PDA

View Full Version : I'm not holding this back...

night pupil
04-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Sup, it's been a min.. I been threw so much bullshit.. But I got to explain something that just happen.. My mom got the last shampoo from me for my brother to take a shower today then about 30 min after my mother said she was goin to the shopping center infront of us to go to the store dots.. I said i'm going cus i have to buy shampoo and other things at the dollar store they have there.. My brother always goes with me so we are looking at the shampoo and I always pass my hand to my brothers head to show him love or always hug him or to tell him to move it along.. This time i passed my hand and caught his head and the side of his ear.. Then after a a sec like always i Get mad paranoid and start thinking about that nas gif they where passing around and i look at the camera infront of us... They really have not played anything on this yet.. BUT THERES NO FUCKING WAY I'M FEELING MY BROTHER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. I say it cus i know how these people are, they have played so much bullshit as it is already... That i can't take this shit no more.. In dec. they took my mom's car away cus she stoped paying the car for 3 months.. From that time till now they been hitting me relentlessly.. She just got a car two weeks ago.. But I swer that mall infront of us has something bro every fucking time i go stupid shit happens, I dont know why i keep going even if i need too.. But i had to go to get my cigs or other shit and even more when i had no car.. I swer theres some crazy witchcraft going on here and ofcoruse it's not like they dont play it.. Everything here is a cauculated step.. Bro i lie to you not when i say these people manifest god on me.. I can pick anyone to try to talk too whereever i go to see if they know me and they all know me.. I wont even tell you the crazy bus storys.. Bro they know what i am thinking all the fucking time in my house everywhere.. They play the background according to my thoughts a lot of times.. If i say please dont do this they do it, it's crazy but people dont know what is happening here.. My whole life has been calculated bro... I can sit infront of my house and they come and laugh or makes jokes and what i'm thinking and shit like that everything is planed,.. Theres a million and one things going on here always bro and everything is planned, to the fights to agitate me to get me to have ocd anxiety and thoughts, everything bro.. The fights of been planed since forever for all kinds of reasons till they start revelaing all kinds of shit thats going on now.. So if i told you there was not a lot of programing here I would be liyin to you even tho i dont feel i should speak about that here now, but fuck it.... These people can program me to do all type of stupid shit bro.. I even catch myself falling into those programs while by myself chilling outside.. One thing you should know with me is you tell me not to do something is like telling me if you dont do it you will die or something.. All that pressure that they are watching me everywhere following me everywhere got me going crazy.. I'm not here to claim i'm black hearted or white hearted.. Just explaining what I feel i"m going threw for awhile at this time.. My friends where fucking around with me one day and told me dont look up cus it looks like your sucking dick. And of coruse the big joke at the time was Gods universal huge cock was going to fucking fuck me in the mouth.. So he told me dont look up at the sky, I'm not gay but i could not help it and not look up, i knew i was not sucking any cock, But i just had to look up bro.. But That dont mean I wanna fucking kiss a fucking man or that i'm going to do anything gay..They loled cus they also knew how easy i get programed.. anyways I told them you stupid idiots and laughed it off.. Plus I got to admit my intellect is not all there.. Plus I'm going threw what it seems atleats 3 mental illnesses... But fuck it i dont know who i am at this point.. But I can't admit something I feel i'm against.. So i'm here ranting..

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-23-2011, 09:29 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2rr5rux.jpg

JASPER BEARDLY
04-23-2011, 09:34 PM
sick hip hop

food for thought
04-23-2011, 09:48 PM
somebody quote this faggits essay and put some line breaks in it please

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2011, 10:09 PM
BUT THERES NO FUCKING WAY I'M FEELING MY BROTHER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT..

wshhhg5837i14OBWrkpe

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Nah Mean?

night pupil
04-24-2011, 12:54 AM
I was laughing at them trying to pull a gay shit on me, and the idea of Getting the royal "fuck" of all life.. At the time i was not thinking much about them trying to rape me and it was not talked about much.. I have the idea that they want to rape in the mouth cus I will not suck no fucking dick so i wrote that with todays understanding , i dont know why..

I'm messed up in my head, But i'm not gay..

I dont know why i said they laugh at what i'm thinking.. I really dont remember them laughing at the thought I had about them wanting to that to me or something stupid i'm thinking.. They laugh of the ocd thoughts and forced ocd thoughts that are happenin at the time and try to make me feel they are real..

They get me thinking whats the worst they can do to me.. Like they have stated many times they will make me smoke cigars to feel sick, cus i told them thats the worst fucking feeling.. Well i think how they going to do that, i wont smoke the cigar, then i think man they prob would put a gas mask on me.. They make me think of the worst shit they would do to me..

"THERES NO FUCKING WAY I'M FEELING ON MY BROTHER"

maybe you people got me thinking i'm feeling on my brother.. Fucking motherfuckers i did not touch him to feel anything. When I wrote that i dont know why i left out the word on.. You crazy bro, i would never touch my brother to feel on him..

fuck!!!!!!!! wtf is this bullshit.....

I would never do that, that is beyond fucking gay... Thats my little brother..

Tekken000
04-24-2011, 01:27 AM
What the hell is going on here?

Hwp_FSs4gt0

food for thought
04-24-2011, 01:32 AM
I was laughing at them trying to pull a gay shit on me, and the idea of Getting the royal "fuck" of all life.. At the time i was not thinking much about them trying to rape me and it was not talked about much.. I have the idea that they want to rape in the mouth cus I will not suck no fucking dick so i wrote that with todays understanding , i dont know why..

I'm messed up in my head, But i'm not gay..

I dont know why i said they laugh at what i'm thinking.. I really dont remember them laughing at the thought I had about them wanting to that to me or something stupid i'm thinking.. They laugh of the ocd thoughts and forced ocd thoughts that are happenin at the time and try to make me feel they are real..

They get me thinking whats the worst they can do to me.. Like they have stated many times they will make me smoke cigars to feel sick, cus i told them thats the worst fucking feeling.. Well i think how they going to do that, i wont smoke the cigar, then i think man they prob would put a gas mask on me.. They make me think of the worst shit they would do to me..

"THERES NO FUCKING WAY I'M FEELING ON MY BROTHER"

maybe you people got me thinking i'm feeling on my brother.. Fucking motherfuckers i did not touch him to feel anything. When I wrote that i dont know why i left out the word on.. You crazy bro, i would never touch my brother to feel on him..

fuck!!!!!!!! wtf is this bullshit.....

I would never do that, that is beyond fucking gay... Thats my little brother..

stfu faggit, nobody cares.

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Thread was saved with the latest Nas/Damien vid