PDA

View Full Version : 2nd & final leak from THE FINAL EXIT - SICK TIMES [PROD. GBUILDING]

LORD ZERO
04-23-2011, 03:15 PM
vADKmBnmpyE
PEEP YALL!
P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

GBUILDING
04-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Dope shit, playa. You be goin' in, man. I respect your grind. This shit is all about dat grind, if you're serious, that is. Rugged ass beat, the right message, rawness. I feel everythang you said, too. I hate soft-ass-supposed-to-be-hip-hop. A few catz on this board comin wit dat grimeyness, though. It was some good shit in that battle y'all had, haven't heard all of em yet, though. Keep grindin'! All day, all night...GRENADE CLUB!

LoTec
04-25-2011, 12:36 AM
nice Zero, good content and dope flow as usual. Feelin the beat too, and good use of the Sheen samples Gbuilding.

LORD ZERO
04-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Peace on da props yall! :d

H.Notik
04-25-2011, 04:46 PM
pretty banging beat from gbuilding right here...your flow matched it nicely. sometimes the filter you use on the vocals makes is sound like your cutting in after every line, I'd lighten it up a bit. feeling this joint for sure props.

SKAMPOE
04-25-2011, 06:08 PM
werd^
Gbuilding's beats allways so gritty, love that shit
ill track Z
lookin forward to this project

LORD ZERO
04-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Word word, itll be here very soon yall!

Jonny Details
05-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Nice track da beats tuff not exactly my style tho n lyrics r nice ill message I agree with hypnotic tho..I don't punch in I spit a whole verse first b4 i punch in for the hook then spit the other verse although I spit a whole track no punch ins sometimes...I wont put out a track with that many cuts in...its an ez thing to spit a few lines..my opinionis geo thru a verse no punching it will sound better to me..
I do like the message tho peace