PDA

View Full Version : After watching 127 Hours....

IrOnMaN
04-24-2011, 03:43 PM
I can't imagine myself amputating my right or left arm. The pain that he must've endured while amputating his own arm without the aid of pain killers must have been very extreme! I can't say that I could do what he did because if I were in his situation (I've been hiking out west before but with a group of people), I'd do anything to survive. Amputating a limb would be an extreme measure, depending on the situation. That's when one has to face reality and understand that it's all or nothing. At that point, survival instincts kick in.

Aron could have prevented this if he would've been with a partner, informed family and friends where he was going, better equipped, and maybe a satellite phone.

What pisses me off is that Aron is now a multi-millionaire because of his accident. Now, they're soldiers who are amputees, broke, and mentally fractured because they risked their lives so we Americans can be safe. Are you serious?!

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2011, 03:53 PM
you should amputate that ET dick

netscape check two
04-24-2011, 05:40 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/net/20110418/capt.704e755246f9abc0ae38a5e8fdcff399.jpeg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Dude was an idiot. I read his book. He should just have cut his elbow joint instead he brutally shattered and hacked off his arm lol. I know someone who knows the actual dude. He's crazy. He's still climbing, still kicking ass cyborg style with a GI Joe Kung Fu grip.

IrOnMaN
04-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Dude was an idiot. I read his book. He should just have cut his elbow joint instead he brutally shattered and hacked off his arm lol.

He knew once the boulder smashed his hand, it was no longer available for use. His hand was damaged beyond medical repair. So, he had no choice but to amputate the lower part of his right arm. He could've stay in the Canyon and died but he decided to do what he thought was right. The guy had to break bones, cut through larges nerves and arteries, and muscle. And he did this without the aid of of prescription pain killers and with a dull pocket knife.}:|

Teh KillaBee
04-25-2011, 07:04 PM
human spirit is strong, but not yours moa. You're soft and sweet like a marshmallow, a very emotional gay never gonna see a naked vagina marshmallow.

Socrates92
04-26-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm gonna give this a watch soon, sounds pretty horriffic.