/AAAAAAAABYs/bYkk-Nnv2aQ/s1600/WHAT.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
04-22-2011, 06:58 PM
teh is irrelevent, but he is right about check two.

one of the worst posters here

Teh KillaBee
04-22-2011, 06:59 PM
lol, kettle meat pot

wuswordz95
04-22-2011, 07:11 PM
you guys are so funny. if i was suicidal. after reading all your post I would consider myself to be happy to be alive. funny ass cooments

TSA
04-22-2011, 11:56 PM
hmmm......all of the pre med students i've ever met are mostlly Indian or asian(mainly chinese). and then some whites.

I've never met a pre med black person. And i live in a black city. but most of these kids who come to go to school at Case are usually from somewhere else.

certain cultures go into certain fields. Alot of blacks are in the engineering programs...which is good for them because there is jobs in that field.

most whites dot the libral arts and business and law schools.
most of the africans are pre-med here, including my ex.
pre-med or engineering

whitey
04-23-2011, 12:03 AM
^all 7 of them.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-23-2011, 12:07 AM
pre-med or engineering

very true....many are the sons and daughters of immigrants.

when i said black tho, i was mainly referring to american blacks....with Irish, English, Welsch and Scottish last names.

when the struggles of the old country are still real and they aren't spoiled by the gluttonous consumption of the America and are trying to prove themselves.

IrOnMaN
04-24-2011, 11:50 AM
pre-med or engineering

Pre-Med and Engineering are good. The problem with engineering, in my opinion, it's too much like work. BS degrees in biology, geology, environmental science, physics, and mathematics are excellent fields to get into. In order to graduate, one has to have a brain, patience, and good math skills (most people don't).

You won't see a lot of African-Americans in those majors but you'll see Africans, though. It has to do with the education system in inner city schools and the high dropout rate.

Africans excel in English, science, and math while African-Americans fail in these subjects. It isn't our fault because the education system failed us. Is it because we don't value education?

Affirmative Action is all about equality when it comes to employment and education. Without it, we would be screwed because we as a people don't have the necessary resources and connections in order to be just as equal as whites and Asians. So, affirmative action steps in and give those a chance who never succeeded in high school or in college so he/she can achieve their goals. Affirmative Action just doesn't apply to blacks, it applies to just about every race.

As TSA stated, affirmative action admits one into a college but it's up to that person to excel academically and then graduate. GPA has to remain above a 2.00 or a 2.50, depending on the college. The samething applies to graduate school, law school, and medical school.

I'd say out of all the races, based on observation, blacks have it harder when it comes to both emotional support and financial support from friends and family. Some go through college completed alone because there's no support. Of course other races endure college without support but you won't hear about that, now will you? The media does an excellent job making the world think that black are just these dumb mentally weaklings with inflated ambitions.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-24-2011, 12:53 PM
listen,until u people start realizing that this world can be so much better viewing each other as human beings as opposed to black or white or asian or whatever,we will never get passed this,in every race,there are the cretens and then there are the intelligent,it just all depends on your background or whtever,my dad is an accountant and has alotta clients of caucasian ethnicity who are always happy with his business plans etc,the point here is,your skill level and reputation should speak,as opposed to your skin color,sad thing is,we blacks are very guilty of segregating ourselve from other ethnicities mking it easier for us to be judged or taken as a threat,not to say whites dont but to conter act on this situation,we need to start setting examples,for one,get rid of that piece of shit tv station BET,just my opinion

Mr. R&B
04-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Well put.

TSA
04-24-2011, 02:31 PM
talent is all that matters. If you're able to make money or make is to someone else makes money then what else should matter?

@tetcus, i just think americans have a culture of low achievement. It's not an insult because it's not a bad thing once someone excepts the facts, but the culture of settling for mediocre is strong with african americans but general for all americans it seems, everyone is just content and happy being that way.

foriegners that come to this country are on a mission that most americans aren't. they HAVE to get rich or 'achieve' and to a greater extent, out achieve their peers (others from their ethnic group), they still have the 'american dream' where as americans know that if they're a fuck up in life nobody will judge them and the worst is they get free housing and food.

i don't think school is the route for most african americans though. school only teaches you to be a good employee, and that still makes you dependant on the powers that be and whatever motives are about.
business ownership first, then school.

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2011, 03:15 PM
i don't think school is the route for most african americans though. school only teaches you to be a good employee, and that still makes you dependant on the powers that be and whatever motives are about.

haha what?

learning about business ownership from family will only get you so far, unless you consider running a thriving chicken shack @ a nigerian market -the pinnacle of success.

You won't be able to compete on an international level, let alone be taken seriously without an MBA.

whitey
04-24-2011, 11:05 PM
talent is all that matters. If you're able to make money or make is to someone else makes money then what else should matter?

@tetcus, i just think americans have a culture of low achievement. It's not an insult because it's not a bad thing once someone excepts the facts, but the culture of settling for mediocre is strong with african americans but general for all americans it seems, everyone is just content and happy being that way.

foriegners that come to this country are on a mission that most americans aren't. they HAVE to get rich or 'achieve' and to a greater extent, out achieve their peers (others from their ethnic group), they still have the 'american dream' where as americans know that if they're a fuck up in life nobody will judge them and the worst is they get free housing and food.

for parts of the american population currently you could make this argument. but the grandparents of this current generation would be highly offended by that statement and for good reason. the generation that fought wwI and II and allowed america to enjoy true hegemony for 40 or so years after wwII. there was a reason the US was at the top then. the country took pride at being in the forefront of science and technology. american goods and cars at that time were also top in the world for a reason. there was a pride that was put into them.

the country is running off the hardwork and backs of those people imo. they had to work very hard to get nice lives. their kids and especially this current generation of kids had it good as they were growing up. they didnt have to work hard for it. so they don't expect (or necessarily want) to have to work hard to maintain their current standards of living.

all in my opinion of course.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I think TSA means this and coming generations. The people born in the 20s are an entirely different breed of men and women than their children born in the 40s and 50s who would grow up in the comfort of of the victory their fathers won. But that generation would still have a respect and a hunger and they would build America into a superpower. By the 50 and 60s the kids are too separated from the "greatest generation" and they saw the early baby boomers and wanted no part, so they, the late baby boomers rebelled against the society.

From there its just been downhill, because we lost our culture and heritage and replaced it with angst and bitterness towards a society seen as corrupt. As time went on the wounds festered and the current generation have become a strange blend of some of the most ignorant people in the history of the world, and the people who just might reverse the problem. I'd like to think of myself as the second group. I might be superficially ignorant, but beneath it I'm more wise to the world than your average young person. I have no notions of invincibility, no respect for idealism, and no stomach for surrender. I see the battles that lie ahead and I know that change isn't a slogan, its action. Frankly I don't expect to find a good job or get rich quick. But damn it, I'm going to try.

Here's to my generation being almost as great a generation as my grandparents' generation.

RzaRectum
04-25-2011, 02:00 AM
haha what?

learning about business ownership from family will only get you so far, unless you consider running a thriving chicken shack @ a nigerian market -the pinnacle of success.

You won't be able to compete on an international level, let alone be taken seriously without an MBA.
Leave the boy alone. He thinks a proper schooling on running big business isn't the answer.. :lmao:

TSA
04-25-2011, 03:26 AM
for parts of the american population currently you could make this argument. but the grandparents of this current generation would be highly offended by that statement and for good reason. the generation that fought wwI and II and allowed america to enjoy true hegemony for 40 or so years after wwII. there was a reason the US was at the top then. the country took pride at being in the forefront of science and technology. american goods and cars at that time were also top in the world for a reason. there was a pride that was put into them.

the country is running off the hardwork and backs of those people imo. they had to work very hard to get nice lives. their kids and especially this current generation of kids had it good as they were growing up. they didnt have to work hard for it. so they don't expect (or necessarily want) to have to work hard to maintain their current standards of living.

all in my opinion of course.

oh no no no, don't get it twisted, americans were once upon a time and in reality the most hard working mother fuckers in the history of modern time. Everyone was here to bust their ass or die trying.

things have obviously changed. ppl in my generation have LOooooooWW ambitions. lower then their parents, which are lower then their parents and now the ones of my age are having kids and their parenting habits are fucking pathetic, meaning these kids won't aspire to stop shitting on themselves.

I think TSA means this and coming generations. The people born in the 20s are an entirely different breed of men and women than their children born in the 40s and 50s who would grow up in the comfort of of the victory their fathers won. But that generation would still have a respect and a hunger and they would build America into a superpower. By the 50 and 60s the kids are too separated from the "greatest generation" and they saw the early baby boomers and wanted no part, so they, the late baby boomers rebelled against the society.

From there its just been downhill, because we lost our culture and heritage and replaced it with angst and bitterness towards a society seen as corrupt. As time went on the wounds festered and the current generation have become a strange blend of some of the most ignorant people in the history of the world, and the people who just might reverse the problem. I'd like to think of myself as the second group. I might be superficially ignorant, but beneath it I'm more wise to the world than your average young person. I have no notions of invincibility, no respect for idealism, and no stomach for surrender. I see the battles that lie ahead and I know that change isn't a slogan, its action. Frankly I don't expect to find a good job or get rich quick. But damn it, I'm going to try.

Here's to my generation being almost as great a generation as my grandparents' generation.

have you seen the documentary America: the story of us?

dude americans went hard as FUCK. it shocks me now that ppl are proud of the state of queer ford is in when in the 60 ford and chrystler were making the most BALLER and efficient and godbody cars of all time.

to the point that those cars are now worth as much as 2011 models from that same company if you find them in good shape.

now ppl are proud that Ford sucks. it's a joke,
but the documentary is full of people that were willing to DIE busting their ass to get rich, that's the objective of america.

that's why im not for social welfare anymore. who cares if you die, its america, if you don't make it your SUPPOSED to die.

TSA
04-25-2011, 03:31 AM
haha what?

yeah like Bill Gates and his MBA?

all you need is assets, and good credit, everything else is a joke. Business is very common sense, and everything you don't know you can hire someone that has been trained to know it, or contract and agency that specializes in knowing it.

the reason i say what i say is even with all your education ppl are going to be skeptical on hiring you if your black unless you cartoonishly good at what you do, which will make you equal to a mediocre white guy, so don't waste your time.

if Russel Simmons would have wasted his time trying to get an MBA there would be no def jam.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2011, 03:50 AM
You are using individuals who either got very lucky with the timing of their business decisions or are considered geniuses in some circles.

Blowing off education is a formula that doesn't work for the rest of the population.

You can't become a biochemist without hands on training & lab access for example.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 07:41 AM
i think yall arguments are really relative to the type of career choice or endevour any individual is embarking in,think about it like this,certain careers could bring you major success with the use of only common sense and hard work whereas other careers can only be embarked up with the know how or college experience so in the end,it really boils down to what u wanna do and what requirements are really needed to do it

TSA
04-25-2011, 02:31 PM
You are using individuals who either got very lucky with the timing of their business decisions or are considered geniuses in some circles.

Blowing off education is a formula that doesn't work for the rest of the population.

You can't become a biochemist without hands on training & lab access for example.
That's all fine and dandy. There are careers where merit can take you places, sports, science, entertainment are usually the places too be when it comes to merit.

but black people have an undeniable and crippling disadvantage in all other fields because somebody has to look at you and decide where or not your should be entrusted with the faith of his or her earnings.

i've been in college for long enough to realize every class i have taken where i'm to study the nature of human beings the general subject has been the same

black people are stupid.
sociology, pyschology, human services, and all other subjects where i assess people
i have been alive long enough to know that every aspect of the media outside of those that involve merit have one general overwhelming theme that even deal with black people.

black people are stupid.

the objective of america is to prove black people are stupid. I say this as a black person that can see it. black people aren't trusted to walk into stores without extra supervision.

so if you have a culture both outside formal education and sadly in the universities that have nothing good to say about black people what chance in hell's kitchen does a black engineer have in being picked to work of a 30 million dollar project commissioned by white people with little to no hands on experience dealing with black people outside of what he hears, sees, and reads in school?

My parents are 100x more qualified to do anything then anyone in our entire neighborhood (all white) but as an employee my dad has had to train his supervisors to do jobs he applied for, has been denied franchises on land where that franchise was built 2 years after the rejection letter, and so forth. My mom's firm was audited for what amounts to 2 years straight. STRAIGHT.

if you think poor black ppl are getting shafted wait till you see what's happening to rich or middle class black people.

I therefore don't think it's fair or logical to keep feeding black people this message about education because money trumps education and in business the only education you need is where to find educated people to work for you, and someone has been teaching our present class of business folk that it's not in compton.

TSA
04-25-2011, 02:33 PM
and therefore this is why you have the situation today where in fields where merit is the only measure of success, science, sports, military(to an extent) and media, you see it becoming increasingly dominated by minorities, but your not going to see chink magoo having an office in any of the skyscrapers in manhattan.

Teh KillaBee
04-25-2011, 06:28 PM
you guys are so funny. SLUUUURP if i was suicidal MMMMMMMMMMBWOMMMSUCK. after reading all your post SPITONITDIDDLESBUTTHOLE I would consider myself to be happy to be alive MWAAAAABRMMMPH. funny ass cooments LAPSUPSEMEN

homo

IrOnMaN
04-25-2011, 07:15 PM
That's all fine and dandy. There are careers where merit can take you places, sports, science, entertainment are usually the places too be when it comes to merit.

but black people have an undeniable and crippling disadvantage in all other fields because somebody has to look at you and decide where or not your should be entrusted with the faith of his or her earnings.

i've been in college for long enough to realize every class i have taken where i'm to study the nature of human beings the general subject has been the same

black people are stupid.
sociology, pyschology, human services, and all other subjects where i assess people
i have been alive long enough to know that every aspect of the media outside of those that involve merit have one general overwhelming theme that even deal with black people.

black people are stupid.

the objective of america is to prove black people are stupid. I say this as a black person that can see it. black people aren't trusted to walk into stores without extra supervision.

so if you have a culture both outside formal education and sadly in the universities that have nothing good to say about black people what chance in hell's kitchen does a black engineer have in being picked to work of a 30 million dollar project commissioned by white people with little to no hands on experience dealing with black people outside of what he hears, sees, and reads in school?

My parents are 100x more qualified to do anything then anyone in our entire neighborhood (all white) but as an employee my dad has had to train his supervisors to do jobs he applied for, has been denied franchises on land where that franchise was built 2 years after the rejection letter, and so forth. My mom's firm was audited for what amounts to 2 years straight. STRAIGHT.

if you think poor black ppl are getting shafted wait till you see what's happening to rich or middle class black people.

I therefore don't think it's fair or logical to keep feeding black people this message about education because money trumps education and in business the only education you need is where to find educated people to work for you, and someone has been teaching our present class of business folk that it's not in compton.

Blacks aren't stupid. It's our image that makes us African-American look terrible. It's true.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Any generation of immigrants and their children has to work twice as hard to make it as a the incumbenent citizens.

Every group that came here.

Its not that surprising when you think about it.

the most motivated people from...say Ireland, italy, Poland, Nigeria, wherever, would have chosen to uproot themselves and travel to a foreign land to start a better life.

that takes ball and guts....its like gambling and it truly takes a certain individual to make a huge step like that.

Think about it....leaving your home, your culture behind, the start new somewhere. Not knowing the language...etc. etc.

especially for certain groups its been a much harder transistion. It all depends how many differences there are.

after the economic miracle post WW2....people got real comfortable, they moved out to the burbs, could afford plenty of materialistic things, the world changed, there was a shift......the southern and eastern european immigrants moved out to the suburbs and were replaced by other groups.

african americans are a different case study.

african immigrants or sons of like TSA....you see the cultural differences between the two groups just by posting on this board.

I saw the difference just conversing with them....they are two very different cultures of people.

both black, but worlds different.

africans americans walk aroudn with a chip on their shoulder that can be their greatest benefit, but at the same time their own worst enemy.

IrOnMaN
04-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I just wanted to point out that blacks have this thing about non-blacks. It seems to me that they're so quick to attach themselves to whites or be the ones to ask for help v/s their own. I've experience this throughout college and at work.

I remember I was taking a senior geology course in the fall '06. The class had to complete an assignment by the end of the class period so people had to decide who to work with. It was so funny because I've never witness people choose their partners so quickly like that before. I'd say within a minute, every one was in a team except for three black men (myself included). Well, I was the one who understood the material more so I pretty much did 85% of the project myself. It was so embarrassing because people were just looking at us like were going to fail, simply because it was three black men working together.

Now, there were two black women who were in the class but they QUICKLY got with the other teams. What was funny about the whole thing was not one of them said a word throughout the entire project (I had my eyes and ears open). They just sat there and did nothing. I now understand why they did that and it made sense. They believe that black men are stupid, so did the rest of the class. Even though I was doing very well in the class at that time, it didn't mean anything to them because they wanted an easy A and teaming up with me would be VERY risky! I didn't see it back then because I was young but I see it now. I'm not mad, though.

There have been other times like at my previous jobs. Blacks would talk to non-blacks as if they're Gods but talk to blacks as if they're "niggas" or idiots, seriously.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 07:47 PM
i'm sorry but black people bring some of that on themselves.

im not saying you do in particular, but the retards amongst the blacks really fuck it up for the rest of the normal ones.

and this rap shit isn't helping your cause either. Nor are some of this dumbass retard athletes who don't know how to speak in interviews.

You guys obviously even do it to yourselves.

This same thing happens amongst whites......people judge. Its normal, you shouldnt be shocked about it.

the poindexter looking kid who you know does his work is going to get the partners.

The Benny Fubu lookin dude int he back with the Che shirt, the bloodshot eyes and the rasta cap probably wont.

IrOnMaN
04-25-2011, 08:19 PM
i'm sorry but black people bring some of that on themselves.

im not saying you do in particular, but the retards amongst the blacks really fuck it up for the rest of the normal ones.

and this rap shit isn't helping your cause either. Nor are some of this dumbass retard athletes who don't know how to speak in interviews.

You guys obviously even do it to yourselves.

This same thing happens amongst whites......people judge. Its normal, you shouldnt be shocked about it.

the poindexter looking kid who you know does his work is going to get the partners.

The Benny Fubu lookin dude int he back with the Che shirt, the bloodshot eyes and the rasta cap probably wont.

As I stated before, our image as black people is a negative one. The negatives outweigh the positives. As a race, that isn't a good thing. Africans hate African-Americans because they see us as idiots. Africans come to America and do better than us. They are aware of racism but they know how to say level headed and work around that. How do I know this? Because I witnessed it. They be themselves. They're not ghetto or behave in an ignorant matter. They don't code-switch like most African-Americans do. White people know when a black person is a code-switcher. One can act for so long before it catches up to them.

As a black person, I understand that I have to work twice as hard than the average white man. The average black man in America has no high school diploma, has a prison record, on drugs, speaks fractured English, either homeless or lives with his sister or mother, bad credit, wearing large clothes, no home training, etc. It's bad. I learned this at a very young age and I decided that I don't want to be an average black man because I wouldn't make it.

But even all the things I've done, it's not enough. Maybe if I were to obtain a Ph.D and had more money, they'd take me more seriously. A bachelors doesn't cut it anymore, unfortunately.

In regards to education, when it comes to exams, blacks are the main race who's effected by exams. It's freaking embarrassing to know that a black person scored the lowest out of all the other races. One might think it's ok but the other races are thinking and talking bad about he/she and how stupid he/she is.

"Aww, it's ok. Hey, at least you tried" Then that comment is followed by a pat on the back along with a smile, just as a teacher would do to a child. This is why I always try to be the best at everything that I do because I don't want to be thought of as a "boy".

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-25-2011, 08:41 PM
look at tooch and moa bonding over their profound life experiences and sharing their provocative views on life and race relations.

You guys really ought to have a public access television show.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 09:01 PM
fuck you christ killer.

HE IS RISEN....yesterday.

4bk5sVIKPv8

04-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Whatever, I think it would be an entertaining show. I would watch it anyway.

Also, I never got the whole "jew-christ killer"

that's like saying the blacks killed Malcolm x, or the whites killed abraham lincoln.

either way, unless you start being nicer to jews, you're never going to get that television show i was proposing.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 09:25 PM
Its just something we say....

....kinda like how Benny Fubu and that iranian Commie have to hate cops, even though they call them for support.

I think my penance should be to read deuteronomy and eat matzo ball soup with a bagel and lox on the side....

and get charged out the ass for it.

04-25-2011, 09:28 PM
im not much for jewishness(or any religion) in general, but I do enjoy bagels.

I like using them as the foundation for various sandwiches.

Mumm Ra
04-25-2011, 09:30 PM
i like to smash a pound of various breakfast foods between a panera asiago bagel and eat until it hurts

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
panera??

you whitebread hick.

you gotta go to Mendel's delicatessan or somewhere like that.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Listen,we blacks,all of us have a problem,we have an envy and competition problem,we compete with each other so much that we loose focus of the big prize at hands,for instance,one black man could be the ceo of a company and do everything to make sure other blacks don't get far in the company in fear of em taking his spot so even if you had a ton of qualified blacks out there,we really don't help each other enough to be relevant in different trades,another issue I hae with us is the whole "i am a victim shit",it really annoys me because if you aint on a slave ship,or in hains,have the same rigt to go to school and college like every other ethnicity,i don't see why there should be the victim role going on these days,all I hear all day from bum friends who don't wanna do shit is "its the white mans world",gtfo,its everyones world,they just know the channels to take to get where they need,the sad thing is,there are alotta blacks who work hard and are making a mark but the ratio of em to the ignoramuses who smoke drink and fuck their lives away is little,its just like those gangbangers who tell you,thats all I know,in such a huge fucking planet,thats not all you know you fuck

04-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Panera doesn't make "real" bagels, but that being said, those asiago cheese joints are delicious.

Mumm Ra
04-25-2011, 09:53 PM
panera??

you whitebread hick.

you gotta go to Mendel's delicatessan or somewhere like that.
thats all ill ever buy there
eat one and try telling me it tastes like shit you menstrual internet troll

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Listen,we blacks,all of us have a problem,we have an envy and competition problem,we compete with each other so much that we loose focus of the big prize at hands,for instance,one black man could be the ceo of a company and do everything to make sure other blacks don't get far in the company in fear of em taking his spot so even if you had a ton of qualified blacks out there,we really don't help each other enough to be relevant in different trades,another issue I hae with us is the whole "i am a victim shit",it really annoys me because if you aint on a slave ship,or in hains,have the same rigt to go to school and college like every other ethnicity,i don't see why there should be the victim role going on these days,all I hear all day from bum friends who don't wanna do shit is "its the white mans world",gtfo,its everyones world,they just know the channels to take to get where they need,the sad thing is,there are alotta blacks who work hard and are making a mark but the ratio of em to the ignoramuses who smoke drink and fuck their lives away is little,its just like those gangbangers who tell you,thats all I know,in such a huge fucking planet,thats not all you know you fuck

i agree with this.....not just in terms of blacks but, people who say I cant or make excuses for why they cannot better themselves....

its all bullshit. they are just too lazy to do it.

and you are right, the whole, "thats all i know" crap is the biggest line of shit ever.

thats what LEARNING is......you get to "know" more stuff.

I could see a peasant in the middle ages with no access to books, and illiterate anyway saying this...

but a motherfucker living in america with the internet and access to public libraries???

give me a break.

I love it when these New Yorkers talk that shit too...there is more opportunity over there than maybe anywhere in the world. Thats why 8 million mother fuckers live there.

Retards like skampoe who are just brainwashed, spoon fed by govt. rations and LAZY.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 09:58 PM
and furthermore, if you are smart enough to conceptualize the phrase "thats all I know", you are smart enough to figure out that you can know more.

because if you are indeed aware that there is more to know, well than you aren't that stupid.

a true moron, in its strictest definition wouldn't even know that's all he knew. he would be oblivious to his own ignorance.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 10:01 PM
thats all ill ever buy there
eat one and try telling me it tastes like shit you menstrual internet troll

maybe for your next liberal arts project....you can take a field trip to a Jewish delicatessen and see how them Jews be eatin!

It'll be just like the soup kitchens!

Or you could go real hardcore and take a Schvitz!!!

i try to avoid chain restaurants in general, are they are mediocre and for commoners, but there is a Panera right by my office, and that sierra turkey and french(freedomm) onion soup isn't bad.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
end of story!!

diggy
04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Funny. We tend to pay alot of attention to the fuck ups...it's kinda like the news.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Funny. We tend to pay alot of attention to the fuck ups...it's kinda like the news.

this is true,we do really need to pay more attention to the achievers and build more on ways to advance and say fuck those hobos

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2011, 10:18 PM
in business the only education you need is where to find educated people to work for you,

I disagree with this. Building up a business empire requires much more than scouting the best talent. I've seen plenty of companies who have amazing teams fold up over night because the CEO or upper management ran it into the ground. The people who succeed usually have a natural acumen for the business world too.

The media likes to feed the general public all these 1 in a billion success stories to keep this American Dream thing alive. I don't buy into it.

I'd also like to point out that the feeling of inadequacy is form of maladaptive behavior. Running away from the problem will only make it worse. White people completely out of the picture doesn't mean jack shit except for a temporary raised standard of living that will end when people start CUNTING it out over POWER.

Because after the wealth gets redistributed amongst African Americans, AFRICANS, Arabs, Hispanics and Asians ... there will still be judgement, and culture clashes + employers/juries/colleagues judging you because you aren't:

muslim
christian
atheist
born in a 1st world country
have the right clothes on
enjoy the same past times

It's an unbreakable cycle and I know it's true after seeing how Black Americans judge African immigrants in real life and especially on this board.

My point is you're fucked either way, but completely shutting down and dismissing education all together is the quickest way to limit yourself intellectually especially in a competitive business environment. Those people taking extra night classes or certification programs online are only accruing more and more knowledge so they can triumph over their competitors who are half-assing it.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Blacks would talk to non-blacks as if they're Gods

Bruh, there's a GOD in my sig. He has the voice of an angel with great hair.

04-25-2011, 10:29 PM
you need to cop that "michelle smiles" joint. shit knocks

Olive Oil Goombah
04-25-2011, 10:46 PM
I disagree with this. Building up a business empire requires much more than scouting the best talent. I've seen plenty of companies who have amazing teams fold up over night because the CEO or upper management ran it into the ground. The people who succeed usually have a natural acumen for the business world too.

The media likes to feed the general public all these 1 in a billion success stories to keep this American Dream thing alive. I don't buy into it.

I'd also like to point out that the feeling of inadequacy is form of maladaptive behavior. Running away from the problem will only make it worse. White people completely out of the picture doesn't mean jack shit except for a temporary raised standard of living that will end when people start CUNTING it out over POWER.

Because after the wealth gets redistributed amongst African Americans, AFRICANS, Arabs, Hispanics and Asians ... there will still be judgement, and culture clashes + employers/juries/colleagues judging you because you aren't:

muslim
christian
atheist

It's an unbreakable cycle and I know it's true after seeing how Black Americans judge African immigrants in real life and especially on this board.

My point is you're fucked either way, but completely shutting down and dismissing education all together is the quickest way to limit yourself intellectually especially in a competitive business environment. Those people taking extra night classes or certification programs online are only accruing more and more knowledge so they can triumph over their competitors who are half-assing it.

this is highly accurate.

You are a more resourceful and useful person with a degree than without. You have also networked even if you don't know it.

You're rags to riches, Jay Z stories all sound great, but think about how many Jay Z wannabe's dont make it. Millions.

Not everyone is going to be the alpha dog, the guy at the top. And that title is not easy to maintain, sometimes its not even worth it.

I think a problem today is that people think its a fail if you arent THEE man. Like making an honest and decent living is some sort of shortcoming.

Compared to most, you are living like a freaking King. Put things into perspective.

It is psychological mixed with cultural.

self pity and blaming others for your problems and being in denial, scapegoating, making excuses........no "successful" person does this stuff. Or if they do it, its not often and it doesnt effect their decision making.

Half of it really is a mindset. its not about being a genius either. I guess you either get it or you dont.

Maybe it has somethign to do with maturity, discipline or self esteem...im not sure. Its probably all things factored in.

04-25-2011, 10:48 PM
B_V0_BCB9ak

i dare you not to cry and jack off, in some order

diggy
04-25-2011, 11:00 PM

hahahahahahah

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2011, 11:04 PM
^ I forgot to say 'or vice versa'

Don't act like it doesn't happen.

diggy
04-25-2011, 11:09 PM
True. I won't deny. It goes both ways.

04-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Aren't you a Canadian? Quit denying your heritage

diggy
04-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Yes - Canada, which is in North America, and makes me American. Although some may not agree that I am American, cuz the word is used for Inhabitants of the United States. Dictionary definitions would agreee with me though.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-26-2011, 07:36 AM

this is too fucking true and it works both ways actually which makes our species on this planet one of the most retarded i know..sadly

RzaRectum
04-26-2011, 10:23 PM
this is too fucking true and it works both ways actually which makes our species on this planet one of the most retarded i know..sadly

Shiet.. You haven't seen Asian families of the various varieties. They can judge like motherfucker. And the gossip. It's so fucked up sometimes, it's not even funny. Why you think these Japanese people still kill themselves in the new millenium..

diggy
04-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Ya. Every ethnicity has a downside in their culture. It's just that the downside of Blacks is put in the public eye with daily updates for reminders.

TSA
04-27-2011, 01:44 AM

muslim
christian
atheist

You and everyone on here knows that we're reaching an era where education doesn't mean what it used to mean. If you came to me with the same attitude towards education in 1985 i would totally agree but as for now I don't.

let me show you what a master's degree does for anyone, let alone a black person.

you get the master's degree. you have to work for white people. white people will never realize how completely intolerable and petty they can be but from an outsiders perspective im letting you guys know. You can say what you want about generalizing but wow. So you spend your entire working career being treated like a dick for no reason either on purpose or by accident in the name of a higher wage then someone that doesn't have a degree, and it's not a joke or whatever. I literally just had a disciplinary action because i "don't leave for break on time". Someone complained that i don't leave for break on time and have been taking shorter breaks then my mandated 45 minutes.
they complaining and the supervisors felt the need to talk to me, and through out the talk they kept slipping in racist jabs like trying to say particular things in ebonics, or act 'cool' with me.

then lets say you lose that job, which you will. You now can't apply at 90% of places everyone else can because they'll tell you you're 'over qualified'. Now you can apply in the narrower field of whatever you studied with LOW hopes of actually getting that job because our university system if pumping out more qualified workers then our economy is pumping out qualified work, or you can lie on your application and omit the part where you have a master's degree.

if you take the first option it's a long hard fight, hopefully you find work in your field, but like almost everyone the both of us know that studied something outside of medicine education or law, it's rare someone actually works in the field they studied.

if you take the later option, you literally just put yourself into a mountain of debt your life time can't pay off at a comfortable time so that you can lie about being educated and get a decent paying factory job which will help you pay off your cartoonish debt.

either way, education is a nice option, but it's not always the smartest, it's rarely the most efficient, and it's very often more limiting then liberating.

yes, any type of person will be judged, but if you're fucking black you're fucking black and even if you get the job your co-workers will still force you to play an odd juggling game that maybe is normal for them but you didn't grow up having to walk on thin ice cause of ppls emotional deficiencies.

minorities
1. learning trades
2. starting businesses

for the most consistently positive results

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm so happy I'm not on a punch clock or anyone's watch anymore for my lunch hour or small breaks. That shit used to stress me out.

It's hard to tell how people will value education in these coming years considering the IMF recently made their projection that China will surpass our economy by 2016.

IMF bombshell: Age of America nears end (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/imf-bombshell-age-of-america-about-to-end-2011-04-25?siteid=nwham)

Maybe we should be teaching more Chinese classes in school?

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:12 AM
BUT if your a school ass nigga go ahead, there are personality types that excel at that arena, and an intelligent person that neglects education is failing to utlizing a valueable resource, but it's not for everyone and isn't the narrow route to a 'better life' as it is advertized to be, and all of it's advantages to individuals are keenly negated by the reality of a black person looking for work, or working.

and it's not EVERY company that's 'racist'. i would say the vast majority aren't, but they're still full of white people

take yourself out of your white people world and inverse the situation. Imagine being the only white guy at an all black company and dealing with emotional dispositions you've NEVER been trained to encounter,. You're still going to feel awkward, don't lie and try to seem 'open minded' it doesn't mean your racist, it simply means your in an ODD environment. and you still have the advantage of all the white stereotypes being 'good' but you'll still feel out of place and have to deal with some shit.

now add that to the fact that they're teaching that black ppl are retarded in SCHOOL dude.

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm so happy I'm not on a punch clock or anyone's watch anymore for my lunch hour or small breaks. That shit used to stress me out.

It's hard to tell how people will value education in these coming years considering the IMF recently made their projection that China will surpass our economy by 2016.

IMF bombshell: Age of America nears end (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/imf-bombshell-age-of-america-about-to-end-2011-04-25?siteid=nwham)

Maybe we should be teaching more Chinese classes in school?
I saw this on another forum (eohlEHol!)

I think small-mid sized businesses are american's future.

we have lost our comparative advantage in manufacturing and we'll never have it back, we need to reform our economy to capitalize on what we're good at, taking risks, convincing ppl to buy shit, and providing oppurtunity for chinks to bloom.

our futue isn't in being more educated, we honestly have an overload of overtly educated ppl that can't do anything with it.

our future is in CONTINUING to provide the best environment for the best ppl other countries produce to come and excel.

do we need 6 million biochem bachelor's degree holders when the greatest biochem nigga from the greatest biochem country in the world can just come in and do all that baller shit for us in pursuit of ...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_20ApxdbbC9Q/ScKP999luTI/AAAAAAAABvQ/LXAN7k74Ugk/s400/Big+House.jpg

http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bree_olson.jpg

and
http://images.travelpod.com/users/matthewchan/1.1273165600.wynn-s-fleet-of-cars.jpg

our comparative advantage is the american dream, we have to strive to keep this the most upwardly mobile society in the world so that everyone else can slave over having the best scientists only to have them come to america to make REAL money.

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:27 AM
most white ppl you and i both know won't even walk into black barbershops cause they don't wanna feel out of place even if they give bomb haircuts.

diggy
04-27-2011, 02:38 AM
I don't even go to black barber shops and I'm Black...too much shit-talking. I learned at age 13 to cut my own hair (believe it or not). Much cheaper too.

Anyway, there are still Americans who ask when are the manufacturing jobs are coming back (smh) in a world that is increasingly global where you could get a poor country to do the same work for less money!

We going thru a revolution and we don't know the outcome with detail. How is it gonna impact the everyday person? We have to wait and see.

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2011, 02:41 AM
We going thru a revolution and we don't know the outcome with detail. How is it gonna impact the everyday person? We have to wait and see.

D5X8W7MgbhM
LOLOL

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:43 AM
http://www.ohio-share.coxnewsweb.com/multimedia/dynamic/00595/59335237_-1_595080g.jpg

I don't even go to black barber shops and I'm Black...too much shit-talking. I learned at age 13 to cut my own hair (believe it or not). Much cheaper too.

Anyway, there are still Americans who ask when are the manufacturing jobs are coming back (smh) in a world that is increasingly global where you could get a poor country to do the same work for less money!

i too hate going but have no choice.
can't be denied that it's a simple start up and if you took yourself seriously unlike 99% of them, it's a 40 dollar and hour 'job' on a good day if you cut 1 person every 30 minutes which is VERY possible, in nebraska, let alone somewhere like detriot or something (though they take 2 hours on 1 person as the national average cause they're retarded and hate money)

diggy
04-27-2011, 02:55 AM
D5X8W7MgbhM
LOLOL

hahahaha

i too hate going but have no choice.
can't be denied that it's a simple start up and if you took yourself seriously unlike 99% of them, it's a 40 dollar and hour 'job' on a good day...

ya, I cut my own, but I don't know how to do white peoples hair - the comb and scissor technique while the hair is wet thing. There's a lot of white people where I live. If I was gonna do that as a profession, I would need training which I don't have. I don't wanna be in that profession anyway.

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:55 AM
i think with the speed technological change has taken we're going through several revolutions faster then we've ever known how to deal with.

things like hacking and wikileaks for example have made things like government secrecy a fading memory. Some of us feel uncomfortable living in a world of such openness.

in reality (back on the education things) internet has made 'learning' almost totally useless as far as having practical applications because if you learn how to use a computer ALL bre3dz of information is right there infront of you. You don't even need to learn handwritting, spelling (leohle i know, i know), all that's left is for you to learn how to 'use' it i suppose.

all these revolutions in the middle east are direct results of how open internet has made their worlds

things that were normal 5 years ago
libraries,
movie theatres,
movie rental,
books,
conversations,
the written word,
privacy,
isolation,
formal places of work
formal militaries and military tradition,
albums,
and more are rendered more and more irrelevant by the hour, next year it will be by the minute, and the rate of change will continue to increase like this, almost faster then our minds and cultures can reprogram to suit.

TSA
04-27-2011, 02:57 AM
hahahaha

http://www.trinitifx.com/uploaded_images/bad_hair.jpg

ya, I cut my own, but I don't know how to do white peoples hair - the comb and scissor technique while the hair is wet thing. There's a lot of white people where I live. If I was gonna do that as a profession, I would need training which I don't have. I don't wanna be in that profession anyway.

LaLwz!

diggy
04-27-2011, 02:58 AM
hey tsa, check youtube. theres vids up there of peeps cutting their own hair - you could learn.

All you need is to buy an electric shaver. Sit on the bathroom counter wit your back to the mirror, hold a small mirror w/ your hand and shaver in the other. It's awkward at first buut w/ practice, you get better.

TSA
04-27-2011, 03:00 AM
hey tsa, check youtube. theres vids up there of peeps cutting their own hair - you could learn.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CHhqJa04ZKE/TBg6m4hvlFI/AAAAAAAAAbY/ORNWrShO7YA/s320/bad+haircut.jpg
All you need is to buy an electric shaver. Sit in the bathroom wit your back to the mirror, hold a small mirror w/ your hand and shaver in the other. It's awkward at first buut w/ practice, you get better.

im too paranoid to do it. growing up my hair grew slow, now it grows fast, but i still take haircuts as seriously as a person who's hair grows slow. i used to suffer under bad haircuts for a month and a week before i could get a new hair cut, now it's 2 weeks.

diggy
04-27-2011, 03:07 AM
i think with the speed technological change has taken we're going through several revolutions faster then we've ever known how to deal with.

things like hacking and wikileaks for example have made things like government secrecy a fading memory. Some of us feel uncomfortable living in a world of such openness.

in reality (back on the education things) internet has made 'learning' almost totally useless as far as having practical applications because if you learn how to use a computer ALL bre3dz of information is right there infront of you. You don't even need to learn handwritting, spelling (leohle i know, i know), all that's left is for you to learn how to 'use' it i suppose.

all these revolutions in the middle east are direct results of how open internet has made their worlds

things that were normal 5 years ago
libraries,
movie theatres,
movie rental,
books,
conversations,
the written word,
privacy,
isolation,
formal places of work
formal militaries and military tradition,
albums,
and more are rendered more and more irrelevant by the hour, next year it will be by the minute, and the rate of change will continue to increase like this, almost faster then our minds and cultures can reprogram to suit.

tru

diggy
04-27-2011, 03:17 AM
LaLwz!
In response to your picture...not every white dude shaves his head bald like that. Anyway, like I said, I dont even wanna do the barber thing - I don't like working with people that way.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-27-2011, 07:55 AM
don't even get me started with black barber shops man.....not to generalize but the amount of ignorance that comes outta some of these peoples mouths is earth shattering to say the least,luckily,my younger bro cuts hair so I just utilize him when I need a good fade,i swear you go into those places and you realise what a ton of us aint advancing in Life,its like yo wtf,i came here to get a fade not listen to gissip and half the time,they shitting on someone who aint there,who prolly has more money or who is famous,in the end it's like are you fucking serious,look in the mirror of life and ask yourself the important question,should I be talking about people,take this from an african man,most people of my ethnicity are terrible gossips,u could walk into a building and they would make you feel like you the man of the hr,u could dwear they got mad love for you,wait till you walk out,then the shit talking starts "u become the worst piece of shit they ever laid eyes on,worst part is,they do it to each other as well so no one is safe with these mouthy busy bodies,thats why I've made it a point to only befriend likeminded cats,dudes with principle and who want some shit outta life instead of sitting back and analyzing someone elses life who prolly don't even give a flying shit wat you think

IrOnMaN
04-27-2011, 10:24 AM
minorities
1. learning trades
2. starting businesses

for the most consistently positive results

So, African-Americans and Africans obtaining a college degree is a waste of time for them due to racism? That's what white people wanted decades ago and now you agree with that racist mentally?

In my opinion, obtaining a college degree as a black person means a lot. I had to work one to two jobs throughout college, received hardly no support from family and friends, sacrificed, dealt with racism, deaths in family, and struggled throughout college in order to graduate. I did what I had to do. Even though African-Americans attend college, a low percentage of us don't even graduate college because it's "too hard". Bullshit! People are just lazy and they don't want to pursue their dreams because it's either bullshit or it's too hard. There is no limitation to what one can do! People just allow for barriers to be place in front of them.

I took welding as a trade while attending high school and I did extremely well with a 4.00 GPA in the two years that I attended the technical school. Even with a trade and a 4.00 GPA from that technical school, I knew that as a young black man, no one was going to take me serious, especially since the technical school that I attended was a Detroit Public School! Come on! If I wanted to be taken serious, I had to graduate college in a science field, which I did. Only a hand full of people that I attended high school with didn't finish or they're still going. It's crazy!

What I'm saying is that for African-Americans, the road to success to a VERY LONG ONE because we're at a disadvantage when it comes to resources and support while non-blacks (all races of people excluding black people) have it better. It's not that college is hard, it's because most African-Americans are very discouraged and lack the proper support. How is one suppose to finish college without support? How is one going to do well on the MCAT, GRE, or LSAT if one is discouraged? Black people are the ones who are affected by this, seriously. Why did you think the test scores are low?

I understand what you're saying, TSA, but sometimes, you have to look pass the bullshit and just do want you NEED to do. Fuck them!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-27-2011, 10:53 AM
the only thing that will discourage any black person from achieving his dreams is himself and a negative way of thinking,lets be real here ,how many dudes do we know out here with mad potential who don't even try because the excuse is always "the man" this,the man that,or it's a waste of time or I make more money slingling crack,why I gotta go to college etc,i know too many intelligent dummies like this who prolly would be far ahead by now if they gave themselves that chance,my point is,while I agree that it may be a long road for us to be successful,some of us don't even attempt to walk that path to even know if it's long or not,but then again,a great majority of em are not to blame,if you look at their family structure and the mentality of those that raise em,u will realize they get discouraged by most of the people they look up to

it also doesn't help that the supercial aspect of most of we blacks is off the roof,dudes wanna live big without the kinda doug to do it,some of these cats set themselves back by having babymamas while they young before they're lives even started so now they at a major disadvantage having to deal with responsibilities at the wrong time frame of their lives,the point is,if you wanna be someone in this life,u need to sit down and be willing to do away with the little pleasures and the unrealistic way of thinking,all that baller attitudes gotta be throw out the window,humble yaself,work around ya means and climb up like everyone else,this shit's not an over night thing,it isn't an easy journey either,it takes alotta pressure and challenges but once you get there,youre more proud of overcoming the setbacks,we all love to live thebig life but when shit gets tough,u gotta get real,sadly I know too many of us blacks who miss that point,i know people on freaking welfare who wanna live in condos and loft,like are you serious? Think about it

IrOnMaN
04-27-2011, 11:14 AM
the only thing that will discourage any black person from achieving his dreams is himself and a negative way of thinking,lets be real here ,how many dudes do we know out here with mad potential who don't even try because the excuse is always "the man" this,the man that,or it's a waste of time or I make more money slingling crack,why I gotta go to college etc,i know too many intelligent dummies like this who prolly would be far ahead by now if they gave themselves that chance,my point is,while I agree that it may be a long road for us to be successful,some of us don't even attempt to walk that path to even know if it's long or not,but then again,a great majority of em are not to blame,if you look at their family structure and the mentality of those that raise em,u will realize they get discouraged by most of the people they look up to

it also doesn't help that the supercial aspect of most of we blacks is off the roof,dudes wanna live big without the kinda doug to do it,some of these cats set themselves back by having babymamas while they young before they're lives even started so now they at a major disadvantage having to deal with responsibilities at the wrong time frame of their lives,the point is,if you wanna be someone in this life,u need to sit down and be willing to do away with the little pleasures and the unrealistic way of thinking,all that baller attitudes gotta be throw out the window,humble yaself,work around ya means and climb up like everyone else,this shit's not an over night thing,it isn't an easy journey either,it takes alotta pressure and challenges but once you get there,youre more proud of overcoming the setbacks,we all love to live thebig life but when shit gets tough,u gotta get real,sadly I know too many of us blacks who miss that point,i know people on freaking welfare who wanna live in condos and loft,like are you serious? Think about it

I agree! People are only perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are lazy. People want to look and live like kings and queens without the work that it requires to get there.

I do agree with what you stated in regards to dedication. Failure just isn't an option in 2011.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-27-2011, 11:26 AM
exactly

IrOnMaN
04-27-2011, 11:50 AM
To be honest, TSA, the black business thing is good but there are problems with it. Who's going to support a black business? It depends on the business, though.

z0Ws4wEW90s

This guy and TSA have some things in common. He discusses how education and black men. Good video.

7giSkFyv4Uw

IZA
04-27-2011, 04:00 PM
A black Doctor is an oxymoron. Unless you are referring to a witch Doctor that is.

Mr. R&B
04-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Dr. Huxtable

Dr. hibbert.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6a/Doctor_Hibbert.png/250px-Doctor_Hibbert.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Doctor_Hibbert.png)

RzaRectum
04-28-2011, 02:33 AM
D5X8W7MgbhM
LOLOL
While he was up there, he should've thrown in how Kodak was not selling as much 35mm film, because of SD memory cards and it's effect on the market. What a dumbass!

To be honest, TSA, the black business thing is good but there are problems with it. Who's going to support a black business?

I don't like "black business" as a term. What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Why can't it be described as a profitable business that is run by competent business men and leaders (who happen to be black)? I don't know if you see the distinction I'm trying to get at..

The focus should be on the needs of the customers the business wants to cater to. If the company can take it to that level, then it's thinking big.

Is Hollywood a White business or a Jew business? Give me a break. What about Black people in Hollywood? It's just Hollywood and understood that you can have a business there if you can create enough excitement. People make music, make movies, and all types of other media there, but if you focus on race, you're thinking small, and you limit the effectiveness of the company's reach, because you are alienating the rest of your potential customers. You've got to think big.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-28-2011, 07:30 AM
I totally agree with rzarectum,tha ts the point I made earlier,we need to stop segregating outselves intentionally from other ethnicities and I believe any business which an make a good profit and has the chance off making good revenue can get a shot,its all in how you present yourself,how well researched you are and following the proper channels to make it happen,infact dare I say that's when some of those uber ebonic using cats which they didn't skip english class so they could be articulate in important moments/situations

remember ,in this life,what you choose to be will play a part in ya future one way or another