PDA

View Full Version : Meet me at 5, mickey d's....

Wh0am3ye?
04-22-2011, 08:44 PM
WEnfBBWHFCY

food for thought
04-22-2011, 08:49 PM
dumb ass faggits talking about you better leave instead of calling 911 for the girl while she has a seizure

Lex Lugor
04-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Damn awful... I hate to say it but at least if the girl does die, them disgusting black bitches will get thrown in a pair of jump suits.. One of those minimum wage faggots shoulda dragged em out by their weaves long ago.

Lex Lugor
04-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Nobody fuck around like that where I work.. I'll gleefully toss a bitch on her ass if she's fucking up like this, especially if its two or three on one, it'll just make my actions all the more forgivable... Shit like this just happened to a friend of mine actually. LOL that yellow and red got people all aggressive and shit .

CEITEDMOFO
04-22-2011, 09:29 PM
HEARD SHE WAS TRANSGENDER SO WIT HATE CRIMES(CRIMES AGAINST FAGGITZ), YOU USUALLY GOTTA DO MORE TIMe

MIGHT BE NOT BAD SINCE ITS DOWN SOUTH

check two
04-22-2011, 10:16 PM
What's with all these sluts acting up in fast food places lately? They should get some more serial killers in those areas.

Paranoid
04-23-2011, 02:52 AM
chunks of hair all over the floor and shit

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2011, 03:07 AM
smh this is like the 7 video in 2 months. Wtf is going on?

Tekken000
04-23-2011, 04:15 AM
That sucks yo!

Hwp_FSs4gt0&feature=channel_video_title

Mr. R&B
04-23-2011, 04:58 AM
What's with all these sluts acting up in fast food places lately? They should get some more serial killers in those areas.

Degenerate behavior is @ an all-time high in deez dayz-n-timez. :ouch:

Duh last dayz!

sickdog
04-23-2011, 09:03 AM
ffs... this type of shit never happens at place i live. and if id ever see this type of shit i would beat a shit out of a stupid bitchies. fuckin degenerates...

check two
04-25-2011, 02:04 PM
-Md. woman charged in transgender McDonald's fight

ROSEDALE, Md. – An 18-year-old woman has been charged in an attack on a transgender woman over using a McDonald's restroom in a Baltimore suburb.

Police announced Monday that Teonna Monae Brown was arrested Friday and charged with first- and second-degree assault.

A video of the April 18 fight posted online shows an assault by two young women on 22-year-old Chrissy Lee Polis.

Polis told The Baltimore Sun that before she was attacked she heard a teen say she was a man using the women's restroom. According to charging documents, a 14-year-old girl charged as a juvenile in the case told police that she and Brown fought with Polis over using the restroom.

A rally condemning the attack is set for 7 p.m. Monday outside the restaurant in Rosedale, Md.

Uncle Steezo
04-26-2011, 11:37 AM
hahahahaha yall would be the tranny's knight in shining armor?

i bet the fggt was talking slick to those chix especially since it felt comfortable enough to use the womens toilet.

Wh0am3ye?
04-26-2011, 11:42 AM
I don't feel as bad......

diggy
04-26-2011, 11:53 AM
oh well

check two
04-26-2011, 02:40 PM
You don't feel as bad that the person almost got killed cause it was a dude?

100pr00f
04-26-2011, 02:48 PM
i live not to far from that place..lol...on a side note the chicks boyfriend was hitting on the the tranny .....thats y the fight broke out...also every one was fired that was working that shift .........another side note..didnt know trannys were in the area...gotta keep my eyes peeled when hitting on chicks

check two
04-26-2011, 02:54 PM
lol yeah I was thinking that the hood rats probably beat the he-she up because the he-she looked better than them and they got jealous.

Wh0am3ye?
04-26-2011, 03:04 PM

almost got killed by chicks.....

Lex Lugor
04-26-2011, 03:11 PM
lol your an :eggy:

check two
04-26-2011, 03:15 PM

I think he was more feminine than those so called 'chicks'. They were more like creatures from the blue lagoon with weaves.

Mr. R&B
04-26-2011, 03:29 PM
^Hahahahahahahahaha

IrOnMaN
04-26-2011, 05:03 PM
hahahahaha yall would be the tranny's knight in shining armor?

i bet the fggt was talking slick to those chix especially since it felt comfortable enough to use the womens toilet.

It? We're talking about a human being here. Also, was....she suppose to use the men's restroom? That would be awkward, wouldn't it?

I don't feel as bad......

}:|

oh well

I thought you like transsexuals? Why the change of heart all of a sudden?}:|

i live not to far from that place..lol...on a side note the chicks boyfriend was hitting on the the tranny .....thats y the fight broke out...also every one was fired that was working that shift .........another side note..didnt know trannys were in the area...gotta keep my eyes peeled when hitting on chicks

Good.:dududu:

lol yeah I was thinking that the hood rats probably beat the he-she up because the he-she looked better than them and they got jealous.

I can agree with this.

I think he was more feminine than those so called 'chicks'. They were more like creatures from the blue lagoon with weaves.

+rep:=)

food for thought
04-26-2011, 05:16 PM

lmao

diggy
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM

I guess that was to me, right? I mean that's a violation of womens privacy for a man to be in the female restroom in a female outfit pretending to be a female. I don't care about the political correctness...if that thing is a man, it does not make it right for it to go in a female restroom. That is why we have the female symbol and male symbol on washroom doors.

...also every one was fired that was working that shift...

Probably cuz they did not break it up, call police, and get the person medical attention for the seizures. It was dealt with unprofessionally. I agree with the firings.

It? We're talking about a human being here. Also, was....she suppose to use the men's restroom? That would be awkward, wouldn't it?

Refer to my first paragraph in this multipost. Yes it would be awkward. That is because a man who dresses and pretends to be a woman...well...isn't that an awkward person?

I thought you like transsexuals? Why the change of heart all of a sudden?}:|

Do I like trannys. Nope. I'll admit when one looks good though. I'm not into them; that is a wucorp game that I do for chuckles. It's just entertainment homey!

IrOnMaN
04-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Refer to my first paragraph in this multipost. Yes it would be awkward. That is because a man who dresses and pretends to be a woman...well...isn't that an awkward person?

I believe a person who chooses not to be who they want to be is awkward. In my opinion, it requires strength to be a transsexual because they have to endure so much ignorance and crap from people.

Do I like trannys. Nope. I'll admit when one looks good though. I'm not into them; that is a wucorp game that I do for chuckles. It's just entertainment homey!

To be honest, I don't even care if a man or female like transsexuals. That's none of my business. I'm not judging at all because no one can help who they like. It's life. I wasn't trying to insult you at all. I just thought that you had a change in heart. My bad.

100pr00f
04-27-2011, 11:54 AM
the dude was a full tranny....didnt have male organs .....personally id rather him go to the female rest rooms ...clearly he is in to other guys and not females ...to go so far to get the snip...but that is not y he got beat....wasn't because he was going to got to the bathroom...which it is a one person bathroom that he was waiting for...

MaskedAvenger
04-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Beating bitches like that is fair game

Mr. R&B
04-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Probably cuz they did not break it up, call police, and get the person medical attention for the seizures. It was dealt with unprofessionally. I agree with the firings.

Of course they acted unprofessionally...IT'S FUCKING McDONALDS!!!!!!

9/10 people they employ are mentally handicapped ghetto degenerates.

Just like the cunts that issued the beating.

They were probably there to bum free food from some asshole that worked there and stole tons of shit daily.

check two
04-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I guess that was to me, right? I mean that's a violation of womens privacy for a man to be in the female restroom in a female outfit pretending to be a female. I don't care about the political correctness...if that thing is a man, it does not make it right for it to go in a female restroom. That is why we have the female symbol and male symbol on washroom doors.

Ru, I was referring to threadstarter.